PDA

View Full Version : I really never liked DeSean Jackson....unitl now.

oudavid1
2/3/2011, 08:36 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-DeSean-Jackson-s-emotional-surprise-visi?urn=nfl-316576

The 13-year-old boy who was bullied and beat up by a "wolf pack" of teenagers in Pennsylvania last month received a surprise visit from his favorite football player on live television.

Nadin Khoury was walking home from school on Jan. 11 when he was randomly accosted by seven teens who attacked him for 30 minutes. The incident was filmed by one of the assailants, which helped propel the sickening incident into the national spotlight.

On Thursday, a resilient Khoury appeared with his family on "The View" to discuss the incident and bullying in general. Near the end of the segment, he was surprised by Philadelphia Eagles players DeSean Jackson(notes), Todd Herremans and Jamaal Jackson(notes).

Jackson, the Eagles star receiver, is Khoury's favorite player. After coming out on set and hugging the middle school student, Jackson gave Khoury the jersey off his back (literally) and let him know that if he ever needed help, he and his two lineman had his back. Herremans later mentioned that the Eagles would give the family tickets to any Eagles game next season.

If you don't have a tear in your eye or goosebumps on your arm after that one, I don't know what to say.

Check out the video in the link.

soonerscuba
2/3/2011, 08:38 PM
Oh God, he's here now too?

yankee
2/3/2011, 09:00 PM
Yup, still don't find myself like Jackson. Plus, he plays for the Iggles. Therefore, he sucks!

It was a nice publicity stunt though. :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/3/2011, 09:15 PM
I have always loved DeSean Jackson. If someone can't stop you...rub it in there face. It is the NFL for goodness sake not little children. I think taunting should be mandatory.

SoCaliSooner
2/3/2011, 09:41 PM
I will laugh when the kid wears the jersey to school and those guys jack him for it.

THE-JROD
2/3/2011, 10:12 PM
Still think Jackson is an idiot! Enjoyed this one much more!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhET1IC0gMo

JohnnyMack
2/3/2011, 10:30 PM
Still think Jackson is an idiot! Enjoyed this one much more!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhET1IC0gMo

He's young and cocky, but the guy is a legitimate talent. I'll stop short of calling him a bad-***, but he's close.

2121Sooner
2/3/2011, 10:31 PM
My sources told me that Jackson was gonna do that......

KC//CRIMSON
2/3/2011, 10:33 PM
My sources told me that Jackson was gonna do that......

My source tweeted me over a week ago, so suck it. *crotch-chop*

THE-JROD
2/3/2011, 10:36 PM
Oh, I agree. I never said he didnt have talent!! I just think he's a disrespectful piece of ****. The article actually surprised me a little!!

2121Sooner
2/3/2011, 10:43 PM
My source tweeted me over a week ago, so suck it. *crotch-chop*

DANGIT!!!!! I hate getting scooped!

olevetonahill
2/4/2011, 02:29 AM
I will laugh when the kid wears the jersey to school and those guys jack him for it.

You are one weird MoFo:rolleyes:

oudavid1
2/4/2011, 05:59 PM

I heard Vet has that young mans back, so no one will mess with him now.

Jammin'
2/4/2011, 06:03 PM
Desean is the ****. Love the guys that can talk **** and back it up (most of the time anyway, nobody's perfect). I still own my Eagles TO jersey too. NFL is about entertainment, I don't expect all of these guys to be 4.0 gpa guys.) Can you imagine how boring the NFL would be if everyone was like Tom Brady?

In conclusion: **** Dallas.

SoCaliSooner
2/4/2011, 06:11 PM
I heard Vet has that young mans back, so no one will mess with him now.

Cuz retired guardies are badass when not doling out red spek...

olevetonahill
2/4/2011, 06:14 PM
Cuz retired guardies are badass when not doling out red spek...

:D

oudavid1
2/4/2011, 06:27 PM

Gandalf_The_Grey
2/5/2011, 02:47 AM
Honestly I could see Desean Jackson beating the **** out of a 13 year old, so I wouldn't touch that ****.