PDA

View Full Version : Sam

ashley
2/3/2011, 11:39 AM
Sam is on The Heard now. Cowheard is raving about his year.

OU-HSV
2/3/2011, 11:46 AM
crap I missed it, do they post a link to his previous interviews? Maybe they'll post it later today?

OK2U
2/3/2011, 02:55 PM
link here!
http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/show?showId=theherd

THE-JROD
2/3/2011, 03:06 PM
Very good!!!

SoonerInLubbock
2/3/2011, 04:16 PM
Heh, had to sneak that Axe endorsement in there.

Colin Sounded genuinely impressed by Sam. I've even heard him once say "not everybody is gonna be a Sam Bradford" when referring to how tough the league is.

All around good interview and you can def tell Sam is getting a lot more comfortable with having a mic put in his face.

Mike Stoops
2/3/2011, 04:32 PM
I heard Sam on Dan Patrick yesterday. Dan was being a complete assclown as usual. I usually don't care for Cowherd but I'll check out the interview.

Mike Stoops
2/3/2011, 05:34 PM
Just listened to the interview. Colin was pretty gushing. I seem to remember he and Trent Dilfer snickering about how Sam wouldn't be a good pro before he was drafted.

nativesooner
2/3/2011, 05:38 PM
He should ask Colon Cowturd why he's always whining about OU and how we're overrated.

Peach Fuzz
2/3/2011, 07:29 PM
Honestly, I don't remember him ragging on OU that much. He was pretty spot on with them most of the year. I stopped listening to him late season but for the most part he was good.

starclassic tama
2/3/2011, 07:39 PM
Honestly, I don't remember him ragging on OU that much. He was pretty spot on with them most of the year. I stopped listening to him late season but for the most part he was good.

he used to pump USC sunshine through and through... he definitely has said multiple times that OU is overrated and didn't deserve to play in a few of the national championship games we have under stoops.

StoopTroup
2/3/2011, 10:36 PM
You are always going to be over rated when the competition breaks every rule in the book and it's overlooked so that USC can be made into a Legend.

USC produced OJ. And Ricky is without his Heisman. Pete Carroll ran for the Hills and Lane Kiffen took on the pile of **** that Pete left him with. You build a legend by keeping a HC that becomes a part of the legend IMO. Pete Carroll is no Legend.