PDA

View Full Version : Your last meal

badger
1/6/2011, 02:49 PM
This caught my eye when I was reading a preview of tonight's execution:

Department of Corrections spokesman Jerry Massie said Alverson has requested a large pepperoni and Italian sausage pizza and a large Dr. Pepper as his last meal.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20110106_12_0_OKLAHO567039

So we are an execution state, but regardless we all die so if you had a request for a final meal an hour before your death, what would it be?

Mississippi Sooner
1/6/2011, 02:53 PM
A tab of LSD and a case of Natty Light would do it for me. If I gotta go, might as well have some pretty swirly colors to look at.

Aldebaran
1/6/2011, 02:53 PM
I think I'd go with a Gyro from Greek House with extra sauce and a side order of their fries... Iced Tea for the drink.

OhU1
1/6/2011, 02:56 PM
A large order of Chinese Hot and Spicy Wok chicken after I've polished off a 750 ML bottle of Chimay (Blue).

soonerchk
1/6/2011, 02:57 PM
Something with pig and gravy.

NormanPride
1/6/2011, 02:58 PM
Ice Cream. Maybe something else, but whatever. At that point, I'd just want to have one last bowl of Ice Cream.

3rdgensooner
1/6/2011, 03:01 PM
bbq pork rinds and a colt 45

C&CDean
1/6/2011, 03:01 PM
Fried chicken, collards, chitlins, black-eyed peas, and watermelon.

CowboyMRW
1/6/2011, 03:06 PM
Chicken Fried steak, catfish, tater tots, sweet tea, and sopapilla cheesecake

mgsooner
1/6/2011, 03:07 PM
Just get me right after Thanksgiving dinner and I'd be good.

badger
1/6/2011, 03:17 PM
Anyone know if there's a $ limit on how much a last meal tab can be? I'm surprised I don't see more requests for caviar. Usually I see a lot of pizzas, buckets of chicken, sometimes stuff like okra and sweet potatoes down here in the south... and then a soda of some type. Often Dr. Pepper :)

Personally, I don't mind what it is, so long as NP cooks it. Yes, my spouse is a master chef without any culinary education. Be jealous :D

STUpendOUs
1/6/2011, 03:22 PM

You need to get a retread then... just say'n

OhU1
1/6/2011, 03:22 PM
I think the limit is like $15.

That fat bastard Roger Dale Stafford ate like 6 chili dogs for his last meal and the story I heard was he planned to crap his pants as a final gift to the world.

CowboyMRW
1/6/2011, 03:46 PM

That fat bastard Roger Dale Stafford ate like 6 chili dogs for his last meal and the story I heard was he planned to crap his pants as a final gift to the world.

For some reason this doesn't sound right as I've heard of many patients getting steaks

C&CDean
1/6/2011, 03:51 PM
For some reason this doesn't sound right as I've heard of many patients getting steaks

"patients?" They ain't patients. They're ****ing convicts.

StoopTroup
1/6/2011, 03:52 PM
My Last Meal would last for 40-50 years and would require quite a number of prison staff to keep the food coming.....I would wear a tux too.....

v29QfOyuZ3Y&feature=fvst

SunnySooner
1/6/2011, 03:56 PM
Crab legs. Buckets and buckets of crab legs. And a side of Thai red curry chicken with sticky rice. Yum.

thecynic
1/6/2011, 04:21 PM

Don't they all crap their pants anyway?

OhU1
1/6/2011, 04:26 PM

I'm not an authority, but my guess is if that is the case that a digestive load of 6 chili dogs would be especially horrible for DOC staff to have to deal with.

Flagstaffsooner
1/6/2011, 04:32 PM
Bearded clam. Nuff said.

SicEmBaylor
1/6/2011, 04:33 PM

I'm surprised this isn't the last meal of 99% of inmates.

soonerchk
1/6/2011, 04:40 PM

Enemas.

StoopTroup
1/6/2011, 04:46 PM
Well.....if I can only spend $15.....then I want $15 worth of Boomer Q Smoked Turkey.

I don't think they let you have alcohol. Days before though...you should be able to bribe a Guard or pay an Inmate for a nice Blunt and Final Crack Rock.

cantwait48
1/6/2011, 04:57 PM
I'd drink a bottle of hot sauce then projectile vomit in everyone's face burning their eyes shut while I break my self out of prison.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/6/2011, 04:59 PM
unicorn..and I would refuse to die until they brought it to me

thecynic
1/6/2011, 05:01 PM
Enemas.

I don't want to know how you know this, and I feel violated that I now know this as well

olevetonahill
1/6/2011, 05:08 PM
I kinda agree with the Dean, I want some Fried chicken Like my mama cooked, some Beans and corn bread, some Taters &onions fried up in Bacon grease, Home cooked Okra, some Poke salad. and fer desert some Black berry Cobbler
Now Iffen they gonna let us Have some Spirits, then Yall know what Im gonna have. I want a quart of the OVJ :cool:

Mississippi Sooner
1/6/2011, 05:11 PM
I kinda agree with the Dean, I want some Fried chicken Like my mama cooked, some Beans and corn bread, some Taters &onions fried up in Bacon grease, Home cooked Okra, some Poke salad. and fer desert some Black berry Cobbler
Now Iffen they gonna let us Have some Spirits, then Yall know what Im gonna have. I want a quart of the OVJ :cool:

Nah, they can't let you have alcohol. It might interact with the drugs they give you and, you know, kill you.

sooner59
1/6/2011, 05:15 PM
Medium-rare porterhouse, woodfire-grilled lobster, crab legs, and a plate of shrimp diablo.

Or...I am allergic to fish, so maybe a plate of fried catfish, just so I could know what is tasted like. That and it would freak out the prison guards when I started flatlining on them before they injected me. :D

olevetonahill
1/6/2011, 05:16 PM
Nah, they can't let you have alcohol. It might interact with the drugs they give you and, you know, kill you.

Well Baj did say " What would we WANT" so I can add it to the list. the screws might not let me have it, But at least I tried .:cool:

thecynic
1/6/2011, 05:18 PM
I hope I don't know when my last meal is

soonerchk
1/6/2011, 05:19 PM
I don't want to know how you know this, and I feel violated that I now know this as well

Seriously, do you think their going to clean up a bunch of dead inmate crap? It's just logical.

thecynic
1/6/2011, 05:24 PM
Seriously, do you think their going to clean up a bunch of dead inmate crap? It's just logical.

again, haven't put that much thought into it. but upon further review I'm guessing that makes the most sense.

Maybe they wear a big diaper or something.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/6/2011, 05:25 PM
I find crap a very immature word....I prefer doo-doo

soonerchk
1/6/2011, 05:26 PM
I find crap a very immature word....I prefer doo-doo

I usually prefer poo

2121Sooner
1/6/2011, 05:26 PM
Chicken fried steak, eggs over medium, and hashbrowns

thecynic
1/6/2011, 05:27 PM
dookie

IB4OU2
1/6/2011, 05:39 PM

Hell, that would put you down right there forget the syringe/rope/firing squad.

cccasooner2
1/6/2011, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE=StoopTroup;3110156]My Last Meal would last for 40-50 years and would require quite a number of prison staff to keep the food coming.....I would wear a tux too.....

I'll have the Creosote Special also but skip the after dinner mint.

SanJoaquinSooner
1/6/2011, 06:14 PM
Last meal requests by notable prisonersThis represents the items reported requested but does not, in all cases, represent what the prisoner actually received.

Adolf Eichmann declined a special meal, preferring a bottle of Carmel, a dry red Israeli wine. He drank about half of it.[4]

Aileen Wuornos declined a special meal, but had a hamburger and other snack food from the prison's canteen. Later, she drank a cup of coffee.[5]

Allen Lee Davis: 350-pound "Tiny" Davis had one lobster tail, fried potatoes, a half-pound of fried shrimp, six ounces of fried clams, half a loaf of garlic bread, and 32 ounces of A&W root beer.[6]

Ángel Nieves Díaz declined a special meal. He was served the regular prison meal for that day, but declined that as well.[7]

Barton Kay Kirkham: Pizzas and ice cream, "because you get cheese, meat and everything in one meal. Not so much fuss."[8]

Bruno Richard Hauptmann: Celery, olives, chicken, French fries, buttered peas, cherries, and a slice of cake.[4]

Charles Peace: A hearty breakfast of eggs and a huge amount of (very salty) bacon.[9]

Clarence Ray Allen: Buffalo steak, Kentucky Fried Chicken, sugar-free pecan pie and sugar-free black walnut ice cream.[10]

Danny Rolling: Lobster tail, butterfly shrimp, baked potato, strawberry cheesecake, and sweet tea.[11]

Dennis Wayne Bagwell: Medium rare steak with A1 Steak Sauce, fried chicken breasts and thighs, BBQ ribs, French fries, onion rings, bacon, scrambled eggs with onions, fried potatoes with onions, sliced tomatoes, salad with ranch dressing, two hamburgers, peach pie, milk, coffee, and iced tea with real sugar.[12]

Desmond Keith Carter declined a special meal, but had two cheeseburgers, a steak sub, and two Cokes from the prison canteen, for which he paid $4.20 from his prison account.[5]

Dobie Gillis Williams: Twelve candy bars and some ice cream.

Donald Snyder gained over 150 pounds in an unsuccessful bid to be unable to fit in the electric chair. He requested pork chops and eggs "and plenty of 'em!".[13]

Edward Hartman: A Greek salad, linguini with white clam sauce, cheese cake with cherry topping, garlic bread, and a Coke.[14]

Eric Wrinkles: Prime rib, a "loaded" baked potato, pork with steak fries, rolls and two salads with ranch dressing, served three days before execution because Indiana State Prison found that condemned inmates tend to lose their appetite near the end.[15]

Francis Crowley: Steak and onions, french fries, apple pie, ice cream and melted ice cream.[16]

Gary Gilmore: A hamburger, hard-boiled eggs, a baked potato, a few cups of coffee, and three shots of contraband Jack Daniel's whiskey.[4][17][18]

Gary Lee Davis: Chocolate and vanilla ice cream cups, shared with the prison superintendent and a manager.[19]

Gary M. Heidnik had two slices of a cheese pizza and two cups of black coffee.[20]

Gordon Fawcett Hambly, who suffered from indigestion, a lobster salad.[9]

Henry Martinez Porter: Flour tortillas, T-bone steak, refried beans, tossed salad, jalapeño peppers, ice cream, and chocolate cake.[21]

Ignacio Cuevas, perpetrator of the 1974 Huntsville Prison Siege - Chicken dumplings, steamed rice, sliced bread, black-eyes peas, and iced tea.[22]

James Edward Smith requested a lump of dirt, which was denied. He settled for a small cup of yogurt.[23]

Joan of Arc: Holy communion.[4]

John Albert Taylor: Pizzas "with everything."[24]

John Allen Muhammad: Chicken with red sauce and several cakes.[25]

John Wayne Gacy: A dozen deep-fried shrimp, a bucket of original recipe chicken from KFC, French fries, and a pound of strawberries.[17]

Joseph Mitchell Parsons: Three Burger King Whoppers, two large orders of fries, a chocolate shake, chocolate chip ice cream, and a package of grape Hubba Bubba bubblegum, to be shared with his brother and a cousin.[26]

Judd Gray: Chicken soup, chicken, mashed potatoes, celery, stuffed olives and ice cream.[9]

Karl Eugene Chamberlain: A variety of fresh fruit and vegetables, cheese, lunch meat, deviled eggs, six fried cheese-stuffed jalapeños, a chef salad with ranch dressing, onion rings, french fries, a cheeseburger, two fried chicken breasts, barbecue pork rolls, an omelet, milk, and orange juice.[27]

Karla Faye Tucker: Banana, peach, and garden salad with ranch dressing.[21]

Keith Zettlemoyer: Two cheeseburgers, fries, chocolate pudding and chocolate milk.[28]green beans and Pie a La Mode.[29]

Lynda Lyon Block declined a special meal, and spent her final night reading the Bible and listening to an oldies radio station.[19]

Lowell Lee Andrews: Two fried chickens with sides of mashed potatoes

, Mark Dean Schwab: Fried eggs (over easy), bacon, sausage links, hash browns, buttered toast, and a quart of chocolate milk.

Martha Beck: Fried chicken, fried potatoes and salad.[16]

Michael Bruce Ross (of Connecticut) declined a special meal, but dined on the regular prison meal of the day: turkey à la king with rice, mixed vegetables, white bread, fruit, and a beverage.[30]

Murl Daniels: Orange juice, grape juice, fried chicken, fried oysters, chili, potatoes, Limburger cheese, bread and butter, vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup, chocolate cake and coffee.[16]

Perry Smith and Richard Hickock: Shrimp, French fries, garlic bread, ice cream, and strawberries with whipped cream.[4]

Odell Barnes: "Justice, Equality, World Peace."[21]

Peter Kürten: Wiener schnitzel, fried potatoes and a bottle of white wine. He requested seconds and received it.[16]

Philip Workman: He declined a special meal for himself, but he asked for a large vegetarian pizza to be given to a homeless person in Nashville, Tennessee. This request was denied by the prison, but carried out by others across the country.[31][32]

Rainey Bethea: Fried chicken, pork chops, mashed potatoes, pickled cucumbers, cornbread, lemon pie, and ice cream.[33]

Ricky Ray Rector: Steak, fried chicken, cherry Kool-Aid, and a pecan pie — which he did not eat, because he said he was saving it for later.[34]

Robert Alton Harris: A 21-piece bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken, two large Domino's Pizzas (no anchovies), ice cream, a bag of jelly beans, a six-pack of Pepsi, and a pack of Camel cigarettes.[35][36]

Ronald Clark O'Bryan's last meal request consisted of a T-bone steak (medium to well done), french fries with ketchup, whole kernel corn, sweet peas, a lettuce and tomato salad with egg and French dressing, iced tea, sweetener, saltines, Boston cream pie, and rolls.[21]

Ronnie Lee Gardner: Lobster tail, steak, apple pie, vanilla ice cream, 7-Up, and watching The Lord of the Rings film trilogy.[37]

Ruth Snyder: She was not served a last meal, eating the prison's regular meal instead.[9]

Saddam Hussein: The Times states that "he refused their offers of cigarettes and a last meal of chicken."[38] Other sources state a variety of meal options.[39]

Stephen Wayne Anderson: Two grilled cheese sandwiches, one pint of cottage cheese, a hominy/corn mixture, one piece of peach pie, one pint of chocolate chip ice cream, and radishes.[40]

Ted Bundy declined a special meal, so he was given the traditional steak (medium-rare), eggs (over-easy), hash browns, toast, milk, coffee, juice, butter, and jelly.[4][41]

Teresa Lewis: Two fried chicken breasts, sweet peas with butter, a Dr. Pepper and German chocolate cake for dessert.[42]

Timothy McVeigh: Two pints of mint chocolate-chip ice cream.[43][44]

Velma Barfield declined a special meal, having a bag of Cheez Doodles and a can of Coca-Cola instead.[45]

Victor Feguer requested a single olive with the pit still in.[46]

Wesley Baker: Breaded fish, pasta marinara, green beans, orange fruit punch, bread, and milk (this was what was on the prison menu that day).[47]

William Bonin: Two pepperoni and sausage pizzas, three servings of chocolate ice cream, and fifteen cans of Coca-Cola. Hey Sic 'em!

Scott D
1/6/2011, 06:17 PM
a human liver with a side of fava beans and a nice chianti

CowboyMRW
1/6/2011, 06:29 PM
I'm surprised this isn't the last meal of 99% of inmates.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/killergluestick/thats_racist.gif

Spring
1/6/2011, 06:30 PM
first thing the body does when you die is poo and pee .

OUthunder
1/6/2011, 06:53 PM
Lobster Bisque from Morton's of Chicago, Caesar salad from Bogarts in Cancun, Mexico, Bone in Ribeye and crab cakes from Mickey Mantle's. Loaded baked potato and sweet corn from anywhere, Smoked Gouda mac & cheese from Park Avenue Grille, Cherry cheesecake from The Cheesecake factory, Coca-Cola, Sister Schusters hot rolls.

3 Vicodin and 7 rum and cokes.

MR2-Sooner86
1/6/2011, 06:55 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3235/2625223578_ac8907df61.jpg

StoopTroup
1/6/2011, 06:55 PM
first thing the body does when you die is poo and pee .

I thought the 1st thing was penis atrophy.

BigBoomerInBigD
1/6/2011, 08:26 PM
Last meal requests by notable prisonersThis represents the items reported requested but does not, in all cases, represent what the prisoner actually received.

Adolf Eichmann declined a special meal, preferring a bottle of Carmel, a dry red Israeli wine. He drank about half of it.[4]

Aileen Wuornos declined a special meal, but had a hamburger and other snack food from the prison's canteen. Later, she drank a cup of coffee.[5]

Allen Lee Davis: 350-pound "Tiny" Davis had one lobster tail, fried potatoes, a half-pound of fried shrimp, six ounces of fried clams, half a loaf of garlic bread, and 32 ounces of A&W root beer.[6]

Ángel Nieves Díaz declined a special meal. He was served the regular prison meal for that day, but declined that as well.[7]

Barton Kay Kirkham: Pizzas and ice cream, "because you get cheese, meat and everything in one meal. Not so much fuss."[8]

Bruno Richard Hauptmann: Celery, olives, chicken, French fries, buttered peas, cherries, and a slice of cake.[4]

Charles Peace: A hearty breakfast of eggs and a huge amount of (very salty) bacon.[9]

Clarence Ray Allen: Buffalo steak, Kentucky Fried Chicken, sugar-free pecan pie and sugar-free black walnut ice cream.[10]

Danny Rolling: Lobster tail, butterfly shrimp, baked potato, strawberry cheesecake, and sweet tea.[11]

Dennis Wayne Bagwell: Medium rare steak with A1 Steak Sauce, fried chicken breasts and thighs, BBQ ribs, French fries, onion rings, bacon, scrambled eggs with onions, fried potatoes with onions, sliced tomatoes, salad with ranch dressing, two hamburgers, peach pie, milk, coffee, and iced tea with real sugar.[12]

Desmond Keith Carter declined a special meal, but had two cheeseburgers, a steak sub, and two Cokes from the prison canteen, for which he paid $4.20 from his prison account.[5]

Dobie Gillis Williams: Twelve candy bars and some ice cream.

Donald Snyder gained over 150 pounds in an unsuccessful bid to be unable to fit in the electric chair. He requested pork chops and eggs "and plenty of 'em!".[13]

Edward Hartman: A Greek salad, linguini with white clam sauce, cheese cake with cherry topping, garlic bread, and a Coke.[14]

Eric Wrinkles: Prime rib, a "loaded" baked potato, pork with steak fries, rolls and two salads with ranch dressing, served three days before execution because Indiana State Prison found that condemned inmates tend to lose their appetite near the end.[15]

Francis Crowley: Steak and onions, french fries, apple pie, ice cream and melted ice cream.[16]

Gary Gilmore: A hamburger, hard-boiled eggs, a baked potato, a few cups of coffee, and three shots of contraband Jack Daniel's whiskey.[4][17][18]

Gary Lee Davis: Chocolate and vanilla ice cream cups, shared with the prison superintendent and a manager.[19]

Gary M. Heidnik had two slices of a cheese pizza and two cups of black coffee.[20]

Gordon Fawcett Hambly, who suffered from indigestion, a lobster salad.[9]

Henry Martinez Porter: Flour tortillas, T-bone steak, refried beans, tossed salad, jalapeño peppers, ice cream, and chocolate cake.[21]

Ignacio Cuevas, perpetrator of the 1974 Huntsville Prison Siege - Chicken dumplings, steamed rice, sliced bread, black-eyes peas, and iced tea.[22]

James Edward Smith requested a lump of dirt, which was denied. He settled for a small cup of yogurt.[23]

Joan of Arc: Holy communion.[4]

John Albert Taylor: Pizzas "with everything."[24]

John Allen Muhammad: Chicken with red sauce and several cakes.[25]

John Wayne Gacy: A dozen deep-fried shrimp, a bucket of original recipe chicken from KFC, French fries, and a pound of strawberries.[17]

Joseph Mitchell Parsons: Three Burger King Whoppers, two large orders of fries, a chocolate shake, chocolate chip ice cream, and a package of grape Hubba Bubba bubblegum, to be shared with his brother and a cousin.[26]

Judd Gray: Chicken soup, chicken, mashed potatoes, celery, stuffed olives and ice cream.[9]

Karl Eugene Chamberlain: A variety of fresh fruit and vegetables, cheese, lunch meat, deviled eggs, six fried cheese-stuffed jalapeños, a chef salad with ranch dressing, onion rings, french fries, a cheeseburger, two fried chicken breasts, barbecue pork rolls, an omelet, milk, and orange juice.[27]

Karla Faye Tucker: Banana, peach, and garden salad with ranch dressing.[21]

Keith Zettlemoyer: Two cheeseburgers, fries, chocolate pudding and chocolate milk.[28]green beans and Pie a La Mode.[29]

Lynda Lyon Block declined a special meal, and spent her final night reading the Bible and listening to an oldies radio station.[19]

Lowell Lee Andrews: Two fried chickens with sides of mashed potatoes

, Mark Dean Schwab: Fried eggs (over easy), bacon, sausage links, hash browns, buttered toast, and a quart of chocolate milk.

Martha Beck: Fried chicken, fried potatoes and salad.[16]

Michael Bruce Ross (of Connecticut) declined a special meal, but dined on the regular prison meal of the day: turkey à la king with rice, mixed vegetables, white bread, fruit, and a beverage.[30]

Murl Daniels: Orange juice, grape juice, fried chicken, fried oysters, chili, potatoes, Limburger cheese, bread and butter, vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup, chocolate cake and coffee.[16]

Perry Smith and Richard Hickock: Shrimp, French fries, garlic bread, ice cream, and strawberries with whipped cream.[4]

Odell Barnes: "Justice, Equality, World Peace."[21]

Peter Kürten: Wiener schnitzel, fried potatoes and a bottle of white wine. He requested seconds and received it.[16]

Philip Workman: He declined a special meal for himself, but he asked for a large vegetarian pizza to be given to a homeless person in Nashville, Tennessee. This request was denied by the prison, but carried out by others across the country.[31][32]

Rainey Bethea: Fried chicken, pork chops, mashed potatoes, pickled cucumbers, cornbread, lemon pie, and ice cream.[33]

Ricky Ray Rector: Steak, fried chicken, cherry Kool-Aid, and a pecan pie — which he did not eat, because he said he was saving it for later.[34]

Robert Alton Harris: A 21-piece bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken, two large Domino's Pizzas (no anchovies), ice cream, a bag of jelly beans, a six-pack of Pepsi, and a pack of Camel cigarettes.[35][36]

Ronald Clark O'Bryan's last meal request consisted of a T-bone steak (medium to well done), french fries with ketchup, whole kernel corn, sweet peas, a lettuce and tomato salad with egg and French dressing, iced tea, sweetener, saltines, Boston cream pie, and rolls.[21]

Ronnie Lee Gardner: Lobster tail, steak, apple pie, vanilla ice cream, 7-Up, and watching The Lord of the Rings film trilogy.[37]

Ruth Snyder: She was not served a last meal, eating the prison's regular meal instead.[9]

Saddam Hussein: The Times states that "he refused their offers of cigarettes and a last meal of chicken."[38] Other sources state a variety of meal options.[39]

Stephen Wayne Anderson: Two grilled cheese sandwiches, one pint of cottage cheese, a hominy/corn mixture, one piece of peach pie, one pint of chocolate chip ice cream, and radishes.[40]

Ted Bundy declined a special meal, so he was given the traditional steak (medium-rare), eggs (over-easy), hash browns, toast, milk, coffee, juice, butter, and jelly.[4][41]

Teresa Lewis: Two fried chicken breasts, sweet peas with butter, a Dr. Pepper and German chocolate cake for dessert.[42]

Timothy McVeigh: Two pints of mint chocolate-chip ice cream.[43][44]

Velma Barfield declined a special meal, having a bag of Cheez Doodles and a can of Coca-Cola instead.[45]

Victor Feguer requested a single olive with the pit still in.[46]

Wesley Baker: Breaded fish, pasta marinara, green beans, orange fruit punch, bread, and milk (this was what was on the prison menu that day).[47]

William Bonin: Two pepperoni and sausage pizzas, three servings of chocolate ice cream, and fifteen cans of Coca-Cola. Hey Sic 'em!

I'm hungry.

sooner59
1/6/2011, 08:29 PM
I'm hungry.

Then go kill a few folks and give em your order...

BigBoomerInBigD
1/6/2011, 08:40 PM
:eek: :D

GDC
1/6/2011, 08:54 PM
the buffet at Masal

Breadburner
1/6/2011, 09:42 PM
Child Killers shouldn't get ****......

Penguin
1/6/2011, 10:00 PM
Isn't a last meal just tradition? The state's not actually legally required to give a special final meal, right?

toast
1/6/2011, 10:23 PM
Probably something low-fat and a diet coke. ;)

Tin Cup
1/6/2011, 10:39 PM
Cost taxpayers approximately $85.00 or more a day to house inmates/prisoners/convicts. They don't deserved a freaking thing as far as I am concerned. No cable TV, no books, no weight room. If you want the luxuries in life, stay the eff out of prison.

ouwasp
1/7/2011, 12:50 AM
I think I read the Hitler had meatless spaghetti before he popped himself.

I'd have a steak and baked potato. I'd deserve it if they didn't have floss.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/7/2011, 01:18 AM
Dahmer wanted to get the death penalty so he could order a plate of ***

texaspokieokie
1/7/2011, 10:00 AM
my request; Merle Haggard to "sing me back home" & "okie from muskogee".

cantwait48
1/7/2011, 10:42 AM
"Dennis Wayne Bagwell: Medium rare steak with A1 Steak Sauce, fried chicken breasts and thighs, BBQ ribs, French fries, onion rings, bacon, scrambled eggs with onions, fried potatoes with onions, sliced tomatoes, salad with ranch dressing, two hamburgers, peach pie, milk, coffee, and iced tea with real sugar"

this guy knew what he was doing.

texaspokieokie
1/7/2011, 10:47 AM
doesn't sound very healthy.

OUmillenium
1/7/2011, 11:45 AM
Crawfish etoufee (dark roux), preferrably from Copelands but Pearls is good, too.

Boudin from Legnon's Bucherey in LA.

Side of sour kraut and brat

Bread pudding with rum sauce, no raisins

Sam Adams Honey Porter

Goodnight

yermom
1/7/2011, 12:25 PM
i'm with Flag on this one.

oudanny
1/7/2011, 12:29 PM
Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, fresh corn on the cob, and homemade yeast rolls followed up with fresh peach cobbler.

Penguin
1/7/2011, 12:44 PM
Just give me a 1.75 liter bottle of that rotgut Taaka vodka. I'll be so freaking sick that I'd be begging to die. I never touched that junk even in my deepest and darkest drinking days.

soonerchk
1/7/2011, 01:57 PM
Cost taxpayers approximately $85.00 or more a day to house inmates/prisoners/convicts. They don't deserved a freaking thing as far as I am concerned. No cable TV, no books, no weight room. If you want the luxuries in life, stay the eff out of prison.

We don't need no stinkin logic here.

C&CDean
1/7/2011, 02:34 PM
We don't need no stinkin logic here.

What those prisoners need is conjugal visits right before their time - only make the bitch cry like a baby so the poor, dumb bastard sniffs them tears and can't even get a stiffy. Justice.

Leroy Lizard
1/7/2011, 03:00 PM
Haggis, or any Scottish food. This way death doesn't seem like such a raw deal.

OUmillenium
1/12/2011, 09:39 AM
Alverson's last meal was a pepperoni and sausage pizza from Pizza Hut and a Dr Pepper.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/content/2010/crimesite/article.aspx?subjectid=450&articleid=20110107_11_A1_CUTLIN910040

sooner59
1/12/2011, 01:46 PM
Maybe I would request some wild game, like a squirrel or something. Make the bastards actually have to go hunting for my meal, lol.

olevetonahill
1/12/2011, 01:53 PM
Maybe I would request some wild game, like a squirrel or something. Make the bastards actually have to go hunting for my meal, lol.

Heh, Make sure its out of season , Let THEM get arrested ;)

OULenexaman
1/12/2011, 02:05 PM
no mention of grits from anyone.....proves my theory that grits suck.

olevetonahill
1/12/2011, 02:08 PM
no mention of grits from anyone.....proves my theory that grits suck.

They dint say BREAKFAST Pay tention

sooner59
1/12/2011, 02:28 PM
Heh, Make sure its out of season , Let THEM get arrested ;)

That's what I was thinking. :D

olevetonahill
1/12/2011, 02:31 PM
That's what I was thinking. :D

Great Minds and all that ;)