swardboy
2/2/2011, 12:35 PM
Mom! MOM!

olevetonahill
2/2/2011, 12:38 PM
Dumbassed kids.:mad:

C&CDean
2/2/2011, 12:39 PM
In order to be a felony in CA, he had to have a lot of weed, or something chemical. Dumbass.

soonerloyal
2/2/2011, 12:41 PM
Mom! MOM!

cNkp4QF3we8

Sorry. :O

olevetonahill
2/2/2011, 12:43 PM
In order to be a felony in CA, he had to have a lot of weed, or something chemical. Dumbass.

Article said " Narcotics" dont think the Pot is in dat group

Mississippi Sooner
2/2/2011, 12:43 PM
Man, what a waste of talent he turned out to be. I guess he's about to find out that mommy can't get you out of all of life's jams.

OU-HSV
2/2/2011, 12:44 PM
What a dumb ***.

Oh and well said Mississippi Sooner...he can't fall back on mommy for this one.

olevetonahill
2/2/2011, 12:48 PM
What a dumb ***.

Oh and well said Mississippi Sooner...he can't fall back on mommy for this one.

Sure she can get him a good lawyer. Lawyer pleads it down to simple Possession,He gets a 1 yr deferred and a fine
This is prolly his 1st offense

Boomer.....
2/2/2011, 12:51 PM
What a turd!

OU-HSV
2/2/2011, 12:52 PM
Sure she can get him a good lawyer. Lawyer pleads it down to simple Possession,He gets a 1 yr deferred and a fine
This is prolly his 1st offense

True, but that is some high bail

sperry
2/2/2011, 12:59 PM
The article said he was preparing for the NFL draft.

LOL.

So am I, and after this drug arrest I've got a better chance of being selected.

OU-HSV
2/2/2011, 01:04 PM

LOL.

I noticed that as well, it made me laugh...like he thinks he's the next Matt Cassel or something. The only problem is, he's not Matt Cassel, he's not as good as Matt Cassel, and he won't be drafted in the 7th round like Matt Cassel....Mustain won't be drafted at all in my opinion especially after this incident.
To me Mustain is a classic example of a very good high school QB who apparently couldn't transfer his skills and/or develop any further at the college level. Plus he's a momma's boy.

olevetonahill
2/2/2011, 01:04 PM

LOL.

I dont see much humor in a kid screwing up his life .

Leroy Lizard
2/2/2011, 01:15 PM

We poke fun at people scewing up their lives all the time here. Of course, not all of them are athletes.

OU-HSV
2/2/2011, 01:18 PM

I just think that the funny part is that he's seemed to always think he's better than he really is...that's why he left Arkansas for USC (well that's one reason why anyway), and now apparently he was thinking he's a pro caliber QB as well. And in the meantime he apparently made some bad decisions that got him busted.
He's old enough to know he better keep his nose clean if he wants a shot at the NFL, especially when he's not a shoe in to even get drafted or even signed as a free agent. His mistake now has ruined a possible clean kid image he may have initially had.

sperry
2/2/2011, 01:20 PM

I don't want him to do badly, but this kid is so delusional, and always has been, it becomes comical. Instead of prepping for a real career, he's wasting time preparing for the NFL draft, which most 3rd string quarterbacks realize they don't have much of a shot at. And he can't even do that right, as he's using drugs while training. Maybe he'll wake up and get his shat together now?

SoonerRoy
2/2/2011, 01:26 PM
He should have transferred to Tulsa instead of USC. Would have stayed closer to momma and would have definitely had a better chance of starting for the hurricanes.

Scott D
2/2/2011, 01:45 PM
The only real difference between Mustain and Rawls is that Mustain got more playing time.

Chiliman
2/2/2011, 01:47 PM
Mom! MOM!

I don't care who you are but that's funny.

OK2U
2/2/2011, 01:48 PM
JohnHoover on twitter:

Why uncomfortable with Mustain news: recall "Sam Bradford/Landry Jones arrested for cocaine" back in 08? LA Times no DarthHusker, but still.

badger
2/2/2011, 02:07 PM
Even if Mitchster (or whatever his nickname is) didn't see the field much after his froshie year, he did make for interesting stories throughout his collegiate career:

Just starting: OMG! Froshie SEC quarterback starting 8-0! Is he a momma's boy?

Later: Springdale Mafia ruining college sports, namely OUR college sport! Now, let's open records request all of Houston Nutt's e-mails to find out if Mitch is transferring, starting, etc...

Sophomore: After all the transfer speculation... hee's going to USC?! hahahahahahahaha have fun sitting out a year, if not more.

Junior: Open QB competition after Sanchez leaves unexpectedly! Oh wait... he's just punting now after losing to a freshman, another hotshot 5-star recruit... lol.

Senior: So remember how he got Malzain a college job? Hehe, look who's the hot assistant commodity at Awwwwburn now. Hehehehe, at least one of them turned out to be a good college recruit from Springdale, hehehehe.

2121Sooner
2/2/2011, 02:11 PM
In the USC program, under people Mustain found influential......

Todd Marinovich.

badger
2/2/2011, 02:16 PM
I heard that the whole reason he (Read: Mommy) decided to go to USC was because of the recent (Read: Patriots, not Chiefs) success of former SC backup Cassell in the NFL.

Alas, I don't think Mustain is going to be Matt Cassell... or even Matt Lionfart in the Neffel

OUthunder
2/2/2011, 02:54 PM
LOSER

Sooner_Tuf
2/2/2011, 03:04 PM
So sad, so very sad. I can't believe some of you are laughing at Mitch. I can't believe I am too. :D

Remember how arrogant he is? I think that is why I am. Really though the details haven't come out yet. Maybe he was selling his teeth whitening suppostitories to a young homeless guy and donating the proceeds to charity. Who knows?

ouwino
2/2/2011, 03:22 PM
Dumbassed kids.:mad:
i would not consider him a kid... he is 22, finished with college, and wanting to be an nfl player. he is a grown man.... just a stupid individual.

olevetonahill
2/2/2011, 03:30 PM
i would not consider him a kid... he is 22, finished with college, and wanting to be an nfl player. he is a grown man.... just a stupid individual.

Im 60 years old, Hes a KID:P

badger
2/2/2011, 03:56 PM
I'm not laughing at him per se, I just think he is a very interesting case in college football recruiting-wise, mom-wise, coach-wise, etc.

Soonerfan88
2/2/2011, 04:16 PM
Story updated, now says selling prescription drugs. Not sure if Mommy's lawyer can handle this one for him.

Hornkiller
2/2/2011, 05:05 PM
He was arrested after police answered his ads on Craig's list...yes he tried to sell perscription drugs over the internet.

We've seen kids do stupid things... but selling drugs on Craig's list has to be one of the most brain dead decidions we've seen.

BigJerm7
2/2/2011, 05:08 PM
He should have transferred to Tulsa instead of USC. Would have stayed closer to momma and would have definitely had a better chance of starting for the hurricanes.

+1. Funny he started as a Freshman at Arkansas, and a Freshman started over him at USC.

Scott D
2/2/2011, 07:28 PM
He was arrested after police answered his ads on Craig's list...yes he tried to sell perscription drugs over the internet.

We've seen kids do stupid things... but selling drugs on Craig's list has to be one of the most brain dead decidions we've seen.

I rate it up there with falling out of the back of a pickup truck.

swardboy
2/2/2011, 07:35 PM

Shoot, now we may never see him challenge Radio's Wonderlic score.

85sooners
2/2/2011, 07:42 PM
:confused:

Boomer.....
2/2/2011, 08:14 PM
:confused:

Vince Young's 6 on the test.

He failed everything but the date of birth.

SoCaliSooner
2/2/2011, 08:41 PM
In the USC program, under people Mustain found influential......

Todd Marinovich.

Please...don't mention Todd.

Sooner_Tuf
2/3/2011, 01:09 AM
Please...don't mention Todd.

I had forgotten all about ROBO QB. Whatever happened to him? Last thing I remember reading was he got busted for skateboarding and had a bunch of drugs on him. I think he was about 35 at the time. He certainly had a long drug career.