PDA

View Full Version : FT Hood Shooter Declared Sane

Ton Loc
1/26/2011, 02:38 PM
Major Nidal Malik Hasan

A military panel reportedly has ruled that the Army psychiatrist charged with killing 13 people and wounding dozens more in a shooting rampage at the Fort Hood Army base is sane and fit to stand trial.

Good - Now lets kill the bastard and move on. We've wasted enough money and taken too much time already. Same goes for the crazy Arizona dude.

What are we waiting for? How long does it take to warm up the injection machine?

okie52
1/26/2011, 02:45 PM
Good - Now lets kill the bastard and move on. We've wasted enough money and taken too much time already. Same goes for the crazy Arizona dude.

What are we waiting for? How long does it take to warm up the injection machine?

Can we send him to GITMO?

TheHumanAlphabet
1/26/2011, 02:53 PM

I'm good with that. Don't need no stinking trial, we know he did it and there are plenty of witnesses. Straight to punishment...

Does the Army still do firing squads? or is it only lethal injection at Fort Leavenworth?

C&CDean
1/26/2011, 02:58 PM
Hell, the military ain't executed anybody since when? This guy will get soft time somewhere with a brand new koran to read. **** him. He's bat**** crazy and should have been offed on site at Ft. Hood.

Ton Loc
1/26/2011, 03:02 PM
Hell, the military ain't executed anybody since when? This guy will get soft time somewhere with a brand new koran to read. **** him. He's bat**** crazy and should have been offed on site at Ft. Hood.

I want to know how he didn't get offed on site. Could have saved us some time and money. We're not getting anything out of him being alive.

virginiasooner
1/26/2011, 03:21 PM
I want to know how he didn't get offed on site. Could have saved us some time and money. We're not getting anything out of him being alive.

In case you've forgotten, he's paralyzed from the waist down.

I don't know if the Uniform Code of Military Justice has the death penalty (which would apply in this case because it happened on Ft. Hood and he's an Army officer).

KantoSooner
1/26/2011, 03:23 PM
I do believe that hanging is used at Leavenworth.

Which will be all the more interesting if he has to go to the gallows in a wheel chair.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/26/2011, 03:33 PM
Put him on a horse

Ton Loc
1/26/2011, 03:43 PM

Well, they were close. Lets finish the job.

sooner59
1/26/2011, 03:50 PM
Put him on a horse

:D

SoonerStormchaser
1/26/2011, 05:15 PM
I don't know if the Uniform Code of Military Justice has the death penalty (which would apply in this case because it happened on Ft. Hood and he's an Army officer).

Oh believe me, we do have a DP...and it will be used in this case.

C&CDean
1/26/2011, 05:19 PM
Oh believe me, we do have a DP...and it will be used in this case.

Wanna bet? Not with a muslim CIC...

olevetonahill
1/26/2011, 05:21 PM
The MPs that shot him in the beginning need to be sent back to the range,Then made ton run the stairs till they puke.;)

KantoSooner
1/26/2011, 05:32 PM
Oh Vet, you're too hard on them. Just let them sub out their jacketed rounds for Magna Shok and all will be well.

C&CDean
1/26/2011, 05:34 PM
Oh Vet, you're too hard on them. Just let them sub out their jacketed rounds for Magna Shok and all will be well.

THIS. If you've gotta pop a cap, make it for realz.

olevetonahill
1/26/2011, 05:42 PM

Heh, When I was a Cop in Elk City, We couldnt use anything but "Factory Ammo" I owned a gun store at the time so i ordered in a bunch of "Factory Made Exploder rounds " for every one :cool:

KantoSooner
1/26/2011, 05:42 PM
Well, that Generver Convention might get all unhappy....

Just sayin'

soonercruiser
1/26/2011, 09:36 PM
But, the bad news is.....
His defense counsel was declared "insane"!

SoonerBorn68
1/26/2011, 10:07 PM

Dang. If they do hang him he won't be doing the death jig.

soonercruiser
1/27/2011, 10:44 PM
That's "death gig"!
:P

KABOOKIE
1/27/2011, 11:38 PM
Two things.

1) The "Genever" convention only applies to uniformed military personnel on the battlefield and specifically not to spies, traitors or criminials. Of which this mooslem radical was 2 of the 3. So, his *** should have been shot with any kind of ammo.

2) I don't think it was MP's that shot him but contracted security folks that could have carried ammo other than FMJ or Ball.

KABOOKIE
1/27/2011, 11:41 PM
Oh and before his *** swings from the gallows his last meal should be a ham sandwich with a side salad served with bacon bits. Awesome oh lake 'em.

SouthCarolinaSooner
1/27/2011, 11:43 PM
Letting him rot in Florence would be a better punishment, no?

KABOOKIE
1/27/2011, 11:52 PM
Well if he truly rotted then yes. But I think a summary execution is in order.

SouthCarolinaSooner
1/28/2011, 12:15 AM
Well if he truly rotted then yes. But I think a summary execution is in order.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

KABOOKIE
1/28/2011, 12:29 AM
The mooslem was a US Military officer and committed several acts of murder against fellow US personnel in a treacherous way. In a time of war even the Geneva Convention allows for this fool to be popped summarily.

SouthCarolinaSooner
1/28/2011, 12:38 AM
The mooslem was a US Military officer and committed several acts of murder against fellow US personnel in a treacherous way. In a time of war even the Geneva Convention allows for this fool to be popped summarily.
The International Criminal Court has recently ruled that

The Death penalty can only be carried out pursuant to a final judgment rendered by a competent court

I don't think that we've conducted summary executions since WW2, I don't see any reason why we should resume such a practice.

KABOOKIE
1/28/2011, 12:52 AM
The International Criminal Court has recently ruled that

The Death penalty can only be carried out pursuant to a final judgment rendered by a competent court

I don't think that we've conducted summary executions since WW2, I don't see any reason why we should resume such a practice.

As it pertains to those found guilty by the ICC in the areas of genocide, wars of aggression or war crimes.

Murdering a few of your fellow soldiers would not be something the ICC would pursue action or have jurisdiction to process. Nor would they have the authority to act against a state that executed a treacherous criminal summarily.

SouthCarolinaSooner
1/28/2011, 12:54 AM
As it pertains to those found guilty by the ICC in the areas of genocide, wars of aggression or war crimes.

Murdering a few of your fellow soldiers would not be something the ICC would pursue action or have jurisdiction to process. Nor would they have the authority to act against a state that executed a treacherous criminal summarily.
Well of course they can't act against us, we don't even recognize them. What the shooter did was horrible, no doubt. He deserves to never see the light of day again, but I think summary executions carry with them a connotation the United States should avoid.

KABOOKIE
1/28/2011, 12:56 AM
Well of course they can't act against us, we don't even recognize them.

Exactly. Not sure why the ICC was even brought up.

What the shooter did was horrible, no doubt. He deserves to never see the light of day again, but I think summary executions carry with them a connotation the United States should avoid.

Possibly. However, I think the US would be within a legal right to do so. Democracy or not.

KantoSooner
1/28/2011, 04:40 PM
Two things.

1) The "Genever" convention only applies to uniformed military personnel on the battlefield and specifically not to spies, traitors or criminials. Of which this mooslem radical was 2 of the 3. So, his *** should have been shot with any kind of ammo.

2) I don't think it was MP's that shot him but contracted security folks that could have carried ammo other than FMJ or Ball.

I was referring, of course, to the prohibition in the Geneva Convention against enhanced or modified bullets, such as dum-dums, hollow points and fleschettes (sp?). MP's would not be allowed such even outside of a war zone essentially because the military runs on standardization. Outside contractors? Good point. I have no idea

soonercruiser
1/28/2011, 11:49 PM
Well of course they can't act against us, we don't even recognize them. What the shooter did was horrible, no doubt. He deserves to never see the light of day again, but I think summary executions carry with them a connotation the United States should avoid.

Yes, GOD forbid that we sholud show strength and national resolve and send a clear message about commiting mass murder. :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
1/29/2011, 12:07 AM
Yes, GOD forbid that we sholud show strength and national resolve and send a clear message about commiting mass murder. :rolleyes:

Yer "OUT" there but at least yer on the "RIGHT" side ;)

SouthCarolinaSooner
1/30/2011, 12:11 AM
Strength through unity, unity through faith

yermom
1/30/2011, 01:38 AM

so denying due process is vital in sending that message? :confused:

MR2-Sooner86
1/30/2011, 08:50 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

If we lived in a Democracy this might hold water but we don't. We live in a Representative Republic.

Anyway, stick him before a military court and hopefully they do the right thing...make him hang until his legs stop kic...errr arms stop flapping.