PDA

View Full Version : Travis Lewis' Capstone Project

Rocko
2/3/2011, 10:54 PM
Obviously he is not forgotten, but the younger players on the team have been garnering a lot of attention and with good reason. But my goodness is T Lew going to put on a show this next season. Championship or Bust.

Sooner74
2/4/2011, 11:24 AM
He has a capstone? I thought he got his classes waived because he needs to devote full attention to Football 4008

jumperstop
2/4/2011, 11:29 AM
He has a capstone? I thought he got his classes waived because he needs to devote full attention to Football 4008

I think he was implying that his capstone would be in Football 4008.

badger
2/4/2011, 12:17 PM
:( I was hoping that there was some new hotshot Big 12 recruit with the last name "Stone" that he was going to cap.

jumperstop
2/4/2011, 12:21 PM
:( I was hoping that there was some new hotshot Big 12 recruit with the last name "Stone" that he was going to cap.

Cap as in "place a hat on" or as in "bustin one in his bitch ***"? Cause I don't know if T Lewis cappin someone would be good.

soonerbub
2/4/2011, 01:13 PM
I figured it would be in journalism since he spends so much time talking in the media (tho his Jim Rome bit was pretty funny)

note to t lew: more tackly less talky plzkthx

badger
2/4/2011, 02:46 PM
Cap as in "place a hat on" or as in "bustin one in his bitch ***"? Cause I don't know if T Lewis cappin someone would be good.

Definitely the place-the-hat on variety.

First, the new hotshot stone is all me-me-me and says "I'm taking my talents to the Big 12" and places a Big 12 hat on his head in front of cameras and media.

Then, Lewwwwwwwwwwis takes said hat, and places a Dunce hat on the recruit's head.

THEN, he sacks him while talking lots of trash :D

Rocko
2/4/2011, 07:12 PM
They should mic Lewis for a game, I have a feeling his trash talk would be quality entertainment.