PDA

View Full Version : Murray, Beal, and Carter to play in the Senior Bowl

adoniijahsooner
1/4/2011, 09:36 AM
Looking forward to seeing what Murray can do in the Senior Bowl. There has been much debate about Murray's NFL prospects. I think He will have a good career.

Running back DeMarco Murray, defensive end Jeremy Beal and safety Quinton Carter have all accepted invitations to play in the Jan. 29 Senior Bowl in Mobile, Ala. The college all-star game will be shown on the NFL Network.

Read more: http://newsok.com/ou-football-notebook-ronnell-lewis-discharged-from-hospital/article/3529134#ixzz1A4qzJVAv

OUmillenium
1/4/2011, 09:38 AM
Cool, thanks for the info! I hope Murray goes off

EatLeadCommie
1/4/2011, 10:51 AM
Murray's injuries will keep him from being picked very high, IMO.

Widescreen
1/4/2011, 11:09 AM
I really think DeMarco is going to have a difficult time in the draft. I'd be surprised if his measurables were very good and that seems to be king in the NFL draft. If he'd had a combine during his redshirt freshman season, I think he'd be first couple of round guy.

Also, isn't the Senior Bowl for guys who are trying to get their name out there for the draft and are pretty borderline? Maybe all 3 of those guys are borderline prospects?

SoonerDan74012
1/4/2011, 11:15 AM
Murray's injuries will keep him from being picked very high, IMO.

Try 2nd to 3rd round.

madillsoonerfan5353
1/4/2011, 01:28 PM
I really think DeMarco is going to have a difficult time in the draft. I'd be surprised if his measurables were very good and that seems to be king in the NFL draft. If he'd had a combine during his redshirt freshman season, I think he'd be first couple of round guy.

Also, isn't the Senior Bowl for guys who are trying to get their name out there for the draft and are pretty borderline? Maybe all 3 of those guys are borderline prospects?

I don't think Beal or Carter are borderline, if I'm not mistaking McShay has all of these men getting drafted?

:gary:

SoonerDan74012
1/4/2011, 01:30 PM
I don't think Beal or Carter are borderline, if I'm not mistaking McShay has all of these men getting drafted?

McShay has Beal,Carter,and Murray all going in the first three rounds.

SoonerNutt
1/4/2011, 02:12 PM

All three should be drafted

Beal should be a high pick.

Carter sould be one of the higher-picked safeties, but safeties don't typically go high

Murray could be a 2nd day pick because of all the injuries.

All three are probably playing the game to improve their stock, not because they are borderline.

tator
1/4/2011, 02:39 PM
Maybe they like football and think it sounds like fun?