PDA

View Full Version : RAW MEAT for Birthers

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/19/2011, 02:35 PM
I DID NOT KNOW all this about the documentations, or lack thereof:
http://www.dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryId/1424/-The-Case-Against-Barack-Hussein-Obama.aspx

JohnnyMack
1/19/2011, 02:43 PM
I thought it was standard for a lot of that stuff to not be released until after a POTUS was out of office. No?

soonerscuba
1/19/2011, 02:49 PM
I thought it was standard for a lot of that stuff to not be released until after a POTUS was out of office. No?You think it matters what they do or when? People are married to the conspiracy, not the evidence, same as it ever was.

Fraggle145
1/19/2011, 02:52 PM
Well **** me in the *** with a fence post it must be true then.

3rdgensooner
1/19/2011, 02:53 PM
http://c-pol.com/Fun/Simpsons_torch_mob_sm.jpg

saucysoonergal
1/19/2011, 02:59 PM
Iron Star Chili is pretty good.

delhalew
1/19/2011, 02:59 PM
Regardless of what all that really means, I find it odd that we know way too much about past Presidents, but we can't even prove this guy went to Columbia University.

1/19/2011, 03:03 PM
Regardless of what all that really means, I find it ODD that we know way too much about past Presidents, but we can't even prove this guy went to Columbia University.Most folks would agree with you, except for the most extreme Progressives, and/or the most intentionally ignorant.

C&CDean
1/19/2011, 03:07 PM
Regardless of what all that really means, I find it odd that we know way too much about past Presidents, but we can't even prove this guy went to Columbia University.

Me too, however, it's too late. A bunch of stupid ****wads voted him in so we're stuck with him. I'm all about voting his POS *** out and not giving a crap whether he's American/muslim/voodoo or what. Just go away.

3rdgensooner
1/19/2011, 03:10 PM
Regardless of what all that really means, I find it odd that we know way too much about past Presidents, but we can't even prove this guy went to Columbia University.I don't know, there's some google action that says otherwise.

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/obama-at-columbia-university/

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/columbia.asp

Aldebaran
1/19/2011, 03:12 PM
Me too, however, it's too late. A bunch of stupid ****wads voted him in so we're stuck with him. I'm all about voting his POS *** out and not giving a crap whether he's American/muslim/voodoo or what. Just go away.

It could have been worse...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e118/Ald3baran/political/d68f08e0.gif

C&CDean
1/19/2011, 03:12 PM
Just doesn't matter...

DIB
1/19/2011, 03:13 PM
It could have been worse...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e118/Ald3baran/political/d68f08e0.gif

Maybe not worse. Probably just as bad in different way.

Pretty much everyone sucks.

Aldebaran
1/19/2011, 03:15 PM
Just doesn't matter...

2 sides of the same coin?

DIB
1/19/2011, 03:17 PM
2 sides of the same coin?

Two ends of the same double sided dildo?

JohnnyMack
1/19/2011, 03:19 PM
Two ends of the same double sided dildo?

Nope?

Aldebaran
Chocolate or vanilla?

soonerscuba
I don't know, there's some google action that says otherwise.

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/obama-at-columbia-university/

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/columbia.asp I didn't really like Bush, but Obama has cast him into a new light for me. There are people that simply don't care about anything other than what they want to be true.

Obama went to Columbia, Obama went to Harvard, Obama was born in Hawaii. If you don't believe these things you are being willfully ignorant, in addition, it makes you look actively stupid. Basically, both sides are exactly the same in their treatment of the POTUS, and it's a fair criticism of me to point out that I didn't come around until "my team" was the one under this assault on reason, but I did.

C&CDean
1/19/2011, 03:20 PM
It just doesn't matter for two reasons. One being all I see is a red x. Two being it just doesn't ****ing matter anymore.

1/19/2011, 03:20 PM
Maybe not worse. Probably just as bad in different way.

Pretty much everyone sucks.I would think not having Socialize Medicine rammed up our but*s (for starters)would have been an improvement.

soonerchk
1/19/2011, 03:21 PM
Oh for the love of mod. Yes, it makes perfect sense that someone who was not born in the US would not only run, but no one at any point ever since he became a candidate would be able to prove anything.

You people just make my head hurt.

DIB
1/19/2011, 03:22 PM
Oh for the love of mod. Yes, it makes perfect sense that someone who was not born in the US would not only run, but no one at any point ever since he became a candidate would be able to prove anything.

You people just make my head hurt.

When you reach 80, I will be happy to euthanize you.

saucysoonergal
1/19/2011, 03:22 PM
Don't kill that nice lady.

soonerchk
1/19/2011, 03:23 PM
When you reach 80, I will be happy to euthanize you.

Thank you for waiting that long.

C&CDean
1/19/2011, 03:38 PM
Next month?

hawaii 5-0
1/19/2011, 04:30 PM
Hawaii's Governor went to college at the University of Hawaii with Obama's parents.

5-0

1/19/2011, 05:33 PM
Hawaii's Governor went to college at the University of Hawaii with Obama's parents.

5-0XCLNT

2121Sooner
1/19/2011, 05:49 PM
Ebony and Ivory?

And I heard Obama was the 20th hijacker? Any truth to that?

soonerscuba
1/19/2011, 05:57 PM
And I heard Obama was the 20th hijacker? Any truth to that?White House won't deny it, what are they hiding?

AlboSooner
1/19/2011, 06:04 PM
So all the secret service guys, FBI types, CIA, and what have you, are in agreement to keep their mouths shut, while the biggest infraction of the constitution in history is occurring? where's my tin foil hat?

Three reasons why Obama doesn't produce evidence of his birth certificate:
1. Makes the birthers look crazy
2. No other US president had to do the same.
3. You can't spend your time trying to debunk any crazy theory thrown out there against you. It's counterproductive.

DIB
1/19/2011, 06:07 PM
So all the secret service guys, FBI types, CIA, and what have you, are in agreement to keep their mouths shut, while the biggest infraction of the constitution in history is occurring? where's my tin foil hat?

1. Makes the birthers looks crazy
3. You can't spend your time trying to debunk any crazy theory thrown out there against you. It's counterproductive.

I would be shocked if there isn't some formality along the process of becoming president where proof of birth is provided. I would be very surprised if no president has ever had to show their birth certificate. This isn't the first period of paranoia in this countries history.

AlboSooner
1/19/2011, 06:11 PM
I would be shocked if there isn't some formality along the process of becoming president where proof of birth is provided. I would be very surprised if no president has ever had to show their birth certificate. This isn't the first period of paranoia in this countries history.

Recently I don't remember any US president having to publicly show their birth certificate in order to prove their citizenship. Nobody asked Clinton and Bush.

OUthunder
1/19/2011, 06:16 PM
Regardless of what I think he's our President now and I wish him well. I hope that he can protect the citizens of our country and help create economic growth as well. One of the most important things that I'd like to see him do is to try and narrow the gap between the right and the left because it is destroying our country. However, I think he's the problem, and not the solution.

He still has a couple of years to prove me wrong and I hope that he does.

JohnnyMack
1/19/2011, 06:23 PM
One of the most important things that I'd like to see him do is to try and narrow the gap between the right and the left because it is destroying our country. However, I think he's the problem, and not the solution.

How very Sarah Palin of you.

OUthunder
1/19/2011, 06:27 PM
How very Sarah Palin of you.

Bill Maher is that you?

soonerchk
1/19/2011, 08:31 PM

5-0

So the governor of Hawaii is from Kenya?

1. Makes the birthers look crazy

Yes, and he also bought off the wikileaks dude.

Penguin
1/19/2011, 09:05 PM
Which is better? Tin foil hats or aluminum foil hats?

2121Sooner
1/19/2011, 10:05 PM
White House won't deny it, what are they hiding?

Exactly.

Someone get Michael Moore on the phone, we got us a movie.

soonercruiser
1/19/2011, 10:22 PM
The President forgot that he said "words have meaning".
Like the word "transparency", or "bipartisan"!
A politician! A Proven LIAR several times!
What else is new?
:O

2121Sooner
1/19/2011, 10:25 PM
The President forgot that he said "words have meaning".
Like the word "transparency", or "bipartisan"!
A politician! A Proven LIAR several times!
What else is new?
:O

He is black. You cant call him a liar..........racist.

KC//CRIMSON
1/19/2011, 10:36 PM
I DID NOT KNOW all this about the documentations, or lack thereof:
http://www.dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryId/1424/-The-Case-Against-Barack-Hussein-Obama.aspx

SOMEBODY CALL SOMEBODY!!

TheHumanAlphabet
1/20/2011, 12:35 AM
Funny how the Gov. of Hawaii decided to find the records and prove the birthers wrong becuase he was there and saw him born...FAIL. He admitted today that he couldn't find anything and he has been unable to track down anything in the archives to prove Oblahma was born in Hawaii.

Thaumaturge
1/20/2011, 12:39 AM
Obama was grown in a government laboratory out of Malcolm X's tissues. He was implanted with the soul fragments of twelve aborted fetuses in accordance with the prophecies.

That is why he has no birth certificate.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/20/2011, 12:49 AM
Hey, that sounds plausible... The Manchurian Candidate for realz.

prrriiide
1/20/2011, 01:41 AM
http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/982I6vVB/1102929.jpg

If he was born Barach O'Bama, was white, and from Boston, nobody would be saying a damned thing about it. But he's not white and he lived abroad and his name is different, so obviously he's a Manchurian Candidate.

http://www.hermes-press.com/tin-foil-hat.jpg

SanJoaquinSooner
1/20/2011, 02:25 AM
Then there's:

2) Marriage license between Obama's father (Barak Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) -- not found, not released
3) Obama's baptism records -- sealed
4) Obama's adoption records -- sealed
5) Records of Obama's and his mother's reptriation as US citizens on return from Indonesia -- not found, not released
6) Name change (Barry Sotero to Barack Hussein Obama) records -- not found, not released
7) Noelani Elementary School (Hawaii) -- not released
8) Punahou School financial aid or school records -- not released
9) Occidental College financial aid records -- not released. (These records were, however, subpoenaed but Obama lawyers succeeded in quashing the subpoena in court. No other Occi records have been released.)
10) Columbia College records -- not released
11) Columbia senior thesis -- not released
12) Harvard Law School records (not mentioned below, but not released)
13) Obama's law client list -- sealed
14) Obama's files from career as an Illinois State Senator -- sealed
15) Obama's record with Illinois State Bar Association -- sealed
16) Obama's medical records -- not released
17) Obama's passport records -- not released

I don't know what any of this has to do with birth issue.

2. He was born in Honolulu, so the marriage of his parents is irrelevant. Parents don't have to present a marriage license when a kid is born. They don't have to produce anything except the baby. Actually only the mom is required.

3. You don't have to be baptized to be a natural born citizen. Totally irrelavent. Believe it or not, some natural born citizens are never baptized. They are still eligible to be president.

4. Since he was born in Honolulu, adoption is irrelevant. whether he was or wasn't can't change the fact that he was born in the U.S.

5. Well before 1986, it was easy to enter an official U.S. port of entry without documents. You could use the "a giraffe ate my documents" excuse, and they'd ask a couple of dumbass questions like, "Who was the first president of the U.S.?" or "where were you born?" If you could answer in English they'd likely wave on in. But really, they probably have the documents in some shoebox in some attic somewhere. Who keeps **** that old lying around?

6. It says barack obama on the birth certificate, so what's the problem? that's what he's going by as president.

7. - 13. School records are not ordinarily released. Dan Quayle, for example, didn't release. Probably most politicians are embarassed they made a C in something way back when. In any case it's routine not to release school records. No matter what they say, it's the birth certificate, not school records that is used to verify citizenship.

14. Gee, I guess Obama's existence as a Illinois politician is suspect. therefore he must be a non-citizen. Thaumaturge must be on to something. Maybe those japanese scientists had some juice leftover from their wooly mammoth experiment, and used a time machine to go back in time to create Obama.

15. Like school records, one usually doesn't release medical records - unless you gotta reassure the public that cancer you had isn't terminal. But if you had a wort removed from your unit, it's really more than what the public needs to know. Nothing to do with citizenship. Rush Limbaugh had cysts removed from his anus but no one is questioning his citizenship, even though it kept him out of viet nam.

Ok, Ok, I know, they suspect the birth certificate is fake. Photoshopped. Several people have personally inspected it to confirm it is legit. And this is what we use to verify citizenship. Like the grandparents ran the birth announcement in the paper in a way that would make him eligible to be president 48 years later. The time machine explanation is more plausible.

Points 2 - 17 are used to create a laundry list of doubts which are totally irrelevant to citizenship, simply because their argument on point one is without merit.

batonrougesooner
1/20/2011, 04:47 AM
I think the point is that many of the above mentioned documents could potentially indicate on them his place of birth.

bonkuba
1/20/2011, 07:09 AM

If he was born Barach O'Bama, was white, and from Boston, nobody would be saying a damned thing about it. But he's not white and he lived abroad and his name is different, so obviously he's a Manchurian Candidate.

I like the pics.......

To me I has nothing to do with race......he just sucks. Actually none of the above would be a better choice than him.

bonkuba
1/20/2011, 07:12 AM

I like the pics.......

To me it has nothing to do with race......he just sucks. Actually none of the above would be a better choice than him.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/20/2011, 01:11 PM
I think the point is that many of the above mentioned documents could potentially indicate on them his place of birth.

^^^This. Why hide all the stuff.

and SanJoaquin, most other President's have documentation of their birth in the U.S. birth ciertificate, the home they were born in, pictures of early life in X state, elementary school pics, etc.

Oblahma, OTOH, has pictures from outside of the country and he has locked down and restricted information about himself. You blame the Birthers, but you know, Oblahma is his own worst enemy here. Release said information and it is all done and the issue closed, except if there is really an issue and he could be removed/impeached because he doesn't belong in office constitutionally. Everything about this issue to me smells like a conspiracy by Oblahma to hide the truth.

2121Sooner
1/20/2011, 01:17 PM
[COLOR=black]If he was born Barach O'Bama, was white, and from Boston, nobody would be saying a damned thing about it. But he's not white and he lived abroad and his name is different, so obviously he's a Manchurian Candidate.

Uh....his mom is white. Does that a white boy not make?

Howdy fellas!!

http://www.funny-potato.com/images/usa/barack-obama/barack-obama-white.jpg

IndySooner
1/20/2011, 01:29 PM
The lack of self-thinking in this thread is embarrassing.

C&CDean
1/20/2011, 01:44 PM
Obama was grown in a government laboratory out of Malcolm X's tissues. He was implanted with the soul fragments of twelve aborted fetuses in accordance with the prophecies.

That is why he has no birth certificate.

He's got 12 horcruxes? Dang, he's gonna be a hard one to kill.

Bourbon St Sooner
1/20/2011, 02:10 PM
My year started out well yep I heard that the other night up the creek neighbor's house stand by your man get me outta here master debater so sorry.

Midtowner
1/20/2011, 02:48 PM
Lack of evidence is not evidence.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/20/2011, 03:06 PM
Lack of evidence is not evidence.

But it sure fuels speculation...

1/20/2011, 04:53 PM
STONEWALLING is not evidence.FIFY

prrriiide
1/20/2011, 05:41 PM
FIFY

So the exercise of one's 4th Amendment rights amounts to stonewalling?? Who knew??

1/20/2011, 05:45 PM
So the exercise of one's 4th Amendment rights amounts to stonewalling?? Who knew??Next time a republican uses that tactic and gets away with it in the media and entertainment industry, please point it out here.

rainiersooner
1/21/2011, 12:23 AM

If George W. Bush couldn't keep someone from finding out about a DUI he got in his 20s - AND HIS DAD WAS THE FORMER FRIGGIN' PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND HEAD OF THE CIA - do you really think Obama would really, actually be able to bury the more than 20 documents listed in that whack job's "affidavit" that if produced would prove for once and for all that he was not born in this country? Really?? I'm no Obama homer. If the Republicans can put someone on the ticket who wasn't born on the planet Mars (forget Kenya...and yes, I'm talking about you Sarah Palin), I'll probably vote for them...but this birther nonsense is like a bad movie.

1/21/2011, 12:30 AM
...I'm no Obama homer...Yeah, huh!...and, our name's not homer.

hawaii 5-0
1/21/2011, 12:39 AM
"I buried Paul."

5-0

rainiersooner
1/21/2011, 12:50 AM
Yeah, huh!...and, our name's not homer.

I actually don't know what you mean by that. No, really.

1/21/2011, 12:56 AM
I actually don't know what you mean by that. No, really.It's the insane, rather than the stupid side of me.

rainiersooner
1/21/2011, 01:13 AM
It's the insane, rather than the stupid side of me.

Oh, well insanity is totally cool...almost fun in fact. :D

But seriously, you seem neither insane nor stupid...you really think there's a chance he wasn't born in the states? I just really find it very difficult to believe that you could bury something like this.

And what would the reason/motive be that the Republican leadership - if there was even a scintilla of evidence - doesn't want to touch this with a ten foot pole?

SanJoaquinSooner
1/21/2011, 01:17 AM

Most of the documents mentioned are worthless in determining place of birth. For example, to enroll a child in school, one does not have to document the place of birth. If the school asks for that information, it may likely be simply self-reported by the parent. So, it's conceviable that back in the 60s for example, a parent is into the black pride movement and wants his son to be seen as a black african instead of an American Negro. So he says his child was born in Kenya or the like. Not unlike 75% of every Sooner poster who so proudly claims to be Native American, and might even put that down as his "race". Im not suggested that happened in Obama's case, but just that self-reported place of birth doesn't mean squat on most of those documents.

Now it DOES matter when getting a U.S. passport.

In any case, try using school records to get a U.S. Passport. Or a baptismal record. Good luck. To get a U.S. passport you need a birth certificate that shows you were born in the U.S. or a naturalization certificate.

So how did Obama get a passport before he became president?

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy219/Jo-Anns-stuff/animals/presidentspassport.jpg

http://www.barack-obama-photos.com/barack_obama_original_birth_certificate.jpg

rainiersooner
1/21/2011, 01:21 AM
It says that his hour of birth is 7:24 PM. Isn't that code for "communist"?

TheHumanAlphabet
1/21/2011, 11:51 AM
I still say, open questions remain...

The passport could be faked, I see it all the time on NatGeo Border Wars...

OUthunder
1/21/2011, 11:54 AM
If George W. Bush couldn't keep someone from finding out about a DUI he got in his 20s - AND HIS DAD WAS THE FORMER FRIGGIN' PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND HEAD OF THE CIA - do you really think Obama would really, actually be able to bury the more than 20 documents listed in that whack job's "affidavit" that if produced would prove for once and for all that he was not born in this country? Really?? I'm no Obama homer. If the Republicans can put someone on the ticket who wasn't born on the planet Mars (forget Kenya...and yes, I'm talking about you Sarah Palin), I'll probably vote for them...but this birther nonsense is like a bad movie.

Probably not but is does help to have just about every media outlet in this country, but one in your corner regarding the issue. Do honestly think that NBC, CBS, or ABC, or any of there affiliates are gonna really look hard into his background?

soonerscuba
1/21/2011, 12:19 PM
Probably not but is does help to have just about every media outlet in this country, but one in your corner regarding the issue. Do honestly think that NBC, CBS, or ABC, or any of there affiliates are gonna really look hard into his background?You do realize that stories drive ratings which drives advertising which drives profit? Do really think that NBC is going to sit on or not investigate what would be the biggest political story in the history of this country because they like the president?

No wonder no amount of contrary evidence will change people's minds, they're being willfully stupid and no different than a truther.

1/21/2011, 12:27 PM
Probably not but is does help to have just about every media outlet in this country, but one in your corner regarding the issue. Do honestly think that NBC, CBS, or ABC, or any of there affiliates are gonna really look hard into his background?STONEWALL, baby. Just laugh and call 'em "Birthers". Barack's their guy. bringing the Socialist Utopia to America, finally.

virginiasooner
1/21/2011, 12:27 PM
I just wish the birthers would sit quietly and think about a few things:

Why would a 19 year old girl, eight months pregnant, travel from the United States (Hawaii) to Africa to give birth? First, no airline would let a woman that pregnant fly in 1961. Second, she'd have to fly to Kenya via New York and London -- not a pleasant flight in 2011, probably a nightmare in 1961. Third, where did she get the money for the trip? SHE WAS NINETEEN! Fourth, she was enrolled at the University of Hawaii for the fall term of 1961 -- how did she get back so fast from Kenya? Did airlines allow 3 week old infants to fly in 1961? I've never had children, but my friends were physically wiped out for at least six weeks after giving birth -- they definitely weren't in the mood to fly halfway around the world.

Thank you Governor Abercrombie for speaking up and calling birthers a bunch of morons.

JohnnyMack
1/21/2011, 12:44 PM
You do realize that stories drive ratings which drives advertising which drives profit? Do really think that NBC is going to sit on or not investigate what would be the biggest political story in the history of this country because they like the president?

No wonder no amount of contrary evidence will change people's minds, they're being willfully stupid and no different than a truther.

It really would be the biggest story maybe ever if it was revealed that he was actually not born in the U.S. But yeah, it's all a giant smokescreen by the liberal media hell bent on the destruction of western civilization.

1/21/2011, 12:53 PM
...the liberal media hell bent on the destruction of western civilization.Very likely a lot of their members don't identfy their mission that way.

JohnnyMack
1/21/2011, 01:01 PM
Very likely a lot of their members don't identfy their mission that way.

Right. They have to keep it on the DL so as not to arouse suspicion.

1/21/2011, 01:07 PM
Right. They have to keep it on the DL so as not to arouse suspicion.Ah, that predictable insanity template...Why is it they don't go after democrats with anywhere near the same scrutiny and passion that they do conservatives?

JohnnyMack
1/21/2011, 01:09 PM
I kind of hope that Obama, about 2 days before his last day in office, goes on national television and says, "Guess what? I was born in Kenya. **** all y'all. Woot!" and then flips the camera the bird and walks out pimp style. That'd rule.

OUthunder
1/21/2011, 01:11 PM
You do realize that stories drive ratings which drives advertising which drives profit? Do really think that NBC is going to sit on or not investigate what would be the biggest political story in the history of this country because they like the president?

Absolutely, but I also realize that they're in the tank for Obama and he can do no wrong in there eyes unless he goes against the progressive lefts wishes. Surely you can see that?

JohnnyMack
1/21/2011, 01:16 PM
Absolutely, but I also realize that they're in the tank for Obama and he can do no wrong in there eyes unless he goes against the progressive lefts wishes. Surely you can see that?

You honestly, sincerely believe that the media would sit on this story??? You think Fox News would ignore it??? Matt Drudge??? Come back down to Earth.

1/21/2011, 01:18 PM
Absolutely, but I also realize that they're in the tank for Obama and he can do no wrong in there eyes unless he goes against the progressive lefts wishes. Surely you can see that?Almost Amazing, ain't it?

OUthunder
1/21/2011, 01:28 PM
You honestly, sincerely believe that the media would sit on this story??? You think Fox News would ignore it??? Matt Drudge??? Come back down to Earth.

No, Fox would definitely report it but I'm not so sure about the others. If they did report it, they'd just blame Palin or Bush or try to drudge something up on either of them.

Listen Mack, I know that you're in the tank for Obama and CNBC. That's OK, nothing wrong with that I guess.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/21/2011, 01:31 PM
Thank you Governor Abercrombie for speaking up and calling birthers a bunch of morons.

That's all he has done because he can't find the documents he says exists... Still He said - She said...

soonerscuba
1/21/2011, 01:34 PM
No, Fox would definitely report it but I'm not so sure about the others. If they did report it, they'd just blame Palin or Bush or try to drudge something up on either of them.Really, you're not so sure about the others reporting that most powerful man in the world A) lied, B) covered it up with the aid of hundreds, if not thousands of people and C) put us into a Constitutional nightmare of which we haven't experienced since the Civil War? You don't think CNN is going to give that a few minutes, really?

You know those people that claim that the Bush family made all their money off the Nazis, or that the CIA planted explosives in the WTC, you're no different.

soonerscuba
1/21/2011, 01:36 PM
That's all he has done because he can't find the documents he says exists... Still He said - She said...No, it's not a he said-she said. It's your opinion of the president negatively coloring your objective mind versus facts and records and newspapers and common sense.

2121Sooner
1/21/2011, 01:39 PM
I dont think anyone here, I know I dont, believe Obama was born in Kenya or anywhere but Hawaii.

But is sure is funny to see you Obamaites get your panties in a bunch. Scuba brings up a great point. There were so many "9/11 was an inside job" and the government is so evil when Bush was in office. But now that Obama was there, the government is this transparent entity that is so altruistic and wonderful.

Obama could say he was born in Kenya, and the lefties would have say, "oh, he is just doing this for the country to try and bring us all together and show that a man not born in America can still be a great leader for our country. What a great American."

You all are a funny bunch.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/21/2011, 01:48 PM
No, it's not a he said-she said. It's your opinion of the president negatively coloring your objective mind versus facts and records and newspapers and common sense.

Listen, I was born a year before Oblahma. I can give you my official record of birth with the state seal of Mississippi on it. If Mississippi can do it, Hawaii can do it. I am saying shenanigans here!!!

OUthunder
1/21/2011, 01:49 PM
Really, you're not so sure about the others reporting that most powerful man in the world A) lied, B) covered it up with the aid of hundreds, if not thousands of people and C) put us into a Constitutional nightmare of which we haven't experienced since the Civil War? You don't think CNN is going to give that a few minutes, really?

You know those people that claim that the Bush family made all their money off the Nazis, or that the CIA planted explosives in the WTC, you're no different.

I believe I said that they would cover the story but simply go after someone on the right to offset it.

Reading comprehension...try it sometime.

soonerscuba
1/21/2011, 01:55 PM
Meh, you believe in fairy tales.

ouwasp
1/21/2011, 02:02 PM
The Republic simply has to endure BHO for two more yrs. Unless the unemployment rate goes down by a lot, then we have six more yrs... by then we would have probably officially morphed into a "People's Republic"...

btw, whatever happens, I just wish S. Palin would just be quiet and quit the pretense of relevance.

jkjsooner
1/21/2011, 02:28 PM
But is sure is funny to see you Obamaites get your panties in a bunch. Scuba brings up a great point. There were so many "9/11 was an inside job" and the government is so evil when Bush was in office. But now that Obama was there, the government is this transparent entity that is so altruistic and wonderful.

Hold on a minute. I doubt there's a single liberal poster on this board who thought the 9/11 conspiracy guys were anything but nutty idiots. We sure didn't have someone like RLIMC posting crap about it every week.

I've stated such many times on this board. I've stated how the 9/11 conspiracy guys make my stomach churn.

What percent of the populace in the U.S. believes in the 9/11 conspiracy theories? I'd dare say it's a pretty damn small percentage. Now I ask, what percent of conservatives believe in the Obama citizenship conspiracy?

I'm not going to blame conservatives for the idiocy of the birthers but you sure as hell can't blame the liberals for the idiocy of the 9/11 conspiracy theory believers.

2121Sooner
1/21/2011, 02:39 PM
Depends on who you ask. I have seen some polls that say 28%. But like I said, that depends on who you ask, when you ask them, etc.....just as any poll.

But if you asked someone with a brain in their head to turn off the Obama hatred......which is hard to do sometimes.....and get a real answer. I dont know of anyone that truly believes he was not born in America. I am just saying I personally dont know anyone.

And I am not so sure about your first statement. They might not say it was an inside job but if Iraq came up the first words out of their mouth would be something along the line of "Bush's dad" , "Haliburton", or some other conspiracy.

soonercruiser
1/21/2011, 02:41 PM
I dont think anyone here, I know I dont, believe Obama was born in Kenya or anywhere but Hawaii.

Nothing new here!
Same reactions as to when we defend all the endless, mindless, evil attacks on Sarah Palin. (We know that it's all about idiology! She stands for everything in America that the left HATES!)
Like she's no smarter than Joe BiteMe as VP????!!!
Duh!

3rdgensooner
1/21/2011, 02:42 PM
Duh! indeed!

2121Sooner
1/21/2011, 02:45 PM
Joe Biden is a very smart man.

Remember when the H1-N1 flu was out and he told people not to fly? That was genius on his part.

Very proactive.

Aldebaran
1/21/2011, 02:56 PM
2121... What's funny is when you let your rightwing nutbar out. I savor it every... single... time.

LOL.

2121Sooner
1/21/2011, 03:00 PM
Thank you?

3rdgensooner
1/21/2011, 03:05 PM
2121... What's funny is when you let your rightwing nutbar out. Is it as long as his thumb?

JohnnyMack
1/21/2011, 03:11 PM
No, Fox would definitely report it but I'm not so sure about the others. If they did report it, they'd just blame Palin or Bush or try to drudge something up on either of them.

Listen Mack, I know that you're in the tank for Obama and CNBC. That's OK, nothing wrong with that I guess.

I'm not much on network news actually. I watch mostly CNN and Fox News and find most of what MSNBC airs deplorable. I never, ever watch CNBC. To you, because I think you're nuts for believing Obama wasn't born in the U.S. I fit neatly into a little Venn diagram you've created inside your head that says I'm either with you or against you.

I've always tried to look at the Obama birth certificate issue from a critical point of view instead of your clearly partisan view. I simply don't believe that Obama would have been elected if he really wasn't born in the U.S. I don't think that the Clintons would have let him out of the Democratic primary if that was the case. I sure as hell don't believe he would have gotten past the RNC or ever have been sworn into office if somewhere someone had some sort of smoking gun.

Do you really think the CIA, FBI and NSA DIDN'T do their homework in an effort to prevent what would have been the most egregious **** up in the history of our republic? Do you honestly believe he wasn't born here? Of course you don't. What it is, what it has always been, is a way for those who are opposed to Obama to slowly chip away at him, to slowly discount him, to attempt to poison public opinion of him rather than simply disagreeing with him and offering up valid alternatives to his thoughts on governance.

Obama's birth certificate will join the Kennedy assassination, Jimmy Hoffa, UFO's and those who believe 09/11 was an inside job as one of the great conspiracy theories of our day, bantered about by fringe loons who are in desperate need of a hobby.

1/21/2011, 03:12 PM
...btw, whatever happens, I just wish S. Palin would just be quiet and quit the pretense of relevance. Her messages are quite relevant and uplifting, even if she has been effectively shot down by the media. She will continue to be a major thorn in the side of the socialists, even if she's politically marginalized.

Aldebaran
1/21/2011, 03:15 PM
Her messages are quite relevant and uplifting, even if she has been effectively shot down by the media. She will continue to be a major thorn in the side of the socialists, even if she's politically marginalized.

Oh yes... and she will wear a thorny crown and climb up on a cross all by herself... For America.

2121Sooner
1/21/2011, 03:19 PM
Simmer down there Pantius Pilate

1/21/2011, 03:21 PM
...I've always tried to look at the Obama birth certificate issue from a critical point of view instead of your clearly partisan view. I simply don't believe that Obama would have been elected if he really wasn't born in the U.S. I don't think that the Clintons would have let him out of the Democratic primary if that was the case. I sure as hell don't believe he would have gotten past the RNC or ever have been sworn into office if somewhere someone had some sort of smoking gun.

Do you really think the CIA, FBI and NSA DIDN'T do their homework in an effort to prevent what would have been the most egregious **** up in the history of our republic? Do you honestly believe he wasn't born here? Of course you don't. What it is, what it has always been, is a way for those who are opposed to Obama to slowly chip away at him, to slowly discount him, to attempt to poison public opinion of him rather than simply disagreeing with him and offering up valid alternatives to his thoughts on governance.

Obama's birth certificate will join the Kennedy assassination, Jimmy Hoffa, UFO's and those who believe 09/11 was an inside job as one of the great conspiracy theories of our day, bantered about by fringe loons who are in desperate need of a hobby.Well said. You have convinced me you really believe what you said there.(FWIW)

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/21/2011, 03:45 PM
I still say, open questions remain...

The passport could be faked, I see it all the time on NatGeo Border Wars...

This is exactly why you don't release this crap. Even if you do...oh it could be faked..didn't you see the Bourne Identity. Sarah Palin is the Paris Hilton of American politics. She has no talent and no new ideas but every couple of months finds a way to find some relevance.

2121Sooner
1/21/2011, 03:47 PM
I would say Sarah Palin is more like Frank Drebin of Politics.

Not really that smart, but ends up doing the right thing for the right reason and eventually getting results.

OUthunder
1/21/2011, 03:50 PM
I'm not much on network news actually. I watch mostly CNN and Fox News and find most of what MSNBC airs deplorable. I never, ever watch CNBC. To you, because I think you're nuts for believing Obama wasn't born in the U.S. I fit neatly into a little Venn diagram you've created inside your head that says I'm either with you or against you.

I've always tried to look at the Obama birth certificate issue from a critical point of view instead of your clearly partisan view. I simply don't believe that Obama would have been elected if he really wasn't born in the U.S. I don't think that the Clintons would have let him out of the Democratic primary if that was the case. I sure as hell don't believe he would have gotten past the RNC or ever have been sworn into office if somewhere someone had some sort of smoking gun.

Obama's birth certificate will join the Kennedy assassination, Jimmy Hoffa, UFO's and those who believe 09/11 was an inside job as one of the great conspiracy theories of our day, bantered about by fringe loons who are in desperate need of a hobby.

Honestly Johnny, you seem like a civil cat, who one can have an honest and intelligent conversation about politics with, even if you do side with the left, which you obviously do to some extent. As far as me having the thought in my head that you're either with or against me...that may have been true a few years ago but not anymore.

Like you, I have values that I cherish and would like to preserve. Like you, I watch very little TV, my favorite political show is probably the O'Reilly Factor as I see Bill as a guy who is a conservative who is basically in the center. Some think he's a racist loud mouth, I on the other hand, find him not only fair, but honest and able to admit when he's wrong.

Personally, I vote my conscience, always have. In the Oklahoma governor's race I voted democratic. I thought that Askins was the better "man" for the job, as I see Fallin as a faux conservative. Honestly, if Obama would have been more of a centrist, I would have voted for him. Unfortunately for me and other conservatives, he wasn't, and so we had to painfully vote for McCain. It was one of the toughest things that I had to do but Obama and his handlers made it easier in the end.

Say what you want about Bush or Obama, but both of them, and there parties, are destroying our great country. I only wish that we had a true third party, so that we could right the ship. Unfortunately, Ross Perot was the last of good choice since Ronald Reagan that I've had on a ballot in front of me since I began and started voting for POTUS.

1/21/2011, 03:54 PM
Sarah Palin, doing the right thing for the right reason and...getting results.

But, not smart...FIFY

1/22/2011, 01:15 AM

Do you really think the CIA, FBI and NSA DIDN'T do their homework in an effort to prevent what would have been the most egregious **** up in the history of our republic? Do you honestly believe he wasn't born here?

The MO and fervent belief of the Left is that the end(Autocratic Socialism) justifies the means(Literally almost anything goes). They will do anything they can get away with, and that is A LOT. With the public education system, most of the media, and the entertainment industry, as well as a lot of the bureaucracy in the govt. firmly in their camp, It's reasonable to think a democrat politician such as Obama could achieve the stonewalling on all those things listed in the blog, and not be exposed. All those items remain hidden from public display.

For the Clintons to have gotten tough with Obama on making his documents public, it would have revisited the documents that Bill Clinton effectively kept from the public. Besides, exposure would have reflected VERY BADLY on the democrat party, and that's the last thing any of them wants in an election period.

I really do think you believe what you posted, but I also think you might not believe the democrats are as dedicated to their goal as to behave as they do. I am not convinced one way or another as to the birthplace of the president, but I do believe the situation is EXTREMELY fishy, as in 3-week old rotten carp in the sun in the middle of August in Phoenix.

SanJoaquinSooner
1/22/2011, 01:22 AM
The MO and fervent belief of the Left is that the end(Autocratic Socialism) justifies the means(Literally almost anything goes). They will do anything they can get away with, and that is A LOT.

that MO sounds like Nixon and his cast of characters.

...and Ollie North's as well.

MR2-Sooner86
1/22/2011, 09:16 AM
I really could care less. I have friends and family who are hardcore birthers and I just don't care. American citizen or not, he's still an ***hole in my book.

soonerscuba
1/22/2011, 11:49 AM
The MO and fervent belief of the Left is that the end(Autocratic Socialism) justifies the means(Literally almost anything goes). They will do anything they can get away with, and that is A LOT. With the public education system, most of the media, and the entertainment industry, as well as a lot of the bureaucracy in the govt. firmly in their camp, It's reasonable to think they could achieve the stonewalling on all those things listed in the blog, and not be exposed. All those items remain hidden from public display.

For the Clintons to have gotten tough with Obama on making his documents public, it would have revisited all the documents that Bill Clinton effectively kept from the public. Besides, exposure would have reflected VERY BADLY on the democrat party, and that's the last thing any of them wants in an election period.

I really do think you believe what you posted, but I also think you might not believe the democrats are as dedicated to their goal as to behave as they do. I am not convinced one way or another as to the birthplace of the president, but I do believe the situation is EXTREMELY fishy, as in 3-week old rotten carp in the in the sun in the middle of August in Phoenix.Ah, the myth of the hyper-competent government, bastion of all kooks left and right. Let's run this down, the Democrats control the education system, the media, the entertainment industry and the bureaucracy of the federal government, but can't keep a mid-term election even reasonably close? That makes complete sense, and in no way at all sounds like inane ramblings.

diegosooner
1/22/2011, 02:09 PM
Hawaii's health director said in 2008 and 2009 that she had seen and verified Obama's original vital records, and birth notices in two Honolulu newspapers were published within days of Obama's birth at Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu.

Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo again confirmed Friday that Obama's name is found in its alphabetical list of names of people born in Hawaii, maintained in bound copies available for public view.

That information, called index data, shows a listing for "Obama II, Barack Hussein, Male," according to the department's website.

1/22/2011, 02:18 PM
"Hawaii's health director said in 2008 and 2009 that she had seen and verified Obama's original vital records"-from article posted by diegosooner

Cool! Then she might remember where to find them, and then go get them?

JohnnyMack
1/22/2011, 02:58 PM
The MO and fervent belief of the Left is that the end(Autocratic Socialism) justifies the means(Literally almost anything goes). They will do anything they can get away with, and that is A LOT. With the public education system, most of the media, and the entertainment industry, as well as a lot of the bureaucracy in the govt. firmly in their camp, It's reasonable to think a democrat politician such as Obama could achieve the stonewalling on all those things listed in the blog, and not be exposed. All those items remain hidden from public display.

For the Clintons to have gotten tough with Obama on making his documents public, it would have revisited the documents that Bill Clinton effectively kept from the public. Besides, exposure would have reflected VERY BADLY on the democrat party, and that's the last thing any of them wants in an election period.

I really do think you believe what you posted, but I also think you might not believe the democrats are as dedicated to their goal as to behave as they do. I am not convinced one way or another as to the birthplace of the president, but I do believe the situation is EXTREMELY fishy, as in 3-week old rotten carp in the sun in the middle of August in Phoenix.

If that's true, they're doing a lousy job of it. A really lousy job of it. I mean look at all the Republican presidents we've had over the last 30 years. Look at what news network is far and away the most dominant. Your arguments are hollow, paranoid manifestations of your hatred for anything that isn't exactly like you. Your posts are like my conversations with my Father during our weekly lunches.

It's OK to have differing opinions on subjects. We don't all have to have the same stance on things. Just because someone has a D next to their name or calls them self a liberal doesn't mean it's all part of a gigantic plot to dismantle the American way of life.

1/22/2011, 03:22 PM
...Your arguments are hollow, paranoid manifestations of your hatred for anything that isn't exactly like you. Your posts are like my conversations with my Father during our weekly lunches.

It's OK to have differing opinions on subjects. We don't all have to have the same stance on things. Just because someone has a D next to their name or calls them self a liberal doesn't mean it's all part of a gigantic plot to dismantle the American way of life.Autocracy and socialism are proven failures. I guess your dad realizes that, but you don't. I don't hate it. I'm just saddened that people continue to get seduced by it.

Besides, looks as though we'll never really know where the president was born.(not that it really matters, haha)

SanJoaquinSooner
1/22/2011, 05:14 PM
"Hawaii's health director said in 2008 and 2009 that she had seen and verified Obama's original vital records"-from article posted by diegosooner

Cool! Then she might remember where to find them, and then go get them?

Maybe she's too busy hiding secrets about space aliens who have infiltrated the government.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2011, 02:12 PM
If she found it and showed it...would you believe it was real anyway RLIMC? I mean its not like anyone has believed the proof already presented.

SoonerMom2
1/23/2011, 02:20 PM
http://hillbuzz.org/2011/01/23/hawaii-ground-report-could-hawaiian-governor-neil-abercrombie-not-be-as-incompetent-and-foolish-as-he-appears-but-orchestrating-a-deliberate-birth-certificate-recovery-dead-end-to-cover-his-own-pap/

Might as well throw this link in from the guys in Chicago -- link was on Lucianne and she has chosen not to get involved in the controversy of the birthers until now with the link which actually makes the most sense. Always thought it had something to do with what was on the birth certificate and his school records including using foreign scholarships as he counted himself Indonesian. Also might explain his law license being turned in before action was taken in Chicago as he said on the original application he had only used one name. Food for thought!

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/23/2011, 02:43 PM
My favorite part of the link is when it says he would have used Barry Soetero because it is exotic and he could got foreign grants. Yes, because Barack Obama is such normal and mainstream name!!

1/24/2011, 07:20 PM
That's right. This is the more salient of the Birther threads.