PDA

View Full Version : Weird

MamaMia
1/20/2011, 03:12 PM
I ordered some new scrubs for there clinic. They came in quite a while back but I figured they were still in the packages because they haven't been embroidered yet with the logos. My husband also puts his name on his pairs. I went to get them to take them to the embroidery shop and there is a new girl who was wearing a pair of my husbands new scrubs. She said they were the only ones that fit her, however there are girl scrubs in every size there. I was speechless.

Oh... and they are too small and too long for her. :O

jumperstop
1/20/2011, 03:14 PM
Isn't that how those stalker murderer movies start?

MamaMia
1/20/2011, 03:24 PM
It's that how those stalker murderer movies start?

Yes! :eek:

soonerchk
1/20/2011, 03:25 PM
You don't own a bunny rabbit, do you? :eek: :eek:

MamaMia
1/20/2011, 03:26 PM
You don't own a bunny rabbit, do you? :eek: :eek:Yes! Sorta...:eek:

MamaMia
1/20/2011, 03:28 PM
I have a little LHasa Apso who has a bunny rabbit halloween costume.

usaosooner
1/20/2011, 03:33 PM
Pics?

OutlandTrophy
1/20/2011, 03:33 PM
are you SicEm's mother?

soonerchk
1/20/2011, 03:41 PM
I have a little LHasa Apso who has a bunny rabbit halloween costume.

Get it a guard dog STAT!!!

MamaMia
1/20/2011, 03:42 PM
are you SicEm's mother? I thought you were. :confused:

MamaMia
1/20/2011, 03:43 PM
Get it a guard dog STAT!!! You want I should hide the butcher knives? :eek:

She has worn all three of his new pairs that don't have his name on them but he said she tried to wear a pair that DID have his name on them. He told her to change.

soonerchk
1/20/2011, 03:49 PM
You want I should hide the butcher knives? :eek:

She has worn all three of his new pairs that don't have his name on them but he said she tried to wear a pair that DID have his name on them. He told her to change.

Don't accept any gifts, hide the butcher knives, and put a panic button on your husband.

MamaMia
1/20/2011, 03:51 PM
Don't accept any gifts, hide the butcher knives, and put a panic button on your husband.

:D

Okay. This is getting more bizarre. Come to find out, knowing that I did the laundry, she has been taking them home without permission and washing all three pair herself and re-wearing them. Thats why we had no idea. I like to wash the scrubs so they wont shrink and get discolored. :confused:

MamaMia
1/20/2011, 03:54 PM
My husband is lean and fairly tall. Shes short and chubby. Something is amiss.

soonerchk
1/20/2011, 03:56 PM
She's a crazy stalker. That's probably what seems amiss.

MamaMia
1/20/2011, 04:12 PM
She's a crazy stalker. That's probably what seems amiss.Shes only been working there for two months but shes good at her job. Good help is hard to find, so I don't want to get rid of her or anything, but she is doing some really pushy stuff, like staying late after hours when my husband is there doing paperwork. She does things that could wait until the morning. The last time, she said it was because she wanted some dude to come look at her car there. Shes selling it. If she wanted to meet him somewhere besides her house, why not at the grocery store or something? :confused:

Plus, every time my husband is trying to talk to me, she comes in whatever room we're in and interrupts us with stupid stuff that could have waited.

soonerchk
1/20/2011, 04:13 PM
Shes only been working there for two months but shes good at her job. Good help is hard to find, so I don't want to get rid of her or anything, but she is doing some really pushy stuff, like staying late after hours when my husband is there doing paperwork. She said it was because she wanted some dude to come look at her car there. Shes selling it. If she wanted to meet him somewhere besides her house, why not at the grocery store or something? :confused:

Plus, every time my husband is trying to talk to me she comes in whatever room we're in and interrupts us with stupid stuff that could have waited.

Fire her, she's batpoop crazy. And I know batpoop crazy.

C&CDean
1/20/2011, 04:16 PM
I feel like I'm watching an episode of some weird show with two crazy ladies yacking.

soonerchk
1/20/2011, 04:16 PM
I feel like I'm watching an episode of some weird show with two crazy ladies yacking.

Change the channel.:P

MamaMia
1/20/2011, 04:17 PM

Wouldn't it be more fun to just watch her? :D

soonerchk
1/20/2011, 04:21 PM

For me, yes. Because she's not going to boil my dog and stab my husband.

waynepayne
1/20/2011, 04:24 PM

*saysthewomanwiththeaxe*

waynepayne
1/20/2011, 04:26 PM

also what is she does something nuts and you get framed for a murder or something?

Have you seen the show scared straight?

dbj I wouldnt last one day/night/shower in prison... :(

soonerchk
1/20/2011, 04:34 PM
*saysthewomanwiththeaxe*

allegedly.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/20/2011, 10:42 PM
I'd have her fired for theft.

Breadburner
1/20/2011, 11:23 PM
Is your hubby banging her.....??

A Sooner in Texas
1/21/2011, 12:00 AM
Yeah, she sounds a bit creepy. Might want to start documenting stuff. Srsly.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/21/2011, 12:11 AM
Isn't that how those stalker murderer movies start?Yainch has designs on the hubby. Sharpen your claws, girl!

MamaMia
1/21/2011, 01:37 AM
Yainch has designs on the hubby. Sharpen your claws, girl!

No contest. Besides...He only has eyes for me. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/shy02.gif

SC Sooner
1/21/2011, 09:15 AM
If she's going commando, I'd burn them, then buy a guard dog.

MamaMia
1/23/2011, 04:54 AM
I have decided to have my husbands pants embroidered with my initials. :P