PDA

View Full Version : This is what happens when the woman cries

3rdgensooner
1/7/2011, 12:20 PM
Women's tears send "no sex" message to men: study (http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE7054VU20110106)

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Women's tears are a turnoff for men, Israeli researchers say.

The findings, in a study by the Weizmann Institute of Science and Wolfson Hospital near Tel Aviv on the role tears play in non-verbal communication, suggest that a chemical in women's tears lowers men's testosterone levels.
Looking beyond any impact on sexual drive, the researchers hope their findings might one day be used in cancer treatment.

"There are a number of illnesses that are treated by lowering the levels of testosterone, the most prominent is prostate cancer," said Professor Noam Sobel of the Weizmann Institute.

He said the current methods of testosterone reduction cause side effects, and his research team hoped that the use of tears could eliminate them.

Men who took part in the study, published in Science Express, were asked to sniff the tears of women who had cried while watching sad films.

Sobel said researchers had expected the tears would boost the men's sense of empathy. Instead, their heart and respiratory rates, salivary testosterone and a brain scan all pointed to a reduction of sexual arousal.

The chemo-signal in women's tears, he said, was one way of saying "no, I am not interested."

"Communication is key to survival. Humans, like all mammals, use smell in their communication. It is very efficient if you have a chemical signal which transmits what you want -- or clearly don't want -- in a sexual situation," Sobel added.

He said the researchers had set out to study the tears of both men and women, but only one man had responded to a notice put up on Israeli college campuses asking for volunteers who thought they could cry easily.

macdaddybuff
1/7/2011, 12:22 PM
It took research to figure this out haha.

Howzit
1/7/2011, 12:23 PM
I wonder what message Dean's tears after sex sends.

Penguin
1/7/2011, 12:37 PM
Salivary testosterone.

delhalew
1/7/2011, 12:39 PM
So if your wife is an emotional basket case that cries all the time, you won't want to have the secks...surprise. On the up side, you may avoid prostate cancer!

C&CDean
1/7/2011, 01:09 PM
I wonder what message Dean's tears after sex sends.

Mine are tears of joy. Yours? Tears of pain from the anal rendering you just received.

2121Sooner
1/7/2011, 01:32 PM
I usally cry after sex too.

But it is typicaly from the mace she sprayed into my eyes.

Howzit
1/7/2011, 01:55 PM
Mine are tears of joy. Yours? Tears of pain from the anal rendering you just received.
Dude, you're harshin' my mellow.

Veritas
1/7/2011, 03:55 PM
So now Dean does anal renderings? I didn't even know he was artistic.

C&CDean
1/7/2011, 03:58 PM
Our boy Picasso ain't got nothin' on me. I can paint a browneye and it's so realistic it smells like ****.

rekamrettuB
1/7/2011, 04:13 PM
What if it's tears from a grudge......ahhhh, nevermind.

Breadburner
1/7/2011, 04:20 PM
So when I ****ed her to tears that doesn't mean what I thought it did......

XingTheRubicon
1/7/2011, 05:31 PM
I've always thought mace was a major turnoff.

Veritas
1/7/2011, 05:32 PM
To the tune of "When the Children Cry" by White Lion

When the women cry,
You know that snatch is dry,
Cause when you get her drunk,
You try to stick it in her trunk.

I'm a muhfuggin' POET

SouthFortySooner
1/7/2011, 05:40 PM
I makes my wimmen happy twice. When I get on and when I get off.

OUthunder
1/7/2011, 06:15 PM
Five star thread.

DIB
1/7/2011, 06:28 PM
This research is way off. Personally, I can't get an erection without seeing a woman cry.

STUpendOUs
1/7/2011, 07:09 PM
z3xpS9oJiMQ

SunnySooner
1/7/2011, 07:27 PM
No wonder I cry so much when I'm PMS'in...just another way to say, "LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE, YOU SELFISH *******!!!!!!!!!!".

But the rest of the month, we're smokin'. ;):D

Leroy Lizard
1/7/2011, 10:02 PM
My dates cried all the time. Then I found out it was the onion on my breath.

Penguin
1/7/2011, 10:17 PM
I'm not paying my "date" $50 to cry.

A Sooner in Texas
1/7/2011, 10:43 PM
Spek to 3G for the Prince reference.

stoopified
1/8/2011, 01:16 PM
Mine are tears of joy. Yours? Tears of pain from the anal rendering you just received.That tells me more about y'alls love life then I want to know.Didn't anyone teach you to keep this sort of thing private? :)

Leroy Lizard
1/8/2011, 06:05 PM
When I see a woman crying, my first inclination isn't "Wow, what a hottie!" My first inclination is "WTF did I say this time?!?!"