PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Seen "Pipe Dream" On The Golf Channel?

VeeJay
1/31/2011, 08:33 PM
I dunno about this cat. How does a golf pro once in the money end up living in a pile of metal pipes along the roadside?

When things went sour, couldn't he hitch up a gig at a municipal course giving lessons? Just to survive?

He has a nice swing and good form, considering he rides a bicycle 20 miles with his clubs over his shoulders to the course.

Flagstaffsooner
1/31/2011, 08:44 PM
Does anyone watch the Golf Channel?

VeeJay
1/31/2011, 09:01 PM
Evidently not.

VeeJay
1/31/2011, 09:08 PM
Reckon everybody's busy googling "Muslim Brotherhood."

soonercruiser
1/31/2011, 11:47 PM
They are leaving out the part about lapsing into depression and drug use!
That can slow down employment a little.
And, it can make you balls stray off line! :D

VeeJay
2/1/2011, 12:01 AM
If you're living in a future rainwater runoff metal tube that hasn't been placed yet, ya gotta figure there's some depression or drug use maybe in play somewhere.

Rather, it's all the fault of the ex-wife who suddenly, without reason or provocation, filed domestic abuse charges against him and here he is out, a year later trying to get his Champions card.

Ya know, if anybody ought to be living in the highway metal pipes, it should be John Daly. I think there's something else going on with this one. At least Daly knows how to sponsor up with the weird outfitters and knows when to work the mullet to keep the money flowing in.

reflector
2/1/2011, 12:13 AM
I can honestly say that I have never seen "Pipe Dream" on the Golf Channel.

VeeJay
2/1/2011, 12:20 AM
I can honestly say that I have never seen "Pipe Dream" on the Golf Channel.

Thank you, Kind Sir, for your contribution.

VeeJay
2/1/2011, 12:21 AM
Sorry, man, I been flirting with broads on Facebook. I ain't thinking straight.

AlbqSooner
2/1/2011, 07:01 AM
Ya might wanna re-word that. I mean, with the recent postings on SO it kinda sounds like flirting with brads on facebook has ya thinking gay.:D