PDA

View Full Version : Hey STEP

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 12:38 AM
I dint watch much of Lucks Play this year. Do you think he would have been #1 if he declared this year? Why?

yankee
1/7/2011, 12:41 AM
/end thread

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149906

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 12:47 AM
/end thread

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149906

Up yers. Im asking STEP a specific question . So suck a big one .:rolleyes:

Blue
1/7/2011, 12:51 AM
Apparently he's the second coming of Elway and Marino. he looked good the other night, but where the heck did all this hype come from?

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 12:53 AM
Apparently he's the second coming of Elway and Marino. he looked good the other night, but where the heck did all this hype come from?

Thats My point, Why I wanted STEPs input on this ONE player .;)

THE-JROD
1/7/2011, 12:57 AM
Why is STEP so cool?

sooner59
1/7/2011, 12:58 AM
If you met him you would know. Kind of like meeting Tebow. It changes your life forever.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/7/2011, 12:58 AM
Luck is the real deal...In a system like Stanford runs, A 59-65 percent completion rate is exceptional.....He completed over 71 percent of his passes...He has mobility and a great release...He takes care of the ball, has great feet, scans the field well...

Only 8 INTs in that system is good as well...

If Bradford had come back, it would have been a tough call for which one would have went 1st

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 01:00 AM
So IYHO he would have been the #1 Draft pick ?

If so that makes him Dumb as far as the bucks go

stoops the eternal pimp
1/7/2011, 01:14 AM
He would have..

The thing is that his family is has a lot of money..his dad makes 400k a year at West Virginia...He is well taken care of already..It's easier to turn money down when you have it already

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 01:19 AM
But Ive read sompun like 40 Mil , If they get that rookie Salary cap in .
That be hard to leave on the table for anyone. he can always come back and get his Degree.

SoonerLB
1/7/2011, 01:21 AM
Heard earlier tonight (wasn't paying close attention, so not sure who said it) that Luck staying at Stanford made Jimmy Clausen breath easier about being traded to Jersey Shore for a playa to be determined later. ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
1/7/2011, 01:24 AM
But Ive read sompun like 40 Mil , If they get that rookie Salary cap in .
That be hard to leave on the table for anyone. he can always come back and get his Degree.

I think his degree would be tough to walk away from and then get back into it...some type of architecture degree

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 01:33 AM
I think his degree would be tough to walk away from and then get back into it...some type of architecture degree

This may be true , But 40 MILLION , that be hard to walk away from to. Hell Daddies 400k aint shat compared to that.
But if hes happy then Im glad for him

THE-JROD
1/7/2011, 01:37 AM
Whatever the reason he had for stayin is makin him happy! So I applaud the kid and hope nothing but success this next year for him. Unless we meet him in the NC game...then i hope his @$$ goes down :D

yermom
1/7/2011, 02:34 AM
apparently Bradford told him to stay...

and he was really good last year as well

MI Sooner
1/7/2011, 06:11 AM
This may be true , But 40 MILLION , that be hard to walk away from to. Hell Daddies 400k aint shat compared to that.
But if hes happy then Im glad for him

Whatever he walked away from will be the same deal he gets next year, and lokely to be alot less than Bradgord, since the new labor agreement will apply.

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 06:56 AM
Whatever he walked away from will be the same deal he gets next year, and lokely to be alot less than Bradgord, since the new labor agreement will apply.

WTF? Do i need to be durnk to understand this?:rolleyes:

soonercastor
1/7/2011, 07:35 AM

That's not true. The salary cap wouldn't apply this year unless they have a deal by April which won't happen. He could potentially bet leaving ~20 mil on the table even if he's still the #1 pick next year.

yankee
1/7/2011, 10:49 AM
Up yers. Im asking STEP a specific question . So suck a big one .:rolleyes:

Search button is your friend. Or a simple PM.

btk108
1/7/2011, 11:00 AM

Don't like the thread, THEN DON"T READ IT.

yankee
1/7/2011, 11:08 AM
Don't like the thread, THEN DON"T READ IT.

Don't like my post, THEN DON'T READ IT.

:)

bmjlr
1/7/2011, 11:44 AM

:confused:

stoops the eternal pimp
1/7/2011, 11:46 AM
Excuse me, I speak a little jive.

tcrb
1/7/2011, 12:00 PM
Don't like my post, THEN DON'T READ IT.

:)

Dont get all butt hurt....you're the one who jumped into this thread with your chest puffed out actin' like you're the forum thread monitor.

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 02:35 PM

Dumas, If I had wanted to wade thru tons of **** to get an answer to ONE question I prolly would have done so . But since I DGAS about any of the rest I Just asked STEP a question.
Have some red ya dumas

BoulderSooner79
1/7/2011, 02:41 PM
I was surprised Stoops advised T. Lewis and Broyles to stay - publicly no less. Maybe these guys really thing the odds of a lockout year is very high and the real decision is the risk of getting hurt in college vs the risk of not playing for a full year.

stoopified
1/7/2011, 07:42 PM
If you met him you would know. Kind of like meeting Tebow. It changes your life forever. :D

Breadburner
1/7/2011, 07:52 PM
Excuse me Stewardess, I speak a little jive.

fify :D

http://www.nndb.com/people/931/000022865/bb4-sized.jpg

yankee
1/8/2011, 02:30 AM
Dont get all butt hurt....you're the one who jumped into this thread with your chest puffed out actin' like you're the forum thread monitor.

I AM the forum thread monitor, you n00b.

Dumas, If I had wanted to wade thru tons of **** to get an answer to ONE question I prolly would have done so . But since I DGAS about any of the rest I Just asked STEP a question.
Have some red ya dumas

You keep spelling dumb*** wrong. Just an fyi. Even in the neg red stuff you gave me, you spelled it wrong. At least do me the honor of spelling it right if I'm gonna "have some red". :)

:gary:

tcrb
1/8/2011, 10:23 AM
I AM the forum thread monitor, you n00b.

LOL@you callin' me a n00b when you're the one acting like a n00b.

And you'd think that a "thread monitor" like yourself would know that if you spell dumas correctly, it'll get censored with a bunch of asterisks.

delhalew
1/8/2011, 01:07 PM
Luck is getting good advice. He will not overlook the fact that, in the event of a lockout, a year off will have serious negative effects on any QBs development.

yankee
1/8/2011, 02:38 PM
LOL@you callin' me a n00b when you're the one acting like a n00b.

And you'd think that a "thread monitor" like yourself would know that if you spell dumas correctly, it'll get censored with a bunch of asterisks.

zomg, so much n00b in thiz pozt. ur such a n00b lolol

yermom
1/8/2011, 02:40 PM
Luck is getting good advice. He will not overlook the fact that, in the event of a lockout, a year off will have serious negative effects on any QBs development.

unless you are Michael Vick ;)

olevetonahill
1/8/2011, 04:04 PM
zomg, so much n00b in thiz pozt. ur such a n00b lolol

Heh, a nOOb callin anyone a nOOb is funny as hell ;)