PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young is delusional

NorCal Sooner
1/30/2011, 09:50 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6073922

"I'm going to go into the organization, the team, and compete. That's all I can do, and let them make their own decision after that," Young said. "Definitely I am a starting quarterback, an elite quarterback in the NFL. I want to go ahead and start. But like it always is, the coaches have the last word."

adoniijahsooner
1/30/2011, 09:54 PM
But like it always is

Widescreen
1/30/2011, 09:58 PM
I hope the Titans get a 1 year subscription to the Jelly-of-the-Month-Club for Young.

Jason
1/30/2011, 10:05 PM
42 TDs and 42 INTs in his NFL career. Those are elite NFL QB stats right there.

finster
1/30/2011, 10:12 PM
Vince Young is about two tacos short of Mike Tyson on the gigantic brain scale.

salth2o
1/30/2011, 10:25 PM

LMAO!!!

Sooner_Tuf
1/30/2011, 10:35 PM
VY is truly the Forrest Gump of the NFL.

agoo758
1/30/2011, 10:50 PM
VY is truly the Forrest Gump of the NFL.

Except Forrest Gump was good.......and not a cry baby.......and played for the SEC.:D

BajaOklahoma
1/30/2011, 10:53 PM
Has there ever been any question about the validity of his Wonderlic score? I didn't think so.

Zbird
1/30/2011, 10:57 PM

Funniest line I ever heard!!!!!!!!!:D

OU-HSV
1/30/2011, 10:59 PM
But like it always is

Heh, no doubt...this part was his disclaimer

badger
1/30/2011, 11:04 PM
Sounds like he still has the 5-star recruit whorn mentality going.

But...but...we're Texas :rolleyes:

adoniijahsooner
1/31/2011, 12:12 AM
Pootie Tang: Cole me on the panny sty.
Bob Costas: ...I'm sorry. What was that?
Pootie Tang: Cole - Cole me on the panny sty.
Bob Costas: What the hell are you talking about?
Pootie Tang: ...Cole me down on the panny sty?
Bob Costas: Oh, cole me down on the panny sty! All right!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/31/2011, 12:29 AM
Vince Young is about two tacos short of Mike Tyson on the gigantic brain scale.Hence his nicname: Radio

KC//CRIMSON
1/31/2011, 01:25 AM
http://cdn.wl.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/vy.jpg

That’s right, Vince. You’re an elite NFL quarterback. Just look at all those times that you started all 16 games in a season, or all those years you threw for 3,000 yards or more, or all of those playoff games that you won…Because that’s what elite quarterbacks do.

But you never did any of those things, Vince. No, your MO is to show up shirtless in clubs with other dudes and running out on your coach, to the point where he’s either calling the cops to make sure you don’t kill yourself or fetching your shoulder pads out of the stands. Great job, Vince. See you in Cincinnati’s training camp next summer!

Soonerfan88
1/31/2011, 09:26 AM
But, but.....he was in two Pro Bowls. And he's from Texas! Of course he's elite!

And this is why I don't care about that game, no matter how many Sooners are in it.

KantoSooner
1/31/2011, 10:06 AM
Not to be snarky, but did 'Vince Young.....Delusional' actually warrant a thread?
Kind of a 'Water....Wet' type thing.

sooner518
1/31/2011, 10:25 AM
http://cdn.wl.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/vy.jpg

]

hahaha i have no idea why there is a cat there, but i love it!

stoopified
1/31/2011, 10:54 AM
42 TDs and 42 INTs in his NFL career. Those are elite NFL QB stats right there.His numbers wouldn't be that good i fhe hadn't managed to to go 10-7.10-3 in TDS to Ints his last two seasons. Also just in case some VY defender wants to say WHAT ABOUT HIS RUNNING ABILITY?; bear this in mind while he does have 12 rushing TDs in his career healso has 21 lost fumbles. That makes for 54 Career TDs,63 career turnovers.That is pretty much how he gained the nickname FUMBLES MCSCRAMBLE.

badger
1/31/2011, 11:16 AM
It was reported that Mack Brown's nat'l championship locker room speech was telling the players to not make that championship the greatest thing they did in their lives.

It remains VY's greatest football achievement to-date and he will never top it. But hey, as long as he's in the Neffel, at least he'll be getting a paycheck (not that he didn't a few of those in Texas)

KantoSooner
1/31/2011, 11:29 AM
If I'm not mistaken, he's just qualified, as of the end of this season, for an NFL pension. If his keepers are wise, they can tie that puppy up in a trust and he'll at least have money for rent, utilities,Taco Bell and doobie for life.

And really, for Radio, that's about the limit of rational ambition, no?

TheUnnamedSooner
1/31/2011, 11:42 AM
I hope the Titans get a 1 year subscription to the Jelly-of-the-Month-Club for Young.

That's the gift that keeps on giving.

JRAM
1/31/2011, 05:19 PM
Funniest line I ever heard!!!!!!!!!:D
Z-BIRD, A liberal is one who says "GO TO HELL" when referring to the constitution. Liberals look ahead to a dictatorial form of government.

NorCal Sooner
1/31/2011, 05:29 PM
Z-BIRD, A liberal is one who says "GO TO HELL" when referring to the constitution. Liberals look ahead to a dictatorial form of government.

FAIL!

Dr. Jelly Finger
1/31/2011, 06:58 PM
That's the gift that keeps on giving.

That it is, Edward. That it is.

MyT Oklahoma
1/31/2011, 07:05 PM
I rarely pay any attention to the NFL but this is classic.

1/31/2011, 07:25 PM
..."this" is classic... Yeah, huh? What?

SoonerDan74012
1/31/2011, 08:28 PM
He could hold Sam's clipboard. :D

Sooner_Tuf
1/31/2011, 08:34 PM
He could go to work for ESPN, they say he's a great color guy.

opksooner
1/31/2011, 10:14 PM
hahaha i have no idea why there is a cat there, but i love it!

Two pussies in the pic?

ashley
2/1/2011, 03:02 PM
I think in five years V Young has a chance to be 32 hrs. old.
I know that's an old one but I couldn't resist.

badger
2/12/2013, 04:51 PM
I don't feel like starting a new thread on VY, but thought you all would enjoy this (http://espn.go.com/nfl/conversations/_/id/8940651/vince-young-ex-adviser-loan-was-300k-party)

tycat947
2/12/2013, 05:03 PM
I don't feel like starting a new thread on VY, but thought you all would enjoy this (http://espn.go.com/nfl/conversations/_/id/8940651/vince-young-ex-adviser-loan-was-300k-party)

Oh GEEZ! You mean I missed Vince's birthday??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VINCE!!! ;)

ashley
2/13/2013, 09:38 PM
Vince will be just fine. He is going to teach speech and investment strategy ay UT.

sooneredaco
2/13/2013, 10:00 PM
silly whorn

rainiersooner
2/14/2013, 12:26 AM
what a ******

rainiersooner
2/14/2013, 12:27 AM
what a ******

wait! why is douch# (that's with an "e") verbotten???

SoonerorLater
2/14/2013, 10:18 AM
I think when the NFL teams saw his Wonderlic Scores they should have known they weren't dealing with Stephen Hawking.

badger
2/14/2013, 10:25 AM
I think when the NFL teams saw his Wonderlic Scores they should have known they weren't dealing with Stephen Hawking.

If Stephen Hawking got 20 NFL-level concussions he'd still have a smart brain than all of us dum dums combined :P

Herr Scholz
2/14/2013, 10:34 AM
He's certainly squandered his money. Sad. Reminds me of Billy Sims.

olevetonahill
2/14/2013, 10:45 AM

Dude why dont you go **** yerself?

Why are you even here? just to try to pisz off the Fans of a team you hate?

Herr Scholz
2/14/2013, 10:53 AM
Grow some thicker skin, chief. Just having some fun wasting time. So much anger.

olevetonahill
2/14/2013, 10:57 AM
Grow some thicker skin, chief. Just having some fun wasting time. So much anger.

Hell calf brains I aint angry, I aint hardly called you any bad names at all yet.:stupid:

Scott D
2/14/2013, 05:34 PM

nobody wants a Vince Young's BBQ franchise

Seamus
2/14/2013, 07:50 PM
Can Vince Young spell BBQ?

Herr Scholz
2/15/2013, 11:12 AM
nobody wants a Vince Young's BBQ franchise

Nope. But he's got a very nice steak house in Austin. Point VY.

olevetonahill
2/15/2013, 11:17 AM

What ? He serve Tube steak?

Wishboned
2/15/2013, 11:21 AM
Can Vince Young spell BBQ?

Not even if you spotted him the B and the Q.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/15/2013, 11:43 AM
Vince will be just fine. He is going to teach speech and investment strategy ay UT.

Along with Russell Erxleben... ;)

Herr Scholz
2/15/2013, 12:15 PM
Yeah, VY isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and he's definitely blown millions unwisely but I'm still thankful he won us one of these. I mean, that's why you guys still dislike him so much after all of these years, right?

http://urbanchristiannews.com/ucn/crystal-football-shattered-ALABAMA.jpg

olevetonahill
2/15/2013, 12:22 PM
Yeah, VY isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and he's definitely blown millions unwisely but I'm still thankful he won us one of these. I mean, that's why you guys still dislike him so much after all of these years, right?

http://urbanchristiannews.com/ucn/crystal-football-shattered-ALABAMA.jpg

I dont even "Dislike" him. I just think he's a ****in idiot.

badger
2/15/2013, 12:32 PM
I mean, that's why you guys still dislike him so much after all of these years, right?

I don't think anyone here dislikes VY. I don't think anyone hates, loathes or even remotely dislikes him.

The only reason I bumped this thread is because he is the notoriously dumb whorn and he just did something dumb again (or at least it just got reported). He's a whorn-is-dumb punchline, not a we-whate-whorn punchline.

2/15/2013, 12:36 PM
Yeah, VY isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and he's definitely blown millions unwisely...(but)you guys STILL DISLIKE HIM SO MUCH after all of these years, right?

Who dislikes him? he's Radio, who can run. It still is hard to understand why you want to hang out here. Same with other fans of non-Sooner schools.

I was actually pulling for the cows over usuc in that NC game, since your whorns stopped the condoms from getting too close to our all-time record number of consecutive wins in college football. So, good for vince.

thecrimsoncrusader
2/15/2013, 12:37 PM

I only dislike him because he throws like a little girl and I find that offensive not only for anyone who has ever played the game of football, but for the human race in general. His throwing motion makes me vomit.

badger
2/15/2013, 01:05 PM
It still is hard to understand why you want to hang out here. Same with other fans of non-Sooner schools.

Have you seen other message boards? I have. I have seen them soooo much and completely understand why Sooner fans and opposing fans alike want to hang out here and not there.

Samples for your enjoyment below:

I can't wait to hear Derka's absolutely worthless sunshine pumping bull$#@! after this horrific loss. This is going to be one $#@!ing hilarious explanation from that dumbass. I think I was optimistic when I said this team would go 8-10 in the Big XII on the prediction thread. This team is a $#@!ing joke and the Ricktator is going to be fired at the end of the season for this awful team he put together.

Have to go beat the wife, kick the dog and yell at the children now. I hate everyone.

After playing bad in a game of pickup basketball, I always like to come home and watch some cowboy basketball to remind myself how good I truly am..

That game reminded me a lot of when we hosted Miami in 2008 and got our asses handed to us. Great chance to spark a run with the program, and miami anally probes us.

Tough to swallow?! My poor kid is DEVASTATED. I am done with it. Seriously. If we go to NCAA's we will have an ice cream cone. If we don't we will still have an ice cream cone. I am so mad at myself for allowing my child to be so emotionally invested! ARGH

Who's the dumbass, fu ckwad? Math not you strong suit? Looks like we're tied and you still have TCU to play again! Maybe your boyfriend can sooth your butthurt from the football game with a rim job tonight. You f'ing queer.

I'm trying to stay positive because I got absolutely roasted for expressing my frustration during the Baylor game. That said it is very difficult.

Hey, all you idiots, **** off and return all ISU gear. We don't need you. Ur pathetic! If ur so smart, why don't u consider layin off the computer for a few days after a loss? Because ur not that smart!

Its ok, geezer is just a [censored] [censored]. Truth hurts!! If you really new anything you would agree! But no your just an *** who thinks their [censored] does not stink. Just because your location says Jayhawks law does not mean your better then any of us. Just means your a law worm!

So I raise my glass to you geezer and say...[censored] you!!!!

There, I just rounded out the entire Big 12 (except TCU, who doesn't give a crap about bball, so I included Aggroid instead) on the internet. They all hate each other deeply and because of the anonymity of the Internet, they all spew their worst drivel.

That said, if you enjoyed this drivel, please check out my college basketball meltdown thread (link in my sig). Includes plenty more shaggybevo.com since they won't stop losing

Dan Thompson
2/15/2013, 01:08 PM
The NCAA should investigate those years that VY played and vacate the wins as surely he was academically ineligible.

2/15/2013, 01:33 PM
The NCAA should investigate those years that VY played and vacate the wins as surely he was academically ineligible.RU going after Mack? 'Cuz, i sure would hate to see him get into more trouble. he's a damn fine coach, and just needs a little more time to bring 'er around.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/15/2013, 02:10 PM

Herr, I know where VY came from, it ain't pretty. He had a great opportunity and made the most out of it. It is just sad that he had poor advisors and hangers on to pump him up and "steal" from him. He was absolutely part of the decision process, but those around him did not give advise and help that would play into his non-playing years, which appears for him all too short.

Scott D
2/15/2013, 05:30 PM

Billy's BBQ restaurants are in multiple locations in multiple states. More points BS.

picasso
2/20/2013, 06:28 PM
Vince saw this and tweeted that he is not delusional and at no time in his life has he been a magician.

Herr Scholz
2/20/2013, 06:47 PM
Like I said, I know he's not the smartest guy. Fools and their money are soon parted. But there are a lot of dumb athletes. Sure seems like the persistent and focused attacks on VY stem from something else 7 years ago.

ashley
2/20/2013, 09:11 PM
I only dislike him because he throws like a little girl and I find that offensive not only for anyone who has ever played the game of football, but for the human race in general. His throwing motion makes me vomit.

I wouldn't go that far, but his throwing motion is really the reason he is no longer in the league. Don't get me wrong, I know he has lots of reasons that the league has against him but it starts here. Add his posse, work habits, failure to take responsibility and inability to learn fast are a close second. How a few horn faithful fail to see this is weird to me.

picasso
2/21/2013, 12:16 AM
Like I said, I know he's not the smartest guy. Fools and their money are soon parted. But there are a lot of dumb athletes. Sure seems like the persistent and focused attacks on VY stem from something else 7 years ago.
This could be but I honestly don't pick on him that often. But, I also pulled for Texas to beat USC that year.
I think he gets picked on mostly for saying stupid things.

Seamus
2/21/2013, 12:39 AM

C'mon, you're better than this nonsense. Hell, I've greened you before, because you're not an unreasonable person and generally have well thought-out opinions. But this is just silly.

VY face OU three times. He got exactly one win. He managed exactly zero points in one game.

Forget about blind squirrels. Even Wonderlic-impaired retards can wipe their own buttholes some of the time.

olevetonahill
2/21/2013, 12:44 AM

If he would quit showin his stupid in public so much No one would make fun of the Idiot.

stoopified
2/21/2013, 09:28 AM
42 TDs and 42 INTs in his NFL career. Those are elite NFL QB stats right there.Actually it is 46 TDs and 51 iINTs.The 42-42 line is Titan years only.

Herr Scholz
2/21/2013, 12:28 PM
VY face OU three times. He got exactly one win. He managed exactly zero points in one game.

That's fine. Peterson only scored 1 TD against UT in his career.

Forget about blind squirrels. Even Wonderlic-impaired retards can wipe their own buttholes some of the time.

That's what you call a national championship?
Just sayin.

LakeRat
2/21/2013, 01:40 PM

I believe he has ownership in more than just Billy Sims BBQ's which are all over this state and in a couple others.

Billy has been very successful since he filed for bankruptcy. Lots of Sooners you could have pointed at, Billy being unsuccesful financially wasn't a good choice.

birddog
2/21/2013, 03:10 PM
Man that guy could ball I college. I see a jamarkus Russell type sitcheashun not because of color but based on their abilities. LAZY. They Dont have that edge to em like other qbs. As a lion fan I'd take him as a backup to stafford cuz he's really hit er miss. Glad none of this affects OU. Yah bedenbaugh!!

Seamus
2/21/2013, 06:37 PM
That's fine. Peterson only scored 1 TD against UT in his career.

Funny, I thought the discussion was about VY, not AD. But as long as you bring it up, which player in this discussion was just named NFL Most Valuable Player? (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000134519/article/adrian-peterson-mvp-after-dominant-season-on-vikings) Yeah.

That's what you call a national championship?

No, that's what I call VY's 1-2 record against OU, including a shutout and a 65-13 pole-raping.

You'll have to do better ...

sooneron
2/21/2013, 09:09 PM
zang!

sooneron
2/21/2013, 09:11 PM
I dont even "Dislike" him. I just think he's a ****in idiot.

THIS. This is the answer.

Herr Scholz
2/22/2013, 04:20 PM
Funny, I thought the discussion was about VY, not AD. But as long as you bring it up, which player in this discussion was just named NFL Most Valuable Player?
Peterson's going to be one of the all time NFL greats. Good for him. I was just comparing limited stats in our rivalry game to show they don't mean much. Peterson having only 1 TD in his career against UT doesn't really speak to his talent.

As far as VY, I'm disappointed at how his pro career has gone as well as his money management. I think it's sad. Still, I'll always be grateful to him for the national title. As a UT fan first and foremost, that's the most important thing to me.

bluedogok
2/23/2013, 07:35 PM
He has nothing to do with that place other than getting paid for the use of his name and making appearances every once in awhile....of course that is probably a very good thing for the owners and management.

VY reminds of a Tebow with less shrewdness and less business savvy, Tebow probably has better handlers around his as well but some of the decisions they made while he was in Denver were kind of puzzling but not deceitful like Young's handlers seemed to be. Very good athletes but mediocre QB's at the next level with strong wills that wouldn't "let them" play another position.