PDA

View Full Version : Deer dog owners. A rant.

Veritas
1/14/2011, 05:00 PM
I know you love your pets like they're people. Thing is, they're not.

So when I tell you that you can't bring your dog over, don't get your panties in a bunch. Your dog is an *******, my wife is allergic, and I ****ing hate the shedding.

You guys that have boxers and other "high-energy" (that's whitewash for "annoying as ****") breeds, don't start sobbing when I clobber Fido as he tries to jump on me or my wife for the 5th time. Notice that after I knock him silly that whole jumping thing goes out the window.

Same goes for all the begging and whining to be let in, let out, let in, let out 45 times an hour. Ferchrissakes, it's pretty clear who the alpha is in this relationship, and it's not the person filling the bowl with food. Your dog acts like a **** because you've trained him to be that way.

Don't get me started on your kids.
/rant

pphilfran
1/14/2011, 05:01 PM
What is a deer dog?

Veritas
1/14/2011, 05:02 PM
What is a deer dog?
It's like a bird dog except for deer. :texan:

sooner59
1/14/2011, 05:02 PM
LOL.

The Profit
1/14/2011, 05:03 PM
What is a deer dog?

I was wondering the same thing. I know that in Mississippi, they hunt deer with dogs. Maybe those are deer dogs.

pphilfran
1/14/2011, 05:06 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I know that in Mississippi, they hunt deer with dogs. Maybe those are deer dogs.

Yep...I know they exist...just haven't seen one...I have seen coyote dogs...

badger
1/14/2011, 05:07 PM
I was afraid of dogs that would chase me when I was little. I didn't mind tired out dogs that weren't so energetic, but have an excited lab running straight toward a little elementary school girl who's never had a dog and I hope you understand why I'm screaming and running away. :(

:) I have two brats now and remember what it was like to be little and afraid, so if my dogs are in public, they're restrained unless a person makes it known they want to say hi.

yermom
1/14/2011, 05:08 PM
who brings their dogs over?

**** that.

The Profit
1/14/2011, 05:08 PM
Yep...I know they exist...just haven't seen one...I have seen coyote dogs...

Yeah, a buddy of mine has coyote dogs. They are also referred to as greyhounds and whippets.

My Opinion Matters
1/14/2011, 05:15 PM
I "adopted" two basset hounds when I married my wife. It's just about the worst thing that ever happened to me.

The dogs, not the marriage.

The Profit
1/14/2011, 05:17 PM
I "adopted" two basset hounds when I married my wife. It's just about the worst thing that ever happened to me.

The dogs, not the marriage.

Which one? The adoption of the basset hounds, or marrying your wife?

My Opinion Matters
1/14/2011, 05:18 PM
Reading is hard.

KABOOKIE
1/14/2011, 05:20 PM
I usually don't invite people over to the house. Solves the whole problem.

olevetonahill
1/14/2011, 05:25 PM
Here is a deer dog
Deer dog is not happy
http://www.guzer.com/pictures/deer_humps_dog.jpg

badger
1/14/2011, 05:39 PM
Being aware of how terrifying a dog can be to some people can also have evil benefits as well as nice ones.

Whenever the door bell rings and I'm not expecting anyone, I make sure to take my dogs with. I hold onto their collars and only open the big door, leaving the glass door shut so I can see them, and they can see my dogs. What the stranger's reaction is tells me whether I care what they have to say or not.

Pathetic confession: Didn't consider voting for a candidate simply because he recoiled at the sight of my adorable mutts.

2121Sooner
1/14/2011, 05:42 PM
I used to have a bird dog. But I got tired of throwing it up in the air at them so I shot it.

waynepayne
1/14/2011, 05:53 PM
I know you love your pets like they're people. Thing is, they're not.

So when I tell you that you can't bring your dog over, don't get your panties in a bunch. Your dog is an *******, my wife is allergic, and I ****ing hate the shedding.

You guys that have boxers and other "high-energy" (that's whitewash for "annoying as ****") breeds, don't start sobbing when I clobber Fido as he tries to jump on me or my wife for the 5th time. Notice that after I knock him silly that whole jumping thing goes out the window.

Same goes for all the begging and whining to be let in, let out, let in, let out 45 times an hour. Ferchrissakes, it's pretty clear who the alpha is in this relationship, and it's not the person filling the bowl with food. Your dog acts like a **** because you've trained him to be that way.

Don't get me started on your kids.
/rant

sounds like you have crappy friends...or relatives....

btk108
1/14/2011, 06:22 PM
Bees and dogs can smell fear.
http://bravenewhollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/jonathan-lipnicki-in-jerry-maguire.jpg

soonerchk
1/14/2011, 06:25 PM
Who the hell assumes an animal is invited? Do they expect the dog to have a seat at the table, too?

I guess if it's a deer dog and it killed dinner, then maybe, but otherwise NO!!

2121Sooner
1/14/2011, 06:30 PM
Chk, some people are F'ing stupid when it comes to their animals. They think they are loved by everyone and so awesome to be around. Now get ready for the "I'd rather have my dog than your kids around any day" crowd that think animals are so amazing.

F them. Your dog goes outside like every animal should.

walkoffsooner
1/14/2011, 06:33 PM
I feel the same about other peoples kids.

soonerchk
1/14/2011, 06:34 PM
Chk, some people are F'ing stupid when it comes to their animals. They think they are loved by everyone and so awesome to be around. Now get ready for the "I'd rather have my dog than your kids around any day" crowd that think animals are so amazing.

F them. Your dog goes outside like every animal should.

Well yeah, because the authorities aren't going to get involved if I put your dog in a cage.

2121Sooner
1/14/2011, 06:37 PM
Oh.....I cant do that?

soonerchk
1/14/2011, 06:39 PM
Oh.....I cant do that?

pfft, they aren't my kids...

C&CDean
1/14/2011, 06:42 PM
You bugeaters are a weird ****ing bunch. Your friends carry their dog to your house?

I love me some dogs, but I wouldn't even think of something like that.

soonerchk
1/14/2011, 06:43 PM
Were they staying for a weekend or coming for dinner?

It's still rude, I'm just trying to gauge how weird they are about their dog.

C&CDean
1/14/2011, 06:44 PM
Oh yeah. Another thing. You bring your dog to the Deanarosa uninvited, and it will be shot. This is well documented. Don't like it, but galdamnit, one olevetonahill adoptatorium in OK is enough. Vet strokes the weinie. I shoot the little sumbitch.

NormanPride
1/14/2011, 06:45 PM
What if we ask real nice?

C&CDean
1/14/2011, 06:49 PM
What if we ask real nice?

I said "uninvited." I'm sure your Vick-bait pooches are real nice. Big spoiled babies if I got my Packer girls right.

olevetonahill
1/14/2011, 06:50 PM
Oh yeah. Another thing. You bring your dog to the Deanarosa uninvited, and it will be shot. This is well documented. Don't like it, but galdamnit, one olevetonahill adoptatorium in OK is enough. Vet strokes the weinie. I shoot the little sumbitch.

I've shot My share bro
Dont like it but i do it when i have to .

C&CDean
1/14/2011, 06:52 PM
I know ya do Howie. And it sucks. It ain't the dog's fault, it's his POS owner. You know, the ones who show up at the bugeaters house with their damn dog.

badger
1/14/2011, 06:59 PM
I said "uninvited." I'm sure your Vick-bait pooches are real nice. Big spoiled babies if I got my Packer girls right.

Nah, I don't spoil them. They have been repeatedly reprimanded since the holidays when the in-laws were sneaking them people food to the point that they wouldn't eat their kibble :mad:

Then, earlier this week when I was watching the women beat up on K-State, the dogs decided to make the half-loaf of bread in the kitchen their own too.

They have gotten ZERO treats from me this week and won't get ANY till the Packers start putting points on the Falcons (yes, that's how I get the dogs interested in football -- try it, it's fun)

OUthunder
1/14/2011, 07:06 PM
The only thing human about my dog is that he lives inside...and that's only for protection. He is a welcomed guest, if he breaks the rules more than we like, he's gone. Can't do that legally with a human. :D

C&CDean
1/14/2011, 07:06 PM
Um, a half-loaf of bread is a nice treat for a dog. Just sayin'.

It sounds to me like your dogs are going to feast tomorrow night. Go Pack!!!

2121Sooner
1/14/2011, 07:19 PM
Um, a half-loaf of bread is a nice treat for a dog. Just sayin'.

It sounds to me like your dogs are going to feast tomorrow night. Go Pack!!!

I hope the Pack wins tomorrow as well.

That way when the Hawks beat the Bears they will host the NFC Championship game!!!!!

Go Hawks baby!!!!

C&CDean
1/14/2011, 07:21 PM
Hawks? Um, sorry, but this is football territory. You'll have to cheer Atlanta's BB team on somewhere else.

2121Sooner
1/14/2011, 07:26 PM
Nice try my Administratively challenged one.....

But I think it is hilarious that the Hawks beat the Saints last week when NOBODY said they would win. Nobody is giving them a chance again this weekend and how could they.......Cutler has been so amazing in the playoffs.....oh wait, he has never been IN the playoffs.

And the Hawks played there earlier this year and lost......oh wait again...they beat the Bears, and if not for our punter actually kicking to Hester with a minute to go, it would have been a 10 point win.

They might get killed Sunday, and dont care if they do. 7-9 team taked down the Super Bowl Champs.....love it.

C&CDean
1/14/2011, 07:28 PM
Oh. You meant the "sea" hawks. The fearsome little bird that quail eat for lunch. My bad...

Actually, if it wasn't for Pete ****ing Carroll, I could root for them.

olevetonahill
1/14/2011, 07:29 PM
I know ya do Howie. And it sucks. It ain't the dog's fault, it's his POS owner. You know, the ones who show up at the bugeaters house with their damn dog.

Yup, We've had this discussion before, I hate the Puppy dumpers.

ell I never take My critters to anyones house . Unless Im going to be there for awhile as in several days . Then Ia sk if they mind, if they dont want em Them I either make arraignments for a place for em to stay, some one to come to the shack and fed em and let em out or I just stay the **** home . No biggie

I finally have Biznacho trained to go O/S , I put in a doggie door and she runs in an out and gets a treat when She has gone O/S

Its funny in a Sad way , She goes out does her business then comes in wantin a treat Just all happy an dancin and ****.
When Its rainy/cold /snowing . She just ****s in the floor comes gets up on the chair and say " Go ahead, beat me i dont care, Its cold as hell out there "

C&CDean
1/14/2011, 07:29 PM
Also, I forgot to mention STEP picked Seattle. Idiot. I'm going out now. Buh bye.

Soonerfan88
1/14/2011, 08:22 PM
I don't know who the commercial was for, but the other night I heard some idiot on tv talking about what "good pet parents" do. WTF?!?!?!?

Have they actually started breeding with their loving animals up their in Stillwater that we now have pet parents?

fadada1
1/14/2011, 08:57 PM
Reading is hard.

noooooo, REEDING is hard. duh.

;)

Flagstaffsooner
1/15/2011, 12:09 AM
When Its rainy/cold /snowing . She just ****s in the floor comes gets up on the chair and say " Go ahead, beat me i dont care, Its cold as hell out there "Sounds like a Wister Woman.

Veritas
1/15/2011, 08:06 AM
You bugeaters are a weird ****ing bunch. Your friends carry their dog to your house?

I love me some dogs, but I wouldn't even think of something like that.
Nah, nobody's ever done that, but I've had people get sorta huffy after they ask if it's ok and I deny them.

This is a weird ****ing place. No denying it. Only reason I'm still here is I got a great family. Except for one of my sisters in law. That bitch can go straight to hell.

C&CDean
1/15/2011, 09:11 AM
Your sister in law is a dog? It is weird up there...

THE-JROD
1/15/2011, 08:50 PM
My dog is well mannered!! And you'd enjoy the shyt outta him!! He just has one problem, in which I dont consider a problem at all.
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h331/THE-JROD/1953.jpg

olevetonahill
1/15/2011, 08:53 PM
That Sombitch drank the last Beer and him an I will have a prob. :D

THE-JROD
1/15/2011, 08:55 PM
Heh, im just waitin for him to fall off the bar stool lol

olevetonahill
1/15/2011, 09:35 PM
Heh, im just waitin for him to fall off the bar stool lol

Heh, If it came down to me or him with the last beer , Ill just toss a Pickled Egg his way and when he Flys to grab it Ill grab the beer . Then you can put up with the egg farts from him ;)

THE-JROD
1/15/2011, 09:42 PM
lol, I like your tactics!! Although I'd be the one sufferin at the end of the night! He may be sleepin outside if that was to occur! :D