usaosooner
1/27/2011, 05:58 AM
Brandon Carter switched to TCU, Brandon "slim" Williams is already on campus

85sooners
1/27/2011, 11:42 AM
:gary:

Al Gore
1/27/2011, 12:16 PM
Heard his testing was "off the charts".....

Rocko
1/27/2011, 12:41 PM

What do you mean by this? Academically or Physically? both would be good!

OUNC06
1/27/2011, 01:26 PM
What do you mean by this? Academically or Physically? both would be good!

We are talking about football.

Widescreen
1/27/2011, 01:43 PM

Do you have any specifics?

picasso
1/27/2011, 01:56 PM
Do you have any specifics?

He pooped a helmet.

Widescreen
1/27/2011, 01:59 PM
That's too specific.

picasso
1/27/2011, 02:02 PM
I'm sorry, Tommie Harris tweeted it.

adoniijahsooner
1/27/2011, 02:45 PM
I have a hunch that Brandon Williams will be the starter come fall. No source...just a hunch.

Widescreen
1/27/2011, 02:52 PM
I have a hunch that Brandon Williams will be the starter come fall. No source...just a hunch.

He wont start against Tulsa barring an avalanche of injuries. Even AD didn't start the first part of the season.

adoniijahsooner
1/27/2011, 02:58 PM
He wont start against Tulsa barring an avalanche of injuries. Even AD didn't start the first part of the season.

Speaking of which, He has been compared to AD and Mcfadden. I really like this guys skills. Here is what ESPN scout has to say.

When it's all said and done, Williams has a chance to develop into the top back in this class. Speed, elusiveness, hands and an eventual load-back type of frame. The latter is the biggest question mark right now as the speedster is tall and a bit wiry lacking a compact frame and low running base. That said, in regards to a game-breaker at the position, you would be hard-pressed to find a more explosive back with better acceleration and top-end speed in 2011. Flashes excellent quick-to-the-hole feet and vision. Can cut, change direction on a dime and slide through the small cutback crease. Shows great initial burst getting North out of his cuts. Very elusive and slippery to wrap up and does not give defenders a clean shot; keeps feet constantly moving and is extremely fluid with loose hips. Hits the cutback lane quickly without losing much in transition while also displaying great lateral speed and quickness bouncing the zone play outside. Flashes excellent acceleration and top-end speed when he turns the corner. A homerun threat when he breaks free into the second level with a smooth track stride and excellent second gear. Keeps his legs churning on contact and is a determined runner but does lack great power and inside running strength at this time. Does not possess a wide hip-base or thick lower-body needed to consistently pull through arm-tackles, absorb the hit and bounce off bigger tacklers. Durability is a concern in a high carry role at this point, may start of career as a change-of-pace guy. That said, if he had a bit more downhill power, which he could develop, Williams would arguably be the premier runner in this class....

Mad Dog Madsen
1/27/2011, 03:21 PM

AD didn't start becuase of returning starter Kejaun Jones. AD was good enough but Stoops made him earn it. AD was the No.1 overall player coming out of HS as well, Williams isn't even the No.1 RB. ...But I'm with you, he won't start this year.

pappy
1/27/2011, 04:33 PM

AD didn't enroll in the spring and go through spring practice to earn his starting spot before the season started. Not saying Williams will I think Finch starts, but Williams will be on the field for sure and I don't think him or Finch or Clay will ever get 25 carries in a game I see them splitting carries maybe 13-17 per game each.

nolesooner1984
1/27/2011, 05:01 PM
adoniijahsooner

LOVE your avatar man!!!!

Mad Dog Madsen
1/27/2011, 05:08 PM
adoniijahsooner

LOVE you man!!!!

WTF?!? :)

JRAM
1/27/2011, 05:18 PM
Brandon will be special for OU. He has all the tools to make our offense work in many ways. He is DeMarco to a higher degree. He can run, catch, break tackles, spin, juke, see the field, and either run off tackle or sprint to the outside. He is special and will make us proud over the next few years,

adoniijahsooner
1/27/2011, 05:52 PM
adoniijahsooner

LOVE your avatar man!!!!

Thanks! I have about 200 of his sermons in audio form.

nolesooner1984
1/28/2011, 11:03 AM
Thanks! I have about 200 of his sermons in audio form.

That is totally awesome! Where did you get them?

Al Gore
1/28/2011, 03:17 PM
.....heard he had one of the fastest 40 times by a Sooner and one of the top verticals....

Danielyork
1/28/2011, 03:17 PM
Brandon Williams is the reason Waldo is hiding...

adoniijahsooner
1/28/2011, 04:10 PM
That is totally awesome! Where did you get them?

Here...you will love the guy who delivers them too. sermonaudio.com is a great site

http://www.sermonaudio.com/source_detail.asp?sourceid=spurgeon

roy22forheisman
1/28/2011, 04:59 PM
i like this guy he can actually pass his act