PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Kid

OUthunder
1/17/2011, 03:55 PM
Today we celebrate the birth of my six year old son Brandon. I remember this day for many reasons. Most of those reasons being health related and not knowing if I was going to be planning a funeral or a celebration. Several tests, MRI's, prayers and painful procedures later, I can thankfully and humbly (is that even a word?) say that my child is healthy and I thank a higher power for his well being.

Happy birthday son...you scared the living crap out of your old man and gave me gray hair sooner than I ever imagined. Also, thanks for making me a stronger, more spiritual person and a better father and husband as a direct and indirect result of your illness.

Everybody, drink one in my son's honor today.

stoopified
1/17/2011, 04:01 PM
Will do.Congrats to you andHappy Birthday to Brandon.

My oldest son Ryan will be 7 in Febuary

stoops the eternal pimp
1/17/2011, 04:06 PM
Happy Birthday Brandon

soonerchk
1/17/2011, 04:07 PM
Happy Birthday Brandon, and just wait until he's a teenager

The Profit
1/17/2011, 04:18 PM
Happy Birthday Brandon, and just wait until he's a teenager

I will have the drink, and a very happy birthday to Brandon. I remember my sixth. It was a big deal. I had a party a Kiddie Land in Lawton, and I got to hold up both hands when someone asked me how old I was.

Newbomb Turk
1/17/2011, 04:48 PM
happy birthday, lil thunder.

waynepayne
1/17/2011, 05:24 PM
I will have the drink, and a very happy birthday to Brandon. I remember my sixth. It was a big deal. I had a party a Kiddie Land in Lawton, and I got to hold up both hands when someone asked me what year it was.

;)

Happy Birthday Brandon!!

olevetonahill
1/17/2011, 05:47 PM
Happy B-Day Little Thunder
Glad things are lookin up for you

SicEmBaylor
1/17/2011, 05:49 PM
Today we celebrate the birth of my six year old son Brandon. I remember this day for many reasons. Most of those reasons being health related and not knowing if I was going to be planning a funeral or a celebration. Several tests, MRI's, prayers and painful procedures later, I can thankfully and humbly (is that even a word?) say that my child is healthy and I thank a higher power for his well being.

Happy birthday son...you scared the living crap out of your old man and gave me gray hair sooner than I ever imagined. Also, thanks for making me a stronger, more spiritual person and a better father and husband as a direct and indirect result of your illness.

Everybody, drink one in my son's honor today.

Good to hear, man. My best to you and your son.

C&CDean
1/17/2011, 06:09 PM
Happy Birthday young man. Do not grow up like your old man.:P

Curly Bill
1/17/2011, 06:11 PM
Happy Birthday to ya Brandon

AlbqSooner
1/17/2011, 06:44 PM
Happy Birthday to You Brandon. I will have a drink for ya, but it will NOT be a Venti.

oumartin
1/17/2011, 07:13 PM
Happy Birthday to your son! :)

XingTheRubicon
1/17/2011, 07:25 PM
Thanks for sharing, best of luck to Brandon and family.

Turd_Ferguson
1/17/2011, 08:09 PM
Happy Birthday Brandon!!!

Mixer!
1/17/2011, 08:24 PM
Happy Birthday, Brandon.

SoonerJack
1/18/2011, 01:49 PM
Hats off to you both. I hope his birthday is wonderful.

NormanPride
1/18/2011, 02:10 PM
Didn't see this until today, but I drank a lot yesterday. Who knew it was in honor of Brandon? :D

Hope he had a great birthday!

OUthunder
1/18/2011, 02:14 PM
Thanks everyone for the well wishes and support! He was a pirate for a birthday and he seemed to have a great time.