PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know anything else about this?

btb916
1/6/2011, 02:27 PM
Apparently 2011 is "the year of the QB."

In honor of that, ESPN is showing a film tonight on the guy most love to hate called Tim Tebow: Everything in Between. I hadn't heard anything about this, kind of coming out of the blue. Besides the ridiculous-to-me fact that this is about Tebow, who played two full games this year, does anyone know if there will be more episodes?

CowboyMRW
1/6/2011, 02:45 PM
From everything I've read, this is how I understood it. ESPN is going to interview quarterbacks from the high school to the NFL and do a show every Thursday. Correct me if I'm wrong though

Soonerjeepman
1/6/2011, 02:45 PM
don't know about other episodes I would SURELY believe there will be..the love-fest for this kid NEVER ends...

sooner518
1/6/2011, 02:49 PM
this year of the QB thing is so stupid and manufactured. ESPN has gotten so corny with their programming. the only QB I would want to watch in a show like this would be Sam. anyone else, I could give a damn

SoonerPr8r
1/6/2011, 02:51 PM
well because they have declared it the year of the qb I see running backs having a huge year next year....

TheLadiesMike
1/6/2011, 03:34 PM
Another stupid idea. It's going to be March Madness, the NBA Finals or MLB all star weekend and we'll get a QB show?

oudavid1
1/6/2011, 03:53 PM
Another stupid idea. It's going to be March Madness, the NBA Finals or MLB all star weekend and we'll get a QB show?

OU and OSU wont be in March Madness and the MLB is the MLB.

I am ok with it.

rainiersooner
1/6/2011, 04:42 PM
don't know about other episodes I would SURELY believe there will be..the love-fest for this kid NEVER ends...

Well they might as well try to suck as much content out of him while they can...10 years from now, he can start appearing on reality shows for former child stars.

badger
1/6/2011, 04:45 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QBfJm7rful0/S_xnUVRNHyI/AAAAAAAACZ0/n2ElWQSc2Ko/s1600/bang_head_here.gif

EatLeadCommie
1/6/2011, 04:45 PM
I wanted to barf when I saw the preview for this a week or so ago. ESPN has fellated Tebow for so long that there can't be much more than a nub left for his hot girlfriend to use.