PDA

View Full Version : What is Dean cooking?

C&CDean
2/1/2011, 07:50 PM
OK. I'm cooking supper (how ****ed up is that ****?). Anyhow, I will personally give $1K to anybody who can guess what I'm building for myself within the next 30-minutes. 3 course meal. Go, you're on the clock.

A Sooner in Texas
2/1/2011, 07:55 PM
Chili, scotch and chili.

PM me for my address so you can send that check, thx.

silverwheels
2/1/2011, 07:56 PM
Appetizer: Stuffed mushrooms
Entree: Venison chili w/ cornbread
Dessert: Apple cobbler

Sooner5030
2/1/2011, 08:02 PM
I dunno - homemade veggie pizza with flax-seed wheat crust

sooner59
2/1/2011, 08:09 PM
Sushi, wheat grass shooters, and a veggie quiche?

3rdgensooner
2/1/2011, 08:12 PM
Pork rinds, velveeta dip, and pickled okra?

booomer
2/1/2011, 08:18 PM
beer, chicken & dumplings, cornbread

KC//CRIMSON
2/1/2011, 08:22 PM
Beef jerky, Cheetos, and Twinkies.

All washed down with Nestle's Quick!

Peach Fuzz
2/1/2011, 08:24 PM
Lean pockets, Ramen noodles, Bowl of crisco

OUthunder
2/1/2011, 08:24 PM
Chili, cornbread, cobbler, scotch.

SunnySooner
2/1/2011, 08:39 PM
Pork chops, brown beans and fried 'taters. Yuuuuummmmyyyyy.

olevetonahill
2/1/2011, 08:42 PM
If Deans cookin , its sompun on the grill.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/1/2011, 08:44 PM
Small chinese people.

AlbqSooner
2/1/2011, 08:46 PM
Hey Man! It's been over 30 minutes. What is it?

Tulsa_Fireman
2/1/2011, 08:47 PM
Dead hooker casserole.

Because live hooker casserole makes too much noise.

OUthunder
2/1/2011, 08:47 PM
Dean passed out. Drank too much of the main ingredient is my guess.

AlboSooner
2/1/2011, 08:50 PM
It's not delivery; it's DiGiorno.

proud gonzo
2/1/2011, 09:26 PM
chili, cornbread, and sweaty man-love

A Sooner in Texas
2/1/2011, 09:28 PM
He's obviously busy trudging through the snow to put my check in the mailbox, ya'll.

And just to cover my bases, I'm giving a second guess of liver, fava beans and a nice chianti.

OhU1
2/1/2011, 09:33 PM
Bean sprouts, cocktail weenies, a Chick-fil-a sandwich, and a Zima.

KC//CRIMSON
2/1/2011, 09:37 PM
Knowing Dean, it was probably something he chased down and bloodgeoned in his own backyard or grew in his garden during the hottest summer known to man. However, more than likely, it's probably something "mama" actuallly cooked herself while he stroked it to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in his Lazy-Boy.

C&CDean
2/1/2011, 09:40 PM
Pork chops, brown beans and fried 'taters. Yuuuuummmmyyyyy.

The pretty lady is the closest. Pork chops, peas, and a big ol' salad. And it was goooood.

I watched A Christmas Carol (the POS Disney Jim Carrey animated version) while chowing down. Yes, I rented it from one of those Red Box things (first time in my life). Hey, it was a buck. And it WAS a POS.

Anyhow, I suppose I owe you something for being partially correct. You're gonna have to show up at a tailgate to collect though.

Thanks for playing kids, the $$ will roll over till the next time.

NormanPride
2/2/2011, 11:15 AM
I would have guessed roasted chicken, green beans, and a salad. You all healthy and ****.

Now I'm hungry.

C&CDean
2/2/2011, 11:38 AM
Well the pork chops were actually pork loin chops, and it was baked, not fried.

Got leftovers for breakfast this weekend. Pork chops and eggs. Good stuff.

soonerchk
2/2/2011, 01:07 PM
i would have guessed cheetoes and pron.

2121Sooner
2/2/2011, 01:29 PM
OK. I'm cooking supper (how ****ed up is that ****?). Anyhow, I will personally give $1K to anybody who can guess what I'm building for myself within the next 30-minutes. 3 course meal. Go, you're on the clock.

30 minutes huh?

http://images.swap.com/images/books/35/1891105035.jpg

C&CDean
2/2/2011, 03:20 PM
To guess, not to cook.

SanJoaquinSooner
2/2/2011, 03:30 PM

Well I took it too literally. I was thinking you must be frying up some shoestring potatoes and building a bird's nest with them....maybe frying a couple of quail eggs to put in the bird's nest. That's not 3 courses but Im not sure I'd count the peas you made as a separate course, either. It was just a side dish, right? building, 3 courses, ...

StoopTroup
2/2/2011, 03:32 PM
Sunny.....

Enjoy that $1000. You deserve it IMO. :D

C&CDean
2/2/2011, 03:32 PM
Don't get all technical on me Juan. I had some sugar-free jello with whipped cream too, so actually it was 4 courses. Add in the half-bottle of Jameson and it was a 5-courser.

StoopTroup
2/2/2011, 03:51 PM
Jameson? What happened to the Stuff you bring to the tailgate? I can't even remember the name now? The replacement for Crown? I think it starts with a "B".

OutlandTrophy
2/2/2011, 03:52 PM
http://www.bartonbrands.com/inver/largeihprodshot.jpg

SanJoaquinSooner
2/2/2011, 03:59 PM
Don't get all technical on me Juan. I had some sugar-free jello with whipped cream too, so actually it was 4 courses. Add in the half-bottle of Jameson and it was a 5-courser.

I'll let it side, since Mama has been doin the building for you for the last umpteen years.

If it's not too ghey for you, check out top-chef all stars tonight. They make a traditional 3-COURSE Italian meal.

StoopTroup
2/2/2011, 04:02 PM
I remember....Wiser.

Dean....we should have a Crown / Wiser blind taste off at one of the late Tailgates.

C&CDean
2/2/2011, 04:05 PM
Jameson? What happened to the Stuff you bring to the tailgate? I can't even remember the name now? The replacement for Crown? I think it starts with a "B".

That'd be "Wiser's." It is better than Crown. Taste them side-by-side. It's also half the price of Crown. They don't sell it up here.

That being said, I've always preferred Irish whisky over Canadian/American. I like Tullamore Dew the best, but they don't sell the 1.75 bottles at the liquor store I go to up here. I've gotta walk about a mile to get there, and if I'm gonna do that, I want a big bottle. So I buy Jameson.

At the Irish pub I frequent I'll drink Tullamore Dew. I've got a hispanic bartender named Luis who pours me a NICE drink. The best thing on their menu is the tacos too. Go figure.

Shrimp tacos, a salad, a double-Dew = Breakfast of Champions.

StoopTroup
2/2/2011, 04:40 PM
That'd be "Wiser's." It is better than Crown. Taste them side-by-side. It's also half the price of Crown. They don't sell it up here.
That being said, I've always preferred Irish whisky over Canadian/American. I like Tullamore Dew the best, but they don't sell the 1.75 bottles at the liquor store I go to up here. I've gotta walk about a mile to get there, and if I'm gonna do that, I want a big bottle. So I buy Jameson.

At the Irish pub I frequent I'll drink Tullamore Dew. I've got a hispanic bartender named Luis who pours me a NICE drink. The best thing on their menu is the tacos too. Go figure.

Every man deserves his Dew. I finally sold all those old crocks of Tulley I had in my garage sales. :D

Good stuff.

I used to drink Murphy's but they quit importing it or at least bringing into Oklahoma. I've seen Murphy's Stout but no Whiskey. Sad. It was really good IMO.

I knew there must have been a good reason on the Wisers. It is good.

http://www.classicwhiskey.com/whiskey/images/murphys.gif

SunnySooner
2/2/2011, 06:21 PM
WooHoo, winner, winner, pork chop dinner!!!!

Proving yet again, great minds think alike. If I ever make it to a tailgate, the beer's on you!!! ;) :D

OUthunder
2/2/2011, 06:24 PM
Sugar free jello?

StoopTroup
2/2/2011, 06:38 PM

Proving yet again, great minds think alike. If I ever make it to a tailgate, the beer's on you!!! ;) :D

I'm pretty sure if you and Mr. SS ever make it to a tailgate....I'm pretty sure you'll get all the beer you want.

2121Sooner
2/2/2011, 06:40 PM
Sugar free jello?

He is drinking alcohol free Wiser's too.

Watching his figure so when him and Rachel Ray get a show together. He doesnt want to look too "hippy"

C&CDean
2/2/2011, 06:47 PM

Damn right it is. Body shot. You drink a shot of beer off my belly and you'll be ****faced all night.

StoopTroup
2/2/2011, 06:59 PM
OMG....I'm having that image removed from my mind....surgically if I have too.

C&CDean
2/2/2011, 07:02 PM
OMG....I'm having that image removed from my mind....surgically if I have too.

You'd be first in line. Don't lie.

For $1 guess what I'm doing right now (besides posting on this POS board).

2121Sooner
2/2/2011, 07:05 PM
You'd be first in line. Don't lie.

For $1 guess what I'm doing right now (besides posting on this POS board).

Rubbing hot sauce on your balls thinking of olevet in a speedo juggling small bowling pins back and forth with a spider monkey wearing a silk vest and top hat?

Pay up biyatch!!

C&CDean
2/2/2011, 07:12 PM
Rubbing hot sauce on your balls thinking of olevet in a speedo juggling small bowling pins back and forth with a spider monkey wearing a silk vest and top hat?

Pay up biyatch!!

Winnah!! Check is in the male.

2121Sooner
2/2/2011, 07:13 PM
SWEET!!!!!

OUthunder
2/2/2011, 08:06 PM

Pay up biyatch!!

heh.

StoopTroup
2/2/2011, 08:11 PM
****. I'm gonna have two surgeries now....lol

AlbqSooner
2/2/2011, 08:13 PM
i would have guessed cheetoes and pron.

Nahhhh. That leaves stains.:D

btk108
2/2/2011, 10:18 PM
this thread took a wrong turn somewhere.....and I didn't even help it.

Mongo
2/2/2011, 10:33 PM
Did you know you can go to a McDonald's and order a McGangbang sammich? That is one thing I have learned while being in Houston.

A sandwich is named the "McGangbang". The terrorists have NOT won folks

yermom
2/3/2011, 02:44 AM

half a 1.75 bottle of Jameson :eek:

Tullamore Dew is growing on me, but i think i still prefer Jameson

of course, i've also decided that i don't hate Jack either...

sooner59
2/3/2011, 03:48 AM
Jameson is where its at. If I can get something similar for cheaper, I'm all for it.

MamaMia
2/3/2011, 07:23 AM
The pretty lady is the closest. Pork chops, peas, and a big ol' salad. And it was goooood.

I watched A Christmas Carol (the POS Disney Jim Carrey animated version) while chowing down. Yes, I rented it from one of those Red Box things (first time in my life). Hey, it was a buck. And it WAS a POS.

Anyhow, I suppose I owe you something for being partially correct. You're gonna have to show up at a tailgate to collect though.

Thanks for playing kids, the $$ will roll over till the next time. She guessed pork chops. One third is only fair.

C&CDean
2/3/2011, 08:17 AM
She guessed pork chops. One third is only fair.

You're not helping here...

btk108
2/3/2011, 10:46 AM
She guessed pork chops. One third is only fair.

You know Dean...no holding back. It's all or nothing. Dean, I'm pretty sure Sunny will take a check.