PDA

View Full Version : Did Cam have an "agreement" with Gatorade and UA?

achiro
1/11/2011, 09:22 AM
Notice how he draped that gatorade towel around his shoulders at the end of the game? Notice how he had his under armour skull cap thing down around his neck with the UA logo blatantly showing for the camera's? Think Cam is a NASCAR fan? :D
How long before we get an announcement from these two companies that he will be part of their advertising? :D

soonergirlNeugene
1/11/2011, 09:39 AM
lol you may want to double the thickness of your tinfoil hat ;)

gaylordfan1
1/11/2011, 09:45 AM
Every team has those Gatorade towels and if you watch any college football you will see other players do the same... even at Div 2 schools. And the UA thing is the same. All of our guys have Nike wristbands and such draped all over themselves. Yes, it is advertisement, but all college athletes are a part of this.

achiro
1/11/2011, 09:49 AM
Every team has those Gatorade towels and if you watch any college football you will see other players do the same... even at Div 2 schools. And the UA thing is the same. All of our guys have Nike wristbands and such draped all over themselves. Yes, it is advertisement, but all college athletes are a part of this.

Really? I've never seen it before, not once!;) :D

OUbasketball4life
1/11/2011, 09:52 AM
Last nights game in terms of products was kind of like Nike vs Under Armour. It was a good stage to get some good advertising in for UA. Since Cam was is the heisman winner and a big focal point UA made sure he was covered in Under Armour logos. It's just free advertising no wrong here.

OUmillenium
1/11/2011, 10:10 AM
It would not surprise me if Scam was already getting paid or promised to be paid by these companies. Just sayin

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
1/11/2011, 10:21 AM
this^^^^

Judge Smails
1/11/2011, 10:21 AM
I also noticed there was a guy there dabbing the sweat off of Cam's face while watching where the cameras were. Sure made me think something was up, almost like the whole thing was "staged".

Aldebaran
1/11/2011, 10:39 AM
For crying out loud. This obsessing is almost aggie-esque.

Come on people.

lexsooner
1/11/2011, 10:43 AM
Notice how he draped that gatorade towel around his shoulders at the end of the game? Notice how he had his under armour skull cap thing down around his neck with the UA logo blatantly showing for the camera's? Think Cam is a NASCAR fan? :D
How long before we get an announcement from these two companies that he will be part of their advertising? :D

His Dad negotiated all those deals. Cam had no knowledge of any of them.

achiro
1/11/2011, 10:54 AM
lol you may want to double the thickness of your tinfoil hat ;)

Tinfoil hat? I think not!
Exhibit A
http://media.al.com/sports_impact/photo/9047510-large.jpg

achiro
1/11/2011, 11:04 AM
Exhibit A again:
http://static.businessinsider.com/image/4cced480cadcbbdd2c060000-400-300/under-armors-logo-is-on-cam-newtons-jersey.jpg

Judge Smails
1/11/2011, 11:08 AM
More proof that college football has changed from being a "game" to being "entertainment".

All that's missing is the players being paid.

No, wait......

achiro
1/11/2011, 11:12 AM
Want more proof, just google "cam newton powerade" and see how many pictures you find of him drinking it. I'll tell you...NONE!

85sooners
1/11/2011, 11:13 AM
Yeehaaa