PDA

View Full Version : Nick Fairly declares

SoonerinSouthlake
1/14/2011, 01:18 PM
Auburn Defensive Lineman
Declares for Draft

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/page/fox-flash

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/14/auburns-nick-fairley-enters-nfl-draft/
Auburn’s Nick Fairley enters NFL draft

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 14, 2011, 12:40 PM EST

A day after Auburn quarterback Cam Newton announced that he was entering the NFL draft, Auburn defensive tackle Nick Fairley followed suit.

Fairley isn’t quite as well known as Newton, but Fairley is generally considered a better pro prospect, and possibly the first overall pick in the 2011 NFL draft, if the Carolina Panthers take a liking to him.

The 6-foot-5, 298-pound Fairley won the Lombardi Award as college football’s best lineman or linebacker and led the SEC in sacks (11.5) and tackles for loss (24).

ESPN’s Mel Kiper is among those who list Fairley as the No. 1 overall prospect in the draft.

BusterRhymes86
1/14/2011, 01:59 PM
He will be on Roger Goodell's speed dial

badger
1/14/2011, 02:04 PM
I don't want him on any team I cheer for. The following teams are NOT allowed to draft this punk

1- PACKERS
2- Any team that a Sooner plays on or will play on next season.

soonerboy_odanorth
1/14/2011, 02:08 PM
That thug POS will fit right in to the NFL. Maybe he can go to Washington and pair up with Haynesworth. Wouldn't that be a treat...

soonerboy_odanorth
1/14/2011, 02:12 PM
I don't want him on any team I cheer for. The following teams are NOT allowed to draft this punk

1- PACKERS
2- Any team that a Sooner plays on or will play on next season.

Even the Vikes?

Well.. that is a lovely olive branch you are extending. I guess then I hope Aaron Rodgers doesn't get killed this weekend... just beat to sh*t... :D

Cornfed
1/14/2011, 02:35 PM
That thug POS will fit right in to the NFL. Maybe he can go to Washington and pair up with Haynesworth. Wouldn't that be a treat...

Oh the asshattery that would ensue !!!

SoonerOX
1/14/2011, 04:41 PM
Not to the Panthers I hope.....

FroggyStyle22
1/14/2011, 08:51 PM
The patriots would be perfect, so I could hate them even more.

virginiasooner
1/14/2011, 08:57 PM

Haynesworth will be gone, so no treat for you! But he'd still be a perfect fit for little Napoleon's dysfunctional family that we all know (and love to mock)as the Washington Redskins. I am soooo eagerly waiting for the Redskins to trade away draft picks and throw big money at some over-rated player this coming off season. It's happened too many times in the past decade to count -- I see no evidence that things will change this year.

BTW, I DETEST the Redskins. Not that I'm enamored of any professional football team, but they suck up all the oxygen even when they've been an embarrassment on the field. The only bright spot in DC sports is the Caps (I hate Georgetown b-ball too!).

texaspokieokie
1/15/2011, 09:45 AM
i thot this was about nick farley, private eye.
:D