PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing I've heard so far in 2011.

Okla-homey
1/7/2011, 08:15 PM
Today, roadside, southbound US-75 between Glenpool and Okmulgee. About 9:20 a.m.

Lady ran off the road, flipped and wrecked her car. Another motorist and I pulled her out as it began to burn. We drag her about 50 yds away because its obvious the gas tank will cook-off in minutes.

She was unconsolable but apparently unhurt. I said, "its only a car, important thing is you're okay." She says, "but its my boyfriend's car!" I say, "he'll get over it". She says, "his wife won't."

Then the gas tank blew-up and set the pasture on fire.

That is all.

reevie
1/7/2011, 08:20 PM
Sounds like this guy is going to get real familiar with torched earth policies

Penguin
1/7/2011, 08:26 PM
Will?

StoopTroup
1/7/2011, 09:02 PM
Burning pastures are always hilarious.

Leroy Lizard
1/7/2011, 09:58 PM
Today, roadside, southbound US-75 between Glenpool and Okmulgee. About 9:20 a.m.

Lady ran off the road, flipped and wrecked her car. Another motorist and I pulled her out as it began to burn. We drag her about 50 yds away because its obvious the gas tank will cook-off in minutes.

She was unconsolable but apparently unhurt. I said, "its only a car, important thing is you're okay." She says, "but its my boyfriend's car!" I say, "he'll get over it". She says, "his wife won't."

Then learn to drive.

That's what I would have said.

Was she hot?

A Sooner in Texas
1/7/2011, 10:47 PM

Then the gas tank blew-up and set the pasture on fire.

That is all.

Here's one for you, and it's true:

Last night a dad was driving with his 1-year-old daughter on a dark road in a rural part of our county. A very large (350 lbs.) feral hog wandered onto the road and the dad didn't see it because the hog also was dark. He ran over it, lost control of the truck and crashed into a tree, causing the truck to catch fire. Some nearby residents ran to the truck and got the baby out, while first responders got the dad out. Baby's OK; dad has some broken bones but also will be ok.
I see dead feral hogs by the side of the road quite often in that part of the county and they are huge. Would not be good to run into one.

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 11:09 PM
Then learn to drive.

That's what I would have said.

Was she hot?

No , Ya dumas , he said they got her OUT before the FIRE
Pay tention :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 11:11 PM

Last night a dad was driving with his 1-year-old daughter on a dark road in a rural part of our county. A very large (350 lbs.) feral hog wandered onto the road and the dad didn't see it because the hog also was dark. He ran over it, lost control of the truck and crashed into a tree, causing the truck to catch fire. Some nearby residents ran to the truck and got the baby out, while first responders got the dad out. Baby's OK; dad has some broken bones but also will be ok.
I see dead feral hogs by the side of the road quite often in that part of the county and they are huge. Would not be good to run into one.

Girl, Yall need some Hillbilly Help .
Yall got a Fire and a 350 Lb Hog
Now what would Vet do?;)

salth2o
1/7/2011, 11:21 PM
Absolute GOLD! :D

SoonerJack
1/8/2011, 09:00 PM
Now what would Vet do?;)

I was thinking the same thing, Vet. "Who's got BBQ sauce!???"

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/8/2011, 11:33 PM

I saw that! How crazy is that?

A Sooner in Texas
1/9/2011, 03:27 AM
Now what would Vet do?;)

Inject it first with OVJ before cooking, I would hope. :D

A Sooner in Texas
1/9/2011, 03:29 AM
I saw that! How crazy is that?

Hey, it's East Montgomery County, the center of crazy for the universe.

Flagstaffsooner
1/9/2011, 03:40 AM
Now what would Vet do?;)
Go to jail.:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
1/9/2011, 11:26 AM
Inject it first with OVJ before cooking, I would hope. :D

Naw, Dont want to burn it up

Go to jail.:rolleyes:

No way , Jose. Im reformed and all that shat