PDA

View Full Version : Bachelor Hooking

OKLA21FAN
1/4/2011, 01:01 PM
Is this legal or not? Some Navy gal says it is fine to substitute or somesuch. :pop:
Brat? what say you?

sooner59
1/4/2011, 01:25 PM
I thought his was gonna be about:

http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/2010/12/23848431/thebachelor_brad_womack_640_f_abc.jpg

Because, I'm fairly sure hooking is the basic premise of that show.

SanJoaquinSooner
2/15/2012, 12:01 AM
I guess The Bachelor/Bachelorette series has been on for 15 years or so and I never paid it any attention, until catching the finale last year where Ben is humiliated by proposing to the Bachelorette and getting rejected. Seemed like a good guy.

So he's this season's Bachelor and my good guy view has turned to dumb **** view. His apparent favorite, Courtney, is repulsive. She's a 8th grade **** tease and not all that attractive. Ben has gone stupid.

Emily, the Ph D student is head and shoulders above Courtney and apparently Ben too. I would have picked her and sent the rest home.

I understand it's all about drama, not reality. So I don't know the truth here. Is Courtney likely a shill the producers place into the mix for drama? Or is Ben really seeking publicity by being on the show for his winery, and not so much for love? I suspect many contestants, maybe Courtney too, are doing this for pub.

And Emily has that 3G hotness about her.

SicEmBaylor
2/15/2012, 01:47 AM
I choose my wimmins based on a 15 page political ideology survey.

SanJoaquinSooner
2/15/2012, 01:53 AM

And you've no doubt discovered, just as they said in Survey 101, a 15 page survey will give you a puss-poor sample.

jkjsooner
2/15/2012, 11:31 AM
Emily, the Ph D student is head and shoulders above Courtney and apparently Ben too. I would have picked her and sent the rest home.

First, I have to say the only reason I watch the show is because my wife has it on. :-)

I agree about Emily and Courtney. Emily is smart, cute, and witty. That girl has it all going on.

We were kind of rooting for her since we live in Chapel Hill and my wife has a degree from the school of public health. My wife also works in the UNC hospital and she said she's not at all afraid to approach Emily if she sees her in the cafeteria.

C&CDean
2/15/2012, 11:52 AM

Thus explaining your virginity.

olevetonahill
2/15/2012, 12:06 PM
Thus explaining your virginity.
He aint a Virgin, Dont ya remember when He got into it with that Biker? That dude Bent him over.

8timechamps
2/15/2012, 09:37 PM
WTF is "Bachelor Hooking"?

soonerbrat
2/16/2012, 09:37 AM
Is this legal or not? Some Navy gal says it is fine to substitute or somesuch. :pop:
Brat? what say you?

wha? me? are you calling me a hooker?

SanJoaquinSooner
2/21/2012, 08:57 AM
I was surprised that Ben sent Kacie B packing. I expected her to make to the top two. I haven't yet seen what he sees in Nicki and why she's still hanging around.

After thinking about it, I'm guessing Ben became reluctant to move forward with Kasey, when he learned her parents had corn cobs stuck up their asses.

Courtney does better when other people aren't around. I don't see how he doesn't pick Courtney at this point. But I can't say I understand Ben's thinking very well.

SanJoaquinSooner
2/28/2012, 10:52 PM
So how does it work on the Bachelor when they are down to the final three and they each do sleepovers?

So Ben bangs all three over a weekend? Is there some contractual agreement to practice safe sex?

Now it's making sense to me why Kacie's mom and dad said, "get rid of her early if she's not the one." They didn't want their daughter banged and dumped.

Courtney was repulsive throughout the show, but meeting her family made her seem vulnerable and almost human. I didn't say likeable.

BBQ Man
3/2/2012, 12:38 PM
No way I could be on the Bachelorette. Hey, its your turn to go get sloppy seconds...thirds...I mean tenths. Have fun. Bring a wetsuit - it's nasty in there.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/2/2012, 01:07 PM
WTF is "Bachelor Hooking"?

^^^^ This!

OULenexaman
3/2/2012, 01:46 PM
I have the same question....as that.^^^^^

Jacie
3/3/2012, 01:04 PM
So how does it work on the Bachelor when they are down to the final three and they each do sleepovers?

So Ben bangs all three over a weekend? Is there some contractual agreement to practice safe sex?

Now it's making sense to me why Kacie's mom and dad said, "get rid of her early if she's not the one." They didn't want their daughter banged and dumped.

'The Bachelor' Update: Do Contestants Have Sex on 'The Bachelor' TV Show?

Evidently, each bachelor has sex with an average of three girls per season of The Bachelor. Bob Guiley, The Bachelor , reigning gigolo racking up a whopping five and one half sexual encounters. I echo Jane Boursaw of AOL News: 'wait, a half??' We are left to ponder whether she nixed it, he nixed it or Brewer's Droop intervened (I guess in this case it would be Champagne Droop...)

That report was from 2010. For a more detailed version from last year check this link. Rating: NSFSF

http://dearwendy.com/if-they-asked/if-they-asked-should-the-ladies-have-sex-with-the-bachelor-in-the-fantasy-suite/

TheHumanAlphabet
3/5/2012, 03:55 AM
ewww....

SanJoaquinSooner
5/28/2012, 10:44 PM
I'm watching The Bachelorette this evening -- and never has it been so clear why a man should never marry a woman simply because she is beautiful. Emily is a very lovely woman, but there is no doubt in my mind she will make her husband so miserable he will regret his marriage for an eternity or until death - whichever comes last.

cleller
5/29/2012, 07:50 AM
I'm watching The Bachelorette this evening -- and never has it been so clear why a man should never marry a woman simply because she is beautiful. Emily is a very lovely woman, but there is no doubt in my mind she will make her husband so miserable he will regret his marriage for an eternity or until death - whichever comes last.

You might also pick a not-beautiful woman, and the same thing happen, though. Very tough decision for the average male.

achiro
5/29/2012, 08:23 AM
I didn't know we had so many homosexual men posting on this site. NTTAWWT

delhalew
5/29/2012, 09:58 AM
I blame you people for the decline of civilization.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/14/2012, 09:10 PM
So Courtney and Ben break up and Courtney is seen having dinner with this guy.

http://img2-3.timeinc.net/people/i/2012/news/121029/courtney-robertson-600.jpg

SoonerStormchaser
10/14/2012, 10:46 PM

And we all wonder why he's still single...

Fear not Sic'Em...I have faith that my older brother will get married AFTER you do.