PDA

View Full Version : Blake is having a rough outing.....

booomer
1/16/2011, 05:19 PM
We're watching the Clippers/Lakers game and Blake is having a rookie like game. He currently has 2 points, 3 fouls, and I don't remember how many rebounds....but it's less than 10.

It's 2:32 in the third quarter. The Clippers have been hanging right with them the whole game, but the Lakers are starting to pull away now.

Blake is on the line for some free throws.

First one good, second one good.

Now he has 4 points.

booomer
1/16/2011, 05:20 PM
He just hit a tough shot in the paint......he has 6 now.

booomer
1/16/2011, 05:21 PM
Just slammed one home......he has 6 points in a row now.

booomer
1/16/2011, 05:28 PM
He's 3 of 13 for the day, so far.

booomer
1/16/2011, 05:49 PM
Blake is coming on strong now and the Clippers are up by 3, 82 to 85.

Blue
1/16/2011, 05:49 PM
Nice comeback by the Clips. Blake w/ 16 and 10 I think. Good game.

Blue
1/16/2011, 05:52 PM
Eric Gordon is a stud.

Blue
1/16/2011, 05:54 PM
And the Clippers are pretty good.

booomer
1/16/2011, 06:00 PM
The Clippers are good and they are 30 seconds away from winning the game! And, Blake has played very good in the 4th.

Blue
1/16/2011, 06:05 PM
And Odom and the Lakers act like the punks they are.

booomer
1/16/2011, 06:08 PM
Odom pushed Blake and threw him out of bounds.....Blake just shrugged and walked away....then Davis comes in and goes after Odom.....then the coaches and refs had to separate everyone. Four players ejected....Blake was one of them and the announcers can't believe Blake was ejected.

booomer
1/16/2011, 08:27 PM
Here's the video of the scuffle and the ejection.

VA4JcuUAvU8

BusterRhymes86
1/17/2011, 12:14 AM
Lamar Odom is a joke....he mails more games in than anyone in the league.
Yet another player jealous of Blake.

Blue
1/17/2011, 12:52 AM
Good to see Baron Davis defending Blake on the court and in the post game comments on Sportscenter.

booomer
1/17/2011, 07:10 AM
Blake was having a crappy game 'til Odom starting trying to defend him. I think I heard Blake say, "You mad?" lol

badger
1/17/2011, 10:23 AM
I think I heard Blake say, "You mad?" lol

Oh like this? :D

http://i51.tinypic.com/2hwfsyo.jpg

There's several others like this out there that would qualify:

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Lamar+Odom+Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+Los+Angeles+6WuFn4 eDgZkl.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yTojkyZogwo/TSSd7POBd_I/AAAAAAAAAUg/2aHQzpOqrtk/s1600/Blake_Griffin_Dunks_On_Lamar_Odom_%2526_Pau_Gasol. jpg
http://clippers.topbuzz.com/albums/blake-griffin/Blake_Griffin_baby_jump_hook_vs_Lamar_Odom.jpg

You GIS these two and there are no shots in the reverse - every shot is Blake pwning Lame-ar.

booomer
1/17/2011, 12:17 PM
Awesome. I especially love the third pic. Blake had a less than stellar game, but still dominaited that punk, Odom.

badger
1/17/2011, 01:36 PM
So long as Blake can stay healthy, he is a superstar, whereas Lamar Odom is just a player on a big market team. BG keeps this up, and C-listers will have to start going to other events, because the A-listers will go to Clipper games ;)

This will also be good for BG's longevity, as refs notoriously protect superstars more than other players. No cheap shot crap like we saw in the tourney a few years back.

waynepayne
1/17/2011, 01:52 PM
Odom pushed Blake and threw him out of bounds.....Blake just shrugged and walked away....then Davis comes in and goes after Odom.....then the coaches and refs had to separate everyone. Four players ejected....Blake was one of them and the announcers can't believe Blake was ejected.

and neither can I!

badger
1/17/2011, 03:16 PM
The NBA made a final verdict - both Artest and Griffin's technicals were erased because they were seen as peace makers, not trouble makers. The other two, though, are probably gonna get fined.

Eielson
1/17/2011, 03:54 PM
All this hate for Odom makes me giggle. Do you guys really think Odom is just some "player on a big market team?" It's just a coincidence that he's won 2 NBA Championship and gets invited to play on the Olympic teams?

badger
1/17/2011, 04:02 PM
All this hate for Odom makes me giggle. Do you guys really think Odom is just some "player on a big market team?" It's just a coincidence that he's won 2 NBA Championship and gets invited to play on the Olympic teams?

I wouldn't hate the guy if he didn't grab BG's jersey and try to bully him around :mad:

If it was MJ that did it, MJ would suddenly suck in my mind. Know what I'm saying?

yermom
1/17/2011, 04:51 PM
i like how Blake just walked to the locker room high-fiving fans :D

badger
1/17/2011, 04:55 PM
i like how Blake just walked to the locker room high-fiving fans :D

Oh yeah, that was awesome --- might as well have been the end of the game, as late as that happened.

Victory ejection! (high five)

Newbomb Turk
1/17/2011, 05:03 PM

He got the ugly Kardashian, so that's another strike against him.

kevpks
1/17/2011, 11:25 PM
Odom's behavior was bush league. You'd think he'd be used to getting manhandled after marrying Kim's brother.

BusterRhymes86
1/18/2011, 12:13 AM
I have just seen too many games where Odom has 3 points and 2 rebounds. With his height and talent he should never had a game with those numbers. When he wants to play he can score 25 or more. I am just sick of players like him that just play hard every now and then.
He was mad at Blake because he was still playing hard with 9 seconds left in the game....Odom should play that hard.

Blue
1/18/2011, 12:33 AM
I have just seen too many games where Odom has 3 points and 2 rebounds. With his height and talent he should never had a game with those numbers. When he wants to play he can score 25 or more. I am just sick of players like him that just play hard every now and then.
He was mad at Blake because he was still playing hard with 9 seconds left in the game....Odom should play that hard.

Reminds me of Vince Vaughns gay *** running off the field in Rudy...

"You just summed up your entire sorry career! If you had half the heart of Rudy, you coulda been AllAmerican!"

Heh. Suck it Odom. :D

sooner59
1/18/2011, 01:22 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=mc-griffinclippers011711

Eielson
1/18/2011, 06:49 PM
Reminds me of Vince Vaughns gay *** running off the field in Rudy...

"You just summed up your entire sorry career! If you had half the heart of Rudy, you coulda been AllAmerican!"

Heh. Suck it Odom. :D

Odom was an All-American.