PDA

View Full Version : Pokes Dreaming of Leach - Again

Piware
1/3/2011, 08:49 PM
The Pokes are getting all wired up again:

http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=113307

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 08:53 PM
I don't think he will come to us at all but I am curious as to if he was in Stillwater today or not and if he was what was he doing. I had a couple friends text me saying that they saw him today.

Flying Scotsman
1/3/2011, 10:32 PM
Why would Leach go to OSU? He's not that desparate.....Is he/

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 10:40 PM
Well there are several factors in why he would go. It's a unusual situation that he is in. Most schools won't hire him because he's still got a lawsuit against Tech. Some don't like the way that he was pushed out and the reasons he was fired. Most likely to get a HC gig he's going to have to OC for a season or two

Piware
1/3/2011, 10:50 PM
I see no upside for Leach in this whatsoever. Whatever he does I wish him well but what a train wreck with Little Boy Gumby and Daddy Warbucks trying to call the shots. If he does end up in the Stool, I hope he squeezes them for enough dough to make them dizzy.

Breadburner
1/3/2011, 10:54 PM
He would never fit in with Gumby and T-Bone....I would bet he already talked to Holgy about it....

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 10:59 PM
I don't see his ego fitting in either as that is the main reason I don't see him taking the job. Holgorsen fit in pretty well though so not sure what you mean by that

Breadburner
1/3/2011, 11:04 PM
Lol....Holgerson is gone for a reason.......

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 11:06 PM
Lol....Holgerson is gone for a reason.......

To be a HC with one of his friends as the AD??

Breadburner
1/3/2011, 11:07 PM
Lol...Your Coach is to uptight for his style....

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 11:11 PM
That maybe so but it is what it is. We've had good offenses for awhile so I trust Gundy to make another good hire. Even though Holgorsen got to do whatever he wanted to do offensive wise so Leach would have the same freedoms

Widescreen
1/3/2011, 11:45 PM
Leach and Gundy have had a bit of public animosity in the past at least as far as making some snarky comments in the media. I wouldn't think Leach would be interested in going to Stillwater.

Leroy Lizard
1/3/2011, 11:47 PM
Gundy would be crazy to hire him. As I said before, the first time things go south the fans will be wanting Leach to take over. And Leach would do nothing to dissuade it.