PDA

View Full Version : When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!

sooner n houston
1/20/2011, 03:46 PM
Just received this email from my VP!!!!!

When our nice housekeeper, is cleaning the restrooms, she blocks the entrance with her trash can which indicates that the restroom is closed. Apparently, some people do not understand this and we have men who are entering, and using, the restroom while she is cleaning.

Beginning tomorrow, Diana will put a “CLOSED” sign on the door with a message to use an alternate restroom. This is in addition to blocking the entrance with the trash can. Diana has permission to tell anyone entering the men’s room that they must go to another restroom or wait until she is finished. This is not a reaction to a single occurrence and it is not a problem associated with only one person.

Thanks for your cooperation in this delicate matter.

Sooner_Bob
1/20/2011, 04:00 PM
Clean the freakin' bathroom after hours . . . duh. :)

Chuck Bao
1/20/2011, 04:04 PM
Agree. When I would see the cleaning lady in the men's toilet at work, I would go to another one.

I never got used to her mopping the floor under the urinal while I was using it. I don't know what that means, but it is probably not a good thing.

Sooner_Bob
1/20/2011, 04:06 PM
Agree. When I would see the cleaning lady in the men's toilet at work, I would go to another one.

I never got used to her mopping the floor under the urinal while I was using it. I don't know what that means, but it is probably not a good thing.

I walked into a bathroom at a hotel one day while it was being cleaned . . . didn't really think twice about it. :O

C&CDean
1/20/2011, 04:07 PM
You'd think the cleaning crew would adjust their schedule. At our gym at work a lot of us work out during lunch time. Damn near every day the lady comes and wants to clean the locker room right at that time - when we all need to shower and get back to work. They run 24-hour shifts there. Clean the damn thing at 2 am when nobody is in there except a couple drunks passed out in the hot tub.

OUHOMER
1/20/2011, 04:45 PM
why does it cost so much to mail a damn letter now days;)

soonerchk
1/20/2011, 04:52 PM
Quit helicoptering the cleaning lady!!!