PDA

View Full Version : Did The get bained or did he just up and leave?

soonerchk
1/11/2011, 03:18 PM
I dislike the resulting quiet.:confused:

C&CDean
1/11/2011, 03:22 PM
Actually, it's been a rather refreshing breather. I'd like the to do the 3-12s schedule a lot of nurses do. Post silly pics and asinine drivel for 12-hours, 3 days a week, then give us 4 days to recover.

3rdgensooner
1/11/2011, 03:24 PM
Actually, it's been a rather refreshing breather. I'd like the to do the 3-12s schedule a lot of nurses do. Post silly pics and asinine drivel for 12-hours, 3 days a week, then give us 4 days to recover.This could work for a lot of posters (myself included).

2121Sooner
1/11/2011, 03:24 PM
I miss the little guy

Adrian
1/11/2011, 03:25 PM
Maybe he finally pissed off the wrong waitress...

soonerchk
1/11/2011, 03:25 PM
Actually, it's been a rather refreshing breather. I'd like the to do the 3-12s schedule a lot of nurses do. Post silly pics and asinine drivel for 12-hours, 3 days a week, then give us 4 days to recover.

Of all the posters I would like to see on this shift, he is not one of them.

C&CDean
1/11/2011, 03:26 PM
This could work for a lot of posters (myself included).

Not a lot, but certainly a few. BTW, you ain't one of them.

C&CDean
1/11/2011, 03:26 PM
Of all the posters I would like to see on this shift, he is not one of them.

He? I thought we were talking about The?

soonerchk
1/11/2011, 03:28 PM
The is a he, and he is The.

C&CDean
1/11/2011, 03:45 PM
So where the **** is the he the?

Adrian
1/11/2011, 03:48 PM
Witness Protection Program.

saucysoonergal

Probably taking LSD and looking for pics to post! ;)

soonerchk

I figured you'd banished him. Color me concerned.:eek:

C&CDean
1/11/2011, 03:53 PM
Not I. I even checked the "missing persons report" (who's banned) and the ain't there.

olevetonahill
1/11/2011, 03:54 PM
I figured you'd banished him. Color me concerned.:eek:

Naw ya gots to be a royal doosh fer the Dean to bainenate ya ;)

macdaddybuff
1/11/2011, 03:54 PM
I remember the first time I met him. Looked nothing like I thought he would. Kind of shy in person I thought. Now chk and 3g are just as friendly in real life. If you guys get a chance to meet them do it because they are cool to party with.

C&CDean
1/11/2011, 03:55 PM
Well we'd all like to meet them but they're too damned uppity to come to one of our simple tailgates.

soonerchk
1/11/2011, 03:57 PM
Well we'd all like to meet them but they're too damned uppity to come to one of our simple tailgates.

I didn't make it to a game other than * last year, so pfft.

DIB
1/11/2011, 03:58 PM
I want to meet Stu at a tailgate.

soonerchk
1/11/2011, 03:59 PM
I want to punch Stu in the throat at a tailgate.

Fixed it for you.

Or fixed it for me, hard to be certain.

macdaddybuff
1/11/2011, 04:00 PM

At one time I did to for other reasons lol. Now I try and just ignore him.

3rdgensooner
1/11/2011, 04:01 PM
Acting uppity makes me appear taller.

soonerchk
1/11/2011, 04:02 PM

Not really.

Cheez-It
1/11/2011, 04:03 PM
You people have met each other? That's just loco!!

DIB
1/11/2011, 04:03 PM
Fixed it for you.

Or fixed it for me, hard to be certain.

Nah. No need for physical violence. His bat**** craziness amuses me. That is why I try to egg it on.

soonerchk
1/11/2011, 04:05 PM
Nah. No need for physical violence. His bat**** craziness amuses me. That is why I try to egg it on.

Talk to me when he's following you from board to board calling you a **** in one sentence and then how awesome you are in the next, and we'll see how fun it is.

3rdgensooner
Not really.*quietly muttering and walking away*

You people have met each other? That's just loco!!I know! WTF?

C&CDean
Well I guess I'm the only one to have the pleasure of meeting Stu's acquaintance huh?

I will say the boy stuck to his word. He didn't hang around and partake, but he did show up a year or two ago.

soonerchk
You people have met each other? That's just loco!!

NO, that's DIB's dog. He hates albinos, true story.

DIB
1/11/2011, 04:07 PM
NO, that's DIB's dog. He hates albinos, true story.

He doesn't hate them. He loves to eat their souls.

soonerchk
1/11/2011, 04:07 PM
He doesn't hate them. He loves to eat their souls.

They don't have souls. We've had this talk.

C&CDean
1/11/2011, 04:08 PM
Albinos have no soul so that's a lie mister.

C&CDean
Dammit! Beat by a girl.

DIB
Well I guess I'm the only one to have the pleasure of meeting Stu's acquaintance huh?

I will say the boy stuck to his word. He didn't hang around and partake, but he did show up a year or two ago.

Did he threaten to sue you for saying mean things on the internet?

Jammin'
1/11/2011, 04:09 PM
So The's gone and he's taking threads with him?

Is that right?

3rdgensooner
1/11/2011, 04:10 PM
Dammit! Beat by a girl.
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/powers_of_persuasion/its_a_womans_war_too/images_html/images/we_can_do_it.jpg

olevetonahill
1/11/2011, 04:11 PM

Yea, He told that story about how He showed up and Gave ya sponsor Money and You diked him by not letting him know you had someone else that was gonna if He dint show. Then he said He left and when he came back later , there was No food left and No beer.
I hate to hear grown men cry
Oh and then he called CHK that word and I deleted his *** from the hideout .

C&CDean
1/11/2011, 04:11 PM
Did he threaten to sue you for saying mean things on the internet?

Nope. He paid up, did an about face, and walked away.

C&CDean
1/11/2011, 04:12 PM
Yea, He told that story about how He showed up and Gave ya sponsor Money and You diked him by letting him know you had someone else that was gonna if He dint show. Then he said He left and when he came back later , there was No food left and No beer.

If he came back later he must have been across the street or something, and there's only been one time - in the history of SF.com tailgates - that we've run out of beer and food. It was this year, so he's lying his *** off.

soonerchk
1/11/2011, 04:13 PM
Dammit! Beat by a girl.

What, you want me to just cuff you next time?

olevetonahill
1/11/2011, 04:14 PM
If he came back later he must have been across the street or something, and there's only been one time - in the history of SF.com tailgates - that we've run out of beer and food. It was this year, so he's lying his *** off.

I know, I was
Jes sayin

C&CDean
1/11/2011, 04:15 PM

please...

olevetonahill
1/11/2011, 04:16 PM

Dean likes being beat by gurls .:hot:

soonerchk
1/11/2011, 04:17 PM
Yea, He told that story about how He showed up and Gave ya sponsor Money and You diked him by not letting him know you had someone else that was gonna if He dint show. Then he said He left and when he came back later , there was No food left and No beer.

Oh not just there.

Dean, I will keep that in mind since I will beat you again. Probably sooner rather than later cause that's how I roll.:cool:

3rdgensooner
1/11/2011, 04:24 PM
Now chk and 3g are just as friendly in real life. If you guys get a chance to meet them do it because they are cool to party with.You're a dancing machine!

macdaddybuff
1/11/2011, 04:33 PM
You're a dancing machine!

better than dancing queen haha ;)

I still love to dance the reason for the whole pom pom crap in the first place is because the other coaches know about my dancing and asked if I would come up with a routine for my daughters upwards cheer group. I was just messin around on the video but I am working on something for them. Oh and I took it well but was a little miffed when I saw it on fb even though I did not say anything about it. My wife was like you mad uh no hun no lol.

DIB
1/11/2011, 04:34 PM
Hey Chk/3G...um...you should look at this link...

http://gizmodo.com/5729660/the-math-of-beauty

Adrian
1/11/2011, 04:36 PM

DIB:

stirring, stirring, stirring... :rolleyes:

WichitaSooner
1/11/2011, 04:37 PM
I have met The... he is kind of shy in person... then he gives you a green liquor that looks like koolaid, tastes like NyQuil, and erases your memory like Men in Black...

chk is a dirty whore

3G is Dr. dirty whore

I've met stu... he didn't like me much... and he is a sad little man....

that is all....

3rdgensooner
1/11/2011, 04:41 PM

http://gizmodo.com/5729660/the-math-of-beautyI cayn't do math.

3G is Dr. dirty whore
I would vehemently disagree, but well....

DIB
1/11/2011, 04:42 PM
DIB:

stirring, stirring, stirring... :rolleyes:

Nuh uh!

2121Sooner
1/11/2011, 04:48 PM

Me too

**turns nose up and walks away

STUpendOUs
1/11/2011, 05:43 PM

I came back...talked to phil (and a few others) and took this pick of your trailer that you went into when I showed back up...(you may or may not of seen me coming ;) )

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9691/copyofpicture049uu5.jpg

The cooler I was pointed to only had a beer left in it and I gave it to some guy (I don't remember a name) in a knit stocking hat. (oddly colored if I remember right)

The food may have just been cleared but there was nothing to eat but what was on Phil's plate when I did show back up...

OUthunder
1/11/2011, 05:49 PM

So you can have butt secks?

soonerchk
1/11/2011, 06:17 PM

I saw Boxxy and had to stop reading.

Leroy Lizard
1/11/2011, 06:26 PM
I thought The was pretty funny at times. And I like irreverent posts. But at some point, the constant barrage of irreverence made it not so irreverent.

STUpendOUs
1/11/2011, 07:07 PM

I am heart broken seriously. :rolleyes:
And I brought that up and was respectful when I did so... you even said so yourself...so why try and make it sound slanderous?

I told you to calm down when I found the threads about me on your board and THAT is why you banned me... don't be making chit up vet, it's not like you....

and I don't think I have called her that here... or the new site... I said I could but do not believe I did the out right deed... but on the OW, yes multiple times in retaliation only... I never started a thread or post by calling her that out of the blue...

And she can be one BTW...and what she likes to make up about other people and post on websites is only proving my point... you can add hypocrite, moronic and bull**** artist to that list too...

Now who is stalking who again Chkstine? Seriously you have brought my name up here and elsewhere FAR more than I have yours... just say'n

2121Sooner
1/11/2011, 07:09 PM
nobody calls chk a **** and gets away with it

Veritas
1/11/2011, 07:13 PM
FWIW, if you want to make annoying posters all but disappear, see my sig. :D

C&CDean
1/11/2011, 09:04 PM
Stu,

My advice. Give it a ****ing rest. Period. I wouldn't recognize you if you walked up to me right now.

I do have a question though. Why do you have to continue to be a dick to other posters? What are you getting out of it? Why not just be normal and become a part of the board everyone can live with instead of being a jackhole all the damn time? I don't get it.

C&CDean
1/11/2011, 09:08 PM
Also, I don't know chk from shinola, but if there was ever a word in the English language worse than **** I don't even wanna know about it. All the evidence points towards chk not being a ****, and I reserve that word for only 1-2 females that I can remember in my life. One being my first wife, the other being Bill Clinton's wife. Anyhow, I've got a case of the *** going on right now. I'm sitting here watching the tube in DC, and it happens to be on CNN. I just witnessed 30-minutes of gun blaming liberal fags and Palin haters. If any of you liberals are half as stupid as the TV channel y'all watch then you are stupid indeed.

Turd_Ferguson
1/11/2011, 09:44 PM
It's all about the cross hair's now day's...

STUpendOUs
1/11/2011, 10:43 PM
Stu,

My advice. Give it a ****ing rest. Period. I wouldn't recognize you if you walked up to me right now.

I do have a question though. Why do you have to continue to be a dick to other posters? What are you getting out of it? Why not just be normal and become a part of the board everyone can live with instead of being a jackhole all the damn time? I don't get it.

I try but she brings it up... not I.... and I think I have been well behaved here in my return and been quite nice as a matter of fact... lessoned learned from Phil...BTW...does he even post here anymore or that often?

Also, I don't know chk from shinola, but if there was ever a word in the English language worse than **** I don't even wanna know about it. All the evidence points towards chk not being a ****, and I reserve that word for only 1-2 females that I can remember in my life. One being my first wife, the other being Bill Clinton's wife. Anyhow, I've got a case of the *** going on right now. I'm sitting here watching the tube in DC, and it happens to be on CNN. I just witnessed 30-minutes of gun blaming liberal fags and Palin haters. If any of you liberals are half as stupid as the TV channel y'all watch then you are stupid indeed.

I did not say she was... I said she can be... never met your ex but if you put her in the same category as Hillary then I will take your word for it... OUCH

Honestly, I like her (chk) for the most part. But I got this thing about me that when my name is brought up I like to respond... good or bad...

sooner59
1/11/2011, 10:43 PM
Speaking of CNN....remember this show?

http://dcist.com/images/crossfire_cnn.jpg

btk108
1/11/2011, 11:17 PM
Speaking of CNN....remember this show?

http://dcist.com/images/crossfire_cnn.jpg

I'm pre-empting your threadjack :D

FirstandGoal
1/11/2011, 11:51 PM
So did we ever find the?

stoops the eternal pimp
1/12/2011, 09:34 AM
So you can have butt secks?

http://www.thewheelfx.com/lane/GIFS/buttsecks.gif

DIB
1/12/2011, 09:35 AM
I try but she brings it up... not I.... and I think I have been well behaved here in my return and been quite nice as a matter of fact... lessoned learned from Phil...BTW...does he even post here anymore or that often?

I did not say she was... I said she can be... never met your ex but if you put her in the same category as Hillary then I will take your word for it... OUCH

Honestly, I like her (chk) for the most part. But I got this thing about me that when my name is brought up I like to respond... good or bad...

Actually, I brought you up. Not her. Maybe you should call me a ****.

OUmillenium
1/12/2011, 09:41 AM
This thread got Dr. Seussie on page 1

Thaumaturge
1/12/2011, 10:19 AM
Actually, I brought you up. Not her. Maybe you should call me a ****.

You obviously don't count.

DIB
1/12/2011, 10:21 AM
You obviously don't count.

Oh Yeah! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 12, 7

****!!!!!!!!

stoops the eternal pimp
1/12/2011, 10:25 AM
you people should be more thoughful of other people's feelers

Turd_Ferguson
1/12/2011, 10:27 AM
you people should be more thoughful of other people's feelers**** you, ya big Florida Evans look'n mutha ****er!!

stoops the eternal pimp
1/12/2011, 10:44 AM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1141841_o.gif

Soonerwake
1/12/2011, 11:01 AM

That was my fault. I was really thirsty.. :P

C&CDean
1/12/2011, 11:15 AM
That was my fault. I was really thirsty.. :P

No, you're the reason we ran out of OVJ, not beer.

OUthunder
1/12/2011, 11:18 AM
The OVJ and the Coca-Cola are by far the favorite beverages at the tailgates.

olevetonahill
1/12/2011, 12:49 PM
Ah the OVJ . Im wondering if that old Fart will risk the afternoons in the woods this summer to Hunt for that tree that the stuff grows on . ;)

soonerbrat
1/12/2011, 01:48 PM
you people should be more thoughful of other people's feelers

i like feelers.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/12/2011, 01:51 PM
:hot:

2121Sooner
1/12/2011, 01:55 PM
Stu,

Oh sweet baby Jesus, here we go again.

3rdgensooner
1/12/2011, 01:59 PM
Oh sweet baby Jesus, here we go again.Why would you blame Dear Lord Baby Jesus, lying there in his...his little ghost manger, lookin' at his Baby Einstein developmental...videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors... ?

Mississippi Sooner
1/12/2011, 02:00 PM
I'm a jackhole a lot of the time, but usually only to myself. I'm pretty sure that's the reason I turned to hard drugs.

Jammin'
1/12/2011, 02:29 PM
IN

3rd time if you're counting at home.

2121Sooner
1/12/2011, 02:36 PM
Why would you blame Dear Lord Baby Jesus, lying there in his...his little ghost manger, lookin' at his Baby Einstein developmental...videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors... ?

8 pound 3 oz.....infant Jesus.

WichitaSooner
1/12/2011, 02:57 PM
Why would you blame Dear Lord Baby Jesus, lying there in his...his little ghost manger, lookin' at his Baby Einstein developmental...videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors... ?

8 pound 3 oz.....infant Jesus.

I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!

Jammin'
1/12/2011, 03:05 PM
I tend to think of Jesus walking around my town, mumbling to himself about "crazy things". All the towns people think he's insane and blame it on the time he spent in the military. Eventually the towns people wear him down, so he occassionally stands in the middle of an intersection yelling obscenities and flipping cars the "full" bird with both hands until the cops haul him off to detox for the night. He lays low, mumbling in local eatery's for a month or so and flips off every car full of hs punks he see's until one day he's back in the middle of the intersection yelling.

For a visual of this Jesus, see my avatar.

DIB
1/12/2011, 03:07 PM
I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger.

I like to picture Jesus as a figure skater. He wears like a white outfit, and He does interpretive ice dances of my life's journey.

Jammin'
1/12/2011, 03:14 PM
On Sunday's I picture Jesus as a back up QB for the Broncho's.

2121Sooner
1/12/2011, 04:42 PM
I picture Jesus as a bookie up in Heaven and he has a vig bigger than any mob boss every thought of having. And he has his disciples and anyone else in heaven with a nasty gambling habit on the hook.

Then once all the bets come in he goes to God and says "Dad......here is the gambling line and here is who I need to win.......be with this team today."

Jesus had the under on Monday night. Bet on it.

TUSooner
1/12/2011, 04:48 PM
I'm pretty sure I would like The in person. I mean some of his posts are clever & all. I just get tired of the mindless "internet fodder." His internet persona would be much neater if he cut out a lot of it.

DISCLAIMER: I have not read any significant portion of this thread.

AlboSooner
1/12/2011, 04:49 PM
He was just as funny here as he was when I met him. Good guy.
In every forum I've been, the admin has been the chief soother upper, the main diplomat, the calmer of all thunders, and not the opposite.

soonerchk
1/12/2011, 04:58 PM
I'm pretty sure I would like The in person. I mean some of his posts are clever & all. I just get tired of the mindless "internet fodder." His internet persona would be much neater if he cut out a lot of it.

He is one of the most fun people I've been around and I wish he'd get his elfin azz back here.

2121Sooner
1/12/2011, 05:06 PM
You are lucky you didnt say the "most fun" or you and I would have had issues.

**turns discerning eye towards chk**

soonerchk
1/12/2011, 05:08 PM
You are lucky you didnt say the "most fun" or you and I would have had issues.

**turns discerning eye towards chk**

Yeah, I'm the one you haven't been around. Even though you still think you have.

2121Sooner
1/12/2011, 05:09 PM
Yeah, I'm the one you haven't been around. Even though you still think you have.

Wait, werent you out here with Becky for the OU vs UW game? :eek:

soonerchk
1/12/2011, 05:13 PM
I hate you and no.

WichitaSooner
1/12/2011, 05:13 PM
Wait, werent you out here with Becky for the OU vs UW game? :eek:

Ooooops.... lol.

2121Sooner
1/12/2011, 05:14 PM
I hate you and no.

I know, and I still heart you

soonerchk
1/12/2011, 05:21 PM
We've had this talk so let's have it again. You met 3g. We are still not the same person no matter how much you wish it to be so. You did not meet me. You would remember meeting me because I am the only one who is actually tall enough to punch you in the throat. See how simple that is?:D

macdaddybuff
1/12/2011, 05:22 PM
It could be worse lol. I gave crimson amy a tkt the day of the game left her at the tailgate for an hr then met her at the seats and she had no fing clue who I was. I was like I am the dude that just gave you a free tkt lol. Of course she was blizted out of her mind so that might of had something to do with it.

thecynic
1/12/2011, 05:38 PM
you people know each other? that's creepy

NormanPride
1/12/2011, 05:44 PM
Wait, who went to the UW game in Seattle? That was a fun game.

thecynic
1/12/2011, 05:45 PM
I was almost there, I was in Vegas

NormanPride
1/12/2011, 06:04 PM
That's like saying you're almost a cat.

thecynic
1/12/2011, 06:26 PM
well, I was out of town, and so was the game. The game was in the Pacific NW and I was West of Oklahoma. so I was closer than my couch.

oh, and I like tuna, so I could almost be a cat

NormanPride
1/12/2011, 06:33 PM
Good enough for me.

olevetonahill
1/12/2011, 06:51 PM

Actually Bro, He told me he was leaving because of all the nOObs driving him crazy ;)

saucysoonergal
1/13/2011, 11:08 AM
[kid from the movie Shane]Come back The[/kid from the movie Shane]

soonerchk
1/13/2011, 11:15 AM
Wait, who went to the UW game in Seattle? That was a fun game.

I did not even though some people would swear that I did. You should ask 3g nicely if she'd like to share her tales of that epic event.

soonerboomer93
1/13/2011, 12:33 PM
Heck, a lot of us from the board went to that game.

NormanPride
1/13/2011, 12:38 PM
I did not even though some people would swear that I did. You should ask 3g nicely if she'd like to share her tales of that epic event.

You missed out. Why didn't you go?

soonerchk
1/13/2011, 02:17 PM
You missed out. Why didn't you go?

Work. September is usually one of my busier months. Sometimes it's tough to even make the * game.:eek:

NormanPride
1/13/2011, 02:46 PM
Quit.

STUpendOUs
2/17/2011, 02:14 PM

I got some great pics.... :D

SoonerStormchaser
2/17/2011, 05:05 PM
Not I. I even checked the "missing persons report" (who's banned) and the ain't there.

I've been trying to get on that report for years...jeez Dean.