PDA

View Full Version : Bradford on First Take (01/27/2011)

Okie35
1/27/2011, 12:51 PM
He talks about the season, Josh Mcdaniels, giving his o-line gifts, Blake Griffin, and his Superbowl prediction(or something like it).

NhaebcB4B6k

Widescreen
1/27/2011, 01:08 PM
When he said he hooked his entire OL up with 3D TV's, my first thought was man, that's a lot of $$$. Then I remembered who was saying it. That total bill probably represented just a few minutes of work on his part.

sooner59
1/27/2011, 01:13 PM
Butter up the o-line and they will work even harder to protect their QB. It worth the money if they care more about protecting you.

TMcGee86
1/27/2011, 01:15 PM
I love him.

full homo

btb916
1/27/2011, 01:50 PM
I love him.

full homo

:eek:

But yeah. I agree.

sooners123
1/27/2011, 02:17 PM
He seemed irritated with her at the end.

PalmBeachSooner
1/27/2011, 02:42 PM

Everyone knows you never go full homo!

King Crimson
1/27/2011, 02:45 PM
seattle loss was disappointing. josh mcdaniels is not real popular in Denver.

Okie35
1/27/2011, 03:11 PM
seattle loss was disappointing. josh mcdaniels is not real popular in Denver.

Because he's not a good HC. He's always been a good offensive coordinator though.

boomersooner28
1/27/2011, 03:12 PM
Sam, keep your hair short plz thks.

Mad Dog Madsen
1/27/2011, 03:17 PM
^^^THIS.

King Crimson
1/27/2011, 03:29 PM
Because he's not a good HC. He's always been a good offensive coordinator though.

i frankly don't care....not a NFL guy. don't care about the Broncos. at all. that's what they used to say about Mike Shanahan at Oakland, too.

unbiasedtruth
1/27/2011, 03:31 PM
I'll wait and hold judgement on Josh Mc. being the Ram's OC. I think the "system" in place at New England, other coaches and the players made him a better coach than he really is. I am very concerned that he is now Sam's OC.

Okie35
1/27/2011, 03:39 PM
i frankly don't care....not a NFL guy. don't care about the Broncos. at all. that's what they used to say about Mike Shanahan at Oakland, too.

It applies to him too.

Mike Stoops
1/27/2011, 05:56 PM
Speaking of First Take, I've noticed that for a guy who claims to be an OU fan Skip Bayless never has much good to say about Sam.

Okie35
1/27/2011, 06:34 PM
Speaking of First Take, I've noticed that for a guy who claims to be an OU fan Skip Bayless never has much good to say about Sam.

I don't like Skip Bayless. He never has anything good to say about OU or their former players. He said he would take Mendenhall over AD earlier today. Not only are AD's stats better but he's arguably the best RB in the NFL.

85sooners
1/27/2011, 07:04 PM
I don't like Skip Bayless. He never has anything good to say about OU or their former players. He said he would take Mendenhall over AD earlier today. Not only are AD's stats better but he's arguably the best RB in the NFL.

:eek:

stoopified
1/27/2011, 07:07 PM

That is just Skip being his stupid self.ANYTIME an Ou,an OU coach,or player,or former player is the subject Skip the Dip does his whole I GREW UP IN OKLAHOMA AND AM A LIFELONG SOONER FAN then he rips on OU or the coach or player. He is no class.

AZSOONER
1/27/2011, 07:12 PM
Sam, keep your hair short plz thks.

yeah, he looks better, but was talking about growing it out for a couple seasons.

SoonerShay
1/27/2011, 07:16 PM
Skip has found a new OU target to hate now, Blake Griffin. He was doggin him out before he drafted, tellling anyone who would listen he wasn't good enough to be overrall number 1 pick. Now apparently Blake is soft, saying if you get physical with him he will quit. He watched all his games of course.

Said the same thing about AD, he will give up. What games was he watching that ever showed either one of those guys were soft or would give up?

Mike Stoops
1/27/2011, 07:17 PM

He's also said among other things: Tebow will be better than Sam in the NFL, Jay Cutler is better than Aaron Rodgers, Michael Irvin was better than Jerry Rice and Troy Aikman was an average QB.

bent rider
1/27/2011, 07:18 PM

I always see him as a Dullas Cowboys fan and writer (from his time at the Dullas Mourning Snews and that other Dullas fish wrap) and thus associate him more with Texass.

Radar's Left Hand
1/27/2011, 08:30 PM
I grew up in the same state as Skip Bayless and I've always been a huge fan but he sucks and has never been right about anything and would help the planet by never speaking again. I'm a big fan though.

Soonerfan88
1/27/2011, 09:00 PM
I grew up in the same state as Skip Bayless and I've always been a huge fan but he sucks and has never been right about anything and would help the planet by never speaking again. I'm a big fan though.

:D Brilliant!

sooneron
1/27/2011, 10:32 PM

Why? Just because she sucked?

"Which one would you not want to see in 3D?" WTF?

jbstrick
1/28/2011, 12:49 AM
I was surprised to see Dean Blevins say on twitter that Bayless' comments about Peterson made him puke

oudavid1
1/28/2011, 01:57 AM
He is not the best interviewer.

sooner59
1/28/2011, 01:59 AM
He is not the best anything.

FIFY. :D

Mike Stoops
1/28/2011, 03:55 AM
I was surprised to see Dean Blevins say on twitter that Bayless' comments about Peterson made him puke

I really don't have a problem with Skips comments about Stoops I'm just tired of him bashing our players all the time. I have even less respect for people like Dean Blevins, Tramel, Sittler who have their nose buried up Stoops' ***.

Ton Loc
1/28/2011, 10:32 AM
I really don't have a problem with Skips comments about Stoops I'm just tired of him bashing our players all the time. I have even less respect for people like Dean Blevins, Tramel, Sittler who have their nose buried up Stoops' ***.

No doubt - those guys probably use some form of his name as their message board name..........................hmmmmmmmmmm

OUNASH
1/29/2011, 10:13 AM
Skip needs to go back serving BBQ platters at his parents BBQ joint in OKC. He is the reason I never watch this show plus the big mouth female doesnt help. Not a fan. Sam= CLASS.