PDA

View Full Version : Sooner wall plaques

d.stOUgh
2/1/2011, 03:41 AM
i have seven Sooner wall plaques that were sold through the Sooners magazine in, best of my memory, the late 70's or early 80's. i lived in OKC & Dell City from 1971 until 1985.

they include the decade of the 70's plaque that i got autographed by (at the star elementry school benefit at the Lloyd Nobel Center),

THE AUTOGRAPHS ON THE DECADE OF THE SEVENTIES PLAQUE ARE: BARRY SWITZER, DEWEY SELMON, STEVE DAVIS, GEORGE CUMBIE, MIKE REILLY, GREG PRUITT, STEVE ‘DR. DEATH’ WILLIAMS (MAY HE REST IN PEACE), THOMAS LOTT, KELLY PHELPS, DAVID OVERSTREET (MAY HE REST IN PEACE), JOE WASHINGTON, JACK MILDREN (MAY HE REST IN PEACE), BILLY SIMS, VICTOR HICKS, KEITH GARY, J.C. WATTS, STEVE OWENS & LUSCIOUS SELMON.

the other plaques are from 1980 to 1985.

there were only 1,000 made each year. my number is 439...

i had hoped to donate these to the Switzer Center, but i was diagnosed with congestive heart failure in 2001 and i need to sell them to buy a car.

if anyone is interested please email me @ [email protected]

i have had these plaques for over 30 years and i know they will increase in value in the coming years.

i don't want more than they are worth now, but i need a car in the $2500 range.

a four door, four cylinder, dependable car, or the cash to buy one here in my home state of alabama.

pictures available upon request.

thanks...

david stough
[email protected]

i wasn't Sooner borne or Sooner bred (two of my sons were) but when i die, i'll be Sooner dead!

david stough...musician...bass guitar player.

olevetonahill
2/3/2011, 05:32 PM
Ya got any Pics?Post em .How much ya want for em?

nativesooner
2/4/2011, 12:27 AM
Wouldn't mind seeing a few pics as well. Email me at [email protected]

d.stOUgh
2/10/2011, 12:39 AM

send me your email address...i don't know how to post photos here. if you do let me know or send emailaddress...

thnks...

dave

d.stOUgh
2/10/2011, 01:17 AM

please email me at [email protected]

thanks...

dave

oumoney23
3/2/2011, 11:16 PM
I'd like to see the pics

Thanks

[email protected]