PDA

View Full Version : God she's stupid

SoonerNate
1/21/2011, 08:11 PM
DFSvVN_ndUc

AlbqSooner
1/21/2011, 08:39 PM
I had to check your profile. I guess you are too young to remember Pres. Gerald Ford.

MR2-Sooner86
1/21/2011, 09:13 PM
In other news the sun rose in the East today.

ouwino
1/21/2011, 09:17 PM
she is gettin up there in years... hope she doesnt break a hip.

Sooner_Bob
1/21/2011, 09:25 PM
Ouch

soonercruiser
1/21/2011, 09:31 PM
And Bill would always "trip over" any good looking babe in the crowd.
:pop:

sappstuf
1/21/2011, 09:40 PM
I had to check your profile. I guess you are too young to remember Pres. Gerald Ford.

The irony of the Gerald Ford perception is that he was an All-American at Michigan and won 2 national titles, had offers to play in the NFL and was the most athletic president we have ever had.

He is also the only President in American history that tackled a future Heisman Trophy winner in a game. That makes for great trivia.

OUthunder
1/21/2011, 09:48 PM
I bet the person who rolls out the red carpet for her got fired.

Leroy Lizard
1/21/2011, 09:49 PM
The irony of the Gerald Ford perception is that he was an All-American at Michigan and won 2 national titles, had offers to play in the NFL and was the most athletic president we have ever had.

He was a standout player, but was he an All-American?

SoonerStormchaser
1/21/2011, 09:50 PM
I wonder if SNL will skewer her the way they did to Ford...probably not.

olevetonahill
1/21/2011, 09:53 PM
I LMFAO :D

sappstuf
1/21/2011, 10:03 PM
He was a standout player, but was he an All-American?

You are right, although I can name a couple of site, including NYTimes that says that he was.

The Ford Library website says that he wasn't, so I will go with that. I stand corrected.

Whet
1/21/2011, 10:05 PM
She probably had a few too many drinks that evening.

Turd_Ferguson
1/21/2011, 10:07 PM
I stand corrected.Do tell.

jumperstop
1/21/2011, 10:10 PM
Tripping....so stupid. Wtf? Not like you guys have never tripped, you just don't have cameras on you 24/7.

KC//CRIMSON
1/21/2011, 10:22 PM

He is also the only President in American history that tackled a future Heisman Trophy winner in a game. That makes for great trivia.

He also pardoned Nixon, his biggest miss-tackle ever.

Turd_Ferguson
1/21/2011, 10:25 PM
Should have known KC//McDooshter would have to bring this thread to
D vs. R.

KC//CRIMSON
1/21/2011, 10:28 PM
Should have known KC//McDooshter would have to bring this thread to
D vs. R.

Awesome, I've always wanted a stalker.

Turd_Ferguson
1/21/2011, 10:30 PM
Awesome, I've always wanted a stalker.Dolt.

KC//CRIMSON
1/21/2011, 10:31 PM
Dolt.

A.D.D.

olevetonahill
1/21/2011, 10:31 PM
Tripping....so stupid. Wtf? Not like you guys have never tripped, you just don't have cameras on you 24/7.

I only do that kinda **** when Im durnker than Turd ;)

Turd_Ferguson
1/21/2011, 10:33 PM
I only do that kinda **** when Im durnker than Turd ;)Your always drunker than ****...

Turd_Ferguson
1/21/2011, 10:34 PM
A.D.D.****squatch...

KC//CRIMSON
1/21/2011, 10:37 PM
****squatch...

Nothing says I'm witty like using someone else's jokes.

OULenexaman
1/21/2011, 10:48 PM
Damn that's funny

sappstuf
1/21/2011, 10:55 PM
He also pardoned Nixon, his biggest miss-tackle ever.

I was one of those who spoke out against his action then. But time has a way of clarifying past events, and now we see that President Ford was right. His courage and dedication to our country made it possible for us to begin the process of healing and put the tragedy of Watergate behind us.

Senator Edward M. Kennedy

KC//CRIMSON
1/21/2011, 10:57 PM
Senator Edward M. Kennedy

So?

OULenexaman
1/21/2011, 11:00 PM
So?
stupid you are...

KC//CRIMSON
1/21/2011, 11:03 PM
stupid you are...

I love how pubs care all of a sudden what a dead Kennedy had to say. Irony at its finest. It still doesn't mean jack-dick as to why Nixon got away with it.

Besides, shouldn't you be at Jerry's Bait Shop shoving your fat face full of Pyramid Pizza?

Turd_Ferguson
1/21/2011, 11:05 PM
shouldn't you be at Jerry's Bait Shop shoving your fat face full of Pyramid Pizza?Shouldn't you be at the local Starbucks yuck'n it up with all the know-it-all's?

olevetonahill
1/21/2011, 11:06 PM
Hey KC, Tell me what Tricky Dick got away with that Some of the others dint getaway with? Hell they all did ****, Tricky Dicks Crime was no worse than yer Boy Clinton gettin a BJ and lying about it.;)

SoonerNate
1/21/2011, 11:08 PM
At least Tricky Dick had the decency to step down. The Clintons just couldn't stand to be without power.

BTW, walk much there Hillary?

Maybe she tripped over her hubbies coattails again?

KC//CRIMSON
1/21/2011, 11:09 PM
Shouldn't you be at the local Starbucks yuck'n it up with all the know-it-all's?

Yeah, I'm having coffee and doing some light reading......

http://www.rampant-books.com/images/book_cover_web_stalkers_255.gif

SoonerNate
1/21/2011, 11:12 PM
You know that MSNBC slogan "Lean Forward?"

Well that's not what they meant ma'am.

God, she's stupid.

OULenexaman
1/21/2011, 11:14 PM
I love how pubs care all of a sudden what a dead Kennedy had to say. Irony at its finest. It still doesn't mean jack-dick as to why Nixon got away with it.

Besides, shouldn't you be at Jerry's Bait Shop shoving your fat face full of Pyramid Pizza?
I never liked Pyramid pizza there....is my face fat??:D

KC//CRIMSON
1/21/2011, 11:18 PM
I never liked Pyramid pizza there....is my face fat??:D

Yes, lay off the deep-fried chicken lips at Tanners. ;-)

SoonerNate
1/21/2011, 11:30 PM
Libs love to hijack my threads.

OULenexaman
1/21/2011, 11:35 PM
I have for 5 years now...do you know me or just the area well...;)

yermom
1/21/2011, 11:38 PM
Hey KC, Tell me what Tricky Dick got away with that Some of the others dint getaway with? Hell they all did ****, Tricky Dicks Crime was no worse than yer Boy Clinton gettin a BJ and lying about it.;)

yeah, it's hard to really care too much about that "tragedy"

it's all about what they can catch you with, i guess

olevetonahill
1/22/2011, 12:07 AM

Chicken lips are better than Hens teeth ;)

MR2-Sooner86
1/22/2011, 09:27 AM
Nixon wasn't a bad president. Watergate is what always gets him. Yeah it was bad but compared to others?

Eisenhower overthrew Iran's leadership which came back to bite us in the *** 30 years later.
Lyndon B. Johnson lied about the Gulf of Tonkin to get us balls deep in Vietnam.
Reagan was selling weapons to Iran.
Several presidents were working with a known drug dealer in Panama and finally turned on him with the Invasion of Panama under George H.W. Bush.
Clinton killed innocent men, women, and children at Waco.

You can go on and on about pretty much any president. Breaking into somebody's office seems down there compared to others.

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 09:53 AM
i'm far from being a Clinton fan, Bill or Hillary !!!

Hil is a LOOOOOONNNNGG way from being stupid !!!!

Bill didn't kill those folks @ waco. all they had to do was give up.
somebody was gonna pay after the fed marshals were killed, but not the whole group.

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 09:57 AM
To me, watergate wasn't that big of a deal. nixon should've destroyed the tapes right off the bat, & none the wiser.

it was the nixon tapes & all the lying that made it such a big deal.

to have done it in the 1st place was really stupid.
JMHO & hindsight

picasso
1/22/2011, 10:00 AM

Dwight Eisenhower played against Jim Thorpe.

Ford > Jimmah Carter.

MR2-Sooner86
1/22/2011, 10:47 AM
Bill didn't kill those folks @ waco.

You're right, Janet Reno did.

Like I said, compared to Watergate, I see Waco as a bigger sour spot in one's presidency. Just like supporting Saddam Hussein only to turn on him.

AlboSooner
1/22/2011, 12:16 PM
Tripping over is a clear sign of stupidity.

SanJoaquinSooner
1/22/2011, 12:37 PM

The prevailing view is that the adults in the compound first shot the children and then shot themselves.

Do you believe the FBI shot all those people?

yermom
1/22/2011, 12:40 PM
well, they wouldn't have died if the ATF hadn't come after them

but yeah, they were ****ing nuts and bad **** was gonna happen at some point...

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 01:14 PM

Like I said, compared to Watergate, I see Waco as a bigger sour spot in one's presidency. Just like supporting Saddam Hussein only to turn on him.

all they had to do was surrender, they didn't have to die !!!!!

Janet Reno took blame for it, but did she order the original raid, when fed
marshals were shot ???

after shooting feds, they had to surrender. they didn't have to die !!!

they had 50 or 60 days to make up their minds.

turned on SH when he went into Kuwait !!!

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 01:15 PM
Tripping over is a clear sign of stupidity.

i guess that means everyone in the whole world is stupid !!!
at least the ones who can walk.

MR2-Sooner86
1/22/2011, 01:44 PM
The prevailing view is that the adults in the compound first shot the children and then shot themselves.

Do you believe the FBI shot all those people?

Not all of them were shot. Maybe a third of them were. A theory is that they were 'mercy killings' so they wouldn't burn alive.

However, the FBI lied, under oath even, for years about using pyrotechnic Flite-Rite CS gas grenades that had a possibility of sparking a fire. I don't know about the rest of you, but when somebody lies under oath and withholds information, it's a little hard to take them serious.

Not to mention the infrared cameras showed FBI/ATF agents firing into the entrances and exits of the compound as it was on fire which would have prevented anybody from exiting. Explains a little more where some of those gun shots might have come from.

Also, the videos of the AFT agents serving the warrent disappearing so you really don't know who shot first.

The steel white doors where the shootout happened, those disappeared as it was stated that the holes in them were holes going into the compound, not coming out.

Now, were the Branch Davidians crazy? They were ****ing fruit loops crazy. However, the government's handling of the entire situation was one the biggest cluster **** coverups in a long time. Then you have guys like Dick Morris who said Janet Reno threated to "out" Clinton on the truth of Waco if she didn't get her job back if re-elected in '96. The whole thing was a mess.

all they had to do was surrender, they didn't have to die !!!!!

Janet Reno took blame for it, but did she order the original raid, when fed
marshals were shot ???

It was ATF agents, not federal marshals who were shot.

As for the original raid, lots of problems with that.

The warrent was thrown together.
The "evidence" to go after them on weapons charges was spotty at best.
The claims of underage sex going on, that's not what the ATF does but a matter for DHS and Human Services.
The news was called by members of ATF because they were expecting some big raid that would get them on the front page.
The news found out and it got back to the Branch Davidians.
Robert Rodrigez who was undercover at the compound told them to call it off as they knew about it.
The ATF had military training at Fort Hood claiming it was for a drug raid when it wasn't.
The videos of the raid disappeared so, again, we don't know who really fired first.
Evidence, the white door, that would have shown who fired a majority of the shots disappeared.
There were claims of ATF agents walking up and shooting dogs in cages before serving the warrent.

Do we really know? No. Sure, they could have surrendered but if the ATF fired first, then the ATF would be in the wrong now wouldn't they? Again, we don't know and probably never will.

Should they have surrendered? Yes. However, I don't think driving a tank through your front door, throwing gernades in, and firing automatic weapons into your house as the fire starts is a proper way to deal with the situation. Many people died that didn't have to. Were the Branch Davidians crazy? Of course but the whole matter got off on the wrong foot on day one and then when the government about lies certain parts, I'm sorry but my bull**** alarm goes off.

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 01:59 PM
they had about 60 days.

atf or marshals, big deal.

SoonerNate
1/22/2011, 02:03 PM
all they had to do was surrender, they didn't have to die !!!!!Janet Reno took blame for it, but did she order the original raid, when fed
marshals were shot ???

Wow. That sounds like my kind of America! Surrender and live. God help us.

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 02:46 PM

as opposed to not surrendering & being burned or shot by someone. inside or outside.

besides,don't forget,they had 51 days & some did come out.

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 02:47 PM

doesn't make any sense.

SoonerNate
1/22/2011, 03:04 PM
Janet Reno's idea of due process was burning women and children to death.

Screw that whole day in court idea.

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 04:31 PM
again, makes no sense.

SicEmBaylor
1/22/2011, 04:33 PM
And Bill would always "trip over" any good looking babe in the crowd.
:pop:

Good looking? Have you seen the women he's been with?

SicEmBaylor
1/22/2011, 04:34 PM
Janet Reno's idea of due process was burning women and children to death.

Screw that whole day in court idea.

I second this.

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 04:35 PM
he married Hil, what's that tell ya.

that news woman in little rock was nice.

they weren't all ugly.

jennifer flowers,i think.

SicEmBaylor
1/22/2011, 04:37 PM
Gennifer Flowers was not hot, but I'm told I have terrible taste in women so maybe it's just me.

Bill goes for the big hair/too much make-up type that look like they just took their first step out of the trailer park.

Eliza Doolittle types...

SoonerNate
1/22/2011, 04:38 PM
again, makes no sense.

What part of that administration burning those folks to death doesn't make sense?

sappstuf
1/22/2011, 04:42 PM
Hillary could be sorta hot..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_apuuyw-wGsE/Rt81xIiWK1I/AAAAAAAAAAk/8yX0iaeV_kY/s320/clinton_hill.jpg

But a lot more not hot...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1jtJODDWyKU/Sb-XV2nrVqI/AAAAAAAABZ4/i9oEr72bu8c/s400/Hillary+in+her+college+basketball+days.jpg

http://www.thetruthorthefight.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/clintonwes.jpg

2121Sooner
1/22/2011, 04:44 PM
I dont know if that makes me a softy or not, but I kinda felt bad for her.

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 04:44 PM
there are differing opinions as to whose fault the fire was.

yours apparently differs from mine.

IMHO, they BDs started the fire.

they had 51 days to come out after killing 4 atf guys.

they chose to stay.

SicEmBaylor
1/22/2011, 04:45 PM
The way the government sent in their jackbooted ATF thugs was criminal, and Reno has blood on her hands for that massacre. The fact is, Koresh had a fairly good relationship with local law enforcement who have said that all they had to do was call Koresh up and he would have come into town to meet with them. Instead, the government rolled onto Mt. Caramel like the 3rd Armored Division slicing through Germany. Totally unnecessary, criminal, and uncalled for.

I'm not saying Koresh wasn't a lunatic, but there's a right way and a wrong way to do things and that was definitely the wrong way.

I respect the FBI, but the ATF is the most dangerous and power-abusive law enforcement agency in this country. If I had the Presidency and an agreeable Congress for just ONE day, the first thing I would do is completely dismantle that abomination and ensure that not one of their agents was ever allowed to be so much as a dog catcher.

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 04:45 PM
Gennifer Flowers was not hot, but I'm told I have terrible taste in women so maybe it's just me.

Bill goes for the big hair/too much make-up type that look like they just took their first step out of the trailer park.

Eliza Doolittle types...

i remember flowers as being attractive.

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 04:48 PM
SicEm
the fbi took over after the initial raid. even the same day.

can you not get it thru your head that they had 51 days.

cccasooner2
1/22/2011, 04:48 PM
Nixon wasn't a bad president. Watergate is what always gets him. Yeah it was bad but compared to others?

Eisenhower overthrew Iran's leadership which came back to bite us in the *** 30 years later.
Lyndon B. Johnson lied about the Gulf of Tonkin to get us balls deep in Vietnam.
Reagan was selling weapons to Iran.
Several presidents were working with a known drug dealer in Panama and finally turned on him with the Invasion of Panama under George H.W. Bush.
Clinton killed innocent men, women, and children at Waco.

You can go on and on about pretty much any president. Breaking into somebody's office seems down there compared to others.

Yes, but none of those specifically named won a Nobel Peace Prize either.

delhalew
1/22/2011, 04:49 PM
The way the government sent in their jackbooted ATF thugs was criminal, and Reno has blood on her hands for that massacre. The fact is, Koresh had a fairly good relationship with local law enforcement who have said that all they had to do was call Koresh up and he would have come into town to meet with them. Instead, the government rolled onto Mt. Caramel like the 3rd Armored Division slicing through Germany. Totally unnecessary, criminal, and uncalled for.

I'm not saying Koresh wasn't a lunatic, but there's a right way and a wrong way to do things and that was definitely the wrong way.

I respect the FBI, but the ATF is the most dangerous and power-abusive law enforcement agency in this country. If I had the Presidency and an agreeable Congress for just ONE day, the first thing I would do is completely dismantle that abomination and ensure that not one of their agents was ever allowed to be so much as a dog catcher.

Word.

SicEmBaylor
1/22/2011, 04:50 PM
SicEm
the fbi took over after the initial raid. even the same day.

can you not get it thru your head that they had 51 days.

It isn't about how long it took. It isn't even about the actions of the Branch Davidians, it's about the actions and tactics of the Government. I don't care if it took 100 days, they shouldn't have put the place under siege in the first place.

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 04:52 PM
sappstuf
top pic wasn't bad.

didn't look good as hippie.

SicEmBaylor
1/22/2011, 04:52 PM
i remember flowers as being attractive.

Not even with a 10' pole.
http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/ap/nyol94012062136.grid-6x2.jpg

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 04:53 PM
It isn't about how long it took. It isn't even about the actions of the Branch Davidians, it's about the actions and tactics of the Government. I don't care if it took 100 days, they shouldn't have put the place under siege in the first place.

yeah, but they did & after the 4 atf guys were dead, the die was cast.

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 04:54 PM

i've seen pics of her that looked better.

olevetonahill
1/22/2011, 05:02 PM
there are differing opinions as to whose fault the fire was.

yours apparently differs from mine.

IMHO, they BDs started the fire.

they had 51 days to come out after killing 4 atf guys.

they chose to stay.

I suppose that Ruby Ridge was ALL Randy Weavers fault to?:rolleyes:

texaspokieokie
1/22/2011, 05:06 PM
i don't know.

olevetonahill
1/22/2011, 05:09 PM
i don't know.

Just like you Dont know about waco

sappstuf
1/22/2011, 05:10 PM

VKO2ggCDym0

3rdgensooner
1/22/2011, 05:11 PM
If taking a spill makes her stupid, then I'm a brainless moron.

AlboSooner
1/22/2011, 05:16 PM
i guess that means everyone in the whole world is stupid !!!
at least the ones who can walk.

Was you sarcasm-radar off?

SanJoaquinSooner
1/22/2011, 05:22 PM

I feel bad they weren't able to kill pedofile Koresh on that first day. Maybe the children who the Davidians murdered in cold blood would have survived.

SoonerNate
1/22/2011, 05:52 PM
I feel bad for my friend who lost his father in the Murrah bombing because of this madness. Had they not stormed that place, that nutcase never would have murdered all those innocent folks in OKC.

SicEmBaylor
1/22/2011, 05:55 PM
I feel bad for my friend who lost his father in the Murrah bombing because of this madness. Had they not stormed that place, that nutcase never would have murdered all those innocent folks in OKC.

Yep. Ruby Ridge was a contributing factor as well.

SilliSooner
1/22/2011, 09:29 PM
GERALD FORD, BEST ATHLETE/PRESIDENT DIES

Gerald Ford passes on. He was, without doubt the best athlete to ever serve as President. You notice I was very careful to not say “elected” because Jerry, as a politician, elevated the term “un-elected” to new heights.

He was an unelected vice-president, taking office after Spiro Agnew spiraled out of control and soon after he became an unelected president when Richard Nixon tripped over a Watergate.

Here are a few trivia items about Jerry:

Did you know what Richard Nixon said the first time he bumped into Gerald Ford?
“Pardon me.”

Gerald Ford was very fond of saying “I’m a Ford, not a Lincoln.” A Ford - not a Lincoln? So we guess that means he wasn’t all that into freeing the slaves, just one old droopy-jowled white guy.

Ford was indeed an outstanding athlete, having played center on two national championship teams at Michigan. So here’s a paradox. If he were indeed the best athlete to ever be in the oval office how can it be Gerald was also our clumsiest president?

By clumsy, we mean perceived as falling-down, tripping-over-shoes-pratfall-waiting-to-happen clumsy. The clumsiness may have been overblown but the perception was such that Chevy Chase made a career impersonating Gerald Ford on Saturday Night Live.

Chase did so many skits and so many pratfalls he injured his back. Hold on, that’s not the funny part. The funny ironic thing about Chevy Chase playing a klutzy president is that Chevy’s bad back resulted in his getting hooked on pain pills and then… drying out at the Betty Ford Clinic.

Back to Jerry, the athlete. Ford played center on the Wolverine team and after graduating turned down an offer from the Lions to play in the NFL.

After Ford went into office, a company in Michigan started making souvenir Michigan football helmets from the 30’s era, hoping they would catch on.

They never did, really, until our best athlete ever to hold the office, naturally, took up golf.

In case you don’t remember, Ford wasn’t a bad golfer, just he was not always accurate. In a few cases Gerald Ford appeared at a pro-am event and sprayed the ball.

In those same few cases people lining the fairway got hit with the miss-hit golf ball. That’s how stories started that it was dangerous to be anywhere near the hole when Gerald Ford was playing.

We’re kidding, of course, but Bob Hope once quipped the only safe place to be when Ford was swinging… was on the tee. And he didn’t mean the tee box, he meant the tee.

Hope was also the one who said “To find Jerry on a golf course – just follow the wounded.” Jokes liked that helped the little helmet company in Michigan to finally cash in. To be safe watching a golf event featuring President Ford, what did you need – a helmet? Hellooo??

The greatest irony, we think, is that a person can be a top notch athlete at Michigan and then a boxing and football coach at Yale and then become our most physically fit president where he swims, skis, golfs, plays tennis and then, one little slip, he’s portrayed as a klutz.

One errant golf ball which heads where gallery members shouldn’t be standing, he’s perceived as a wild golfer.

Total shame, we think, for a guy who dedicated so many years to physical conditioning, to have a few physical gaffs become his trademark.

Call it happenstance, extreme happenstance, almost as much happenstance as someone who never even ran for Vice-President, never even being elected to either office ending up being a President.

texaspokieokie
1/23/2011, 09:44 AM
Was you sarcasm-radar off?

yep, guess it was.

ictsooner7
1/23/2011, 08:13 PM
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A THREAD ABOUT SARAH PALIN!!!!

Whet
1/23/2011, 08:22 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5247/5382431825_d260d84656_d.jpg

Whet
1/23/2011, 08:23 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5250/5383035098_f96855ecb0_d.jpg

Whet
1/23/2011, 08:23 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5008/5382431797_b2c7bc8b1d_d.jpg

Whet
1/23/2011, 08:24 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5164/5382431771_8b7d41c384_d.jpg