PDA

View Full Version : MASS MURDER IN PHILLY IGNORED!

soonercruiser
1/21/2011, 02:49 PM
Mass murderer in Philly ignored by the Left and authorities!(Yes, it's a partial cut & paste)

The Philadelphia Horror – How Mass Murder Gets a PassBy Michelle Malkin January 21, 2011 7:03 am

Let’s give the “climate of hate” rhetoric a rest for a moment. It’s time to talk about the climate of death, in which the abortion industry thrives unchecked. Dehumanizing rhetoric, rationalizing language and a callous disregard for life have numbed America to its monstrous consequences. Consider the Philadelphia Horror.

In the City of Brotherly Love, hundreds of babies were murdered by a scissors-wielding monster over four decades. Whistleblowers informed public officials at all levels of the wanton killings of innocent life. But a parade of government health bureaucrats and advocates protecting the abortion racket looked the other way — until, that is, a Philadelphia grand jury finally exposed the infanticide factory run by abortionist Kermit B. Gosnell, M.D., and a crew of unlicensed, untrained butchers masquerading as noble providers of women’s “choice.” Prosecutors charged Gosnell and his death squad with multiple counts of murder, infanticide, conspiracy, abuse of corpse, theft and other offenses.

The 281-page grand jury report released Wednesday provides a bone-chilling account of how Gosnell’s “Women’s Medical Society” systematically preyed on poor, minority pregnant women and their live, viable babies. The report’s introduction lays out the criminal enterprise that claimed the lives of untold numbers of babies — and mothers:

“This case is about a doctor who killed babies and endangered women. What we mean is that he regularly and illegally delivered live, viable babies in the third trimester of pregnancy — and then murdered these newborns by severing their spinal cords with scissors. The medical practice by which he carried out this business was a filthy fraud in which he overdosed his patients with dangerous drugs, spread venereal disease among them with infected instruments, perforated their wombs and bowels — and, on at least two occasions, caused their deaths. Over the years, many people came to know that something was going on here. But no one put a stop to it.”

For the whole story you didn't hear in the Lame Stream Media...
http://www.gopusa.com:80/commentary/2011/01/21/malkin-the-philadelphia-horror-how-mass-murder-gets-a-pass/

The
1/21/2011, 02:51 PM
Mass murderer in Philly ignored by the Left and authorities!(Yes, it's a partial cut & paste)

http://www.gopusa.com:80/commentary/2011/01/21/malkin-the-philadelphia-horror-how-mass-murder-gets-a-pass/

Or, you could search the board before you post. The search button is over there, next to the froth you've spewed on your monitor.

2121Sooner
1/21/2011, 02:51 PM
He was just Pro-Choice.

3rdgensooner
1/21/2011, 02:52 PM

What do you consider the lame stream media? This has been all over the news. Hell, google it. (http://news.google.com/news/more?hl=en&newwindow=1&q=gosnell&wrapid=tljp129563949032656&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ncl=dBQOAX4NrODs-DMBku5lK2jhq-U0M&ei=wOM5TYf0CMmr8AaknJTICg&sa=X&oi=news_result&ct=more-results&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCUQqgIwAA)

2121Sooner
1/21/2011, 02:56 PM
Wikipedia even has a page on it.

Look up "late late late late late late term abortions"

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/21/2011, 03:28 PM
So what if you botch a few abortions. WTF are scissors for, anyway?

pphilfran
1/21/2011, 03:32 PM
Scissor sales should be highly regulated...

2121Sooner
1/21/2011, 03:53 PM
So what if you botch a few abortions. WTF are scissors for, anyway?

scissors are the new hangers

SoCaliSooner
1/21/2011, 08:13 PM
What about that uber-liberal who took hostages and was shot and killed at the Discovery Channel building?

He had his own manifesto going on and on about saving the planet overpopulation.

I don't recall the media blaming Al Gore for his rhetoric...

mgsooner
1/21/2011, 10:11 PM
I had some really good pork chops for dinner tonight. Best I've had in awhile.

StoopTroup
1/21/2011, 10:37 PM
God will explain it to those of you who need it. For those who don't believe in God....sounds like some of you missed getting the scissor treatment by the hair of your Mothers ***

KC//CRIMSON
1/21/2011, 10:40 PM
I had some really good pork chops for dinner tonight. Best I've had in awhile.

Grilled, pan-seared, deep fried?

mgsooner
1/21/2011, 11:14 PM
Grilled with a semi-sweet compote. Redskin mashed potatoes, glazed carrots. Really solid meal. Wife had some awesome rotisserie chicken

soonercruiser
1/21/2011, 11:20 PM
Or, you could search the board before you post. The search button is over there, next to the froth you've spewed on your monitor.

Search for a new attitude!
You surely will come up with an improvement for yourself.

The story is not making the national cable and TV news media.
Of the first 3 pages of Google, only one short (dismissive) article by USA Today, and only local Philly news media affiliate stories. The rest is the blogisphere.
I seach for similar stories on this thread by reading the titles. NONE!

KC//CRIMSON
1/21/2011, 11:24 PM
Grilled with a semi-sweet compote. Redskin mashed potatoes, glazed carrots. Really solid meal. Wife had some awesome rotisserie chicken

I think I just drooled. Sounds mighty tasty.

SoonerNate
1/21/2011, 11:34 PM
What about that uber-liberal who took hostages and was shot and killed at the Discovery Channel building?

He had his own manifesto going on and on about saving the planet overpopulation.

I don't recall the media blaming Al Gore for his rhetoric...

Of course not. That doesn't fit the media "template."

AlboSooner
1/22/2011, 12:07 PM
Why is it pertinent that a news be reported by x number of media outlets? I think sometime the injection of a social issue into the web of partisan media, harms the issue itself.

I am sure that if no political parties were involved in the abortion issue, many would see it as being despicable in itself, and would not do it.

1/22/2011, 01:28 PM
Why is it pertinent that a news be reported by x number of media outlets? I think sometime the injection of a social issue into the web of partisan media, harms the issue itself.

I am sure that if no political parties were involved in the abortion issue, many would see it as being despicable in itself, and would not do it.Some people don't view abortion as murder. (Maybe a post abortion attempt scissor-job killing is a non-murder also, since it's just a completion of a non-murder act that failed)

Many of those same folks don't view the death penalty for murder as just. GO FIGURE!

silverwheels
1/22/2011, 02:02 PM

Bone-in chops or not? What did you put in the compote? And how did you glaze the carrots? This just seems much more interesting to me than having a seizure about the "lame stream media".

2121Sooner
1/22/2011, 04:52 PM
I bet those chops were so tender you could cut them with a pair of scissors

Penguin
1/22/2011, 07:57 PM
I think that makes him a serial killer, not a mass murderer.

Ctina
1/23/2011, 05:21 AM
Yeah, I don't think that it was ignored. I rarely watch the news and even I heard about it.

I'm firmly pro-choice, but that dude is so very wrong.

King Barry's Back
1/23/2011, 02:24 PM
I bet those chops were so tender you could cut them with a pair of scissors

I know that some of you like to make fun of conservative threads by talking about food, but dude, that's over the line.

AlboSooner
1/23/2011, 02:53 PM
Being against abortion is not a conservative stance.

soonercruiser
1/23/2011, 03:43 PM
I think that makes him a serial killer, not a mass murderer.

I guess we a time vs. fatalities standard for mass murder, versus serial killer.
Anybody got the definition handy?
For Planned Parenthood, the standard is an abortion every 10 minutes.
Otherwise, they are losing money.

And as you guys posting about food must know, a restaurant must pay the bills.

1/23/2011, 04:44 PM
Being against abortion is not a conservative stance.Where do we go from here:eek:

soonercruiser
1/23/2011, 10:08 PM
This is a great place to END it!

Kudos to the few Pro-Life Democrats out there!
Rebecca Hamilton being one of the few in the Okie Legislature.
(It is not futile to resist the Borg!)

85sooners
1/23/2011, 10:44 PM
:eek:

2121Sooner
1/23/2011, 11:15 PM
I know that some of you like to make fun of conservative threads by talking about food, but dude, that's over the line.

According to you.

Many others caught my comment for what it was worth. Others didnt.

I dont give a sht

Cornfed
1/24/2011, 12:35 AM
I dont give a sht

but do you take a sht??

2121Sooner
1/24/2011, 01:26 AM
but do you take a sht??

I have never taken a sht.

I have left one.......but never taken one.

You are gross.

Aldebaran
1/24/2011, 09:22 AM
Soylent green is fetus chops!

soonercruiser
1/24/2011, 11:56 PM
Being against abortion is not a conservative stance.

Albo,
I agree that is shouldn't be a conservative only issue.

But, it does seem to be Repubican versus Demoncrat issue.
I watched a little of the Catholic Global Network coverage of the Pro-Life Rally at the nation's capitol today.
Many politicians lined up to talk a few minutes against abortion!
I don't believe I saw one democrat politician on that long list of speakers.

It would seem like if there are pro-life Democrats or liberals, they are few, and far between. Or, are afraid to speak out!

King Barry's Back
1/28/2011, 08:59 AM
According to you.

Many others caught my comment for what it was worth. Others didnt.

I dont give a sht

Oh, I realize what your comment was worth.

Perhaps, by responding, I over valued your thoughts?

Well, it boosted my post count by one (and now by two!), so it looks like win-win for the both of us.

swardboy
1/28/2011, 09:33 AM
MO. Governor Jay Nixon was the target of an assassin just a few weeks ago. The marijuana-fueled idiot mistook a person close by as the Governor of Missouri and SLASHED HIS THROAT! Did ya hear about that one?

2121Sooner
1/28/2011, 06:40 PM
Oh, I realize what your comment was worth.

Perhaps, by responding, I over valued your thoughts?

Well, it boosted my post count by one (and now by two!), so it looks like win-win for the both of us.

VALIDATE ME KING BARRY, VALIDATE ME!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!

soonercruiser
1/28/2011, 11:31 PM
MO. Governor Jay Nixon was the target of an assassin just a few weeks ago. The marijuana-fueled idiot mistook a person close by as the Governor of Missouri and SLASHED HIS THROAT! Did ya hear about that one?

The story WAS on the "Alternative" news outlets.
The drive-By media could only be seen in a dark sedan, leaving the scene with a blood soaked hand and knife hanging out the passenger side window!
:rolleyes: