PDA

View Full Version : Ferris, he never drives it. He just rubs it with a diaper!

KC//CRIMSON
1/5/2011, 06:40 PM
For Sale: Cameron's House From Ferris Bueller's Day Off

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2011/01/500x_ferris1.jpg

Cameron: The 1961 Ferrari 250GT California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion.

Ferris: It is his fault he didn't lock the garage.

The glassy midcentury house where Cameron Frye had one of film's greatest conniptions in the greatest playing-hooky story of our time, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, is now on the market for $1.65 million.

Designer by architects A. James Speyer and David Haid in 1953, the cantilevered steel-and-glass property offers 5,300 square feet of living space and floor-to-ceiling windows throughout. Word of advice? Make like Cameron quick—"I am not going to sit on my *ss as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life"—and scoop this one up fast before Rooney gets word of your mischief-doing.

Cameron: Rooney! You're an *sshole!!

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2011/01/500x_ferris2.jpg

Cameron: Ferris, my father loves this car more than life itself.

Ferris: A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn't deserve such a fine automobile.{turning the ignition key}

soonercruiser
1/5/2011, 09:06 PM
How much for the basement?
:rolleyes:

fadada1
1/5/2011, 10:10 PM
if the ferrari comes with it, consider it sold.

now where did i leave my powerball ticket????

mgsooner
1/6/2011, 12:34 AM
looks like it could use some updates

soonerinkaty
1/6/2011, 12:37 AM
Keeping that place cool in the summer and warm in the winter would be a bitch.

picasso
1/6/2011, 01:57 PM
Sweet pad.

C&CDean
1/6/2011, 02:41 PM
Sweet pad.

Only an arteest or a zany architect would like that crib. Me? I'm sensible. How the hell is momma gonna keep all them windows clean?

picasso
1/6/2011, 03:32 PM
It's a lot like my bro's house we lived in near Keystone lake. Big bay windows and no curtains. Gave the local rednecks a peep show iffen they wanted one.

rekamrettuB
1/6/2011, 03:49 PM
Did they fix that back glass in the garage?