PDA

View Full Version : Are you serious

SouthCarolinaSooner
1/27/2011, 08:54 PM
http://www.dailykos.com/tv/w/002802/

I can't stand it when either side feels they have to attack any comment made by the other side, but its great when they completely **** it up because they have no idea what they are talking about :D

sooner ngintunr
1/27/2011, 09:04 PM
wow. I knew she was clueless, but, really? That's actually her response? Holy crap.

sooner59
1/27/2011, 09:32 PM
That's actually what I expected her to say. :cool:

2121Sooner
1/27/2011, 09:51 PM
She gives me a few WTF moments.

I think she needs to stop talking and if FOX were smart they would never have her on live. Just tape the interview and then have some conservative think tank get together and give it a thumbs up or down as to whether or not it goes out over the airwaves that night.

I'd still throw it in her though......

soonerhubs
1/27/2011, 09:59 PM
She gives me a few WTF moments.

I think she needs to stop talking and if FOX were smart they would never have her on live. Just tape the interview and then have some kindergarteners get together and give it a thumbs up or down as to whether or not it goes out over the airwaves that night.

I'd still throw it in her though......

FIFY

2121Sooner
1/27/2011, 10:01 PM
FIFY

HAHA!!!!

Internet high five!

XingTheRubicon
1/27/2011, 10:07 PM
I thought Obama's use of the term "sputnik moment" was a pretty good point.

soonercruiser
1/27/2011, 10:12 PM
http://www.dailykos.com/tv/w/002802/

I can't stand it when either side feels they have to attack any comment made by the other side, but its great when they completely **** it up because they have no idea what they are talking about :D

I agree!
Obama has no idea what he is talking about!
That's all!

Hate, HATE, HATE!
You Libs do it sooooooo well!

SouthCarolinaSooner
1/27/2011, 10:41 PM
I agree!
That's all!

Hate, HATE, HATE!
:confused:

sooner59
1/27/2011, 11:26 PM
You know how a lot of Dems think that Pubs are against anything and everything blue? Well there are a lot of Pubs that feel the same way about Dems. If either side even shows factual evidence of something, its considered blind hate.

A Sooner in Texas
1/28/2011, 12:38 AM
I agree!
That's all!

Hate, HATE, HATE!

Obama had it right. Moosehead had it wrong. She's the one full of hate, HATE, HATE!

sooner ngintunr
1/28/2011, 08:12 PM
Palin makes Maher sooo much funnier than he actually is. I'm sure this clip will be comedy gold tonight.

KC//CRIMSON
1/28/2011, 08:37 PM
I agree!
That's all!

Hate, HATE, HATE!

And you guys thought I was crazy when I said huffing paint was making a comeback!

SoonerStormchaser
1/28/2011, 08:40 PM
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

SouthCarolinaSooner
1/31/2011, 01:37 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/31/sarah-palin-media-boycott-blamed-egypt_n_816159.html

again, wtf

Ike
1/31/2011, 01:44 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/31/sarah-palin-media-boycott-blamed-egypt_n_816159.html

again, wtf

Now, if only the media would actually boycott her...

Pricetag
1/31/2011, 01:46 PM
I actually get that one. She's joking, right?

GrapevineSooner
1/31/2011, 01:53 PM
No, the joke is that she has any supporters whatsoever.

Defending her comments has to be the hardest job in the world.

Midtowner
1/31/2011, 02:01 PM
It's newsworthy because she wants to run for the POTUS and she's dumb as a bag of hammers. The news has the job of bringing that information to the public's attention.

I mean really... she said that the USSR collapsed because they launched the first man made satellite?

Really... I thought the USSR collapsed because Renaldus Magnus cut taxes? /palin

NormanPride
1/31/2011, 02:08 PM
She would be a fool to actually try and win while running for office. She makes too much money doing nothing right now. All she has to do is run for the primary and do the very least amount of work to keep her supporters happy. Then when she loses she can complain all she wants and make even more money.

GrapevineSooner
1/31/2011, 02:35 PM
It's newsworthy because she wants to run for the POTUS and she's dumb as a bag of hammers. The news has the job of bringing that information to the public's attention.

I mean really... she said that the USSR collapsed because they launched the first man made satellite?

Really... I thought the USSR collapsed because Renaldus Magnus cut taxes? /palin

Well, she hardly has the market cornered on famous people in politics saying dumb things.

There's a link on Drudge to a You Tube video where Chuck Schumer thinks the three branches of the federal government are the House, the Senate, and the Presidency. ;)

soonerhubs
1/31/2011, 03:05 PM
And you guys thought I was crazy when I said huffing paint was making a comeback!

Wait are you making a play on words? Huffington ~ Huffing Paint? ;)

soonercruiser
1/31/2011, 03:12 PM
Ya! Most of these hateful posts sound like they are coming form people who are "huffing" paint - and quoting the Huffington Post and Daily KOS.

Anybody notice that Harry Reid thinks that the SS fund is doing just "FINE"?????

soonerhubs
1/31/2011, 03:17 PM
Oh Hell! I was just making a joke. I didn't mean to give one side or another fuel. I'll go back to my corner.

3rdgensooner
1/31/2011, 03:17 PM
Anybody notice that Harry Reid thinks that the SS fund is doing just "FINE"?????
Yeah, someone posted a thread about it.

Oh right, that was you.

Midtowner
1/31/2011, 04:21 PM
She would be a fool to actually try and win while running for office. She makes too much money doing nothing right now. All she has to do is run for the primary and do the very least amount of work to keep her supporters happy. Then when she loses she can complain all she wants and make even more money.

Don't forget that she can have a book ghostwritten for her about how the liberal media conspired against her.