PDA

View Full Version : Locker room celebration after beating ISU

LoveDemSooners
1/31/2011, 06:44 PM
This is awesome

http://www.soonersports.com/allaccess/index.html?media=224222

Boomer.....
1/31/2011, 09:31 PM
I saw this earlier today. Love the excitement and closeness of this team.

Soonerjeepman
1/31/2011, 09:54 PM
wow isu has a really crappy...hs locker room for the visitors...I know all schools do that but wow..didn't think it'd be that bad...

GDC
1/31/2011, 11:09 PM
Video jammed up my computer, kind of like Capel has taken a big dump on a once proud program and university.

starclassic tama
1/31/2011, 11:53 PM
kind of like Capel has taken a big dump on a once proud program and university.

what does this even mean?

okienole3
2/1/2011, 08:30 AM
Nick Thompson is noticeably missing from that celebration.

LoveDemSooners
2/1/2011, 08:48 AM
Nick Thompson is noticeably missing from that celebration.

I never noticed that until now

Boomer.....
2/1/2011, 04:42 PM
Thompson hasn't been doing much cheering on the bench either.

yankee
2/2/2011, 02:53 AM
Thompson hasn't been doing much cheering on the bench either.

Nope. I just watched the replay of the game on espn3.com for the fun of it...And I noticed he was sitting there looking disinterested, head resting on his hand. Even in OT when Pledger was hitting huge shots, he never moved while everyone on the bench was jumping around and celebrating. Not once.

Something's amiss. :(

Boomer.....
2/2/2011, 12:53 PM
Huge mistake by Capel to make him a captain.

soonerbub
2/4/2011, 12:06 AM
How about cutting the kid some slack? He lost his grandmother earlier in the year (before Cade) and may be going through some things--not to mention he came to a place he'd probably never been to try to play ball.

Even a blind man can see that a transfer is most likely in the cards but no reason to bash him--it just didn't work out

(just my 2 cents YMMV)

sperry
2/4/2011, 02:14 AM
How about cutting the kid some slack? He lost his grandmother earlier in the year (before Cade) and may be going through some things--not to mention he came to a place he'd probably never been to try to play ball.

Even a blind man can see that a transfer is most likely in the cards but no reason to bash him--it just didn't work out

(just my 2 cents YMMV)

No excuse to have a poor attitude. Tough things happen in life. Part of maturing is being able to deal with them and still get your business done. You're not gonna get far in life if you sit there and pout when bad stuff happens to you. If he gets whatever it is straightened out, he can help this team in a big way, even if it's coming off the bench. Even if he wants out, he can't leave til the end of the season, so he might as well make the most of it and give it his all.