PDA

View Full Version : Give the guy credit who said Broyles would be back....

Soonerus
1/6/2011, 11:06 PM
He deserves it...

rainiersooner
1/6/2011, 11:09 PM
you mean the source?

Collier11
1/6/2011, 11:09 PM
if you are talking about David, I dont think he has been wrong yet...just sayin

JLEW1818
1/6/2011, 11:12 PM
stay out of this

OUEngr1990
1/6/2011, 11:27 PM
Give my dog credit!! He wagged his tail when I asked him if Broyles would be back! My dog is never wrong!!

Soonerus
1/6/2011, 11:42 PM
Yes, the David guy...I know he was pulling it out of his arse but he got it right so he got him some cred....

2121Sooner
1/6/2011, 11:44 PM
Hey!!!!

I just flipped a coin and guessed heads.......and guess what......it was heads.

Do I get credit for that?

oumartin
1/6/2011, 11:47 PM
My source will tell Davids source to give him credit.

My source also told me that David doesn't have hair on his scrote yet. don't ask me how he knows this. My source also smokes pot

Soonerus
1/6/2011, 11:49 PM
I know all of that, give a little cred tho'....

Collier11
1/6/2011, 11:51 PM
Hey!!!!

you dont have to like his attention grabs but get over the fact that the guy seems to have a pretty good source...good grief

2121Sooner
1/7/2011, 12:00 AM
I didnt read his threads enough to notice any attention grab, but I never thought Broyles was coming out this year.

SoonerStud615
1/7/2011, 12:25 AM
I didnt read his threads enough to notice any attention grab, but I never thought Broyles was coming out this year.

:eek: I haven't heard about Broyles' sexual preference yet...

NorCal Sooner
1/7/2011, 02:10 AM
I'll give him props. I thought Broyles was gone for sure.

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 02:53 AM
As long as I am annoying some of you I am allll good. I like attention, but the real reason I try to make it a bigger deal then "I know this guy/girl who works at OU and they know this and they know that" is because A: it's fun to see who is a hater and who isn't. And 2: I can't keep this to myself. There is a lot I can't actually say out loud (online) but I'm just thankful have I know someone in a high place who understands my love of football and OU.

En_Fuego
1/7/2011, 02:58 AM
As long as I am annoying some of you I am allll good. I like attention, but the real reason I try to make it a bigger deal then "I know this guy/girl who works at OU and they know this and they know that" is because A: it's fun to see who is a hater and who isn't. And 2: I can't keep this to myself. There is a lot I can't actually say out loud (online) but I'm just thankful have I know someone in a high place who understands my love of football and OU.

Hope ya dont git em fared...:texan:

Sooner_Tuf
1/7/2011, 03:00 AM
Yes, the David guy...I know he was pulling it out of his arse but he got it right so he got him some cred....

You know that recommending someone that you know pulled something out of their arse doesn't exactly help your own ;)

CatfishSooner
1/7/2011, 04:05 AM
spec D

soonercastor
1/7/2011, 07:37 AM
I'm his source FWIW.

SteelClip49
1/7/2011, 08:58 AM
DAVID is a legend, one of my favorites here.

bmjlr
1/7/2011, 09:26 AM
Hey!!!!

Do you have proof?!

Mad Dog Madsen
1/7/2011, 10:53 AM
David's source is James Hale.

MamaMia
1/7/2011, 11:10 AM
I give oudavid props for continuing to make predictions even after you all give the poor guy such heartache. :D

delhalew
1/7/2011, 11:12 AM
David gets good info. Just drop the self important, please love me game, and things will go smoother.

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 11:22 AM
Hope ya dont git em fared...:texan:

lol as long as i stick to the plan

I'm his source FWIW.

no comment

DAVID is a legend, one of my favorites here.

awww shucks

I give oudavid props for continuing to make predictions even after you all give the poor guy such heartache. :D

thanks Mama

David gets good info. Just drop the self important, please love me game, and things will go smoother.

thats a good idea. I might just take your advise.

gaylordfan1
1/7/2011, 11:28 AM
I want David to be our new ST's coach!

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 11:48 AM
I want David to be our new ST's coach!

I would do "no homo" things just to be a football manager at OU.

tcrb
1/7/2011, 12:09 PM

Yeah...+1. He's got thick skin.

Jboozer
1/7/2011, 12:16 PM
My source is better than your source.

SoonerPr8r
1/7/2011, 12:40 PM
I would do "super homo" things just to be a football manager at OU.

FIFY:D :D :D

Thanks for the scoops btw.

TUSooner
1/7/2011, 01:48 PM
WHY?! Why give "credit"? Credit for bloody f***ing WHAT?! Because someone told us something a few hours before it was publicly announced? Something that, in the great scheme of life, is just not all that important. Is anyone's life one inch better because someone said "I know he will" before everyone else knew he would? I mean if this guys got stock tips or if he know's which horse will win the 5th race at the Fairgrounds tomorrow -- or if he knows where the jihadis will hit next -- then let's talk. Otherwise he's just bragging about trivial sh!t other people deign to tell him. Such abject shallowness should not be encouraged. The things you people think are important, I can't understand.*

* Apologies to Steely Dan for misquoting.

2121Sooner
1/7/2011, 01:53 PM
Do you have proof?!

Why yes I do......

http://www.xaraxone.com/guest/guest78/1987-Quarter-Head.png

bmjlr
1/7/2011, 03:22 PM
Why yes I do......

http://www.xaraxone.com/guest/guest78/1987-Quarter-Head.png

:D

soonerchk
1/7/2011, 03:24 PM
Lots of people said Broyles would be back. More people I know said he was coming back than those that said he wasn't. I will go immediately to Facebook and give each and every one of them credit for guessing right on a 50/50 call.

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 03:29 PM
WHY?! Why give "credit"? Credit for bloody f***ing WHAT?! Because someone told us something a few hours before it was publicly announced? Something that, in the great scheme of life, is just not all that important. Is anyone's life one inch better because someone said "I know he will" before everyone else knew he would? I mean if this guys got stock tips or if he know's which horse will win the 5th race at the Fairgrounds tomorrow -- or if he knows where the jihadis will hit next -- then let's talk. Otherwise he's just bragging about trivial sh!t other people deign to tell him. Such abject shallowness should not be encouraged. The things you people think are important, I can't understand.*

* Apologies to Steely Dan for misquoting.

Its important on here, the forum that you just used. Is a Sooner player returning important on SOONERfans.com.....i would like to think so.

And i had the info over 24 hours before it came out.

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 03:34 PM
Yeah...+1. He's got thick skin.

people on here arnt as mean as they think they are.

And having a hot girlfriend (ask LeRoy) keeps me pretty happy.

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 04:03 PM
people on here arnt as mean as they think they are.

Better watch it Boy , Ive been known to rip kids heads off and **** down their necks just for fun :pop:

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 04:04 PM
Better watch it Boy , Ive been known to rip kids heads off and **** down their necks just for fun :pop:

my response.

:pop:

C&CDean
1/7/2011, 04:05 PM
Its important on here, the forum that you just used. Is a Sooner player returning important on SOONERfans.com.....i would like to think so.

And i had the info over 24 hours before it came out.

Homo. No no homo. Homo.

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 04:06 PM
Homo. No no homo. Homo.

im not gonna lie, that font color is pretty.

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 04:07 PM
my response.

:pop:

Meet me at the 1st Tail Gate next season .:cool:

C&CDean
1/7/2011, 04:08 PM
im not gonna lie, that font color is pretty.

So's your mouf.

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 04:10 PM
So's your mouf.

no homo

Soonerwake
1/7/2011, 04:12 PM

Leroy is your girlfriend?? Damn, how did I miss that?? :P

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 04:13 PM
Leroy is your girlfriend?? Damn, how did I miss that?? :P

lol i cee what you did there.

OU_Sooners75
1/7/2011, 04:15 PM
if you are talking about David, I dont think he has been wrong yet...just sayin

He hasnt...yet everyone keeps giving the kid ****.

Even if he is wrong sometimes, doesnt mean he is less of a good source...People change their minds quite often.

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 04:21 PM

Even if he is wrong sometimes, doesnt mean he is less of a good source...People change their minds quite often.

oh my goooooooshhhhhhhhhhh. DUDE SHUT THE F' UP. NO ONE CARES AND NO ONE THOUGHT BOB STOOPS WAS GOING TO BE THE NEXT HEAD COACH AT FLORIDA. NO ONE. NO COOKIE FOR YOU.

Im never wrong.

C&CDean
1/7/2011, 04:22 PM

If he was such a good "source" he'd hook you up with endless poon and pretty pink drinks with long straws in them.

I just don't get everyone's raging need to know something first, and even more importantly, someone's need to be recognized for it. Kinda smacks of weird to me.

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 04:27 PM
If he was such a good "source" he'd hook you up with endless poon and pretty pink drinks with long straws in them.

I just don't get everyone's raging need to know something first, and even more importantly, someone's need to be recognized for it. Kinda smacks of weird to me.

I see your point. A lot of reasonable people dont care when they hear something. I dont normally grab the attention of normal people.

and the second part is a personal problem i might have. Though its not that i really WANT to be recognized. I just want to have my fun with it.

C&CDean
1/7/2011, 04:28 PM
I see your point. A lot of reasonable people dont care when they hear something. I dont normally grab the attention of normal people.

and the second part is a personal problem i might have. Though its not that i really WANT to be recognized. I just want to have my fun with it.

You'd get a lot more mileage by tweeting pictures of your ernie to everybody. Except me.

OU_Sooners75
1/7/2011, 04:30 PM

I have a different source for that...his name is C&CDean! :eek:

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 04:31 PM
I dont normally grab the attention of normal people.

Must be why Limptard likes you :D

Really I like bustin on him cause its fun. I dont do it in a mean way :D

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 04:31 PM
You'd get a lot more mileage by tweeting pictures of your ernie to everybody. Except me.

lol i have to draw(does this word still start Kevin Wilson threads) the line somewhere.

oudavid1
1/7/2011, 04:32 PM
Must be why Limptard likes you :D

Really I like bustin on him cause its fun. I dont do it in a mean way :D

haha Lizards arnt as bad as people think.

olevetonahill
1/7/2011, 04:49 PM
haha Lizards arnt as bad as people think.

Boy. Some one has pulled the http://photographworks.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/sheep.jpg

Over yer eyes

SoonerinSouthlake
1/7/2011, 05:16 PM
I said a month ago that Broyles would be back...

Just not on this board, or to anyone who would vouch for me.

But thanks for the props