PDA

View Full Version : Ags vs Les' -- Which Team?

Pages : [1] 2

Leroy Lizard
1/7/2011, 12:48 PM
I'm rooting for the Ags, but another loss by a Texas school would be pretty funny.

rekamrettuB
1/7/2011, 12:49 PM
Under

SoonerPride
1/7/2011, 12:54 PM
It's not Les that I'm rooting against, it's all the inbred coonarse LSU fans.

I hope the Aggies gig 'em good.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 12:57 PM
I really hope LSU wins.

SoonerLB
1/7/2011, 12:57 PM
Lester the molester might get violated, and chalk up yet another loss for the "mighty SEC", which would make me happy in my pants! :D

texas bandman
1/7/2011, 12:58 PM
Aggies....Les Miles needs to go down.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 01:02 PM
There is no way that I will be able to listen to the Aggies talk for 9 months about how they are God's gift to CFB if they were to win.

Plus, I think they are 0-11 in their last bowls and I would like them to stay O-fer

badger
1/7/2011, 01:03 PM
This game is really win-win for us, because either aggies go :rcmad: or the lester goes :les:

It could really go either way - does the sleep walking pushover Texas A&M of the first part of the season show up, or the one that was all fired up for the last few conference games that nearly won the Big 12 South?

Does the :les: that gets lucky show up, or the :les: that eats grass and forgets to watch the clock? ...is there any difference...

MojoRisen
1/7/2011, 01:13 PM
LSU is too good on D, A&M wont score. I am pulling for them though - LSU might not score either though.. 10-6 LSU

SoonerRoy
1/7/2011, 01:18 PM
Will root for the aggies because I don't like LSU. But I expect LSU to win in a low scoring game because they are more talented.

C&CDean
1/7/2011, 01:20 PM
**** Lester, **** LSU, **** the SEC.

Oh yeah, **** the aggies AND the aggy.

Bottom line? Couldn't give a rat's *** - win/win.

sooner518
1/7/2011, 01:22 PM
i hate LSU but living in Texas for 2 years has given me a new hatred for all things Aggie. I can hear it now:
"we beat OU and Nebraska AND we beat a much better team in our bowl game. Obviously we were the best team in the Big 12"

pass. i hope LSU wins on a lucky/horrendous call by Lester that goes terribly wrong, yet still manages to score a winning LSU touchdown with 3 seconds left.

bmjlr
1/7/2011, 01:23 PM
Aggies!

Soonerjeepman
1/7/2011, 01:24 PM
i hate LSU but living in Texas for 2 years has given me a new hatred for all things Aggie. I can hear it now:
"we beat OU and Nebraska AND we beat a much better team in our bowl game. Obviously we were the best team in the Big 12"

pass. i hope LSU wins on a lucky/horrendous call by Lester that goes terribly wrong, yet still manages to score a winning LSU touchdown with 3 seconds left.

maybe a winning 2 pt conversion or FG...no winning TD...I suppose I dislike lsu the most..those fans were JackA$$ in the Sugar Bowl...real retards...don't have to hear the tex talk but I'm sure they'd say that...

Keller Sooner
1/7/2011, 01:30 PM
I think LSU is better in the trenches and the team that wins that battle normally wins the game. LSU by 6-10.

SoonerDood
1/7/2011, 01:31 PM
Aggy Rules in effect for this game. Last team to Aggy it up loses.

Okie35
1/7/2011, 01:32 PM
I think LSU is better in the trenches and the team that wins that battle normally wins the game. LSU by 6-10.

Yea but LSU will only be 1 dimensional. Maybe special teams will give LSU the edge. I see the Aggies winning though. Von Miller in his home town he'll come to play.

sOUnder
1/7/2011, 01:32 PM
Miles will somehow bumble his way back-asswards into a win.

The Inspector Clouseau of college football.

tfoolry
1/7/2011, 01:33 PM
Gotta love cajuns.

http://t-shirtfun.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/LSU-Hottie.jpeg

OUEngr1990
1/7/2011, 01:34 PM
There is no way that I will be able to listen to the Aggies talk for 9 months about how they are God's gift to CFB if they were to win.

Plus, I think they are 0-11 in their last bowls and I would like them to stay O-fer

+1

Was going to root for the aggies until one of them mouthed off to me this morning about playing UConn.

Him: What high school team did you guys play in your bowl?

Me: It was a BCS game, and we won. That is all you need to know. Besides that, how many BCS games have the Aggies even been to??

Him: I didn't even know UConn had a footall team, LOL..

Me: Apparently they are better than your team, they made it to a BCS game and you didn't.

Him: Well, I'd rather play a good team in a lesser bowl than a not so good team in a BCS bowl.

Me: :confused:

It got ugly from there.

The ags have been talking WAY more crap than the LSU fans. Hope the ags get drilled...

tfoolry
1/7/2011, 01:34 PM
Drunk cajuns are funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHt4iZCR6Gw

OUEngr1990
1/7/2011, 01:36 PM

That is pretty much what they are saying. Heard it just this morning...

Okie35
1/7/2011, 01:37 PM
That is pretty much what they are saying. Heard it just this morning...

I don't care for what their fans say because really as a program A&M takes about 10000 backseats to OU. I still think they'll win this. Finally, win a bowl period.

SoonerSnook
1/7/2011, 01:38 PM
I'm taking the Aggies. Not only because I picked them in the "OFFISHUL BOWL PICK'EM" thread and they are my only chance to win the whole thing. I just REALLY don't like Les, and hope he chokes on some grass.

OUEngr1990
I don't care for what their fans say because really as a program A&M takes about 10000 backseats to OU.

Thats more or less what I told him. Their twisted logic is astounding. I can see why the whorns hate them so much.

cccasooner2
Fourth quarter up 14, Lester goes more insane than usual, tries a fake punt on 4th and 20 from LSU's 2. Snap goes through EZ for a safety. Auntie Em goes on to score two unanswered TDs and extra points. Final score ATM 19 LSU 17.

OU-HSV
1/7/2011, 01:48 PM
Aggies....Les Miles needs to go down.

Agreed, and LSU needs to go down.
Wouldn't hurt the Big 12/10'er to get a bowl win either.

That said...I predict it comes down to this...a Lester style ending
-Aggies up by 2 with under a minute left
-Lsu gets the ball on squib kickoff around their own 35 with one timeout left.
-Lsu moves the ball to the ag's 40 yard line after a couple plays
-20 seconds remaining and the clock was rolling so Lester calls the remaining timeout (but that was only after an assistant coach reminded him that they had a timeout remaining still) :D ;)
- So now 10 seconds left..Lsu throws a deep out route to the 15 yard line to get into better field goal range, the WR catches it but is tackled in bounds
-Lsu runs up to the line of scrimmage in an attempt to spike the ball, but the clock runs out....
BUT WAIT A MINUTE. The officials call it to a booth review and it turns out the WR actually got tackled out of bounds so the clock should have stopped w/2 seconds left. (I know, I know..oddly similar to the texass/husker situation..but it's the best I could do here)
-They put 2 seconds back on the clock, Les yells to his players "punt team...punt team"...after tons of confusion on the sidelines with the assistants yelling at Lester "dumb ***, it's field goal team not punt team."...they finally line up for a field goal and they get the snap off as the play clock was at one second.
-The holder sees that it's going to be blocked so he takes it upon himself to tuck it and run for the endzone. He gets wrapped up at the one yard line, but the kicker chased him the whole way and the kicker Bush Pushed the holder into the endzone.
And Lester slides thru another close game.

The End

mehip
1/7/2011, 01:50 PM
I simply loathe A&M and the idiots the school produces. I am hoping that LSU spanks them like a red-headed stepchild.

Okie35
1/7/2011, 01:52 PM
Ags by 10.

OUEngr1990
1/7/2011, 02:07 PM
I've heard so mny things about LSU fans being obnoxious, but honestly, most all the LSU fans I've encountered have been respectful. The key to getting along with them is you have to be as drunk as they are. That way you can speak the same slurred language. But Aggies, they are ahole nother breed...

Leroy Lizard
1/7/2011, 02:18 PM
LSU mistakenly puts only 10 men on defense. The lack of an extra player confuses the ATM QB, who throws a pick-6 for the loss.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/7/2011, 02:20 PM
lsu wins...not rooting for them, but they'll win

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 02:20 PM
I interned this summer with a bunch of AnM grads. They were the most annoying people I've ever met. The self-entitlement was ridiculous. It was like they had all been brain-washed to think that way.

When they were up 21-7 on us in Stillwater, every single one of them text me telling me how bad Gundy was and how they were going to the MNC and everyone should bow down to Reveille. Funny how that one ended up but to my credit, I didn't even reply to them. In fact I never heard from them again until we lost to OU and they all text me saying how they were BCS locks and stuff. My hatred for all things AnM related is unparalleled

Cornfed
1/7/2011, 02:28 PM
It's 15 seconds in the 4th quarter and aTm is ahead 12-9, aTm has the ball in the victory formation, quarterback bobbles the ball and an LSU player picks it up and runs 60 yards for the TD. The crowd goes wild the feild is rushed since the clock ran out and they clear the feild for the challenge by the aTm coach who says his knee was down and he had possesion, replay is in favor of the faggies....

But seriously is there a way for both teams to lose horribly?

badger
1/7/2011, 02:40 PM

Things that come to mind include:

-Overpriced beer
-Overpriced parking
-Overpriced pizza
-Overpriced tickets
-Seating arrangements that suck (apparently they shoved the A&M students in the party pass endzone, haha)
- The fact that A&M wants to be in the S-E-C soooo badly and this will be the closest they come... that and their annual losses to Arkansas at Jerryworld.
- The fact that their bowl game is at a spot in the season where they've waited forever for this game, but it is relatively meaningless - no championship, nothing at stake other than a trophy
- Yell leaders. Really, just having them around is a loss-loss for both sides.
- Cajuns. Really, just having them around is a loss-loss for both sides.

Other than that, poison the corn dogs and let the aggies squeeze themselves to death ;)

Leroy Lizard
1/7/2011, 02:50 PM
It's 15 seconds in the 4th quarter and aTm is ahead 12-9, aTm has the ball in the victory formation, quarterback bobbles the ball and an LSU player picks it up and runs 60 yards for the TD. The crowd goes wild the feild is rushed since the clock ran out and they clear the feild for the challenge by the aTm coach who says his knee was down and he had possesion, replay is in favor of the faggies....

This type of choke already had its chance in a bowl game, but OSU was able to beat Zona convincingly.

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 03:02 PM
Limptard, Let me ax YOU a question ,

On this plate you have a **** sammich with mustard on White bread , On the other plate you have a **** sammich with Mayo on Wheat.
Now which one do YOU want?

jdd12
1/7/2011, 03:15 PM
Up until this year I would've rooted for A&M. "UT-Norman" (I guess places like New Mexico, California, New Jersey, and Florida are all part of Texas, huh?) "we beat both these teams" (and lost 3 other games) and the fact that their cheerleaders and their routines are really creepy (yeah i went there)....

Now would be a good time to say how much I enjoyed being at the Baylor-A&M game in Waco when Baylor won in overtime and carried the goal posts out of the stadium (on their second try, LOL). We were sitting in the section between the students and the "visiting" section. Stunned Aggies everywhere that day, it was great.

Soonerwake
1/7/2011, 03:18 PM
Limptard, Let me ax YOU a question ,

On this plate you have a **** sammich with mustard on White bread , On the other plate you have a **** sammich with Mayo on Wheat.
Now which one do YOU want?

That sums this one up for me.

Leroy Lizard
1/7/2011, 03:28 PM
nm

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 03:31 PM
nm

Limptard , you are about as weird as David.
YOU start a thread, then when I respond to YOUR question Im obsessed with you ? Naw
I just like makin sure you stay redassed ;)

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 03:32 PM
AW ya edited it just as i was quoting it .
How cute :rolleyes:

rekamrettuB
1/7/2011, 03:32 PM
+1

Him: Well, I'd rather play a good team in a lesser bowl than a not so good team in a BCS bowl.

This is what every team not in the BCS games say. I do recall certain OU fans saying similar things during the 5 game BCS slide.

Soonerwake
1/7/2011, 04:03 PM
I can't wait for those a**munches to come to Norman next year.. 77-0 wouldn't be bad enough for me... :mad:

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 04:05 PM
I can't wait for those a**munches to come to Norman next year.. 77-0 wouldn't be bad enough for me... :mad:

Yup. And Ill get Pissed at BS if he calls em off of em at the start of the 3rd . Full throttle all way .;)

OUEngr1990
1/7/2011, 04:07 PM
This is what every team not in the BCS games say. I do recall certain OU fans saying similar things during the 5 game BCS slide.

Yeah, but it's ok when we say it. Just not ok when they say it. :D

BetterSoonerThanLater
1/7/2011, 04:14 PM
Teams are tied with 10 seconds left in the game. LSU has the ball and the teams line up for the last play. QB snaps the ball, and options left to the RB. RB fumbles. AtM DE picks up the ball and heads toward the endzone with both teams chasing. DE stumbles near the sideline and fumbles. As all the players from both teams attempt to jump on the ball, they (in an act of God) make helmet to helmet contact with each others, and knock themselves unconscious. As the ball lays on the 5 yrd line untouched, the sidleines clear and a full on melee insues. Lester grabs a handful of grass, and heads toward the scrum, only to trip over his own shoelace--knocking himself out. A random fan in a aTm jersey jumps the fence and picks up the ball, screaming " Gig'Em!" in a retarded stupor. The refs delcare the game a draw, and head to the bar for some drinks after witnessing the dumbest game ever.

aTm-2
LSU- 2

Leroy Lizard
1/7/2011, 04:16 PM
Going for the go-ahead score, ATM fumbles. A dogpile ensues. The football is never found.

Leroy Lizard
1/7/2011, 04:20 PM
AW ya edited it just as i was quoting it .
How cute :rolleyes:

Are you high?

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 04:28 PM
Are you high?

No, and quit trying to sell me some Dope .:eek:

Soonersince57
1/7/2011, 04:30 PM
A&M is 13-19 in bowl games. Allsome.

silverwheels
1/7/2011, 04:37 PM
I've actually grown to like Les, as long as he isn't winning national titles for the pieces of **** known as the LSU fanbase. Hate Aggie fans, too, probably more than LSU fans since we have to see their inbred asses every year, so go LSU.

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 04:38 PM
I will be rooting for A&M. Since they don't play us or UT until late in the season, if they continue playing like they have towards the end of the season, there is a good chance that the buzz around their program will be unabated when we play next season. Our players will be jacked, our fans will be jacked, and the media will promote the hell out of it, making it another chance for a quality win next season.

Besides, beating an SEC team is always good for the conference. Go A&M.

texaspokieokie
1/7/2011, 04:40 PM
living in tejas,have to root for lsu.

can you imagine how arrogant the aggies will be if they have a 7 game streak ???

Aldebaran
1/7/2011, 04:44 PM
The madhatter rides again.

badger
1/7/2011, 04:53 PM
A&M is 13-19 in bowl games. Allsome.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I think they're 0-fer for the last few.

EDIT: The last bowl they won was in 2001, the defunct Galleryfurniture.com Bowl... the only bowl game of nine that they've won since the Big 12 started :eek:

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 05:19 PM
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I think they're 0-fer for the last few.

EDIT: The last bowl they won was in 2001, the defunct Galleryfurniture.com Bowl... the only bowl game of nine that they've won since the Big 12 started :eek:

I think I read they were 0-11

SunnySooner
1/7/2011, 05:21 PM
Ugh, I'm torn. I have no love for Less, but my dear friends and neighbors who took care of my yard while Mr. SS was gone are diehard Corndogs. And I'm totally indifferent to maroon aggy, except I like to see teams we lost to win out, 'cause then at least we lost to a good team.

????? Guess it's win/win for me too. Geaux aggies. Gig 'em Tigers. Or sumthin' like that. ;)

SpankyNek
1/7/2011, 05:29 PM
Gig 'em

oumartin
1/7/2011, 05:38 PM
definately pulling for Les'

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jgyugzLdbng/Rzfvidf_EgI/AAAAAAAAA-c/WHGez8-yl7g/s400/healing+lsu.jpg

Mad Dog Madsen
1/7/2011, 05:39 PM
I hate to say it but...

LSU by 2 TD's.

TUSooner
1/7/2011, 05:42 PM
My daughter goes to LSU and has gotten a very good and essentially free college education there (the major department is one of the top 12 in the USA)

But----- I traditionally hate LSU's sports teams because their fans are 95.4% **** and because I went to Tulane, which was LSU's rival when we had a semi-respectable football program)

But----- I owe it to my precious daughter not to disrespect her college

But----- she's never really liked LSU's teams either before she transferred there (She's a Sooner bred !!)

But------- I've never liked aTm either

But------- I have tried to support LSU in the past and have failed; I think it's pathological...

So.....<sigh>

Pfffttt.... I guess I'll grab a book.

tcrb
1/7/2011, 05:49 PM
I think lsu wins this one, but the only way I could truly enjoy the outcome of this game is if sometime in the 4th quarter, a giant sinkhole would open up in Arlington and swallow the stadium, both teams, their fans and Jerry Jones.

CBUS_SOONER
1/7/2011, 05:51 PM
dislike both...gonna watch The American... Is it any good?

Okie35
1/7/2011, 06:02 PM
I hate to say it but...

LSU by 2 TD's.

Their QBs suck if they didn't I'd give LSU a chance.

Okie35
1/7/2011, 06:03 PM
dislike both...gonna watch The American... Is it any good?

The plot is weak but the way the cinematography and tone is good.

rekamrettuB
1/7/2011, 06:05 PM
These two sure have a bunch of different tops.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jgyugzLdbng/Rzfvidf_EgI/AAAAAAAAA-c/WHGez8-yl7g/s400/healing+lsu.jpg

agoo758
1/7/2011, 06:08 PM
Ags are a homosexual style of stupid, LSU is a God-I-hate-these-idiots-and-want-to-shove-a-drill-in-them stupid.

The latter is the lesser of two evils.

Any game where LSU loses is a good game.

OU-HSV
1/7/2011, 06:36 PM

So you're saying that LSU wins by 4 TDs? ;) :D

cccasooner2
1/7/2011, 07:41 PM

Rather they be pullin' me.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 08:02 PM

I feel as if I've seen these girls on a bunch of different teams :D

Leroy Lizard
1/7/2011, 08:05 PM
I feel as if I've seen these girls on a bunch of different teams :D

Yeah, they're total front runners.

Heh. I amaze myself at times.

XingTheRubicon
1/7/2011, 08:13 PM
no inbred bowl game thread?

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 08:14 PM
15 minutes out til that total donkey stomping on AnM

silverwheels
1/7/2011, 08:14 PM
This game is on FOX so everyone loses. So glad they don't have the BCS anymore.

SoonerMom2
1/7/2011, 08:16 PM
Do these announcers know that because you are a member of the Corps of Cadets that doesn't mean they will be going in the military? The pregame makes me want to barf -- just sold me on rooting for LSU but after living in Texas, that wasn't a hard choice.

For anyone bragging about the Aggie band, you don't have to play an instrument just be a good marcher. It is common knowledge in TX when talking to Aggie band members. That is why such a huge band doesn't blast your out of the stadium. My husband's boss (Aggie grad) was the first one I heard it from and then found out more and more people were saying the same thing including our local band director.

Cannot stand the Aggies!

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 08:22 PM
I kinda liked the Fox pregame. Highlighted the history of the bowl and the matchup. Pros can still only emulate the tradition of college football.

waynepayne
1/7/2011, 08:24 PM
SEC SPEEEEEED!11!!

There should be a drinking game started around the mention of SEC Speed.

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 08:25 PM
SEC SPEEEEEED!11!!

There should be a drinking game started around the mention of SEC Speed.

lol thats a game without a winner there, buddy

SicEmBaylor
1/7/2011, 08:26 PM
I will never ever never root for the Aggies except for them to fail....hard....every time. Geaux Tigers!

silverwheels
1/7/2011, 08:26 PM
geaux corn dawgs

waynepayne
1/7/2011, 08:28 PM
I guess I'll be rooting for a meteor because there is NO WAY I am rooting for that dooshbag les miles.

silverwheels
1/7/2011, 08:30 PM
How can a man who eats grass off the stadium field be a dooshbag? I want to see him try and eat the Cowboys Stadium turf.

SicEmBaylor
1/7/2011, 08:31 PM
I guess I'll be rooting for a meteor because there is NO WAY I am rooting for that dooshbag les miles.

This is an acceptable alternative to rooting for Aggie.

BajaOklahoma
1/7/2011, 08:32 PM
I hate lsu more than I hate atm.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 08:32 PM
Is there going to be an official thread

sendbaht
1/7/2011, 08:33 PM
suprized that fool Les did not say "LET THEM/it RIP"

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 08:36 PM
How's that not a flag but a salute is

waynepayne
1/7/2011, 08:37 PM
I have to admit... that made me happy.

I simply loathe all things LSU.

soonergirlNeugene
I guess this thread has been appropriated?

SoonerMarkVA
Dang, Ags made that look like a cakewalk. Very impressive.

waynepayne
How's that not a flag but a salute is

You going to flag him saluting the big guy upstairs?

SoonerMarkVA
1/7/2011, 08:38 PM
Serious question: does Les Miles have brain damage? That guy isn't right.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 08:38 PM
I guess this thread has been appropriated?

I chose to use it. If someone wants to start one then that would be cool

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 08:39 PM
I'm glad the refs aren't going to be anal about celebration penalties. Lets hope they are just going to let them play.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 08:39 PM
You going to flag him saluting the big guy upstairs?

Not for that. For rolling around the ground

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 08:43 PM
wow...huge miscue

AlboSooner
1/7/2011, 08:44 PM
I wish this game was on espn. College football on fox is not good

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 08:44 PM
One thing I dislike about Fox broadcasts is they seem to think most ppl watching the game have never seen a college game before.

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 08:46 PM
LSU doing much better after that roughing penalty. Oline opening up huge holes.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 08:46 PM
That roughing was a huge momentum swing

AlboSooner
1/7/2011, 08:48 PM
What an interception.

MI Sooner
Worst interception return quality/interception quality ratio ever.

Okie35
that interception was WOW this is the main reason why I said LSU will lose ... their QBs suck, both of them

soonergirlNeugene
lol way to block your own int return A&M

CowboyMRW
Nice pick. Was hoping he would get a safety though

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 08:49 PM
That defense is likely to be right back out onto the field.

oumartin
1/7/2011, 08:51 PM
my 8 year old beat me in arm wrestling so I am having to watch wwe smackdown right now. Can't wait to watch the game. :(

MI Sooner
1/7/2011, 08:51 PM
Is the 5 yard thing the actual rule, or is that guy just saying that in his opinion, momentum can't carry you five yards back?

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 08:52 PM
lol your 8 year old? Kid must have a hell of an arm. Someone tell Bob we have our first QB prospect for 2021. :D

AlboSooner
1/7/2011, 08:52 PM
Lsu has a good defense and they are getting gashed right now. Am is better now than they were when they beat us.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 08:53 PM
I'm pretty sure it would've been a safety as he caught himself at about the 3 and then just kept running like typical aggie dumbassness

kevpks
1/7/2011, 08:54 PM
A&M is gashing them. Did LSU leave their SEC speed at home?

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 08:55 PM
Dammit LSU. Wake 'em up Leslie

oumartin
C'mon Les, you are embarrassing me.

MI Sooner
Kickoffs all landing near or beyond the goal line. FG had lots of height, spun/flew true.

AlboSooner
1/7/2011, 08:56 PM
Am copied the OU no huddle fast tempo, and it looks LSU is not prepared for it. Nice wrinkle by the aggies

Okie35
1/7/2011, 08:57 PM
C'mon Les, you are embarrassing me.

Les sucks.

sOUnder
1/7/2011, 08:57 PM
Serious question: does Les Miles have brain damage? That guy isn't right.

He had brain surgery to remove a cyst. There are differing therories as to how this has affected his personality.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/sec/2007-09-04-coach-miles-profile_N.htm

oumartin
1/7/2011, 09:00 PM
Les is all sorts of cool.

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 09:01 PM
A&M still having problems up front defensively

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:03 PM
If LSU had a qb worth anything they could pick them apart. AnM is weak across the middle. Their 2 ILB's can't cover the middle

sendbaht
1/7/2011, 09:06 PM
I wish this game was on espn. College football on fox is not good

I wish it was on ESPN too becasue I could watch it on TV here in Thailand. Instead I relay on my crappy internet that stop every 5 minutes then starts again. I've injoyed ESPN showing the bowl game this year.

oumartin
1/7/2011, 09:07 PM
touchdown LSU, whoop whoop

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:08 PM
Nice pitch and catch

madmartigan
1/7/2011, 09:13 PM
anyone know if this is streaming somewhere online tried justintv but nothing came up.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:13 PM
They actually completed one on Petersen.

Also for all the hype Fuller gets he severely underperforms in the big games

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:14 PM
anyone know if this is streaming somewhere online tried justintv but nothing came up.

atdhe.net is what I was told from some horn fans

Okie35
1/7/2011, 09:16 PM
They actually completed one on Petersen.

Also for all the hype Fuller gets he severely underperforms in the big games

2 actually. Fuller has 2 catches w/ Peterson on him.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:16 PM
2 actually. Fuller has 2 catches w/ Peterson on him.

My bad lol :D

OUster
1/7/2011, 09:17 PM
Looked at the Aggie two-deep, they lose maybe 1 or 2 starters next year. I got a feeling A&M will be a pretty stiff test this coming season. Should help the SOS.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:18 PM
Awesome, a miss. Let's get it going Tigers

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 09:20 PM
Eww I just cannot root for the tigerbaiters. Makes my stomach turn.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:23 PM
For reasons stated earlier, I can never root for AnM.

oumartin
1/7/2011, 09:24 PM
SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC!!!

madmartigan
1/7/2011, 09:24 PM
atdhe.net is what I was told from some horn fans

thanks much!

oumartin
1/7/2011, 09:25 PM
I wanna slap anyone that puts eye black all over their face. John Randle included.

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 09:26 PM
Thats kind of a dumb challenge to make. If you lose, you lose your challenge and the difference is about 1/4 of a yard from the endzone.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:26 PM
thanks much!

Did it work?

oumartin
1/7/2011, 09:27 PM
Thats kind of a dumb challenge to make. If you lose, you lose your challenge and the difference is about 1/4 of a yard from the endzone.

You better back up off Les, yo :)

70sooner
LSU running thru aTm like a hot knife thru butter.....

Okie35
This will be shootout.

CowboyMRW
Dumb challenge but I still think he scored.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:28 PM
TD Tigers!!!!

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:29 PM
Looks like AnM can't handle them 3.9 40's that the O-Linemen are running

SoonerMarkVA
1/7/2011, 09:31 PM
Wow. A&M was very, well, not Aggie there for a few series, and now they're looking mighty Aggie again. Weird, weird turn.

soonergirlNeugene
The way their offense has been winning the battle up front, at 1st/goal from the half yard line at worst, why burn your challenge at all?

CowboyMRW
Wow. A&M was very, well, not Aggie there for a few series, and now they're looking mighty Aggie again. Weird, weird turn.

That's why you never go full Aggie

Okie35
1/7/2011, 09:32 PM
another catch

CowboyMRW
The way their offense has been winning the battle up front, at 1st/goal from the half yard line at worst, why burn your challenge at all?

Makes sense

Okie35
and another

Judge Smails
1/7/2011, 09:33 PM
Remember this Aggie fan? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2aYREVixv8

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:33 PM
another catch

Add another one to that :D

We'll see what the final stats are for him but for Aggie to win, Fuller needs over 120 yards imo

Okie35
1/7/2011, 09:34 PM
LSU running thru aTm like a hot knife thru butter.....

Its looking both ways now. Probably will come down to whoever can make a defenseive stop.

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 09:34 PM
Hope that is just cramps the way he's holding his leg out like that. Awfully early for cramps though =/

Okie35
1/7/2011, 09:35 PM
Add another one to that :D

We'll see what the final stats are for him but for Aggie to win, Fuller needs over 120 yards imo

haha I'm just taking the hype off of Peterson. He's good but "ehh".

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 09:35 PM
I wonder if Aggie will chant SEC with them if LSU pulls ahead in the 4th..

Crimson Kid
1/7/2011, 09:36 PM
Hope that is just cramps the way he's holding his leg out like that. Awfully early for cramps though =/

How heavy he was panting it might just have been to slow down the pace so he could get the D a rest.

CowboyMRW
I think that LSU will be able to hold AnM to FG's which will most likely be good enough as AnM won't be able to keep LSU out of the EZ

SoonerMarkVA

I was thinking the same, but not that he's injured. Wondering if maybe the Tiggahs aren't liking the pace of the game here. This is a Les Miles team, after all.

Okie35
1/7/2011, 09:37 PM
That was WIDE open. WOW

CowboyMRW
haha I'm just taking the hype off of Peterson. He's good but "ehh".

I think what sets Petersen apart is his return abilities. That said, I'm hoping my Broncos take him number 2 overall

madmartigan
Did it work?

yeah, there were four different links when i checked and they all worked when i tried. thanks again!

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:38 PM
Dadgummit LSU

soonergirlNeugene
lol I love how they said that was a great call but it was a fraction of a second from being busted up for a huge loss in the backfield.

CowboyMRW
yeah, there were four different links when i checked and they all worked when i tried. thanks again!

Good to hear. I'm always nervous when a horn tells me about it :D

Okie35
I think what sets Petersen apart is his return abilities. That said, I'm hoping my Broncos take him number 2 overall

It is, he's a great returner. I have never seen him be a dominant lock down corner this year. Think if he played in the Big 12 w/ better QBs and offenses.

Crimson Kid
1/7/2011, 09:39 PM
Dang. are the aggs looking really good or does both D's really suck?

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:41 PM
It is, he's a great returner. I have never seen him be a dominant lock down corner this year. Think if he played in the Big 12 w/ better QBs and offenses.

What were his stats compared to Amukamara's? If they were pretty similiar then actually Amukamara should've won, as Amukamara went against much better O's in the Big 12

Okie35

Both defenses have looked mediocre but LSU's looks worse w/ pass defense.

gaylordfan1

I personally think the Aggies are looking good. Reaaly good.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:42 PM

Both D's are sucking right now.

That SEC speed hasn't shown up yet

oumartin
1/7/2011, 09:42 PM
How dumb was A/M for not starting Tannehill earlier.

madmartigan
1/7/2011, 09:43 PM
Good to hear. I'm always nervous when a horn tells me about it :D

haha i was nervous at first about checking out the website and it giving me some sort of wicked virus or something. wouldn't put it past a whorn :mad:

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:44 PM
LSU could probably go the rest of the game without passing it's looking like

soonergirlNeugene
lol is that a vuvuzela I hear?

CowboyMRW
haha i was nervous at first about checking out the website and it giving me some sort of wicked virus or something. wouldn't put it past a whorn :mad:

The only reason I mentioned it was that I heard that justin.tv was being streamed there for the game so I figured it was good

Okie35
1/7/2011, 09:45 PM
What were his stats compared to Amukamara's? If they were pretty similiar then actually Amukamara should've won, as Amukamara went against much better O's in the Big 12

Patterson 36 tackles 4 ints...
Amukamara 59 tackles 1 sack

Okie35
1/7/2011, 09:46 PM
LSU could probably go the rest of the game without passing it's looking like

Both defenses look pretty bad lol

Crimson Kid
1/7/2011, 09:46 PM
Both D's are sucking right now.

And how.

oumartin
1/7/2011, 09:47 PM
Good lord, do the defenses even take the field?

CowboyMRW
Patterson 36 tackles 4 ints...
Amukamara 59 tackles 1 sack

I think the no picks hurt him.

What about passes defended or thrown against.

You don't have to look them up, I'm mainly wondering aloud

CowboyMRW
Great cutback for the TD! Geaux Tigers !! lol

SoonerMarkVA
1/7/2011, 09:48 PM
LSU's line is putting on a clinic for how to make Von Miller irrelevant. He hasn't been in on a dang thing the whole game.

Okie35
1/7/2011, 09:49 PM
LSU's line is putting on a clinic for how to make Von Miller irrelevant. He hasn't been in on a dang thing the whole game.

They're running away from him.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:50 PM
And how.

AnM is being gashed on the ground right now.

LSU has given up a lot of yards through the air

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 09:51 PM
lol Les is such a lucky bastage. I've never heard anyone else getting a challenge back like that

70sooner
1/7/2011, 09:52 PM
WTF wuz that?

CowboyMRW
Excellent throw

Okie35
no communication at all LSU will win if they score here

CowboyMRW
lol Les is such a lucky bastage. I've never heard anyone else getting a challenge back like that

Did not know that. Deal with the devil

madmartigan
The only reason I mentioned it was that I heard that justin.tv was being streamed there for the game so I figured it was good

yeah, apparently i have no idea how to find things on justintv because this isn't the first time i have looked on there and not found anything and asked someone else and they find it like this.

SoonerMarkVA
1/7/2011, 09:54 PM
They're running away from him.

They're going all over the place. Miller is MIA.

madmartigan
1/7/2011, 09:55 PM

for real, i have never seen anyone with the kind of luck he has, especially in big games. you know something will happen in his favor everytime he needs it to.

CowboyMRW
Wasn't Russel Shepard the #1 qb coming out of HS

CowboyMRW
for real, i have never seen anyone with the kind of luck he has, especially in big games. you know something will happen in his favor everytime he needs it to.

I only wish OSU would've gotten a lil more of this luck while he was here

Okie35
1/7/2011, 09:57 PM
#94 is over there smiling lol , fake cramps!

soonergirlNeugene
Really odd to see so much cramping so early. Is it a conditioning issue from the time between games? Or just a ploy to buy time for the defense?

rekamrettuB
Under

Damn this was wrong. Where did these (LSU in particular) come from?

Okie35
They're going all over the place. Miller is MIA.

They're moving away from him. He's hit Jefferson about 4 times.

Okie35
1/7/2011, 09:58 PM
Good interception.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 09:58 PM
Another pick

oumartin
1/7/2011, 09:59 PM
um, there was Von Miller

StoopTroup
Aggies holding their own against the Mad Hatter. I'm thinking they are really more worthy than the stoolwater aggies claims of a South Co-Champion. I'm not sure Gundy could have gotten his team to play the tiggers this tough.

soonergirlNeugene
Looks like LSU has Tannehill's number. Too bad our guys didn't get to see much film on him going into the game.

madmartigan
1/7/2011, 10:00 PM
this is looking more like an ncaa '11 game than an actual football game. neither team getting any kind of momentum going. easily the most exciting bowl game yet.

CowboyMRW
Aggies holding their own against the Mad Hatter. I'm thinking they are really more worthy than the stoolwater aggies claims of a South Co-Champion. I'm not sure Gundy could have gotten his team to play the tiggers this tough.

It's too bad that they crapped the bed in Stillwater.

Believe me, if Sherman can, then Gundy can

StoopTroup
Horrible INT but impressive defense at the goaline so far....3rd and goal....

Okie35
1/7/2011, 10:01 PM
QB draw?

SoonerMarkVA
um, there was Von Miller

Yup. Looks like they put him on the other side. Good choice to get him moved around.

StoopTroup
It's too bad that they crapped the bed in Stillwater.

Believe me, if Sherman can, then Gundy can

I'm not talking out coaching. I'm talking about matching up personnel. Your Team would all be in the Hospital by now.

CowboyMRW
Touchdown!!

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 10:02 PM
AnM's #7 isn't as good as LSU's #7

madmartigan
Looks like LSU has Tannehill's number. Too bad our guys didn't get to see much film on him going into the game.

he wasn't as much of a problem as our playcalling and not getting the ball in the endzone inside the 5 3 different times. don't get me started...

BoulderSooner79
I can't believe this aTm defense shut us out in the first half. Doh.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 10:03 PM
I'm not talking out coaching. I'm talking about matching up personnel. Your Team would all be in the Hospital by now.

Seeing how AnM's offense is gashing this D, then I can only think how much we would. Our offense was much better than their's and they are moving the ball well.

StoopTroup
1/7/2011, 10:03 PM
B0one would be flying in a 100 wheelchairs by now.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 10:05 PM
Also, there would've been a huge hate factor for us in this game about the way he left us. I could care less but it would've been used as motivation for the coaches and players

Okie35
1/7/2011, 10:05 PM
I can't believe this aTm defense shut us out in the first half. Doh.

It was at College Station I don't think they would've lost that 10-0 momentum if they were still there. They'd probably still be winning this game.

BlownGP
1/7/2011, 10:07 PM
This aint an LSU team i've watched all year long... what the hell

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 10:09 PM
This aint an LSU team i've watched all year long... what the hell

I know, their offense is in sync. Maybe Les really wanted this one after all the crap talking that AnM fans did these past few weeks

Stupid Challenge.

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 10:09 PM
Also, there would've been a huge hate factor for us in this game about the way he left us. I could care less but it would've been used as motivation for the coaches and players

Didn't seem to make much difference in Stillwater this year

TXBOOMER
1/7/2011, 10:11 PM
Aggie better be glad they didn't switch conferences. They don't have enough horses.

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 10:12 PM
omg this thread has some great lulz

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1768834&forum_id=5 (http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1768834&forum_id=5)

A Sooner in Texas
1/7/2011, 10:28 PM
Jebus, that A&M band is bo-o-o-o-o-o-o-oring.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 10:30 PM
Didn't seem to make much difference in Stillwater this year

What happened in Stillwater. I just remember returning the kickoff for a td and getting blackout drunk cause we won.

Did I miss anything?

;)

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 10:32 PM
This halftime seems dumb

Cornfed
1/7/2011, 10:34 PM
*YAWN*

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 10:39 PM
What happened in Stillwater. I just remember returning the kickoff for a td and getting blackout drunk cause we won.

Did I miss anything?

;)

lol well same thing happened w/ the Nebbish/Whorn matchup. Seems like all that "Hate" can just as easily be a distraction as it can motivation.

Okie35
1/7/2011, 10:39 PM
I agree, yawn. LSU isn't getting called for **** lol

Okie35
1/7/2011, 10:40 PM
and no flag lol...

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 10:41 PM
Wow I think we've seen that play before. A&M is not matching up well vs their receivers.

StoopTroup
1/7/2011, 10:42 PM
I'm wrong...nobody deserves to be Co-Champs. We rule!

BOOMER SOONER ! ! !

CowboyMRW
lol well same thing happened w/ the Nebbish/Whorn matchup. Seems like all that "Hate" can just as easily be a distraction as it can motivation.

I don't think it was as much distraction as it was that damn 50 defense. We didn't adjust we enough.

Anywho, can yall please keep posting updates. My roomates decided the game was over and started playing NBA Jam

Cornfed
Makes you wonder if we should have run a few post routes against em.....lol

TopDawg
1/7/2011, 10:43 PM
On the replay right before they went to commercial, you could see the LSU cheerleaders on the sidelines cranking their necks and leaning back to see the play right in front of them happening on the big screen.

BlownGP
1/7/2011, 10:44 PM
wow,,, a&m defesne? no

TopDawg
1/7/2011, 10:45 PM
I don't think it was as much distraction as it was that damn 50 defense. We didn't adjust we enough.

Anywho, can yall please keep posting updates. My roomates decided the game was over and started playing NBA Jam

Your roommates were right. It's now 35-17 and LSU seems to be gaining momentum...still.

Cornfed
1/7/2011, 10:45 PM
On the replay right before they went to commercial, you could see the LSU cheerleaders on the sidelines cranking their necks and leaning back to see the play right in front of them happening on the big screen.

lol I have yet to watch a game there but everyone I know says the screen is actually a distraction.

tcrb
1/7/2011, 10:46 PM
OK....it's time for the sinkhole to swallow that place up before the crowd starts to thin.

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 10:46 PM
Someone needs to help those A&M players out and pull their bra straps back up on their shoulders.

Okie35
1/7/2011, 10:47 PM
I'm wrong...nobody deserves to be Co-Champs. We rule!

BOOMER SOONER ! ! !

:D :D :D

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 10:47 PM
lol I have yet to watch a game there but everyone I know says the screen is actually a distraction.

I was pretty disappointed last year at the CB. I don't like the screen. Why pay buckoo's of money when you could sit at home and watch the game from a screen

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 10:48 PM
Your roommates were right. It's now 35-17 and LSU seems to be gaining momentum...still.

Well that's disappointing

Crimson Kid
1/7/2011, 10:49 PM
Boy lsu sure is getting cramps and hurt a lot. Talk about faking to slow the pace down.

rekamrettuB
1/7/2011, 10:49 PM

If you are in the 400 levels (upper) I can see what they mean. It is very, very large. One side is about a 1/3 of an acre. I've never sat anywhere lower than 4th row on the 3rd level and have never been caught staring at it. The 400s are way, way up there.

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 10:50 PM
Went to the championship game there last month. It takes a bit to adjust to, but after awhile I found myself following the action on the field and then checking the screen when there were bodies obscuring the ball. Definitely would help if you were in the nosebleeds though.

madmartigan
1/7/2011, 10:51 PM
Boy lsu sure is getting cramps and hurt a lot. Talk about faking to slow the pace down.

i was thinking the same thing. they really should reevaluate their s&c coaching situation because these guys are dropping like flies.

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 10:51 PM
Went to the championship game there last month. It takes a bit to adjust to, but after awhile I found myself following the action on the field and then checking the screen when there were bodies obscuring the ball. Definitely would help if you were in the nosebleeds though.

That's a true fan. Came all the way from Eugene to go to a game

soonergirlNeugene
1/7/2011, 10:53 PM
Well I didn't want to miss what coulda been the last OU/Nebraska game in my lifetime.