PDA

View Full Version : Funny ref insults

CowboyMRW
1/20/2011, 02:37 AM
▶👆FUNNY REF INSULTS👆◀ (http://raboninco.com/4W9G)

With the boards slowing down this time of year, I figured I'd start a new topic. I was wondering what are some of the funniest things you've heard yelled at a ref.

Couple I've heard:

Ref needs to get a wife so he'll stop screwing us.
Kick your seeing eye dog, he just lied to you.
If you got one more eye you'd be labeled as a cyclops.

There are a bunch more I just wanted to see what yall think. I try not to cuss the refs out though, cause during the basketball games we always have 2 little kids that sweep the floor stand right in front of me on the floor, so I try and not cuss in front of them.

CrimsonRez
1/20/2011, 02:38 AM
Mother ****er is my favorite

CowboyMRW
1/20/2011, 02:46 AM

You can never go wrong with that one :D

swardboy
1/20/2011, 07:59 AM
"Where'd you go to school? Stoolwater?"

Hot Rod
1/20/2011, 08:11 AM
"Who do ya think you are? Gordon Riese?!"

BoomerJack
1/20/2011, 12:13 PM
Houston Rocket Yao Ming couldn't speak a word of English when he came to the NBA. After 2-3 years in the league and in U.S. he took English lessons and got to where he could speak English pretty good.

During a game, he was charged with a technical foul. He told the ref, "I spent a lot of money on these English lessons and I'm gonna get my money's worth!"

Boomer38Sooner
1/20/2011, 12:14 PM
"Get off your knees ref! You're blowing the game!"

2121Sooner
1/20/2011, 12:17 PM
Why dont you bend over and use your good eye!!!

setem
1/20/2011, 12:30 PM
Did it hurt? When you pulled that call out of your ***!

Got be ejected from a game vs Edmond Santa Fe 4 years ago.

**** YOU!

soonergirlNeugene
1/20/2011, 12:40 PM
This one is a classic
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hEqY48JeHLk/SPTz4eQmJWI/AAAAAAAAC_4/EDWybYO36kM/s400/BestSign.jpg

bent rider
1/20/2011, 01:08 PM
Nothing beats Billy Tubbs, "Please, please don't throw stuff on the floor, no matter how bad the officiating is!"

OUthunder
1/20/2011, 01:11 PM
Nothing beats Billy Tubbs, "Please, please don't throw stuff on the floor, no matter how bad the officiating is!"

That was classic. Didn't he get t'd up by the ref after that?

homerSimpsonsBrain
1/20/2011, 01:11 PM
Shake your head. Your eyes are stuck

OUthunder
1/20/2011, 01:13 PM
Your So bad that the Pac 10 won't even hire ya.

The proctologist just called , he'll be here to pull your head out of your *** in the 2nd half.

limey_sooner
1/20/2011, 01:54 PM
my favorite sports insult wasn't to the ref to an opposing player. There's a famous incident between australia and england in cricket (yes cricket). The australian bowler keeps throwing to the somewhat overweight english batsman and can't get him out. The english batsman keeps scoring and scoring. The following exchange ensued.

Bowler to batsman: Why are you so fat?
Batsman to bowler: Because everytime I screw your wife she gives me a cookie

Mad Dog Madsen
1/20/2011, 02:04 PM
Ref's don't like to be insulted...

http://www.datzhott.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/sanfrancisco49ersvstlouisrams6wohbkpe6eml.jpg

badger
1/20/2011, 02:04 PM
As part of a school group that shall go nameless, we were telling the refs that they sucked at a football game. A student leader exclaimed in screechy voice that we do not say "sucks" while in uniform. So, we proceeded to chant "Hey ref you! Hey ref you!"

Yeah, that student leader only lasted one season :rolleyes:

EatLeadCommie
1/20/2011, 02:07 PM

Terrible audio on this, but the crowd roars in approval.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YglrzDO2etA

winout
1/20/2011, 02:10 PM
"C'mon ref, you're missing a good game."

85sooners
1/20/2011, 02:31 PM

:D

pphilfran
1/20/2011, 02:57 PM

YglrzDO2etA

oubose
1/20/2011, 07:31 PM
**** you- what a classic and so direct, you can't really go wrong

LostCreekSooner
1/20/2011, 08:45 PM
**** you- what a classic and so direct, you can't really go wrong

Seems a little harsh. I personally prefer 'You SUCK!!!'.

THE-JROD
1/20/2011, 09:09 PM
At least your consistent....consistently terrible!!!

Another one is asking the ref "Can I get a technical for thinkin somethin? (Usually ref will say no) "Good, cause I think you suck!"

setem
1/20/2011, 11:51 PM
We had a game this summer vs the Stillwater Majors where the plate umpire decide the strike zone needed to change 15 times in a period 4 innings. I hardly ever argue but I was not about to watch my kids get screwed by an ump. The last straw was when the field umpire bangs a terrible 6 4 3 double play. The 2nd basement received the ball about 5 feet before my kid slides into second and then my guy at 1st is well past the bag by the time the ball gets there. It was is worse than I can explain, but I went nuts on the field umpire and got ejected. I guess my buddy(the plate umpire and he is a friend) decides the game needs to be over so he goes down my dugout tossing all my reserves.

This was his exact wording. He pointed to the kid and started going "Boom dead your gone! Boom dead your gone!"

I paid them and told my assigner never to send them back. I have not heard from Ron(plate umpire)in a while!

Williesan
1/21/2011, 12:10 AM
Best one I've used at an arena game (hey, they encourage fan interaction - you bet I'm taking advantage of it!)

<pulled my ticket stub from my pocket>

"Hey <insert official's name here>, I'll make you a deal: here's my ticket. You can have it, but I get your whistle. You're just watching the game, so you might as well have a good seat."

Even the players got a laugh from that one.

Williesan

cantwait48
1/21/2011, 12:16 AM
I recall being at the Billy tubbs game, we were down quite a bit but it did not take long after that to start kicking butt, the glory days of OU and big 8 bball. I also recall Abe Lemons quote about if he could get a 't' for what he was thinking.

Leroy Lizard
1/21/2011, 12:19 AM
"I disagree with your call!"

"I think your officiating is substandard!"

Those are the ones I use.

The one that got me thrown out was "Your officiating is so bad that I think you need glasses!"

janderson255
1/21/2011, 09:45 AM
Go Back to the Foot Locker!!!