PDA

View Full Version : That evil idjut Sarah Palin demos her Brainless Incompetence

Pages : [1] 2

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/12/2011, 09:10 PM
She talks about "individual responsibility", and other silly-as*ed notions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0VW8vnMhQ&feature=player_embedded

KC//CRIMSON
1/12/2011, 09:15 PM
The outline for Sarah Palin's speech: “(1) Flag; (2) That Arizona Thingy; (3) Me; (4) Me; (5) Me; (6) Me; (7) Me; (8) Me; (9) Me; (10) Me; (11) Flag again; and (12) Look like I care about items 1, 2, 11 and 12.” She's like the gal who gets up to give an eulogy at a funeral and uses her time to berate the congregation for taking all the good parking.

VeeJay
1/12/2011, 09:25 PM
The media is making this all about her.

This obsession with Sarah Palin is bizarre!

Frozen Sooner
Is this the one where she claims that talking about her irresponsible ads is the same thing as claiming Jews eat Muslim babies?

Because that's ****ing stupid enough for you to get behind.

Frozen Sooner
Sarah Palin is making this all about her.

I know, right?

KC//CRIMSON
1/12/2011, 09:27 PM
1. "Acts of monstrous criminality stand on their own. They begin and
end with the criminals who commit them."

2. "Especially within hours of a tragedy unfolding, journalists and
pundits should not manufacture a blood libel that serves only to
incite the very hatred and violence they purport to condemn."

Which one is it, Ms. Palin, you narcissistic dunderhead?

The "Blood Libel" comment is code for her fans in the evangelical hillbilly community. How she so effortlessly appropriates the persecution of the Jews only underscores what a crazy narcissist she is.

Frozen Sooner
1/12/2011, 09:29 PM
[I]1. "Acts of monstrous criminality stand on their own. They begin and

Does this only apply to Christians, or do Muslims get in under this rubric as well?

KC//CRIMSON
1/12/2011, 09:31 PM
Does this only apply to Christians, or do Muslims get in under this rubric as well?

Speaking of......this half-term governor is feeling unjustly blamed for the actions of an extremist. Maybe she can ask Muslims for advice on how to deal with that. ;-)

Blue
1/12/2011, 09:38 PM
Get a room. :D

yermom
1/12/2011, 09:41 PM
:pop:

Sooner5030
1/12/2011, 09:45 PM
my hope is she is doing everything (since her resignation) as some selfless service to attract all the neg attention and use up as much investigative/flame throwing/media resources as possible so the next pub candidate will have better chances. And if she can make some good money in the process it's a 2fer.

SouthCarolinaSooner
1/12/2011, 09:45 PM
in related news
MgYXB34pP54

Soonerfan88
1/12/2011, 09:52 PM
KC, most Americans have absolutely no knowledge of Europeans using the terrm blood libel in connection with the Jewish Holocaust, especially evangelical hillbillies. And Palin is far from the first to use the term in the last ten years but, judging by the actions of the media and Jewish community, it appears that she is the only one that is anti-Semitic for doing it. The article linked below lists instances of public use going back to 2000.

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/256955/term-blood-libel-more-common-you-might-think

And for a very recent use, please read the 10 January Wall Street Journal Op-Ed below.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703667904576071913818696964.html?m od=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTop

KC//CRIMSON
1/12/2011, 09:55 PM
my hope is she is doing everything (since her resignation) as some selfless service to attract all the neg attention and use up as much investigative/flame throwing/media resources as possible so the next pub candidate will have better chances. And if she can make some good money in the process it's a 2fer.

Close enough for a Cohiba.

Winking at the monster

Despite all signs pointing to the Arizona shooter as not being truly politically motivated and more of a mental case than anything else, this incident has set in motion a truly epic debate on the state of our political climate and the rhetoric that has been allowed.

Perhaps only in our current state does a half-term governor unknown to the general populace prior to causing crushing defeat for her running mate and a recovering alcoholic that specializes in fear generation somehow become the unofficial spokespersons for a political party. I refuse to believe that they are the true face of the GOP. Instead, they have learned to flame the fires of paranoia and mistrust in the ranks of the party for their own financial gain. Neither of them would consider running for a national office because they know they would lose and lose hard. By preaching an apocalyptic message on a boogeyman idea that our president is a foreign born racist who wants to take away people's guns, money and religion, they have made for themselves a very tidy little living.

In today's statement, Caribou Barbie created yet another completely intentional firestorm by using the term "blood libel", all in another attempt not to discuss the tragedy or convey sympathies to those affected but to once again pull the spotlight back to herself.

KC//CRIMSON
1/12/2011, 10:05 PM
KC, most Americans have absolutely no knowledge of Europeans using the terrm blood libel in connection with the Jewish Holocaust, especially evangelical hillbillies. And Palin is far from the first to use the term in the last ten years but, judging by the actions of the media and Jewish community, it appears that she is the only one that is anti-Semitic for doing it. The article linked below lists instances of public use going back to 2000.

http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/256955/term-blood-libel-more-common-you-might-think

And for a very recent use, please read the 10 January Wall Street Journal Op-Ed below.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703667904576071913818696964.html?m od=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTop

Whether she knew the meaning of the word or had someone write it for her is irrelevant. However, what is very relevant, is the fact that this day was set aside for the victims of the shooting. Apparently, the dimwit from Alaska thought she was one too.

Blue
1/12/2011, 10:13 PM
Whether she knew the meaning of the word or had someone write it for her is irrelevant. However, what is very relevant, is the fact that this day was set aside for the victims of the shooting. Apparently, the dimwit from Alaska thought she was one too.

That was a memorial? Looked like a political rally. The crowd chanting, "Obama!, Obama!" Obama standing there waving as he left the stage. The bodies aren't cold yet, and they are slapping Obama 2012 stickers on the caskets. I guess they couldn't let a good tragedy go to waste...not with a chance to get that approval rating up a couple points.

Sooner5030
1/12/2011, 10:16 PM
However, what is very relevant, is the fact that this day was set aside for the victims of the shooting.

really??? Did you not work today? Sorry but I don't personally grieve for every person that has been killed in this country or world. That's be a pretty depressing life as you'd have to grieve every day of your life.

Palin didn't interrupt a funeral....she f'ing responded to a bunch of criticism using facebook or something.

The fact that our mob picks the days to "grieve as a nation" only when a politician, star or idol is killed is somewhat "dimwit'ist" to some of us.

soonerhubs
1/12/2011, 10:17 PM
Effing networks suck ***! I switched over to some Jeff Bridges biography. Much more compelling than the political BS.

okie52
1/12/2011, 10:19 PM
Close enough for a Cohiba.

Winking at the monster

Despite all signs pointing to the Arizona shooter as not being truly politically motivated and more of a mental case than anything else, this incident has set in motion a truly epic debate on the state of our political climate and the rhetoric that has been allowed.

Perhaps only in our current state does a half-term governor unknown to the general populace prior to causing crushing defeat for her running mate and a recovering alcoholic that specializes in fear generation somehow become the unofficial spokespersons for a political party. I refuse to believe that they are the true face of the GOP. Instead, they have learned to flame the fires of paranoia and mistrust in the ranks of the party for their own financial gain. Neither of them would consider running for a national office because they know they would lose and lose hard. By preaching an apocalyptic message on a boogeyman idea that our president is a foreign born racist who wants to take away people's guns, money and religion, they have made for themselves a very tidy little living.

In today's statement, Caribou Barbie created yet another completely intentional firestorm by using the term "blood libel", all in another attempt not to discuss the tragedy or convey sympathies to those affected but to once again pull the spotlight back to herself.

Just as long as "We will punish our enemies"...all is good.

soonerhubs
1/12/2011, 10:20 PM
Also SP isn't evil. I don't believe she has the mental competence to be evil.

Leroy Lizard
1/12/2011, 10:22 PM
Mention Palin and it's like having a supermodel walk into a room full of spinsters.

KC//CRIMSON
1/12/2011, 10:23 PM
really??? Did you not work today? Sorry but I don't personally grieve for every person that has been killed in this country or world. That's be a pretty depressing life as you'd have to grieve every day of your life.

Palin didn't interrupt a funeral....she f'ing responded to a bunch of criticism using facebook or something.

The fact that our mob picks the days to "grieve as a nation" only when a politician, star or idol is killed is somewhat "dimwit'ist" to some of us.

Yeah, I went to work, clownpants.

I didn't have time to shoot a buffalo on camera, sign autographs at Borders, or make a video all about me and give it to the media.

sappstuf
1/12/2011, 10:23 PM
Just as long as "We will punish our enemies"...all is good.

Don't forget the Dem when talking about the now Governor Scott who was in an election race this past fall said:

"That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida, instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him.

Strange we didn't hear anything about that.

okie52
1/12/2011, 10:28 PM
Don't forget the Dem when talking about the now Governor Scott who was in an election race this past fall said:

He surely was speaking figuratively. Those on the left are poster children of civility.

Tony
1/12/2011, 10:28 PM

How did you know about it?

Sooner5030
1/12/2011, 10:30 PM

don't get your panties in a wad. I was just responding to the ignorant remark "today was set aside for X". Today was not set aside for shiat.

Leroy Lizard
1/12/2011, 10:35 PM

I didn't have time to shoot a buffalo on camera, sign autographs at Borders, or make a video all about me and give it to the media.

She shot a buffalo? That's awesome! She's got my vote.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XDLnpGlOHFU/SMABlw0miGI/AAAAAAAABgo/b4c9LBz_-l8/s400/bikinipalinfake.jpg

Leroy Lizard
1/12/2011, 10:36 PM
don't get your panties in a wad.

You do realize you're talking to KC, right?

KC//CRIMSON
1/12/2011, 10:37 PM
don't get your panties in a wad. I was just responding to the ignorant remark "today was set aside for X". Today was not set aside for shiat.

The president's eulogy was tonight and the funerals start in the morning.

So yeah, today was the start, clownpants.

sappstuf
1/12/2011, 10:39 PM
He surely was speaking figuratively. Those on the left are poster children of civility.

Yeah. Obama leads the way with civility...

If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun.

SouthCarolinaSooner
1/12/2011, 10:40 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XDLnpGlOHFU/SMABlw0miGI/AAAAAAAABgo/b4c9LBz_-l8/s400/bikinipalinfake.jpg
shooter on the grassy knoll obviously

KC//CRIMSON
1/12/2011, 10:42 PM

Awww, look......the lonely middle-aged guy on the internet tried to make a funny by showing us all the head of an idiot pasted on a doughy, white chick.

Good job of representing every dolt that is attracted to her by the guy with the cig, cheap beer, and camo shorts. Bravo!

sappstuf
1/12/2011, 10:43 PM
How did you know about it?

Research. Didn't hear about it for 4 days straight on TV like Palin's map. They both are equally culpable in this matter and should have received the same attention in the matter of this shooting... Zero.

2121Sooner
1/12/2011, 10:49 PM
Not at all.

In todays America you are not responsible for your own crazyass actions. It is always someone else's fault. Whether it is Sarin Palin's map or Obama's crappy policies......

There is no way he does that by himself ......it HAS to be someone elses fault.

Soonerfan88
1/12/2011, 10:50 PM
Ok, so that no one has to click a link I'll just give a short summary of the use of 'blood libel' by the media since 2000.

Florida Democrat Peter Deutsch discussing the recount in December 2000

A reporter for the Carolina Journal in September 2003

An article in National Review in September 2004

U.S. News & World Report senior writer Michael Barone in November 2004

Boston Globe, January 2005

Frank Rich, New York Times columnist, October 2006

2008 was a busy year:
National Review, April
Andrew Cohen of CBS News, May
Newsday editor Les Payne, July
The Atlantic Magazine, October
The Washington Post's Eugene Robinson, October

And probably where Palin's camp first heard the phrase(refers to shooting at Ft Hood):

Almost immediately following the aftermath of the shooting, the Military Religious Freedom Foundation was the unlikely voice that called for the safeguard of Muslims in the armed forces.

Within hours of the news breaking, MRFF founder and president Mikey Weinstein called upon President Barack Obama to “immediately issue a statement as Commander-in-Chief making it clear that there would be a zero-tolerance policy against any member of the U.S. military inflicting harassments, retribution or reprisal against an Islamic member of the U.S. military.” …

He criticized former Alaska Governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin for saying that she was “all for” profiling against Muslims.

“We’re not painting all Jews as thieves for Madoff’s economic crimes,” said Weinstein, comparing Palin’s comments to a “blood libel.”
InFocus News, November 2009 (http://www.infocusnews.net/content/view/44244/135/)

Sooner5030
1/12/2011, 10:57 PM
You do realize you're talking to KC, right?

Yes....unfortunately it's like talking to a 5th grader. He can't get over the 'clownpants' response when he disagrees with someone.

Leroy Lizard
1/12/2011, 11:02 PM
Awww, look......the lonely middle-aged guy on the internet tried to make a funny by showing us all the head of an idiot pasted on a doughy, white chick.

Were you the dude who took a shot at his wife because Britney Palin was winning a dance contest? Because you certainly have a burr under your saddle when it comes to Palin.

2121Sooner
1/12/2011, 11:11 PM
First time Palin used "blood libel" was when she skinned a moose in her front room

"Bristol.......if you puncture the spleen that blood libel to leave a stain on the carpet!!"

Leroy Lizard
1/12/2011, 11:17 PM
First time Palin used "blood libel" was when she skinned a moose in her front room

"Bristol.......if you puncture the spleen that blood libel to leave a stain on the carpet!!"

Hey, that was pretty good.

KC, did you think the joke was funny?

Sooner Eclipse
1/12/2011, 11:18 PM
That was a memorial? Looked like a political rally. The crowd chanting, "Obama!, Obama!" Obama standing there waving as he left the stage. The bodies aren't cold yet, and they are slapping Obama 2012 stickers on the caskets. I guess they couldn't let a good tragedy go to waste...not with a chance to get that approval rating up a couple points.
This^^^ Obama and the volunteer staffer guy were the only ones that weren't wierd or creepy. All the cheering was just strange. And the Indian guy must have smoked the peace pipe before his weird assed speach. Then some retard in the back kept squeeling "Yaaaaoooowwwwww" like he was cheering on a band in concert. Fuggin weird.

Sooner5030
1/12/2011, 11:20 PM
KC uses dimwit and clownpants on this board. Not sure what he'd call the folks that govern with 2.2 trillion in revenues and 4.2 trillion in operating expenses. Our mob needs help.

Soonrboy
1/12/2011, 11:27 PM
This^^^ Obama and the volunteer staffer guy were the only ones that weren't wierd or creepy. All the cheering was just strange. And the Indian guy must have smoked the peace pipe before his weird assed speach. Then some retard in the back kept squeeling "Yaaaaoooowwwwww" like he was cheering on a band in concert. Fuggin weird.

I wonder if the families of those killed or the survivors thought it was "fuggin weird".

TitoMorelli
1/12/2011, 11:29 PM
So Palin's name is needlessly dragged into the tragedy in Tucson by all the left-wing haters who so conveniently have forgotten all the hissy-fits, ill-wishing and virtual vitriol from their shameless supporters over the past decade.

And when she does respond (and does so with more decorum and restraint than most would have been able to muster), she's the she-debil for having done so.

Your posts say far more about yourselves than they do the object of your childish rants.

Leroy Lizard
1/12/2011, 11:43 PM
So Palin's name is needlessly dragged into the tragedy in Tucson by all the left-wing haters who so conveniently have forgotten all the hissy-fits, ill-wishing and virtual vitriol from their shameless supporters over the past decade.

And when she does respond (and does so with more decorum and restraint than most would have been able to muster), she's the she-debil for having done so.

Your posts say far more about yourselves than they do the object of your childish rants.

Pretty much nailed it. This shooting was not about Palin and there was never any need to mention her at all.

Haters.

olevetonahill
1/12/2011, 11:44 PM
I know for a fact that 3 of the posters here that have so vehemently posted their hatred for SP are very intelligent people. What I cant understand is there irrational fear of SP.

IF she is so ****ing STUPID why do you masters of intellect insist on trying to point it out? Shouldn't it be painfully obvious to all?
Or did I hit on it . She scares the **** out of you, Because she stands for something that you oppose and shes winning the battle:pop:

olevetonahill
1/12/2011, 11:47 PM
And another thing, I dont have any use at all for the Current President But Im not all RLiMC, Tuba or Cruiser mentioning him in every post and thread.
Why do Yall feel the need to Go all Rush and Tuba On SP ?:confused:

2121Sooner
1/13/2011, 12:12 AM
I know for a fact that 3 of the posters here that have so vehemently posted their hatred for SP are very intelligent people. What I cant understand is there irrational fear of SP.

IF she is so ****ing STUPID why do you masters of intellect insist on trying to point it out? Shouldn't it be painfully obvious to all?
Or did I hit on it . She scares the **** out of you, Because she stands for something that you oppose and shes winning the battle:pop:

Cause she figured out a way to get insanely rich and they havent.......

MR2-Sooner86
1/13/2011, 12:18 AM
I have to ask, what is it about Palin that people hate. I've heard them say she's dumb, idiotic, a neo-con, typical religious right poster child, and most of all they hope she runs for president because it means Obama will destroy her and seal his 2012 win.

Fine, then why are you constantly drooling at any chance to take a shot at her? The character assassination is off the charts.

Sarah Palin effigy hung in Halloween display (http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE49Q79N20081027)

If somebody did that with Obama there would be hell to pay.

If she's not a threat to you, then why are you scared of her?

2121Sooner
1/13/2011, 12:23 AM
Cause if you arent an Ivy Leaguer on the East coast you are cast as an idiot and a dunderhead.....

Most people watch TV and figure that if the mass media and all the smart folks are telling you she is an idiot, then she must be an idiot.

It is easier to follow the crowd than have an original thought.

But then again Bush was an Ivy leaguer so who knows.......

Leroy Lizard
1/13/2011, 12:33 AM
Can you imagine what it would be like if she had won the election?

2121Sooner
1/13/2011, 12:38 AM
We would probably have about a trillion less debt

Blue
1/13/2011, 12:58 AM
We would probably have about a trillion less debt

I seriously doubt it. The Fed is running that show.

macdaddybuff
1/13/2011, 01:23 AM
Lots of good comments. Liked 212 the best but here is mine.

not a SP fan
SP had 0 to do with what happened and blaming her is jackassery.
I hate network news. In order of hate worst to least. MSNBC,CNN,ABC,NBC,CBS,FoxNews. Now just because I put foxnews last does not mean I like them. I would rather watch pimp my stationwagon then this news crap.
Blaming one side or the other is what Polit do best. I am getting where I don't want to vote anymore because most if not all are corrupt or if they are good most will be corrupted by the end. (special interest groups)
Its a sad deal that happened whats even sadder is we are not talking about this dumbfk of a white boy. We are talking about oooo cross hairs bad ooo guns bad. How about crazy people bad and arm yourself so if you see some wack job go wack then you can off the mofo.

A 9 year old was killed and were blaming people without evidence instead of the person that offed her. How about hang his *** in the town square and call it a day.
End of rant.

SicEmBaylor
1/13/2011, 01:37 AM
Also SP isn't evil. I don't believe she has the mental competence to be evil.

This.

yermom
1/13/2011, 01:42 AM

she'd be on her book tour and her VP would be the running the country

the media is just too mean, and she would have stepped down to do what's best for the country

A Sooner in Texas
1/13/2011, 01:53 AM
she'd be on her book tour and her VP would be the running the country

the media is just too mean, and she would have stepped down to do what's best for the country

This. There's really nothing to fear about Palin since she doesn't have a snowball's chance of winning much of anything these days. And Vet, I certainly don't fear her because of what she stands for, because who the hell even knows what that is other than herself? I don't hate her, either. I just think she's been a gigantic waste of everyone's time.

1/13/2011, 02:16 AM
...I certainly don't fear her because of what she stands for, because who the hell even knows what that is other than herself? I don't hate her, either. I just think she's been a gigantic waste of everyone's time.Genius Award!

olevetonahill
1/13/2011, 03:14 AM
This. There's really nothing to fear about Palin since she doesn't have a snowball's chance of winning much of anything these days. And Vet, I certainly don't fear her because of what she stands for, because who the hell even knows what that is other than herself? I don't hate her, either. I just think she's been a gigantic waste of everyone's time.

Thanks Hon, Just helped me make my point.
If shes such a waste why in hell is every one making such a fuss?
Like I said I have no use at all for Obama. But im not going to sit around and bash him for the next 2 years. When it comes time I'll vote against him and go on about my business.
SP hasnt Ran for any office since the 08 elections, yet so many think they have to run her down at every turn , I just dont get it.:confused:

Leroy Lizard
1/13/2011, 04:19 AM
Like I said I have no use at all for Obama. But im not going to sit around and bash him for the next 2 years. When it comes time I'll vote against him and go on about my business.
SP hasnt Ran for any office since the 08 elections, yet so many think they have to run her down at every turn , I just dont get it.:confused:

It's the little green monster.

bonkuba
1/13/2011, 07:55 AM

Yep

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 08:39 AM

She would have quit midway through her term?

soonerhubs
1/13/2011, 08:43 AM
I'm sure Sarah Palin is a wonderful person. I have no problem with her personally. Quite frankly, I'm not that emotionally attached to any opinion on her.

I suppose the reason why I would express irritation about her is due to the fact that I see style but not substance. She's in the news all of the time, but like Hannity, Olbermann, Maddow, and Beck, she doesn't propose clear solutions. She merely speaks in simplistic terms on what she thinks should be done for the country. She (and every other politician) appeals to a certain population of people instead of finding out whether or not the "view" of the day is supported by research, sound economics, solid principles, and, most importantly, The Constitution of the United State of America.

Don't get me wrong. I believe the voice of the people should be listened to, but in this Republic (not democracy) there is much more to be considered, and I don't see her being someone who does that.

Long story short: She misses the boat regarding issues that are truly salient to our country, and she worries too much about what others are saying about her. If she truly feels the convictions she so loudly presents, then what any opponents say shouldn't matter. If her ideas are so marvelous, then they should transcend petty politics.

Reagan's advice to Bush the 1st is fitting: "Don't let the turkeys get you down."

Palin lets the turkeys get her down, and it is, sort of, sad and embarrassing to watch.

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 08:46 AM
KC, most Americans have absolutely no knowledge of Europeans using the terrm blood libel in connection with the Jewish Holocaust, especially evangelical hillbillies.

Guess which American truly knows the meaning of the word blood libel?

Gabriell Gifford. Know why? Because she's Jewish.

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 08:55 AM

Needlessly dragged into the tragedy?

I mean, this is a situation where -- I mean, people don't -- they really need to realize that the rhetoric and firing people up and, you know, even things, for example, we're on Sarah Palin's targeted list. But the thing is that the way that she has it depicted has the crosshairs of a gunsight over our district.

When people do that, they've gotta realize there's consequences to that action.-March 2010, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords

read much, Tito?

macdaddybuff
1/13/2011, 09:01 AM
Needlessly dragged into the tragedy?

I mean, this is a situation where -- I mean, people don't -- they really need to realize that the rhetoric and firing people up and, you know, even things, for example, we're on Sarah Palin's targeted list. But the thing is that the way that she has it depicted has the crosshairs of a gunsight over our district.

When people do that, they've gotta realize there's consequences to that action.-March 2010, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords

read much, Tito?

That is a great quote and all and I do like gabby but.... Where is the proof this doode acted because of SP or any other talk show host. I want proof.. He was crazy for sure but I have not seen where he ever listened to talked about the tea, dem,repub, or independance party and backing any of them. From what I have seen he did not like any of them.

macdaddybuff
1/13/2011, 09:06 AM
This brings up something bigger question and want you guys thoughts.
Lets say SP was a school of 20 kids doing a meet and greet with the kido's reading them a book. Well some gunman comes in and smokes them all. He does this because he wanted to set records for killing the most people. He even writes about it saying how he wanted to set a record. How much you willing to bet that people in the media instead of blaming the person they blame Sp. They blame her for being to controversial and bringing this on herself. They blame her for the kids deaths and that if she had been silent that the kids might still be alive. That is what is messed up with our society.

delhalew
1/13/2011, 09:17 AM
You guys can't get enough. Your Palin fetish is unhealthy, not to mention annoying.

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 09:20 AM
Cause if you arent an Ivy Leaguer on the East coast you are cast as an idiot and a dunderhead.....

Most people watch TV and figure that if the mass media and all the smart folks are telling you she is an idiot, then she must be an idiot.

It is easier to follow the crowd than have an original thought.

But then again Bush was an Ivy leaguer so who knows.......

This woman has been *hitting out of her mouth in the public eye for three plus years and you think people need the media to tell them she's bat-schit crazy?

Whatever you're smoking, pass it along. I wanna get *ucked up too!

macdaddybuff
1/13/2011, 09:21 AM
here are some waco's writings. He has some about eating people as well.

On April 24, Mr. Loughner titled a new online thread: "Would you hit a Handy Cap Child/ Adult?" He wrote: "This is a very interesting question….There are mental retarded children. They're possessing teachers that are typing for money. This will never stop….The drug addicts need to be weeded out to be more intelligent. The Principle of this is that them c— educators need to stop being pigs."

Later that day, he posted a rant titled "Why Rape," which said women in college enjoyed being raped. "There are Rape victims that are under the influence of a substance. The drinking is leading them to rape. The loneliness will bring you to depression. Being alone for a very long time will inevitably lead you to rape."

His recent online postings are more disturbing. On April 24, he asked: "Would you hit a Handy Cap Child/ Adult?" On May 20 at 12:03 a.m., he remarked: "I bet your hungry....Because i know how to cut a body open and eat you for more then a week. ;-)"

soonerhubs
1/13/2011, 09:22 AM
This brings up something bigger question and want you guys thoughts.
Lets say SP was a school of 20 kids doing a meet and greet with the kido's reading them a book. Well some gunman comes in and smokes them all. He does this because he wanted to set records for killing the most people. He even writes about it saying how he wanted to set a record. How much you willing to bet that people in the media instead of blaming the person they blame Sp. They blame her for being to controversial and bringing this on herself. They blame her for the kids deaths and that if she had been silent that the kids might still be alive. That is what is messed up with our society.

I'm afraid that you are correct in that there are a few biased media outlets who take this as an opportunity to attack rhetorical styles, and in essence, attack people against their political agenda. However, any media outlet that has integrity would show interest in getting to the facts rather than using a tragedy as a chance for political gains.

"This should be an opportunity to raise the nation's collective awareness regarding mental illness and the need for its treatment. It saddens me that this became political instead. President Obama spoke wise words last night: At a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized -- at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do -- it's important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds."--President Obama

There are plenty of issues to debate, argue, and oppose each other on. The context of this tragedy is not the "prudent juncture" for such fights.

sappstuf
1/13/2011, 09:30 AM
Guess which American truly knows the meaning of the word blood libel?

Gabriell Gifford. Know why? Because she's Jewish.

You know who else would know the true meaning of the word? The far left liberal and Jew, Alan Dershowitz. I wonder what his thoughts on the matter are:

The term “blood libel” has taken on a broad metaphorical meaning in public discourse. Although its historical origins were in theologically based false accusations against the Jews and the Jewish People, its current usage is far broader. I myself have used it to describe false accusations against the State of Israel by the Goldstone Report. There is nothing improper and certainly nothing anti-Semitic in Sarah Palin using the term to characterize what she reasonably believes are false accusations that her words or images may have caused a mentally disturbed individual to kill and maim. The fact that two of the victims are Jewish is utterly irrelevant to the propriety of using this widely used term.

delhalew
1/13/2011, 09:39 AM
The memo went out to treat her as less than a person before she ever opened her mouth. I'm not fond of her, but I'll defend her against the gangs of slobbering hate addicts all day long.
I did a bit of an unscientific study. I mentioned her to people who I knew purposefully remained completely ignorant of politics and news in general. The result was predictable. Even these people who knew NOTHING about her had gotten the memo. Stupid...something about dinosaurs. Your pretty little hate machine makes me sick.

C&CDean
1/13/2011, 09:40 AM
Nothing gets my boy KC turned on more than Sarah Palin. NOTHING.

I think Vet nailed it. My boy is skeered of her. Don't know why, but it's the only explanation that makes any sense. She's a nothing. A non-entity. Nowheresville man. Furthermore, she got drug into this shooting deal by some extremely stupid liberal extremists searching for someone/something to blame and she's firing back. BFD. Who cares? It ain't like she's ever gonna be a president or anything (even though she's vastly more qualified than the caramel chew we have up in that bitch right now).

I also wonder what the libs use for symbols when they "target" their opponents. Condoms? A donkeys tail for pinning? Maybe pink balloons with plastic safety darts to pop them. Meh. ****ing morons.

Sooner_Bob
1/13/2011, 09:44 AM

But you know you'd eat it up if you did . . .

:D

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 09:48 AM
You know who else would know the true meaning of the word? The far left liberal and Jew, Alan Dershowitz. I wonder what his thoughts on the matter are:

Alan Dershowitz, defender of Sarah Palin and OJ Simpson!

Palin's use of the phrase is bizarre, inaccurate, and, despite what Dershowitz may say, offensive, but I don't think it's actually anti-semitic.

Besides Sapp, she's not Darth Vader, she's Jar Jar.

sappstuf
1/13/2011, 09:48 AM

I think Vet nailed it. My boy is skeered of her. Don't know why, but it's the only explanation that makes any sense. She's a nothing. A non-entity. Nowheresville man. Furthermore, she got drug into this shooting deal by some extremely stupid liberal extremists searching for someone/something to blame and she's firing back. BFD. Who cares? It ain't like she's ever gonna be a president or anything (even though she's vastly more qualified than the caramel chew we have up in that bitch right now).

I also wonder what the libs use for symbols when they "target" their opponents. Condoms? A donkeys tail for pinning? Maybe pink balloons with plastic safety darts to pop them. Meh. ****ing morons.

The are waay too civil to use targets. Using targets is outrageous. They use bulleyes instead.. Well, sometimes they use targets as well. They even identify "targeted Republicans".

This website has lots of nice pics like this

http://www.verumserum.com/media/2010/03/DLC-Targeting-map.gif

Where can you find such a picture directly? The Democratic Leadership Council website here (http://www.dlc.org/ndol_ci.cfm?contentid=253055&kaid=127&subid=171).

C&CDean
1/13/2011, 09:51 AM
Oh. So they prefer those little wooden arrows with the suction cup tips? Cool.

soonerhubs
1/13/2011, 09:59 AM
Oh. So they prefer those little wooden arrows with the suction cup tips? Cool.

Velcro! Use velcro! It's been helping me with my shoes since I could walk. ;)

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 09:59 AM

I see your opinon of her has changed over the last few years. Remember when you said you thought she was a breath of fresh air?

Sounds like that breath of fresh air was a giant queef in your face.

Besides, wtf are you doing up so early, Dumbledore?

Soonerfan88
1/13/2011, 10:01 AM
Thanks for responding to part of my post, KC. I notice you completely ignored the rest of that post and the follow-on listing of all those other uses of 'blood libel' by media & folks from both left and right. By these examples, Palin's use of the term is not "bizarre, inaccurate, and, despite what Dershowitz may say, offensive.." I am glad to see that you agree she is not being anti-Semitic.

And I'm with Dean & Vet. For some reason, she scares you to death.

olevetonahill
1/13/2011, 10:05 AM

Like I said Dean , KC has become the ****ing Tuba of the left.:rolleyes:

C&CDean
1/13/2011, 10:07 AM
I see your opinon of her has changed over the last few years. Remember when you said you thought she was a breath of fresh air?

Sounds like that breath of fresh air was a giant queef in your face.

Besides, wtf are you doing up so early, Dumbledore?

She's still a breath of fresh air compared to your boy. She just ain't going anywhere and I don't get your obsession.

I'm up early cause I'm in DC. WTF are you doing up so early, Spicoli?

C&CDean
1/13/2011, 10:07 AM

Only cause LAS is on a sabbatical.

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 10:08 AM
The are waay too civil to use targets. Using targets is outrageous. They use bulleyes instead.. Well, sometimes they use targets as well.

Hey Sapp, Don't retreat, reaload! You betcha, wink!

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 10:13 AM
She's still a breath of fresh air compared to your boy. She just ain't going anywhere and I don't get your obsession.

I'm up early cause I'm in DC. WTF are you doing up so early, Spicoli?

It's not an obsession. You do realize they have this thing called the internet, facebook, twitter, youtube, and cable television that this walking cluster*uck has access to and uses it at every possible moment to talk about herself, right?

delhalew
1/13/2011, 10:15 AM

War analogies in regards to campaigns. This disturbing new trend must be stopped!

C&CDean
1/13/2011, 10:16 AM
It's not an obsession. You do realize they have this thing called the internet, facebook, twitter, youtube, and cable television that this walking cluster*uck has access to and uses it at every possible moment to talk about herself, right?

Right. So? Why ain't you ragging on Ho Obama's 462 person entourage? Is it cause she doesn't put all their salaries on twitter? No, it's because you're her bitch and Palin is your sworn enemy. I just don't get the hate. It reminds me of a Sooner fan going all berserk hater on Baylor or something. Why care?

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 10:19 AM
War analogies in regards to campaigns. This disturbing new trend must be stopped!

Pipe down, Jack-knife. We all know you've got Palin mud flaps on your rig.

Sooner_Bob
1/13/2011, 10:22 AM

Where did you get your first impression of her from? What's caused you to see her in such a bad light?

sappstuf
1/13/2011, 10:22 AM

I follow President Obama's advice to political fighting..

If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun

JohnnyMack
1/13/2011, 10:25 AM
Anybody else just hear Neil Boortz warn the republicans against backing Sarah Palin? Boortz hates Obama more than anyone, but he said after watching Palin's response yesterday and then Obama's, it's clear that Sarah Palin can't handle Obama. I found that interesting.

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 10:25 AM
I follow President Obama's advice to political fighting..

Maybe you should follow the rest of the knuckle-draggers back on over to Hale's site. Mmmmkay?

Sooner_Bob
1/13/2011, 10:26 AM
Anybody else just hear Neil Boortz warn the republicans against backing Sarah Palin? Boortz hates Obama more than anyone, but he said after watching Palin's response yesterday and then Obama's, it's clear that Sarah Palin can't handle Obama. I found that interesting.

So Obama's a better sweet talker than Palin? :D

soonerhubs
1/13/2011, 10:29 AM
Early on, the President was whining about the various people attacking him, his policy, etc. He appeared thin skinned, and that made him look bad as a statesman. I believe he's learned that's not a wise thing to do regardless of the political affiliation.

It sounds like someone else may need to learn that same lesson.

soonerscuba
1/13/2011, 10:34 AM
I honestly don't think liberals are afraid of Sarah Palin, they think she is a canvas to project the worst parts of neoconservative ideology on, primarily because she can't effectively defend herself from these observations. Normally I would say it's just mean, but at this point she brings it on herself.

I don't think she's interesting whatsoever in terms of policy or governance, but her ability to fundraise and keep herself relevant in the media is pretty remarkable.

sappstuf
1/13/2011, 10:34 AM
Maybe you should follow the rest of the knuckle-draggers back on over to Hale's site. Mmmmkay?

Sounds like you feel the same way that Democratic Rep Kanjorski feels about someone on the otherside of the isle.

Put him against the wall and shoot him.

OUthunder
1/13/2011, 10:36 AM

It's the progressive way.

OUthunder
1/13/2011, 10:37 AM

Yep

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 10:37 AM
Right. So? Why ain't you ragging on Ho Obama's 462 person entourage? Is it cause she doesn't put all their salaries on twitter? No, it's because you're her bitch and Palin is your sworn enemy. I just don't get the hate. It reminds me of a Sooner fan going all berserk hater on Baylor or something. Why care?

Why? Because this fwap-doll is gearing up to make a run for the presidency and simple america is doing everything they can to make sure it happens.

Remember when Baylor took Stoops to overtime?

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 10:44 AM
Sounds like you feel the same way that Democratic Rep Kanjorski feels about someone on the otherside of the isle.

From your hero Glenn Beck....

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0klfimdE11qbauyyo1_500.jpg

These are great, there's a ton more, wanna see?

C&CDean
1/13/2011, 10:44 AM
Why? Because this fwap-doll is gearing up to make a run for the presidency and simple america is doing everything they can to make sure it happens.

Remember when Baylor took Stoops to overtime?

You honestly think her run for prez will gain traction? Ain't happening. I'm someone who would vote 100 times against Obama if I could, and I ain't gonna vote for her - and I'm reasonably certain most conservatives won't either. Hell, I wouldn't even know she popped off if you didn't post it on here.

Yeah, I remember when Baylor took Stoops to OT. Only thing is Baylor > Palin, and Obama couldn't carry Stoops' jock.

All that being said, if Palin manages to get herself elected I will crack up. In an excellent way. She cannot be any worse than what we've got now, so I wouldn't be all angsty about it like you guys are. Life would go on, the debt will go up, business as usual.

OUthunder
1/13/2011, 10:46 AM
The Obama led nation has led to 1 MILLION forclosures in 2010. 2011 could be even worse.

HOPE AND CHANGE!!!1

JohnnyMack
1/13/2011, 10:46 AM
So Obama's a better sweet talker than Palin? :D

Pretty much. :D I took it as much an indictment of the populace as it was an attack on Palin.

yermom
1/13/2011, 10:47 AM
The Obama led nation has led to 1 MILLION forclosures in 2010. 2011 could be even worse.

HOPE AND CHANGE!!!1

yeah, Obama singlehandedly crashed the housing market

that bastard :D

OUthunder
1/13/2011, 10:48 AM

HOPE AND CHANGE DAMNIT

delhalew
1/13/2011, 10:53 AM
Pipe down, Jack-knife. We all know you've got Palin mud flaps on your rig.

:) I need to start selling these.

I heard that her reality show has gotten top ratings. I have never seen it. That means Libs are watching it.
Hey KC, what's it like to hate-masturbate?

The Profit
1/13/2011, 10:56 AM
:) I need to start selling these.

I heard that her reality show has gotten top ratings. I have never seen it. That means Libs are watching it.
Hey KC, what's it like to hate-masturbate?

Actually, you heard wrong. After the first week, the ratings have fallen into the pooper. The show will not be continued for a 2nd season.

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 10:58 AM

and the banking crisis.

that *ucksquatch!

delhalew
Actually, you heard wrong. After the first week, the ratings have fallen into the pooper. The show will not be continued for a 2nd season.

You can't run for office while starring in a tv show.

3rdgensooner
She's a public figure by choice. Just like the rest of the public figures, she's got haters and fans and who-gives-a-shytes.

sappstuf
1/13/2011, 11:00 AM

Who is Glenn Beck? Is he a politician like my examples?

I have a ton more as well from Dems. I just find it strange that it only matters when Repubs say the same thing...

okie52
1/13/2011, 11:02 AM

So you are only mad about the ones from the right....the ones from Obama and the left are all in good, clean fun.

Were you cheering last night during Obama's speech?

okie52
1/13/2011, 11:03 AM
Who is Glenn Beck? Is he a politician like my examples?

I have a ton more as well from Dems. I just find it strange that it only matters when Repubs say the same thing...

Beat me to it Sapp.

Objectivity is evidently no virtue here.

The Profit
1/13/2011, 11:04 AM
So you are only mad about the ones from the right....the ones from Obama and the left are all in good, clean fun.

Were you cheering last night during Obama's speech?

Did you not think it was a good speech?

The Profit
1/13/2011, 11:05 AM
She's a public figure by choice. Just like the rest of the public figures, she's got haters and fans and who-gives-a-shytes.

This is correct.

sappstuf
1/13/2011, 11:06 AM
Beat me to it Sapp.

Objectivity is evidently no virtue here.

National Review has a 4 minute compilation of tolerent peace loving Lefties wishing Sarah Palin would be shot, get cancer or otherwise die.

I can't directly link to it or imbed it, but it is on the middle right about halfway down and called, 'Palin Death Threats, Compiled'.

http://www.nationalreview.com/

okie52
1/13/2011, 11:12 AM

It was a decent speech and Obama usually gives good speeches. Certainly nothing I would stand up and cheer about, though.

Are you on this board now Profit?

Bourbon St Sooner
1/13/2011, 11:13 AM
You know, if only the people that are fans of Sarah Palin were posting in this thread, it wouldn't even be a page.

You people that hate her, do you ever think that if you quit harping on her every utterance, that she might become as relevant as any other former Alaska governor?

The Profit
1/13/2011, 11:16 AM
You know, if only the people that are fans of Sarah Palin were posting in this thread, it wouldn't even be a page.

You people that hate her, do you ever think that if you quit harping on her every utterance, that she might become as relevant as any other former Alaska governor?

I don't hate her. I think she is an opportunistic c..t, but I don't hate her, nor do I wish her ill will. I would have a great concern for our nation if someone of her low intelligence and even lower imagination were ever elected as our commander in chief.

okie52
1/13/2011, 11:17 AM

The left and the left leaning media want SP to be relevant because she is beatable and shallow. Not a bad strategy.

The Profit
1/13/2011, 11:18 AM
It was a decent speech and Obama usually gives good speeches. Certainly nothing I would stand up and cheer about, though.

Are you on this board now Profit?

I liked the way he focused on the little girl at the end, and I thought it was the highlight of the speech. We do need to have the type of country our children expect. To answer your question, I do believe I have settled on this board. There are some really bright posters here. I find the intellect much higher than what I experienced on OUI.

GrapevineSooner
1/13/2011, 11:21 AM
We're glad you find our brand of intellectual stimulation...uhh stimulating?

Anyway, welcome.

okie52
1/13/2011, 11:21 AM
I liked the way he focused on the little girl at the end, and I thought it was the highlight of the speech. We do need to have the type of country our children expect. To answer your question, I do believe I have settled on this board. There are some really bright posters here. I find the intellect much higher than what I experienced on OUI.

There is a better balance here than what OUI had the last 1 1/2 years. After it moved to 247 it was just horrible on every front.

sappstuf
1/13/2011, 11:22 AM
I don't hate her. I think she is an opportunistic c..t, but I don't hate her, nor do I wish her ill will. I would have a great concern for our nation if someone of her low intelligence and even lower imagination were ever elected as our commander in chief.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000849771/polls_EmptysuitVertical_blog_3345_748614_answer_2_ xlarge.jpeg

;)

OUthunder
1/13/2011, 11:22 AM
Still a personal fav.

l46t_nrySg4

okie52
1/13/2011, 11:23 AM
National Review has a 4 minute compilation of tolerent peace loving Lefties wishing Sarah Palin would be shot, get cancer or otherwise die.

I can't directly link to it or imbed it, but it is on the middle right about halfway down and called, 'Palin Death Threats, Compiled'.

http://www.nationalreview.com/

I'm sure she has had many just like many public figures.

sappstuf
1/13/2011, 11:24 AM
There is a better balance here than what OUI had the last 1 1/2 years. After it moved to 247 it was just horrible on every front.

Okie,

I responded to your question a couple of days ago, but I don't know if you saw it. Am I going? I would say 100%. I know where I am going and what I will be doing. I would say I got pretty lucky, but I don't want to post details on the board.

How is your son doing?

GrapevineSooner
1/13/2011, 11:24 AM
And BTW, put me on record as saying that Obama's approval rating could go down to 10% in the next two years and he'd still kick her ***...electorally that is.

I don't want anybody misinterpreting my metaphors to do bad things you know.

The Profit
1/13/2011, 11:26 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000849771/polls_EmptysuitVertical_blog_3345_748614_answer_2_ xlarge.jpeg

;)

The bimbo from Alaska couldn't spell cat if you spotted her the C and the T. She is no match in intelligence for Obama or any other person, who has ever served as president of this nation. She is a one-term governor, who quit when the going got tough. That is hardly presidential timber.

okie52
1/13/2011, 11:28 AM
Okie,

I responded to your question a couple of days ago, but I don't know if you saw it. Am I going? I would say 100%. I know where I am going and what I will be doing. I would say I got pretty lucky, but I don't want to post details on the board.

How is your son doing?

Sorry Sapp, I must have missed it.

Take care over there and I hope you can continue to post.

Are you a jerky lover too or would you prefer something else?

Son is doing great as I saw him over Christmas. About to be made Seargent in the next 2 months. He gets out in about a year.

I talked to him more when he was in Iraq than I do when he is at Ft Bliss.

TitoMorelli
1/13/2011, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by TitoJackson View Post...

...read much, Tito?

Changing my user name? Is that honestly the best that you can come up with? Obviously the mark of someone who has no ammo in terms of cogent, constructive argument or debate on his/her side. Our president once exhorted his followers, "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." By that standard if I brought only a pea-shooter to a debate with your twisted azz, it'd be overkill.

And FYI I read more than I probably need, unlike some who waste far too much time typing drivel on here instead of ever actually getting a clue.

I suspect you are the love child of sybarite and gaffer from the old OUI board.

sappstuf
1/13/2011, 11:29 AM
OUthunder,

pretty good. Reminds me of the East German anthem in Top Secret.

WclNIbnyfRI

The Profit
1/13/2011, 11:33 AM
Changing my user name? Is that honestly the best that you can come up with? Obviously the mark of someone who has no ammo in terms of cogent, constructive argument or debate on his/her side. Our president once exhorted his followers, "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." By that standard if I brought only a pea-shooter to a debate with your twisted azz, it'd be overkill.

And FYI I read more than I probably need, unlike some who waste far too much time typing drivel on here instead of ever actually getting a clue.

You never answered his very simple question.

TitoMorelli
1/13/2011, 11:36 AM

He's probably right. I caught glimpses of the summer DC rally on TV. I was surprised at the impression I received from what little I saw. I don't watch Beck, but - given the nature of the event - to me he was surprisingly subdued, almost humble in his demeanor. Palin was strident and high-pitched, and the type of speaker that people on both sides usually tire of quickly, imo.

sappstuf
1/13/2011, 11:37 AM

Son is doing great as I saw him over Christmas. About to be made Seargent in the next 2 months. He gets out in about a year.

Well the ladies are probably cuter and more abundant around Ft Bliss.. ;)

I do like jerky. I don't leave until the summer time, so I bet I will get back up to Oklahoma for a week or so before I go, maybe we can meet up and have lunch. We were up in Perry for 2 days around Christmas. Took the family to Billy Sims BBQ in Edmond. Had a good lunch and a really great time. My son really enjoyed all the old pictures of Billy with the Afro. In fact I ordered one of these shirts for his birthday coming up.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_Oklahoma_Sooners/Oklahoma_Sooners_White_Billy_Sims_Cotton_Jersey_T-shirt

TitoMorelli
1/13/2011, 11:38 AM
You never answered his very simple question.

To which of his very simple rhetorical questions do you for some inexplicable reason think I should reply?;)

The Profit
1/13/2011, 11:39 AM
To which of his very simple rhetorical questions do you for some inexplicable reason think I should reply?;)

The one regarding whether or not you take time out of your busy schedule to read. That's all.

SpankyNek
1/13/2011, 11:40 AM

I thought you did answer his question, which was "Read much, Tito?"
:confused:

okie52
1/13/2011, 11:40 AM

It would be a great coup for the dems if Palin became the GOP nominee...something akin to Nixon getting McGovern for the dems.

Obama would really have to screw up to lose to Palin. Hopefully the repubs will offer a better choice than Palin.

The Profit
1/13/2011, 11:41 AM

Okie, have you been to the Jerky store on Danforth?

okie52
1/13/2011, 11:44 AM
Well the ladies are probably cuter and more abundant around Ft Bliss.. ;)

I do like jerky. I don't leave until the summer time, so I bet I will get back up to Oklahoma for a week or so before I go, maybe we can meet up and have lunch. We were up in Perry for 2 days around Christmas. Took the family to Billy Sims BBQ in Edmond. Had a good lunch and a really great time. My son really enjoyed all the old pictures of Billy with the Afro. In fact I ordered one of these shirts for his birthday coming up.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_Oklahoma_Sooners/Oklahoma_Sooners_White_Billy_Sims_Cotton_Jersey_T-shirt

He does like the senoritas around Ft Bliss.

Just had another grandchild this AM...up to 5 now with another on the way in August.

Let me know if you get back to OK and I will try to get a crew together for your "sendoff".

okie52
1/13/2011, 11:45 AM
Okie, have you been to the Jerky store on Danforth?

No, is that in a strip shopping center?

The Profit
1/13/2011, 11:45 AM
It would be a great coup for the dems if Palin became the GOP nominee...something akin to Nixon getting McGovern for the dems.

Obama would really have to screw up to lose to Palin. Hopefully the repubs will offer a better choice than Palin.

You are correct. As a dem, I would like nothing more than for that c..t to be the gop nominee, but not even republicans are that stupid.

As for McGovern, it really shows how stupid this country can be. McGovern was painted as a coward by Nixon's henchmen. In fact, during WWII, McGovern flew more bombing missions over Germany than any other American pilot. He was never comfortable talking about his military past because of the number of civilians that were killed on his missions. While he was putting his butt on the line in war (by the way he was trained in Tahlequah), Nixon had a cowardly desk job.

The Profit
1/13/2011, 11:46 AM
No, is that in a strip shopping center?

Yeah, it is owned by the same fellow, who owns the one at Britton and May. He has about 100 different varieties. It is right by Hobby Lobby.

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 11:47 AM

Really? Members who go to Tea Party rallies call that Monday.

delhalew
1/13/2011, 11:49 AM

For the record, I thought it was a good speech. I think the guy is a turd as a Pres. I admire how he handled the raucous, inappropriate atmosphere. He said what needed to said. He asked folks like KC to drop this horse****. Lots of good it did.

Bourbon St Sooner
1/13/2011, 11:49 AM

Seriously, the only reason I know anything that Sarah Palin has said/written in the past 2 years is reading it on SF.com and it's almost always from someone that hates her. If I see something about her in the paper, I just don't read it. But the KC meltdowns here are too entertaining to pass up.

These days, instead of going home and watching the news, I'm watching Barney with my one year old. And my life is better for it. I've learned how to count to ten and play better with others:)

C&CDean
1/13/2011, 11:50 AM
You are correct. As a dem, I would like nothing more than for that c..t to be the gop nominee, but not even republicans are that stupid.

As for McGovern, it really shows how stupid this country can be. McGovern was painted as a coward by Nixon's henchmen. In fact, during WWII, McGovern flew more bombing missions over Germany than any other American pilot. He was never comfortable talking about his military past because of the number of civilians that were killed on his missions. While he was putting his butt on the line in war (by the way he was trained in Tahlequah), Nixon had a cowardly desk job.

Dude, that's twice now you've dropped the C word. I usually reserve that word for only the most evil, vile, reprehensible female units I can think of. For someone who "doesn't hate her" that's pretty damn strong language; which should be reserved for people like ex-wives, Hillary, and the ex-speaker of the house. Bimbo, bimbette, Barbie, or Buffoon might be a better word, don't ya think? Thank you.

okie52
1/13/2011, 11:51 AM

If you'll remember, though, Musky was the favorite for the nomination and would have given Nixon a much harder time in the general election. Nixon smeared Musky and then McGovern self destructed with his first VP nominee...not that it would have been close anyway.

I was still a liberal hippy in 1972 and supported McGovern for pres. I can't remember if I actually was able to vote for him because I think you had to be 21 in those days.

okie52
1/13/2011, 11:53 AM
Yeah, it is owned by the same fellow, who owns the one at Britton and May. He has about 100 different varieties. It is right by Hobby Lobby.

I'll go by there today. Love Jerky.

sappstuf
1/13/2011, 11:53 AM
Really? Members who go to Tea Party rallies call that Monday.

If you would have paid attention, all those were from the 8th of January. So I guess Dems call it Saturday....

sappstuf
1/13/2011, 11:54 AM
He does like the senoritas around Ft Bliss.

Just had another grandchild this AM...up to 5 now with another on the way in August.

Let me know if you get back to OK and I will try to get a crew together for your "sendoff".

Congrats!

DIB
1/13/2011, 11:57 AM
I love these "which party has the more dangerous fringe" arguments. They are super productive.

The Profit
1/13/2011, 11:58 AM
If you'll remember, though, Musky was the favorite for the nomination and would have given Nixon a much harder time in the general election. Nixon smeared Musky and then McGovern self destructed with his first VP nominee...not that it would have been close anyway.

I was still a liberal hippy in 1972 and supported McGovern for pres. I can't remember if I actually was able to vote for him because I think you had to be 21 in those days.

And I was a conservative at the time, and worked on the Nixon reelection campaign.

okie52
1/13/2011, 11:59 AM
And I was a conservative at the time, and worked on the Nixon reelection campaign.

Oh, the irony!!!

The Profit
1/13/2011, 12:01 PM
Dude, that's twice now you've dropped the C word. I usually reserve that word for only the most evil, vile, reprehensible female units I can think of. For someone who "doesn't hate her" that's pretty damn strong language; which should be reserved for people like ex-wives, Hillary, and the ex-speaker of the house. Bimbo, bimbette, Barbie, or Buffoon might be a better word, don't ya think? Thank you.

No, I prefer the C word for her. I really think she is trailer park trash with some money, in fact a lot of money. She didn't earn her money by using any intelligence. At times, I will also refer to her as a bimbo or buffoon, but she is at least smart enough to scheme, and that earns her the promotion to c..t.

OULenexaman
1/13/2011, 12:03 PM
that's pretty damn strong language; which should be reserved for people like ex-wives, Hillary, and the ex-speaker of the house.

You have added a 3rd person to your list of qualified candidates. Well done!!:D

The Profit
1/13/2011, 12:03 PM
Oh, the irony!!!

Exactly. I remember being a freshman in college. I was going to apartment complexes, and handing out Nixon literature. I knocked on this door, and my US History (pre-1865) instructor opened the door. He said, "What are you doing here?" I said, "I am working on the president's reelection campaign." He said, "I thought you were brighter than that," and slammed the door.

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 12:04 PM

Awesome, did Jermaine write that for you?

Hey, Tito Ortiz (btw, your wife has taken more shots to the face than you have) if you ever get your numbers and colors figured out, you could be a real threat on here!

FYI: I have no idea who sybarite and gaffer are, but I'm pretty sure you and a few others from OUI oozed out the end of soonercruiser's mushroom tip.

peace out, slapnuts.

KC//CRIMSON
1/13/2011, 12:07 PM
If you would have paid attention, all those were from the 8th of January. So I guess Dems call it Saturday....

He's here all week, folks! Be sure and try the fish!

Fraggle145
1/13/2011, 12:07 PM

I've said it before she scares the **** out of me. I dont think she is winning the battle. But if she did... THE HORROR!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

okie52
1/13/2011, 12:16 PM
Exactly. I remember being a freshman in college. I was going to apartment complexes, and handing out Nixon literature. I knocked on this door, and my US History (pre-1865) instructor opened the door. He said, "What are you doing here?" I said, "I am working on the president's reelection campaign." He said, "I thought you were brighter than that," and slammed the door.

Yep, probably was usually a safe bet at OU that being on the liberal side of political discussions would have support of the professors there (or most places).

Did the instructor punish your grade?

DIB
1/13/2011, 12:16 PM
If Palin gets nominated, I will punch every Tea Partier square in the throat. I am so tired of a vocal minority of whack jobs ruining my Republican party.

The Profit
1/13/2011, 12:25 PM
Yep, probably was usually a safe bet at OU that being on the liberal side of political discussions would have support of the professors there (or most places).

Did the instructor punish your grade?

No, he was very fair. He was a blue book professor. He would write a thesis statement on the board (3 times per semester) and you would begin filling out your blue book. He had graduated from University of Tennessee and had earned his masters and doctorate from LSU. He absolutely loved Andrew Jackson, and everything he stood for. He later went to Arizona State, where he was in charge of the history department, and then retired from teaching to be a mule-skinner on the Grand Canyon.

1/13/2011, 01:12 PM
The bimbo from Alaska couldn't spell cat if you spotted her the C and the T. She is no match in intelligence for Obama or any other person, who has ever served as president of this nation. She is a one-term governor, who quit when the going got tough. That is hardly presidential timber.How sad for you...

The Profit
1/13/2011, 01:16 PM
How sad for you...

With the screen name you have, and the quote from Ms. Adam's Apple in your signature line, I understand your sentiments.

1/13/2011, 01:18 PM
Obama would really have to screw up to lose to Palin. Hopefully the repubs will offer a "better" choice than Palin. Some nice centrist like McCain or lindsey Graham, or Huckabee.FIFY

C&CDean
1/13/2011, 01:18 PM
No, I prefer the C word for her. I really think she is trailer park trash with some money, in fact a lot of money. She didn't earn her money by using any intelligence. At times, I will also refer to her as a bimbo or buffoon, but she is at least smart enough to scheme, and that earns her the promotion to c..t.

I don't give a **** which word you prefer, I'm just telling you to stop using it on here before I call you Stu, or worse. You hate her ****ing guts. She scares you. You think she's dumb. She got money without working for it. blah blah blah We get it. You and you're type are all bamboozled by her cause she made some money and ain't smart. We know. I'm just asking you to reserve the C word for those females that truly deserve it. Palin ain't smart enough to be scheming enough to deserve that word.

Blue
1/13/2011, 01:29 PM

Speaking of opportunistic ****s..."It was a great speech...er memorial! I even got a T-shirt!"

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20110112/capt.ffb533d16d6548058df1085e682a679d-ffb533d16d6548058df1085e682a679d-0.jpg?x=400&y=260&q=85&sig=N.QAYDWiArwIBAgBew2bkw--

Blue
1/13/2011, 01:42 PM
If Palin gets nominated, I will punch every Tea Partier square in the throat. I am so tired of a vocal minority of whack jobs ruining my Republican party.

Please dude. If it wasn't for the fact that Pubs and dems have been the exact same damn thing for the last 20 years if not longer and equally destructive , there wouldn't be a need for a third party.

YOUR Republican party is in need of an enema.

The Profit
1/13/2011, 01:43 PM
I don't give a **** which word you prefer, I'm just telling you to stop using it on here before I call you Stu, or worse. You hate her ****ing guts. She scares you. You think she's dumb. She got money without working for it. blah blah blah We get it. You and you're type are all bamboozled by her cause she made some money and ain't smart. We know. I'm just asking you to reserve the C word for those females that truly deserve it. Palin ain't smart enough to be scheming enough to deserve that word.

Look Pancho, I don't give a flying .... what you call me. Move on to someone, who gives a s...

C&CDean
1/13/2011, 01:47 PM
No problem.

DIB
1/13/2011, 01:48 PM
Please dude. If it wasn't for the fact that Pubs and dems have been the exact same damn thing for the last 20 years if not longer and equally destructive , there wouldn't be a need for a third party.

YOUR Republican party is in need of an enema.

Fine. Get rid of the Religious Right that turned a party of Liberty into the party of Morality. Nothing worse than a bunch of politicians telling people what is and isn't moral. But please try to do it in a way that doesn't scare away every moderate/centrist in the country. That's how the Dems win.

soonerhubs
1/13/2011, 01:48 PM
Look Pancho, I don't give a flying .... what you call me. Move on to someone, who gives a s...

JxzJAF1BxP4

Oh, and Adios! ;)

olevetonahill
1/13/2011, 01:50 PM

No problem.

This made me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sooner_Bob
1/13/2011, 01:50 PM
Looks like The Profit has experienced a loss.

Fraggle145
1/13/2011, 01:51 PM
No problem.

Heh.

MR2-Sooner86
1/13/2011, 01:51 PM
So she's an idiot, she scares you, but you don't see her as a threat? Then who gives a god damn? Do you see me obsessing over Nancy Pelosi? She actually had a shot at president if worse came to worse and she actually had political power. She's MUCH worse than Palin by a long shot and I don't try to turn everything against her. She does that perfectly fine herself. Palin? Big ****ing deal.

She's just a neo-con. Nothing more, nothing less. The fact she energizes people and they actually listen to her is what scares you. She reminds me of somebody, who could that be? Oh yeah, the salt and pepper ***hole we currently have running the show.

Anyway, since the left has such a short attention span let me help you.

John Patrick Bedell was a registered Democrat and shot the Pentagon

James Von Brunn was a 9/11 Truther, anti-Christian, and 'hated neo-cons' and he shot up the Holocaust museum.

How about the SEIU guys who beat up the black conservative?
zTXBOgPCh9w&feature

James Chester Blanning, lucky his bombs didn't go off. Here was his note.

Do not f*** with us or there will be mass death like we have all been part of over in that f***ing quicksand trap that rove and chaney's monkey bush put us into where so many of our soul mates and brothers died very horrible deaths.

How about the Weather Underground? Oh wait, that group is alright because Obama is good friends with one of it's leaders Bill Ayers who said "I don't regret setting bombs; I feel we didn't do enough."

Carol Anne Burger stabbed her roommate over 200 times before killing herself. She wrote for the Huffington Post. Her last story? Christian School Teacher Takes Female Students to Palin Rally (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carol-anne-burger/christian-school-teacher_b_136696.html)

How about when the liberal spit on Major Jerry Boyle an Iraq War Veteran? Not surprising, liberals hate anybody in a uniform and cheer when they die.

Norman Leboon a Democrat AND Obama donor shot into Eric Cantor’s office in Virginia. He also wrote a Youtube video manifesto:

My Congressman Eric Cantor, and you and your cupcake evil wife. Remember Eric, our judgment time, the final Yom Kippur has been given. You are a liar, you’re a Lucifer, you’re a pig, a greedy f*cking pig, you’re an abomination, you receive my bullets in your office, remember they will be placed in your heads. You and your children are Lucifer’s abominations.

Republican Congresswoman Jean Schmitt had the following message on her phone after health care passed.

Yeah, I'm glad the president passed health care. Yeah. Funky ***, racist-*** Republicans hate that, don't you? Jean Schmitt, when you got hit by that car, you should've broke your back, b*tch. And Boehner, motherf****r that Mitch McConnell. All you racist f**king Republicans. Why don't you just change your party name to racist? Cuz if one of those f**king Tea baggers had spit on me, I'd have shot all them in the f**king face with my f**king 9 millimeter. F**k all you racist motherf****rs.

How about at the 2008 RNC when a bus full of boy scouts was surrounded and attacked by left wing Obama supporters?

How about when Moveon.org sponsored a protest at Greg Baer's house and his child was home alone and scared to death? Then when it was reported the left turned on the reporter, Easton, for reporting it and calling her a 'Republican backer.'

How about when all those liberal bloggers, reporters, professors, and radio personalities were outed for their liberal views on the tea party, Palin, Fox, etc.?

You know, at the risk of violating Godwin’s law, is anyone starting to see parallels here between the teabaggers and their tactics and the rise of the Brownshirts?

Twitter when Rush Limbaugh went into the hospital.

come on God, I don't ask you for much, and I very rarely ask you to smite anyone. but please kill Rush Limbaugh tonight.

How about Wanda Sykes hoping Rush's kidney's failed?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nMLR3Feb9RM/TISKoAUhKQI/AAAAAAAAF1c/R3Zh6F9jEhg/s1600/antiwarkillbushwhitehousemarch182007SanFrancisco.J PG
http://www.inminds.com/stopbush-3222-20nov03.jpg

Yup, Sarah Palin is the big bad bully and is obviously responsible for everything wrong in this country:rolleyes:

DIB
1/13/2011, 01:54 PM
My only issue with Palin is that I don't think she would make a very good president. I think there are much better candidates within the party. Heck, I would take Ron Paul.

1/13/2011, 01:56 PM
If Palin gets nominated, I will punch every Tea Partier square in the throat. I am so tired of a vocal minority of whack jobs ruining my Republican party.haha. You're having a good day. Good for you!

sappstuf
1/13/2011, 01:57 PM
Speaking of opportunistic ****s..."It was a great speech! I even got a T-shirt!"

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20110112/capt.ffb533d16d6548058df1085e682a679d-ffb533d16d6548058df1085e682a679d-0.jpg?x=400&y=260&q=85&sig=N.QAYDWiArwIBAgBew2bkw--

I try not to treat a memorial service for a nine year old girl like a pep rally, but maybe I am old fashioned that way...

1/13/2011, 01:59 PM
With the screen name you have, and the quote from Ms. Adam's Apple in your signature line, I understand your sentiments.OK, here's her view of the unwarranted political discourse:

"As for Loughner being influenced by tea partiers, Fox News and talk radio -- oops, another dead-end. According to all available evidence, Loughner is a liberal.
Every friend of Loughner who has characterized his politics has described him as liberal. Not one called him a conservative.
One friend says Loughner never listened to talk radio or watched the TV news. Throw in "never read books" and you have the dictionary definition of a liberal. Being completely uninformed is precisely how most liberals stay liberal."

http://townhall.com/columnists/AnnCoulter/2011/01/12/liberals_seek_ban_on_metaphors_in_wake_of_arizona_ shooting

1/13/2011, 02:01 PM
My only issue with Palin is that I don't think she would make a very good president. I think there are much better candidates within the party. Heck, I would take Ron Paul.You would vote for a democrat over Palin? (hint: we tried that in '08, and look what it's got us)

DIB
1/13/2011, 02:02 PM
You would vote for a democrat over Palin?

Lets not get crazy.

DIB
1/13/2011, 02:15 PM
You would vote for a democrat over Palin? (hint: we tried that in '08, and look what it's got us)

Whether it is justified or not, Palin scares moderates. I fear that the Republican base + Tea Partiers won't be enough to beat Prince Obama. The Republican party needs to find someone that stands for the base, but appeals to moderates. That is what Obama was able to do in '08. Obama used his oratory skills to sway the swing vote. Palin would likely drive those voters back to Obama.

C&CDean
1/13/2011, 02:19 PM
Whether it is justified or not, Palin scares moderates. I fear that the Republican base + Tea Partiers won't be enough to beat Prince Obama. The Republican party needs to find someone that stands for the base, but appeals to white apologists. That is what Obama was able to do in '08. Obama used his oratory skills to sway the swing vote. Palin would likely drive those voters back to Obama.

FIFY.

Obama is the prez cause he's black. Well half black. Now the novelty has worn off. I'm all for this guy:

http://www.allenwestforcongress.com/

AlboSooner
1/13/2011, 02:21 PM
If the economy recovers and is on the upswing during the residential election, then nobody will beat Obama. If the economy is not recovering as well as needed, then only Mit Romney can win.

Sarah Palin will never be president of the United States

Sooner5030
1/13/2011, 02:25 PM
http://www.dontvoteobama.net/images/Obama%20Kool%20Aid%20Man.gif

Only hopium addicts could be so drugged that they fear Palin is not competent enough when the current dude presides over a gubment that costs $4.2 trillion and brings in $2.2 trillion.

She's not very competent........but it'd be hard to f'k things up worse than the current dude.

Competent folks don't run for president.

DIB
1/13/2011, 02:27 PM
If the economy recovers and is on the upswing during the residential election, then nobody will beat Obama. If the economy is not recovering as well as needed, then only Mit Romney can win.

Sarah Palin will never be president of the United States

If I was a Democrat, I wouldn't underestimate the anger and disappointment that many Americans feel towards this administration, many of whom actually voted for Obama. I still doubt Palin's ability to beat Obama, but I think there are quite a few candidates that could beat Obama. What will be interesting is the role of third parties. Will the Far Left that feels betrayed by Obama support a third party candidate? Will the Tea Party run its own candidate (Palin), if it doesn't like the candidate that gets nominated? Those questions will have a giant impact on the election.

DIB
1/13/2011, 02:29 PM
http://www.dontvoteobama.net/images/Obama%20Kool%20Aid%20Man.gif

Only hopium addicts could be so drugged that they fear Palin is not competent enough when the current dude presides over a gubment that costs $4.2 trillion and brings in $2.2 trillion.

She's not very competent........but it'd be hard to f'k things up worse than the current dude.

Competent folks don't run for president.

Then maybe we should demand competent candidates, instead of voting for however the media tells us is the least incompetent. And "it'd be hard to **** things up worse" is not a reason to vote for someone. You should vote for someone that you think will make things better.

AlboSooner
1/13/2011, 02:34 PM
I am not a Democrat, so I don't know what goes on in their party. When I look at what is needed to become president, mainly $150 million dollars, name recognition, and good speech giving skills, only Mitt Romney is the guy who fits those criteria. We were debating in the political thread at OUI.com when the news came out that McCain selected Palin, and when Palin spoke, McCain lost my vote.

If the economy recovers (it seems like it's doing that), then nobody will beat Obama. People have forgotten that when he turns it on, he's hard to stop.

If the economy is not recovering well, then Mitt Romney will have a great chance to win, because he has a business background.

As an independent, I'm going to be looking at the economy. If Obama can't get the job done, then Hello Mitt Romney.

1/13/2011, 02:36 PM

Sarah Palin will never be president of the United StatesHe*l, we don't even know who's running. If the left continues to successfully "Dan Quayle" Sarah Palin, then she would be foolish to run. She's the one who scares them the most, apparently.

Also, we HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN to see what the Repub controlled House can do to reverse Obamacare, and other anti-American stuff done to the country '08-'10. Their effectiveness will be very influential in what happens next election. If they are successful in helping the country, they could inadvertently help Beary get re-elected.

Also, the effects of any third party or independent candidates, is a real factor, as mentioned by DIB, above.

If another moderate like McCain gets the repub nomination, all bets are off.

CrimsonCream
1/13/2011, 02:38 PM
Yeah. Obama leads the way with civility...

Obama is one of the most divisive and polarizing Presidents of all time in addition to his continual lying and self-serving bullsh*t.

Here he saying how the Country should pull together and act like one after earlier calling the Republicans "enemies."

soonerscuba
1/13/2011, 02:42 PM
He*l, we don't even know who's running. If the left continues to successfully "Dan Quayle" Sarah Palin, then she would be foolish to run. She's the one who scares them the most, apparently.

Also, we HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN to see what the Repub controlled House can do to reverse Obamacare, and other anti-American stuff done to the country '08-'10.Remember when you said you have a PoliSci degree from OU? They teach you about Congress, I would maybe break out the notes. If you can't find those, might I suggest a middle school civics textbook.

C&CDean
1/13/2011, 02:45 PM
I am not a Democrat, so I don't know what goes on in their party. When I look at what is needed to become president, mainly $150 million dollars, name recognition, and good speech giving skills, only Mitt Romney is the guy who fits those criteria. We were debating in the political thread at OUI.com when the news came out that McCain selected Palin, and when Palin spoke, McCain lost my vote.

If the economy recovers (it seems like it's doing that), then nobody will beat Obama. People have forgotten that when he turns it on, he's hard to stop.

If the economy is not recovering well, then Mitt Romney will have a great chance to win, because he has a business background.

As an independent, I'm going to be looking at the economy. If Obama can't get the job done, then Hello Mitt Romney.

Herein lies a problem. When we get to that point, the media will announce - with blaring trumpets and much fanfare - how Obama led us back from the abyss. People are so stupid, they'll buy it. The same people who always kept a job, got a raise last year - and the year before - and the year before that - who listen to the national news networks for their news will believe whatever they are spoon-fed. If Obama isn't coming back in the ratings? We'll never hear about it. If he screws the pooch on something? Never see it. I'll guaran-damn-tee you the media will get the chocolate dildo elected again unless the other party/parties unite and put forth a legitimate candidate.

AlboSooner
1/13/2011, 02:49 PM
We always use some kind of media to make our opinions. If you know that a certain politician did something wrong, then you probably heard it from some media. Let's not condemn only the media which says things we don't like.

Personally, I get my news where the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan get their news: BBC.

CrimsonCream
1/13/2011, 02:50 PM
Herein lies a problem. When we get to that point, the media will announce - with blaring trumpets and much fanfare - how Obama led us back from the abyss. People are so stupid, they'll buy it. The same people who always kept a job, got a raise last year - and the year before - and the year before that - who listen to the national news networks for their news will believe whatever they are spoon-fed. If Obama isn't coming back in the ratings? We'll never hear about it. If he screws the pooch on something? Never see it. I'll guaran-damn-tee you the media will get the chocolate dildo elected again unless the other party/parties unite and put forth a legitimate candidate.

The media is as corrupt as he is if not more.

This why the fringe left loons want to silence Fox. They want no dissenting opinions except their own.

C&CDean
1/13/2011, 02:51 PM
I get mine right here. Fair and balanced.

OULenexaman
1/13/2011, 02:51 PM
I met a genie today that would grant me one wish.

"I want to live forever," I said.

"Sorry" said the genie, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that!"

"Fine," I said, "I want to die after the Democrats get their heads out of their a$$es!"

"You crafty ba$tard," said the genie.

Sooner_Bob
1/13/2011, 02:59 PM
heh

okie52
1/13/2011, 03:01 PM
FIFY

Nah, I don't want those people either. In 2008 I preferred Romney although he had flipped on positions prior to my following him. He probably won't be the nominee either.

Do you want Palin to be the nominee? I don't really care if someone carries a centrist, liberal or conservative label as long as they pursue and prioritize issues the same way as I do.

SouthCarolinaSooner
1/13/2011, 03:05 PM
Obama is one of the most divisive and polarizing Presidents of all time in addition to his continual lying and self-serving bullsh*t.

Here he saying how the Country should pull together and act like one after earlier calling the Republicans "enemies."
aka Abe Lincoln

C&CDean
1/13/2011, 03:19 PM
aka Abe Lincoln

You mean the murderous tyrant Abe Lincoln?

1/13/2011, 03:34 PM
Nah, I don't want those people either. In 2008 I preferred Romney although he had flipped on positions prior to my following him. He probably won't be the nominee either.

Do you want Palin to be the nominee? I don't really care if someone carries a centrist, liberal or conservative label as long as they pursue and prioritize issues the same way as I do.If the dems and their media have SUCCESSFULLY screwed up enough people away from her, then I wouldn't want her to be the nominee. If she wins the nomination, I believe she will win the presidency, barring a third partier that appeals to centrists. Then, the dems win again.

Sooner5030
1/13/2011, 03:43 PM
1.Ron Paul
2.The godfathers pizza guy
3.Romney....only because he's LDS or something......that rocks.

Probably none stand much of a chance against an incumbent. But it'd be nice if R voters would pick by principle rather than effect (winning).

mgsooner
1/13/2011, 03:51 PM
Does it bug anyone else that Arby's is getting so expensive? I mean it shouldn't cost me $8 to eat at a fast food joint.

Sooner5030
1/13/2011, 03:53 PM
Arby's is not getting expensive. The dollar is getting cheap......at least compared to sugar, wheat, corn, flour, beef, pork, milk and OIL.

mgsooner
1/13/2011, 03:54 PM
The dollar is sinking...roast beef is rising

Sooner_Bob
1/13/2011, 04:05 PM
Does it bug anyone else that Arby's is getting so expensive? I mean it shouldn't cost me $8 to eat at a fast food joint.

Combos at pretty much all fast food places are freakin' expensive these days.

I was in Nome 7 or 8 years ago and a combo at Subway was almost $12.

jkjsooner
1/13/2011, 04:38 PM

This is fair criticism of the crowd. Their actions weren't really fitting of a memorial.

This isn't fair criticism of Obama. He stayed somber on the stage. My guess is that deep down he was cringing a little.

C&CDean
1/13/2011, 04:43 PM
This is fair criticism of the crowd. Their actions weren't really fitting of a memorial.

This isn't fair criticism of Obama. He stayed somber on the stage. My guess is that deep down he was cringing a little.

The messiah never cringes.

1/13/2011, 05:10 PM
The messiah never cringes.Were you inspired to watch/listen to said messiah give his momentous speech down in San Fran Lite last nite?

okie52
1/13/2011, 05:15 PM
If the dems and their media have SUCCESSFULLY screwed up enough people away from her, then I wouldn't want her to be the nominee. If she wins the nomination, I believe she will win the presidency, barring a third partier that appeals to centrists. Then, the dems win again.

Palin screws up enough on her own.

I don't think Palin is quick on her feet nor do I think she has any depth of understanding regarding the issues. I don't hate Palin but I think she is bad for the repubs and I would like a better choice this next election than Palin vs Obama.

Really hasn't been much choice in candidates for a long time.

OUthunder
1/13/2011, 05:19 PM
No problem.

Goddamnit Dean...you baned him before I could neg his ***. :mad:

1/13/2011, 05:21 PM
...I don't think Palin is quick on her feet nor do I think she has any depth of understanding regarding the issues. I don't hate Palin but I think she is bad for the repubs and I would like a better choice this next election than Palin vs Obama...Do you think the MSM treatment of her from the very beginning, continuing to the present, and no doubt, for as long as she's above ground, has much bearing on the public's (mis)perception of her?

OUthunder
1/13/2011, 05:22 PM
So she's an idiot, she scares you, but you don't see her as a threat? Then who gives a god damn? Do you see me obsessing over Nancy Pelosi? She actually had a shot at president if worse came to worse and she actually had political power. She's MUCH worse than Palin by a long shot and I don't try to turn everything against her. She does that perfectly fine herself. Palin? Big ****ing deal.

She's just a neo-con. Nothing more, nothing less. The fact she energizes people and they actually listen to her is what scares you. She reminds me of somebody, who could that be? Oh yeah, the salt and pepper ***hole we currently have running the show.

Anyway, since the left has such a short attention span let me help you.

John Patrick Bedell was a registered Democrat and shot the Pentagon

James Von Brunn was a 9/11 Truther, anti-Christian, and 'hated neo-cons' and he shot up the Holocaust museum.

How about the SEIU guys who beat up the black conservative?
zTXBOgPCh9w&feature

James Chester Blanning, lucky his bombs didn't go off. Here was his note.

How about the Weather Underground? Oh wait, that group is alright because Obama is good friends with one of it's leaders Bill Ayers who said "I don't regret setting bombs; I feel we didn't do enough."

Carol Anne Burger stabbed her roommate over 200 times before killing herself. She wrote for the Huffington Post. Her last story? Christian School Teacher Takes Female Students to Palin Rally (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carol-anne-burger/christian-school-teacher_b_136696.html)

How about when the liberal spit on Major Jerry Boyle an Iraq War Veteran? Not surprising, liberals hate anybody in a uniform and cheer when they die.

Norman Leboon a Democrat AND Obama donor shot into Eric Cantor’s office in Virginia. He also wrote a Youtube video manifesto:

Republican Congresswoman Jean Schmitt had the following message on her phone after health care passed.

How about at the 2008 RNC when a bus full of boy scouts was surrounded and attacked by left wing Obama supporters?

How about when Moveon.org sponsored a protest at Greg Baer's house and his child was home alone and scared to death? Then when it was reported the left turned on the reporter, Easton, for reporting it and calling her a 'Republican backer.'

How about when all those liberal bloggers, reporters, professors, and radio personalities were outed for their liberal views on the tea party, Palin, Fox, etc.?

Twitter when Rush Limbaugh went into the hospital.

How about Wanda Sykes hoping Rush's kidney's failed?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nMLR3Feb9RM/TISKoAUhKQI/AAAAAAAAF1c/R3Zh6F9jEhg/s1600/antiwarkillbushwhitehousemarch182007SanFrancisco.J PG
http://www.inminds.com/stopbush-3222-20nov03.jpg

Yup, Sarah Palin is the big bad bully and is obviously responsible for everything wrong in this country:rolleyes:

This. And Pelosi is a ****.

Blue
1/13/2011, 05:39 PM
The medias buttsucking of Obama is embarrassing. Calling this his "Oklahoma City" moment. Fawning over a eulogy for cring out loud! This world has gone insane. All those idiots just show up, put on their free "Together We Thrive" t-shirt, and scream like moronic brainwashed dumbasses during a supposed memorial.

And jkj, Obama is just as responsible for that behavior. His people put it together. The ******* is a grandstander. Its all he is good at. Whipping idiots up into a frenzy whether they love him or hate him. As someone said he's an empty suit.

United we Stand, Divided we will fall and they are doing a great job of it. Just Palin and Obama. Nevermind the fact that Bush and Obama seem to answer to the same masters. They have governed almost exactly alike. They get us whipped up over a few social issues that are meaningless and we go at each others throats all the while they continue to loot and steal and rob us of any hopeful future.

F them and F the media who tries to lead us by the nose wherever they think we should go and tries to tell us what to think about and what to think about it. It's ****ing disgusting. Rant over.

2121Sooner
1/13/2011, 05:40 PM
OUTHUNDER IS GOING ROGUE!!!!

OUthunder
1/13/2011, 05:41 PM
OUTHUNDER IS GOING ROGUE!!!!

huh?

2121Sooner
1/13/2011, 05:43 PM
Isnt Sarah Palin's book is called Going Rogue.

Wasnt being a jerk, but when you have to explain the joke......it isnt funny.

Carry on.

OULenexaman
1/13/2011, 05:57 PM

The crowd for whom?? I have read columns all day around the country where many are wondering why Obama used this moment for his own campaigning stage right under our noses..cringing my a$$...he was absorbed in it.....I got so sick and mad I turned it off before it ended.

Carry on Blue....

okie52
1/13/2011, 06:12 PM
Do you think the MSM treatment of her from the very beginning, continuing to the present, and no doubt, for as long as she's above ground, has much bearing on the public's (mis)perception of her?

That's actually an indictment of Palin. Had she responded to some relatively easy questions in a more intelligent manner it could have been used as a positive for her.

I don't doubt that a conservative woman like Palin will draw more flak from the MSM and, to be sure, Palin has certainly been a target. In fairness to Palin she was probably very unprepared when she was plucked for VP by McCain. If you remember the McCain campaign basically hid Palin from questioning for about a month following the nomination and her speeches were very basic which probably added to her less than brilliant perception by the media and some of the public.

1/13/2011, 06:19 PM
That's actually an indictment of Palin. Had she responded to some relatively easy questions in a more intelligent manner it could have been used as a positive for her.

I don't doubt that a conservative woman like Palin will draw more flak from the MSM and, to be sure, Palin has certainly been a target. In fairness to Palin she was probably very unprepared when she was plucked for VP by McCain. If you remember the McCain campaign basically hid Palin from questioning for about a month following the nomination and her speeches were very basic which probably added to her less than brilliant perception by the media and some of the public.They hate her as much or more than some on this board do. When McLame selected her, and she gave her inspiring speech at the Repub Nat. Convention, she became the new focus of the MSM for political destruction. They haven't completed the job, but have indeed done much to poison her political viability.

Blue
1/13/2011, 07:12 PM
=R_0Ixm21tn8

Well it's about time! Not a moment to soon either. Those "Together we Strive" T-shirts were starting to attract moths in the White House garage. ;)

link incase that youtube isnt working...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjO6NFLLE04

Leroy Lizard
1/13/2011, 09:29 PM
FIFY.

Obama is the prez cause he's black. Well half black. Now the novelty has worn off. I'm all for this guy:

http://www.allenwestforcongress.com/

Looks like White Guilt has a grip on Dean. :D

C&CDean
1/13/2011, 09:49 PM
Hey man, only a brother or a beeyotch can win this thing anymore. In 4-12 years you're gonna have to be a "ez" to win it. Martinez, Gonzalez, Montez, Cortez, **** it all ez...

TitoMorelli
1/13/2011, 09:57 PM
Hey man, only a brother or a beeyotch can win this thing anymore. In 4-12 years you're gonna have to be a "ez" to win it. Martinez, Gonzalez, Montez, Cortez, **** it all ez...

...Rubio....he's one to watch, even without the "ez" on the end.

soonercruiser
1/13/2011, 10:00 PM
1. "Acts of monstrous criminality stand on their own. They begin and

2. "Especially within hours of a tragedy unfolding, journalists and
pundits should not manufacture a blood libel that serves only to
incite the very hatred and violence they purport to condemn."

Which one is it, Ms. Palin, you narcissistic dunderhead?

The "Blood Libel" comment is code for her fans in the evangelical hillbilly community. How she so effortlessly appropriates the persecution of the Jews only underscores what a crazy narcissist she is.

Just in case you Palin-hating liberals don't understad....
Any criminal act would end there on its own, if it wasn't used by the drive'by media and Demoncrats as an "crisis opportunity" to demonize someone!
You dunderheaded liberals just hate, hate., HATE, don't you??
:rolleyes:

The consumate narcissistic dunderhead is BHO!
It's all about his popularity, and soon to be "legacy".
Studying Reagan speeches, I hear????? He 's not worthy to even read Reagan's speeches.

soonercruiser
1/13/2011, 10:05 PM
The dollar is sinking...roast beef is rising

That sounds like a Glen Beck quote!
(Or, was it the OKlahoma Beef Council?)

soonercruiser
1/13/2011, 10:07 PM

BHO did a good job in general....
But, if it wasn't about him, he could have just kept speaking like Reagan did at the Challenger Disaster Memorial, and be done in 4 minutes....with no applause!
Goes to show.....

SicEmBaylor
1/13/2011, 10:21 PM
Arby's is pretty good. I can usually eat two of their regular roast beef sandwiches. Honestly, where else can you get that amount of beef for such a low price?

mgsooner
1/13/2011, 11:08 PM
Should I invest in gold or Arby's cheddar sauce?

pphilfran
1/14/2011, 12:12 AM

:eek:

pphilfran
1/14/2011, 12:25 AM
Awesome, did Jermaine write that for you?

Hey, Tito Ortiz (btw, your wife has taken more shots to the face than you have) if you ever get your numbers and colors figured out, you could be a real threat on here!

FYI: I have no idea who sybarite and gaffer are, but I'm pretty sure you and a few others from OUI oozed out the end of soonercruiser's mushroom tip.

peace out, slapnuts.

Classy...and YOU call out the old OUI posters?

SouthCarolinaSooner
1/14/2011, 01:23 AM
You mean the murderous tyrant Abe Lincoln?Is there another Abe Lincoln I may be confusing Abe Lincoln with?

C&CDean
1/14/2011, 08:53 AM
Is there another Abe Lincoln I may be confusing Abe Lincoln with?

Nope. If BHO = Abe then BHO = POS.

Sooner_Bob
1/14/2011, 09:12 AM
. . . where else can you get that amount of beef for such a low price?

That's what she said! :D

sappstuf
1/14/2011, 09:44 AM
:eek:

lol.. I knew if anything brought you out of the woodwork it would have been that post from Tito.

CrimsonCream
1/14/2011, 10:08 AM
...Rubio....he's one to watch, even without the "ez" on the end.

I like him a lot. Christie, Jindal and Pawlenty too. No more recycled politicians.

The Republicans need someone fresh, someone to squeeze Oduma's balls and call him out on every lie, deception and bullsh*t that he utters like "shovel ready jobs."

okie52
1/14/2011, 10:09 AM
lol.. I knew if anything brought you out of the woodwork it would have been that post from Tito.

Oh, the shame.

I am a refugee from OUI.

CrimsonCream
1/14/2011, 10:16 AM
Nope. If BHO = Abe then BHO = POS.

He has already proven that many times over.

sappstuf
1/14/2011, 11:04 AM
Oh, the shame.

I am a refugee from OUI.

http://thejusticetheaterproject.org/images/uploads/Grapes1.jpg

okie52
1/14/2011, 11:06 AM
http://thejusticetheaterproject.org/images/uploads/Grapes1.jpg

1/14/2011, 12:33 PM
Oh, the shame.

I am a refugee from OUI.Someone pls. tell the OUI story, whatever demise there was, and why you came to this board, etc. Thanks.

1/14/2011, 02:12 PM
That's what she said! :DHow would you know?

Midtowner
1/14/2011, 02:12 PM
Someone pls. tell the OUI story, whatever demise there was, and why you came to this board, etc. Thanks.

They made the decision to exile all of their non-paid members. They reneged on that dumb idea, but by that time, many of us had found our way here and decided this was a better place than someplace which once decided to (and could decide again) to give us the boot.

Also, politics being discussed in the South Oval forum is a plus (they were verboten on OUI).

Also, most of us make less than $150K annually.

1/14/2011, 02:17 PM
They made the decision to exile all of their non-paid members. They reneged on that dumb idea, but by that time, many of us had found our way here and decided this was a better place than someplace which once decided to (and could decide again) to give us the boot.

Also, politics being discussed in the South Oval forum is a plus (they were verboten on OUI).

Also, most of us make less than $150K annually.So, all that's left over there are lawyers and politicians?

Sooner_Bob
1/14/2011, 02:19 PM
How would you know?

She told me so . . .

okie52
1/14/2011, 02:21 PM

Also, most of us make less than $150K annually.

Politics weren't forbidden on OUI (O'connells) but it was limited to one thread. We had a lot of posters on that thread but then OUI moved to 247. The board was terrible and many posters had committed to Soonerfans and/or Landthieves.

The board is still terrible at 247. A thread will stay on the 1st page for days because there is so little activity. There are still a few OUI posters on 247 but most are gone now.

CrimsonCream
1/14/2011, 02:45 PM
Politics weren't forbidden on OUI (O'connells) but it was limited to one thread. We had a lot of posters on that thread but then OUI moved to 247. The board was terrible and many posters had committed to Soonerfans and/or Landthieves.

The board is still terrible at 247. A thread will stay on the 1st page for days because there is so little activity. There are still a few OUI posters on 247 but most are gone now.

Pretty much sums it up.

Did the Bishops sell out to Rivals?