PDA

View Full Version : Will our friends in Saudi Arabia help keep.,,

StoopTroup
2/3/2011, 04:27 PM
The Suez Canal open? I mean until Egypt is able to maintain stability and either start a democracy or a complete coup takes place and is able to install a puppet Govt like Hamas did in Lebonon.

Hopefully the Saudi Sheiks won't raise the toll fees. :D

http://www.yachtaragorn.com/maps/large/DjiboutitoSuezCanal.jpg

The Profit
2/3/2011, 04:31 PM
The Suez Canal open? I mean until Egypt is able to maintain stability and either start a democracy or a complete coup takes place and is able to install a puppet Govt like Hamas did in Lebonon.

Hopefully the Saudi Sheiks won't raise the toll fees. :D

http://www.yachtaragorn.com/maps/large/DjiboutitoSuezCanal.jpg

Saudi Arabia isn't going to do squat unless it means writing a check. The Royal Family members are scared ...less of what could be soon happening to them. This is the beginning of a tidal wave. It began with Tunisia, moved to Egypt, is starting in Yemen and will soon move to Jordan.

StoopTroup
2/3/2011, 04:33 PM
Momar Gadaffi will surely take care of it and work with Somalia to keep things going.

delhalew
2/3/2011, 07:25 PM
Is Somalia capable of anything? They can't even control the teenage pirates that work out of their poverty stricken country.

StoopTroup
2/3/2011, 08:09 PM
I think we have enough Navy and I think a nice position in Yemen to keep things pretty toasty on the west side of the Red Sea. :D

Veritas
2/3/2011, 09:43 PM
I think we have enough Navy and I think a nice position in Yemen to keep things pretty toasty on the west side of the Red Sea. :D
But does our leadership and the populace have the intestinal fortitude?

StoopTroup
2/3/2011, 09:59 PM
But does our leadership and the populace have the intestinal fortitude?

I'd have to think the guys in the Pentagon might have a say in this too. If you want to see a draft and the 60's idiots come out of the woodwork.....wait until you start drafting Women and gheys to fight another War.

Don't get me wrong.....I'm all for getting a bunch of folks prepped and ready to send over there....I just don't think we have many in the House and Senate that would pull that trigger either.

rainiersooner
2/4/2011, 12:35 AM
install a puppet Govt like Hamas did in Lebonon.

It's Hezbollah in Lebanon, not Hamas, just for the record.

I take donations for my geo-political tutoring, feel free to give generously. :D

OUthunder
2/4/2011, 12:39 AM
Off topic a bit but I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of those countries wiped off the face of the earth...after we got there oil of course. :D

rainiersooner
2/4/2011, 12:40 AM
after we got there oil of course. :D

that would be "their" oil. I also take donations for my grammar tutoring as well. Ok, I'm done! I'm done!! :D :D

Curly Bill
2/4/2011, 02:02 AM
Can't we just get rid of all the peeps in those countries? Then they couldn't say anything about us taking their oil.

You know: the old lets make this place one big parking lot strategy.

Blue
2/4/2011, 02:36 AM
Yall seen this? Warning Very Graphic...I'll just post a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEQVJOBvG6c&feature=player_embedded

Breadburner
2/4/2011, 05:42 AM
When they start beating on your car like that I would have hit the gas to....I guess he could have gave them a beep beep....