PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State recruit arrested for fondling

SoonerNate
2/2/2011, 02:39 PM
LMAO

Ohio State recruit Chris Carter Jr. was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of fondling as many as eight girls while pretending to measure them for ROTC uniforms. Carter, a 6-foot-4, 330-pound offensive lineman from Cleveland's John F. Kennedy High School, spent Tuesday night in jail. There's no word yet on whether he'll still sign with the Buckeyes.

ESPN Recruiting rates Carter as the nation's No. 26 guard.

From The Cleveland Plain Dealer:

Cleveland Police said a 15-year-old girl told officers that Carter took her out of her classroom and into a room behind the JFK auditorium and told her he needed to measure her for the uniform.
"Once inside the room, [Carter] asked the victim to take off her sweatshirt and shirt so he could take her measurements," the police report said. "He cut off the lights ... and stated 'I need you to take your bra off.' The arrested male then put his arms under her arms from behind and attempted to pull her bra up."
The girl told police she refused to cooperate and left the room. Police said when they talked to Carter he admitted that he had fondled other girls using the same ruse. Police asked him to give them the book that he used to record the measurements and he turned it over.

We'll have to see how things play out, but this certainly looks bad for Carter and his future with Ohio State. Buckeyes coach Jim Tressel will meet with reporters at 4 p.m. ET."

CBUS_SOONER
2/2/2011, 02:42 PM
Should fit into THE osu scheme perfectly

KantoSooner
2/2/2011, 02:43 PM
The police saved his happy azz by taking the book. Otherwise he would have tried to sell it and things would have gone from bad to worse.

ictsooner7
2/2/2011, 02:46 PM
Should fit into THE osu scheme perfectly

They will suspend him after his senior year……………IN COLLEGE.

sperry
2/2/2011, 02:55 PM
So you're a football star, and the son of a multi-millionaire NFL hall of famer, and you can't find girls willing to let you get to 2nd base. Guy must be really cool. . .

ouduckhunter
2/2/2011, 03:02 PM
So you're a football star, and the son of a multi-millionaire NFL hall of famer, and you can't find girls willing to let you get to 2nd base. Guy must be really cool. . .

ITA...great guy! :(

Seriously though, this isn't funny! I wouldn't want a perv/sex offender like this on my team, and I don't know if I would be too happy about him being on my campus either.

SoonerNate
2/2/2011, 03:07 PM

Seriously though, this isn't funny! I wouldn't want a perv/sex offender like this on my team, and I don't know if I would be too happy about him being on my campus either.

The laughter is not at the act in itself. It is AT Ohio State.

Sooner_Tuf
2/2/2011, 03:10 PM
Well he is ingenuitive. Can you be a registered sex offender and play in the NCAA?

ouduckhunter
2/2/2011, 03:12 PM
The laughter is not at the act in itself. It is AT Ohio State.

Believe me, I know that! :)

ITA, LOL at TOSU! Ole sweater vest is probably gnashing his teeth right now! HaHa!

SoonerStormchaser
2/2/2011, 03:43 PM

Except Ohio State DESERVES HIM!

rekamrettuB
2/2/2011, 03:47 PM
Chris Carter produced a 6-4 330 pound kid? Dang!!! He was pretty skinny.

picasso
2/2/2011, 03:48 PM
That's my move!

OU-HSV
2/2/2011, 03:54 PM
Wait a minute....now didn't Chris Carter's other son who is a WR get in trouble while at Ohio State as well. And then he transferred to a Juco in Kansas if I remember right. We had a thread or two about it. Here I'll try to dig that up...

Yeah, here ya go..he had academic problems:
http://www.kansas.com/2010/10/16/1544607/kansas-the-focus-of-juco-football.html

Carter, the son of former NFL All-Pro Cris Carter, came to Coffeyville after one season at Ohio State, where he had to leave the team after academic issues derailed his career and leads the Red Ravens with 29 catches for 537 yards and 10 touchdowns.Read more: http://www.kansas.com/2010/10/16/1544607/kansas-the-focus-of-juco-football.html#ixzz1CpyGEyj8

So apparently the Carter kids have some problems.

OU-HSV
2/2/2011, 04:02 PM
And here's another link about Chris Carter's other son Duron Carter that I mentioned in my post a minute ago...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Duron-Carter-stumbles-academically-bids-farewel?urn=ncaaf-250129

Leroy Lizard
2/2/2011, 04:08 PM
If tOSU brings him into its program, it will regret it. He is a news headline waiting to happen.

SoCaliSooner
2/2/2011, 05:28 PM
Sounds like he didn't quite get to go all Eric Thunander on her...

bmjlr
2/2/2011, 05:29 PM
They will suspend him after his senior year……………IN COLLEGE.

:D So sad.....

but true! :(

sperry
2/2/2011, 05:46 PM
I actually don't think he's related to Chris Carter the former Ohio St. receiver. At least there is no mention of it anywhere. Just a coincidence I think.

Soonerson1975
2/2/2011, 05:48 PM
I actually don't think he's related to Chris Carter the former Ohio St. receiver. At least there is no mention of it anywhere. Just a coincidence I think.

The WR spells his name Cris.

starclassic tama
2/2/2011, 05:52 PM
Sounds like he didn't quite get to go all Eric Thunander on her...

wow. not cool at all.

birddog
2/2/2011, 06:03 PM
big deal, matt leinhart (is he even alive by they way?) is a panty sniffer and chase daniels eats his own boogs.

unfortunately we can't all be normal.

Widescreen
2/2/2011, 06:50 PM
big deal, matt leinhart (is he even alive by they way?) is a panty sniffer and chase daniels eats his own boogs.

unfortunately we can't all be normal.

Big deal? I'll bet it's a big deal to the girls' parents. It would be to me.

Keller Sooner
2/3/2011, 12:08 PM
Trying to talk a girl into taking her bra off. Is that wrong? :D