1/6/2011, 08:53 PM
I had a girlfriend like that once.

I thought that most girls were like this :eek: :D

JLEW1818
1/6/2011, 08:53 PM
if my NFL team drafted him I would quit being a fan

SbOrOiNaEnR
1/6/2011, 09:25 PM
"I'd also like to thank coach [Garrick] McGee for everything he has done for me, and in particular, helping develop my mental approach to the game."

Well that's nice of him. Then there's this gem:

""Coach [Bobby] Petrino is a winner, a man of character..."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...breath...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Memtig14
1/6/2011, 10:23 PM
I thought that most girls were like this :eek: :D

No, a lot of them don't have the measurables.

OUthunder
1/6/2011, 10:25 PM
"Man of Character," heh. So is my lawyer.

soonerinkaty
1/6/2011, 10:31 PM
All the measurables, not so much in between the ears

I wish most girls were like this ;)

Football Jim
1/7/2011, 01:35 AM
Mallet + NFL = FAIL

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/7/2011, 01:45 AM
Mallet + NFL = FAILIs Arkypig that state's ag school, as well as its teasip school?

THE-JROD
1/7/2011, 01:48 AM
Ok, i'll honestly go against what some of you are saying. I strongly feel like Mallett has the arm strength to be a solid quarterback in the NFL..am i sayin legendary? Absolutely not..but if the kid can get a few years as a backup and learn what it takes to be successful in the NFL...then get thrown into the fire..I think he'll be alright...

Okie35
1/7/2011, 01:56 AM
Ok, i'll honestly go against what some of you are saying. I strongly feel like Mallett has the arm strength to be a solid quarterback in the NFL..am i sayin legendary? Absolutely not..but if the kid can get a few years as a backup and learn what it takes to be successful in the NFL...then get thrown into the fire..I think he'll be alright...

I agree. He can make NFL throws. He'll just need a solid offensive line. His main problem is his mobility but he's 6'7 lol i'm sure its not that easy to run in that frame.

THE-JROD
1/7/2011, 02:06 AM
I agree. He can make NFL throws. He'll just need a solid offensive line. His main problem is his mobility but he's 6'7 lol i'm sure its not that easy to run in that frame.

Dont gotta be able to run...I mean look at Peyton Manning :D...and before ya haters start attackin that statement..im not comparin him to Peyton...just sayin...Arm strength, and if he is able to gain the smarts can take him a long ways! But no way he'll be as smart as Peyton.

yermom
1/7/2011, 02:21 AM
if his receivers could catch a cold, they win that game

i don't think he's the problem

Okie35
1/7/2011, 02:32 AM
if his receivers could catch a cold, they win that game

i don't think he's the problem

His only knock would be his decision making and pocket presence.

THE-JROD
1/7/2011, 02:33 AM
Exactly! I've tried tellin a few people that,and all they say is "well if he had any touch on the ball, those receivers dont drop those passes" Well shyt, he couldnt just lob them in or else they are picked or the receiver is hammered as he catches the ball!!!

THE-JROD
1/7/2011, 02:34 AM
His only knock would be his decision making and pocket presence.

His decision making is a huge factor!! That last bowl game possesion and the game against Bama shows that he still has a little ways to go with his smarts...but i believe the kid has a bright future!

CowboyMRW
1/7/2011, 02:56 AM
No, a lot of them don't have the measurables.

Most do up here in stillwater ;) :D

FrostySooner
1/7/2011, 03:01 AM

So did Ryan Leaf and look what he ended up being. I watched Mallett play 3 or 4 times this season and I don't like his attitude, he has mobility issues, and I think he may be a backup at best.

OUmillenium
1/7/2011, 09:12 AM
Arm = Yes
Height = Yes

Brain = no

Watching him really made me appreciate LJ more. I will say the Ark receivers suck balls...and not in a way that helps you win games. TOOOOO many drops in big games.

Sooner_Bob
1/7/2011, 09:17 AM
All the measurables, not so much in between the ears

Exactly. He throws worse temper tantrums than my 9 year-old.

Aldebaran
1/7/2011, 09:18 AM
He'll miss the helmet stickers.

Sooner_Bob
1/7/2011, 09:21 AM
He'll miss the helmet stickers.

I just hope someone teaches the poor boy how to shave.

yankee
1/7/2011, 10:53 AM

Jamarcus Russell and Ryan leaf had NFL arm strength too... Just sayin'...

Scott D
1/7/2011, 12:02 PM

Am I the only one on this board now praying that the Houston Texans draft Mallett?

mohican
1/7/2011, 01:49 PM
I am sure he'll be a fine fit for the Dallas Cowboys. He should fit right in w/ the rest of the overpaid-overrated crybabies they have right now.

Okie35
1/7/2011, 01:50 PM
Am I the only one on this board now praying that the Houston Texans draft Mallett?

I think he goes to the Bills.

Okie35
1/7/2011, 01:51 PM
So did Ryan Leaf and look what he ended up being. I watched Mallett play 3 or 4 times this season and I don't like his attitude, he has mobility issues, and I think he may be a backup at best.

Don't compare anyone to Ryan Leaf. I hate SEC talks but Ryan Leaf was the softest QB i've ever seen. Mallett has actually cleaned up his attitude from last year.

yermom
1/7/2011, 02:12 PM
I am sure he'll be a fine fit for the Dallas Cowboys. He should fit right in w/ the rest of the overpaid-overrated crybabies they have right now.

he needs to get arrested first ;)

Sooner_Bob
1/7/2011, 02:44 PM

I was actually thinking the Raiders . . . :D

BigJerm7
1/7/2011, 07:11 PM

worked for me with Tebow.