PDA

View Full Version : My Son is Cute and Looks Just Like Me...

SicEmBaylor
2/2/2011, 05:01 PM
That's what a cashier at the gas station told me today when I stopped in to top-up.

Awesome compliment!

BigJerm7
2/2/2011, 05:10 PM
I get it too, but I think he's better looking than me already lol.

StoopTroup
2/2/2011, 05:21 PM
Amber Alert? :D ;)

soonerbrat
2/2/2011, 05:21 PM
i don't get it.

delhalew
2/2/2011, 05:36 PM
That's what a cashier at the gas station told me today when I stopped in to top-up.

Awesome compliment!

Were you hanging out with a nephew, or was the Amber Alert closer to the truth?

2121Sooner
2/2/2011, 05:39 PM
If your baby looks like you, you would be arrested for malnurishing that child.

CPS should be contacting you shortly.

SicEmBaylor
2/2/2011, 05:51 PM
Were you hanging out with a nephew, or was the Amber Alert closer to the truth?

lol, no. There was some woman in the store with a kid. I have no clue in hell why this cashier thought the kid was mine. I told her I didn't have a kid, and she said "Oh isn't he yours?" and pointed to the woman with the kid. I told her I had no clue who the woman or the kid are.

Weird.

Veritas
2/2/2011, 06:00 PM
lol, no. There was some woman in the store with a kid. I have no clue in hell why this cashier thought the kid was mine. I told her I didn't have a kid, and she said "Oh isn't he yours?" and pointed to the woman with the kid. I told her I had no clue who the woman or the kid are.

Weird.
You shoulda been like "hey lady, you've got one kid looks like me, I'll give you another."

Then you and her woulda driven her '89 Caprice back to the trailer and bowchickabowbow.

Then like 24 months from now you'd be all "**** my kid weighs more than I do" and Dean would all crusty but lovable and the rest of us would be like OMGROFLCOPTER.

2121Sooner
2/2/2011, 06:49 PM

Weird.

Did you tell her that you would love a kid but Oklahoma and Chick-Fil-A dont think you and your partner should have one?

soonerinkaty
2/2/2011, 06:51 PM
So you look just like a little kid? ;)

2121Sooner
2/2/2011, 06:52 PM
So you look just like a little kid? ;)

Only smaller.....

C&CDean
2/2/2011, 07:07 PM
Does "filling up" = "copping another 12-er of Pepsi?" Did the kid look kinda like Sherman from Sherman and Peabody? That's right, look it up on the innerwebs. Then I suppose this might be a quasi-true story. Quasi.

2121Sooner
2/2/2011, 07:09 PM
NFM

rekamrettuB
2/2/2011, 07:19 PM
I was once told that my little sister and I looked alike. Funny thing is she was adopted.

SicEmBaylor
2/2/2011, 08:10 PM
Does "filling up" = "copping another 12-er of Pepsi?" Did the kid look kinda like Sherman from Sherman and Peabody? That's right, look it up on the innerwebs. Then I suppose this might be a quasi-true story. Quasi.

I just got a quick glance of the kid, but he was fat and 3-4 years old.

And, no, I was just getting gas. I've given up on the Pepsi.

.....and I'll have you know that since I started taking insulin, I have gained 12 lbs!

AlboSooner
2/2/2011, 08:10 PM
heh

StoopTroup
2/2/2011, 08:14 PM
I just got a quick glance of the kid, but he was fat and 3-4 years old.

And, no, I was just getting gas. I've given up on the Poonanny and the Pepsi.

.....and I'll have you know that since I started taking insulin, I have gained 12 lbs!

FIFY :pop:

SanJoaquinSooner
2/2/2011, 08:21 PM
You need to give a better initial explanation. Its sounded as if the cashier was trying to get you interested in dating her son.

StoopTroup
2/2/2011, 08:24 PM
Was this a Walmart Gas Station or a Kum n Go?

SicEmBaylor
2/2/2011, 08:27 PM
Was this a Walmart Gas Station or a Kum n Go?

Neither. I wish we had Kum 'n Go's here. It was a "Kangaroo" station.

The mother, by the way, wasn't horribly unattractive. I took that as something of a compliment.

StoopTroup
2/2/2011, 08:35 PM
Neither. I wish we had Kum 'n Go's here. It was a "Kangaroo" station.

The mother, by the way, wasn't horribly unattractive. I took that as something of a compliment.

Was the kid's name "Joey"?

Penguin
2/2/2011, 08:40 PM
Look out. Kidnapping might seem like a really good idea right now. But, sometime in the next 20 years or so, the kid will start asking for a copy of his/her birth certificate.

Then, it will be time to whack the kid and everyone that has ever seen him/her. It gets a little messy. Be prepared.