PDA

View Full Version : Too late. You are already naked on the internet.

3rdgensooner
1/19/2011, 03:58 PM
So You’re Thinking of Sending Sexy Pictures to Your Lover? (http://chrismohney.tumblr.com/post/2826961418/so-youre-thinking-of-sending-sexy-pictures-to-your)

We’re so into each other and I just want to tease him a little bit. It’ll be hot.
Wonderful. Your naked pictures will end up on the internet.
Hah, no they won’t, he wouldn’t do that.
Yes, he would, and he will. Or someone else will.
Seems unlikely.
In fact, it’s mandatory. Your naked body will be on the internet.
No, he’ll be the only one who sees them.
They will be on the internet.
He wouldn’t do that.
He will. He will show those photos to his friends. Or even send them. Maybe he’ll be drunk, who knows?
He wouldn’t do that.
He will. Maybe after you break up.
We’re not breaking up!
Then before you break up, or during. You will be nude on the internet. It is guaranteed to happen. Instantly.
I don’t think so. I don’t believe you.
The internet doesn’t care about your thoughts or beliefs. It just wants your nakedness, and the internet shall have your nakedness all over it.
How do you know?
Look on the internet. See all the millions of pictures of naked girls making sexy camera poses. Many posted these photos themselves. Many did not. The internet does not care, it takes them all. Even if just some small percentage of those girls did not want their pictures posted, think about about how many millions of naked photos there are online, and how many millions and billions of fapping pageviews those photos have generated. Try to imagine the exact facial expression on every single masturbating man on the internet, at the moment of orgasm, while squinting at your naked body on the internet.
Maybe I won’t send the sexy pictures.
Too late. You are already naked on the internet.
I didn’t even take the pictures yet.
Still too late.

OhU1
1/19/2011, 04:05 PM
We all have the U.S. military to thank for giving us this glorious wonderful gift of the internet!

Cheez-It
1/19/2011, 04:06 PM
I feel like I've just had this conversation...last night even. Please someone steal my phone at the time of my death along with the fancy black box in my night stand. That is not something I want my mother to see.

Thanks!

3rdgensooner
1/19/2011, 04:06 PM
I feel like I've just had this conversation...last night even. Please some steal my phone at the time of my death along with the fancy black box in my night stand. That is not something I want my mother to see.

Thanks!DEJA VU MAN!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT!!!

C&CDean
1/19/2011, 04:07 PM
So, like, where are your pics?

olevetonahill
1/19/2011, 04:12 PM
On the internet:rolleyes:
Pay tention

C&CDean
1/19/2011, 04:15 PM
I'm on the internet and I don't see em'.

olevetonahill
1/19/2011, 04:27 PM
Then Yer
FAyDmJvjxbg

Howzit
1/19/2011, 04:59 PM
We all have the U.S. military to thank for giving us this glorious wonderful gift of the internet!

If by "military" you mean "Al Gore"...

2121Sooner
1/19/2011, 05:33 PM
I thought this was gonna be another stupid cat thread.

Innernet Cat in your computer........stealin your nudie pics.

stoopified
1/19/2011, 05:48 PM
We all have the U.S. military to thank for giving us this glorious wonderful gift of the internet! SA-LUTE

tcrb
1/19/2011, 07:17 PM
Too late. You are already naked on the internet.
I didn’t even take the pictures yet.
Still too late.

Link Please :D

soonerchk
1/19/2011, 08:36 PM
I hope it's the pics from when I was 25 and not the current ones.