PDA

View Full Version : Rumor Mill: Two Players Arrested

Pages : 1 [2]

Leroy Lizard
1/24/2011, 01:06 PM
Nah. As long as you agreed to keep quiet, I'd come get ya.

Yes, it looks like I'm walking. :(

Leroy Lizard
1/24/2011, 01:16 PM
Have we really turned this thread into an argument on tattoos? The entire cultural attitude has changed on tats if you are younger than 35.

And if it shifts back, then what?

Getting a tattoo is not like wearing platform shoes. When platforms go out of style, you can take the shoes off.

With tats, you're stuck with the ghetto look forever.

KantoSooner
1/24/2011, 02:34 PM
my great-grandfather was a sailor and had a number of tats. Not that it really bothered him later in life; but it fascinated me, as a kid, to watch the tat images begin to wrinkle, shrivel and turn into totally new things.

So, painted people of the world, you have that to look forward to.

EatLeadCommie
1/24/2011, 02:39 PM
And if it shifts back, then what?

Getting a tattoo is not like wearing platform shoes. When platforms go out of style, you can take the shoes off.

Hey I'm not disagreeing. I'm just saying there is a completely different mindset nowadays about them. It's not a mindset that is concerned about what they're going to look like when you're 75. It's a mindset that has overcome the idea that if you have tats, you must be either a sailor or a scumbag. And that mindset is not going to shift back because it is separate and distinct from the mindset that concerns tats getting faded and wrinkled with age.

NorCal Sooner
1/24/2011, 02:48 PM

If you are going to generalize that tattoo's give a ghetto look, well there is your problem right there. It's not like everyone that have tat's has "THUG LIFE" tattooed across their forehead.

bonkuba
1/24/2011, 02:52 PM
So....after reading for a bit here....the Summary would be 2 of our players were idiots that did something stupid (I agree)....they will be punished I am sure........and Tats are bad?

Carry on :D

Jason
1/24/2011, 02:54 PM
Yes, it looks like I'm walking. :(

LOL!

IndySooner
1/24/2011, 03:24 PM
Much like finding somebody under 35 without tats, you'd be hard pressed to find any football players on any team that don't partake in a bit of weed now and then.

I'm under 35. Most of my friends don't have tats. Just sayin'.

Maybe if you roll it back to under 30, it might be more accurate.

KantoSooner
1/24/2011, 03:26 PM
If you are going to generalize that tattoo's give a ghetto look, well there is your problem right there. It's not like everyone that has tat's has "THUG LIFE" tattooed across their forehead.

I did once see a photo of a young woman with 'My Name Is Kathy' tatooed on her forehead.

Soonerntxs
1/24/2011, 03:31 PM
So....after reading for a bit here....the Summary would be 2 of our players were idiots that did something stupid (I agree)....they will be punished I am sure........and Tats are bad?

Yes, All but the OU TAT on my bull! I would call it a calf but my calf is 40 and so calf would just be an our right fib!;)

Leroy Lizard
1/24/2011, 03:36 PM
I did once see a photo of a young woman with 'My Name Is Kathy' tatooed on her forehead.

But that isn't thug; that's classy and tasteful. :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
1/24/2011, 03:43 PM
You are inviting a ton of crap from the rabid mouthbreathers. They play for OU and the zealots here will gut you for speaking ill of these fine upstanding descendants of the gods....

Naw ya Idjit, Ya get gutted for BASHING em, for a Misdemeanor. The Courts and Bob Stoops will deal pretty harsh with them . Why should we.

Actually, Making them sit a game is not realy punishment in MHO, all that does is hurt the Team and the Fans.

Hell Make em wear a shirt er sompun saying "Im a Dumas" and walk around Campus pickin up trash

Dio
1/24/2011, 03:50 PM
This'll put us on the board for the Fulmer Cup (w/UConn, coincidentally)

Not to worry- Oregon or Florida will pass us soon enough

That didn't take long. Damn I am tired of being right!

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/jan/24/ufs-jenkins-arrested-marijuana-possession/

w0lfe
1/24/2011, 03:58 PM
i can tell ya one thing. They will be run into the ground like they have never thought was possible. Schmidt is the hardest strength and conditioning coach in both college and pro football. I would be scared to death to let that guy have free reign on me

NorCal Sooner
1/24/2011, 04:03 PM

That indeed would be the summary of this thread.....Nice work....

NorCal Sooner
1/24/2011, 04:06 PM
That didn't take long. Damn I am tired of being right!

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/jan/24/ufs-jenkins-arrested-marijuana-possession/

I feel better now.....

Boomer Mooner
1/24/2011, 05:08 PM
Who says tats can't be classy...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/rsgibbs1/cowbutton.jpg

meoveryouxinfinity
1/24/2011, 07:34 PM
if you know 'em, tell 'em to cut that **** out!!

They always say "i'm from Cali, it's different there"

Well, I know yur a futballa and not a national merit scholar, but you are at OU nonetheless and I think OU is in Oklahoma, IIRC...

hvhurricane
1/24/2011, 11:11 PM
just as I post when players get arrested at other schools, dumb decisions but this happens everywhere. This is why everyone shouldn't get so excited to dump on another school when it happens. Kids make stupid decisions. Let them pay the price and move forward.