PDA

View Full Version : Coming to first Thunder game

Grimey
1/21/2011, 01:01 PM
I will be bringing the family down the Turner Turnpike for our first Thunder game. We are staying at the Bricktown Hampton Inn, which is at 300 E Sheridan. My question is, is this walking distance to the Arena? Especially in crappy weather?

If not, where would you all recommend to park?

TIA.

jumperstop
1/21/2011, 01:48 PM
I will be bringing the family down the Turner Turnpike for our first Thunder game. We are staying at the Bricktown Hampton Inn, which is at 300 E Sheridan. My question is, is this walking distance to the Arena? Especially in crappy weather?

If not, where would you all recommend to park?

TIA.

You should be fine walking to the arena from anywhere in Bricktown. I normally park in the free lot over behind Harkins and Toby Keith's and infront of Bass Pro Shop (10-15 min walk). You shouldn't have to worry about looking for parking though if you are just leaving the Hotel.

Grimey
1/21/2011, 02:23 PM
awesome, thanks! Can't wait to get there.

sooner59
1/22/2011, 10:40 PM
How did you like THAT finish? :hot::hot::hot:

oumartin
1/23/2011, 10:54 AM
It was my youngests first Thunder game. He is a big Russell Westbrook fan so of course he bought himself a jersey and thought he was pretty hot stuff. Great first game to take him too and what a finish. The place was rockin' the last couple minutes.

Oh, I think Rumble is the best Mascot in the league with air rumble(thunder) not far behind.

85sooners
1/23/2011, 10:40 PM
:pop: