PDA

View Full Version : Saturday

CowboyMRW
2/3/2011, 06:00 AM
Anyone looking to make it up to GIA saturday?

Should be a fun game and a really important game for both teams

Boomer.....
2/3/2011, 09:01 AM
Nope.

I haven't had very pleasant experiences at GIA. Should be a good game though.

oumartin
2/3/2011, 10:11 AM
f@ck the pukes.

stoopified
2/3/2011, 10:18 AM
f@ck the pukes. Did you mean FUCQ the Pokes? :)

Soonerjeepman
2/3/2011, 11:22 AM
it will be interesting...I'll be honest, this little run has me wondering...a bit surprising...in the sense that we are winning. TT/CU were winnable..but didn't think the way OU was playing they would be easy...ISU..who knew...on the road..ISU was doing well...and this last game...against BU...definitely surprising...

hope it continues for the kids...winning is fun...playing at OSU will be tough..but maybe the "circle the wagons against the world" is working for Capel and the boys...we'll see.

...sooner
2/3/2011, 12:40 PM
i plan on it! :D

OUstud
2/3/2011, 02:14 PM
I'm planning on coming up. Haven't been to GIA before.

waynepayne
2/3/2011, 02:17 PM

brace yourself.

I went a couple of years ago for a graduation and I did not know that much orange could be possible. It hurt my eyes.

CowboyMRW
2/3/2011, 04:28 PM

It's too bad you never got to come before 2007. That's when the place was amazing. The last couple years it's fell off but I hope you enjoy it. If you have time you should come up early and look at some of the memorials in it.

Given that it's at GIA, I'll take OSU and -11. What do yall think?

badger
2/3/2011, 04:33 PM
What do yall think?

I think football season ticket policies (making the "gooner game" and big sec matchup with georgia only available to season ticket holders basically) have hurt your basketball attendance. What do YOU think?

yankee
2/3/2011, 04:48 PM
I think our guards will be able to hold the pukes' guards in check, but I'm worried about the matchup problems Moses and Olukemi pose.

I freaking love this basketball team, but I can't see them going into GIA and winning. I think they hang around for a while, but taper off in the second half. I hope they prove me wrong, it wouldn't be the first time!

CowboyMRW
2/3/2011, 04:50 PM
I think football season ticket policies (making the "gooner game" and big sec matchup with georgia only available to season ticket holders basically) have hurt your basketball attendance. What do YOU think?

I think it's a combination of the thunder, price of tickets, and the athletic department pushing football to higher places. Wrap that all up with Sean Sutton's last 2 years here (minus his #9 ranking and the win over Kansas) and you had the perfect storm brewing for a decreased attendance.

badger
2/3/2011, 05:18 PM
Very true. Our resident basketballers here have said the same thing about OU attendance regarding the Thunder.

One thing's for sure - the meltdown will be funnier on OP.com if OSU loses than the meltdown here if OU loses, so just for once, root for a Poke loss, just to get a rise out of your fellow orange wearers, mkay? :D

THE-JROD
2/3/2011, 10:45 PM
:D This^

picasso
2/3/2011, 11:08 PM
Nope.

I haven't had very pleasant experiences at GIA. Should be a good game though.

I have. We're 4-1 when I've gone.:)

soonerbub
2/3/2011, 11:37 PM
I think I'll just cruise the Whataburger lookin to scrap--ain't that whut cowboyz are spose ta doo

YOU'RE GOIN DOWN AGGIES

c'mon Cowboy bring some smack don't be bein all friendly like ;)
this is "beedlam" right?

CowboyMRW
2/4/2011, 03:10 AM
Picasso you stay the hell out of GIA!! :mad:

Go pokes!! We're going to beat you stupid gooners into the ground like 95-33. Jeff Capel is the worst coach in the Big 12. The only reason he has any wins is because of Blake Griffin. Blake Griffin is the ugliest person alive and so are his parents. Why do they have to show his parents in the crowd every phucking game! :mad: Yall paid players last year and they weren't even good. Great job Capel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

;) :D

LoveDemSooners
2/4/2011, 03:13 AM
I will go if there is a little bit of crack left

CowboyMRW
2/4/2011, 03:16 AM
I will go if there is a little bit of crack left

Lmao. I was surprised that this hadn't been mentioned over here.