PDA

View Full Version : Last day , On Death Row

olevetonahill
1/9/2011, 11:57 AM
That last Meal thread Baj started some one said the Last meal couldn't cost over 15 bucks , seems they were right
Just saw this article and it tells ya what the Soon to be departed can an cant do

http://mcalesternews.com/local/x756276814/Life-on-Death-Row-Execution-Day

1890MilesToNorman
1/9/2011, 11:59 AM
Lap dance and a steak sammich, am I within the budget?

olevetonahill
1/9/2011, 12:05 PM
Lap dance and a steak sammich, am I within the budget?

Doubt it. Remember folks said that SSS costs almost 10 bucks , so unless ya can get a hooker to dance fer 5 bucks yer **** outa luck :mad:

1890MilesToNorman
1/9/2011, 12:07 PM
Damn, maybe a female inmate would do it for $5?

SanJoaquinSooner
1/9/2011, 12:08 PM
What's the best restaurant in McAlester?

olevetonahill
1/9/2011, 12:14 PM
What's the best restaurant in McAlester?

Theres some good Italian steak places there. , But they aint worth the money in M O

It said The Inmate gets to walk with out Shackles the last walk so He can have his Dignity, **** that noise. Ima go out Fightin an kickin an Screamin like a little bitch. Make em beat my *** so bad they got to take me to the Hospital and delay the dayum thing . Then Ima do it again .;)

StoopTroup
1/9/2011, 01:03 PM
I know a guy on this board that's near Big mac and would give you that final lapdance at no cost to the State as long as we can film it and post in on teh YouTubes. :D

StoopTroup
1/9/2011, 01:05 PM
Theres some good Italian steak places there. , But they aint worth the money in M O

It said The Inmate gets to walk with out Shackles the last walk so He can have his Dignity, **** that noise. Ima go out Fightin an kickin an Screamin like a little bitch. Make em beat my *** so bad they got to take me to the Hospital and delay the dayum thing . Then Ima do it again .;)

I'd want to wear a T-shirt that said Tuck Fexas!" and a crimson bow tie.

olevetonahill
1/9/2011, 01:05 PM
I know a guy on this board that's near Big mac and would give you that final lapdance at no cost to the State as long as we can film it and post in on teh YouTubes. :D

Who? STEP?
****er :P

StoopTroup
1/9/2011, 01:08 PM
Who? STEP?
****er :P

I don't like naming names. He'd be wearing a Mardi Gras mask to protect his identity.

:D lol

Leroy Lizard
1/9/2011, 02:45 PM
I'd want to wear a T-shirt that said Tuck Fexas!" and a crimson bow tie.

No way. I want to wear a Longhorns t-shirt and have the guards wear OU shirts. Then let it go viral.

thecynic
1/9/2011, 03:45 PM
Having attended a couple of executions from my days in the news biz, it's a pretty somber and surreal scene. I can't imagine going through that, and always wonder how I would handle it, if I were there. Probably sitting in a corner in the fetal position defecating myself over and over.
not saying we should or shouldn't execute people (we should) but it's a weird scene for sure

Breadburner
1/9/2011, 04:37 PM
They are drugged before they get in there....

SC Sooner
1/10/2011, 09:59 AM
It is amazing to me that so much is done for the prisoner's dignity, etc., when considering the victims of these people, and what they went through.

Midtowner
1/10/2011, 10:06 AM
It is amazing to me that so much is done for the prisoner's dignity, etc., when considering the victims of these people, and what they went through.

If the process doesn't look humane, some judge somewhere might decide the process violates the Constitution.

DIB
1/10/2011, 10:40 AM
If the process doesn't look humane, some judge somewhere might decide the process violates the Constitution.

Um...if it isn't humane, then it would violate the constitution.