http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp0goGXTxcI

could make a pretty good tandem with tom haha

madillsoonerfan5353
1/24/2011, 04:32 PM
Is that Tom's brother?

:gary:

oudavid1
1/24/2011, 05:18 PM
im going to take a guess and say is his bro. Same town, same number, same footwork problems. Get em Stoops.

http://i56.tinypic.com/w6tf0i.jpg

Lets fix dis.

oubose
1/24/2011, 05:56 PM
Awesome!!!!

soonerinkaty
1/24/2011, 06:14 PM
I'm not an aspiring coach, so what are his footwork problems? Serious question because I honestly don't know all that much.

cccasooner2
1/24/2011, 06:28 PM
Like the YouTube HS videos for Tom, 1 tackle is replayed at least 3 times. I like Tom, he plays good now and I am looking forward to improvement. His brother's interest in OU is not what I would expect, but then maybe he wants to play rugby.

oudavid1
1/24/2011, 07:22 PM
I'm not an aspiring coach, so what are his footwork problems? Serious question because I honestly don't know all that much.

he just shuffles to much and his lateral movement is not wear Travis Lewis' is. He will get better of course.

Peach Fuzz
1/24/2011, 07:32 PM
Interesting opinion David. I only watched 3 minutes of the video, so I don't know if I missed any stand out "footwork problems'. But from what I see they don't show enough pre snap to tell his first step, if he steps up or hops, crosses his feet upon reaction, his center of balance or if he is going through his reads. All of which can be seen with the footwork. I would like to know where you see his footwork because I myself am a Mike and need pointers

oudavid1
1/24/2011, 07:58 PM
im going to take a guess and say is his bro. Same town, same number, same footwork problems. Get em Stoops.

Lets fix dis.

Interesting opinion David. I only watched 3 minutes of the video, so I don't know if I missed any stand out "footwork problems'. But from what I see they don't show enough pre snap to tell his first step, if he steps up or hops, crosses his feet upon reaction, his center of balance or if he is going through his reads. All of which can be seen with the footwork. I would like to know where you see his footwork because I myself am a Mike and need pointers

lol im just guessing.