PDA

View Full Version : So, who here is on the twitters?

Penguin
1/6/2011, 11:32 PM
Is it worth signing up for?

usaosooner
1/6/2011, 11:38 PM
depends on who you follow

2121Sooner
1/6/2011, 11:42 PM
Ryan Broyles.

Tony
1/6/2011, 11:53 PM
I think it's great. I was very skeptical at first. What works for it is it's versatility. It's easily the best way to follow breaking news, it serves as a de facto RSS feed, and if you can communicate concisely a great way to get a bigger microphone.

Also, follow some of your favorite comedians for great one-liners. And 19th century pitcher Old Hoss Radbourn.

2121Sooner
1/7/2011, 12:04 AM
Tony follows @ldonovansucks

sooner59
1/7/2011, 12:47 AM
David can tell you all about it. :D

yermom
1/7/2011, 02:12 AM
Step 1) Sign up for Twitter.

Step 2) Post tweets on SoonFans.com

Step 3) ???

Step 4) Profit.

sooner59
1/7/2011, 03:11 AM
Heh. I've seen this somewhere before.

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 03:56 PM
David can tell you all about it. :D

Step 1) Sign up for Twitter.

Step 2) Post tweets on SoonFans.com

Step 3) ???

Step 4) Profit.

i should get a twitter.

C&CDean
1/7/2011, 03:59 PM
No. Why? Cause I ain't gay.

Soonerwake
1/7/2011, 04:00 PM
I sat on the twitter this morning. In fact, I go there every morning..

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 04:03 PM
No. Why? Cause I ain't gay.

I hope your happy someday.

3rdgensooner
1/7/2011, 04:05 PM
I follow a few people who make me laugh.

Bradz
1/7/2011, 04:06 PM
Twitter is great. I follow about 45 people... mostly sports writers and media members. It is like facebook in a way, except you only hear from the people you WANT to hear from... and you never have to say anything, which is a misconception to most who have never participated.

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 04:08 PM
Twitter is great. I follow about 45 people... mostly sports writers and media members. It is like facebook in a way, except you only hear from the people you WANT to hear from... and you never have to say anything, which is a misconception to most who have never participated.

http://i52.tinypic.com/f1d0ea.jpg

I agree.

C&CDean
1/7/2011, 04:09 PM
I hope your happy someday.

I'm happy today. I was happy yesterday. I plan on being happy tomorrow.

WTF is your point?

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 04:09 PM
I'm happy today. I was happy yesterday. I plan on being happy tomorrow.

WTF is your point?

you said you "aint gay"

did you mean queer?

Tony
1/7/2011, 04:14 PM

I read a quote from someone once that said Facebook is for people you went to high school with, and Twitter is for people you wish you went to high school with.

I also agree with you about not having to say anything. I really don't tweet very much, but I still find it has great utility.

C&CDean
1/7/2011, 04:15 PM
No, I meant gay.

I think you're spending way too much time playing with your twitter. You're gonna go blind.

Besides, there's nothing at all cool about people who spend 90% of their life with their little twitter machine in their hands twittering away like a little homo. My advice? Go hunting or fishing and leave that POS hand-held device at the house. I know, you can't. You'd have withdrawals and crap. Meh.

3rdgensooner
1/7/2011, 04:18 PM
Besides, there's nothing at all cool about people who spend 90% of their life with their little twitter machine in their hands twittering away like a little homo. My advice? Go hunting or fishing and leave that POS hand-held device at the house. I know, you can't. You'd have withdrawals and crap. Meh.
So either people are either tweeting 90% of the time or they don't tweet at all? There's no in-between?

Breadburner
1/7/2011, 04:19 PM
I had a Gf that use to get twitterpated all the time.......

C&CDean
1/7/2011, 04:19 PM
So either people are either tweeting 90% of the time or they don't tweet at all? There's no in-between?

-sigh-

No, I'm just talking about the little homos who twitter all their waking hours. Don't go jumping off a cliff on me here.

3rdgensooner
1/7/2011, 04:22 PM
-sigh-

No, I'm just talking about the little homos who twitter all their waking hours. Don't go jumping off a cliff on me here.
Haha, well I think I'll be okay regardless of your views of twitter homos.

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 04:23 PM
-sigh-

Well i can say that is no where near me. I tweet a lot, but usually all at once.

And most of my life, i cant or dont wont to tweet about.

i tweet about other peoples lives. I am not interesting.

Mike Leach, he is interesting.

C&CDean
1/7/2011, 04:23 PM
Haha, well I think I'll be okay regardless of your views of twitter homos.

Of course if you wanna be a twitter homo I'd be happy to watch.

C&CDean
1/7/2011, 04:26 PM
Well i can say that is no where near me. I tweet a lot, but usually all at once.

And most of my life, i cant or dont wont to tweet about.

i tweet about other peoples lives. I am not interesting.

Mike Leach, he is interesting.

Maybe to you, but I couldn't give a crap about Leach - unless you tell me he's coming to OU. Personally, I'd rather hear about your uninteresting life than about every decision some over-hyped jock/thug makes. Those guys must feel awfully important when they've got thousands of little boys following their every move around on twitter. Homo.

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 04:30 PM
Maybe to you, but I couldn't give a crap about Leach - unless you tell me he's coming to OU. Personally, I'd rather hear about your uninteresting life than about every decision some over-hyped jock/thug makes. Those guys must feel awfully important when they've got thousands of little boys following their every move around on twitter. Homo.

lol i feel ya

Radar's Left Hand
1/7/2011, 04:36 PM
No, I meant gay.

I think you're spending way too much time playing with your twitter. You're gonna go blind.

I love reading this on an internet message board. :confused:

3rdgensooner
1/7/2011, 04:40 PM
Of course if you wanna be a twitter homo I'd be happy to watch.I'm more of a twicurious.

I love reading this on an internet message board.
That's totally completely not different.

OUthunder
1/7/2011, 06:13 PM
I prefer a hummer over a twitter. Just sayin.

However, I do like tiattays.