PDA

View Full Version : the "cheerleader"

w0lfe
1/3/2011, 11:09 AM
Well as you probably see, about the only thing our rivals have to bash on is this "tranny" cheerleader that shows up on tv. Here is a link to shaggy's site that they took pics of. http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/80197-ou-transgender-cheerleader

you be the judge

KantoSooner
1/3/2011, 11:16 AM
Okay, I'll be the judge: That's scary.

jumperstop
1/3/2011, 11:19 AM
I've said before we don't have the hottest cheerleaders, but I've refrained from talking anymore crap on them or this poor girl since she became internet infamous. She is a person, with family and friends who probably come to sites like these. Don't be just as bad as the retards at shaggy. Just leave it be.

Okie35
1/3/2011, 11:20 AM
Has nothing to do w/ our football team. Texas' programs is DONE!!!

Aldebaran
1/3/2011, 11:22 AM
At least they just said one or two things, and let it go.

3rdgensooner
1/3/2011, 11:22 AM
Good, another thread about her.

Dan Thompson
1/3/2011, 11:23 AM
When you don't have a bowl game to get ready for, talk about, or win, then you have a lot of spare time.

Okie35
1/3/2011, 11:24 AM
Good, another thread about her.

Well when you have nothing to cheer for and have to talk about other ppls bowl games, you become unoriginal. Once again * is done.

3rdgensooner
1/3/2011, 11:25 AM
Yes, texas is suckage. I was actually thinking about how many threads I've seen Sooners post about her, through linking to other boards or otherwise.

FirstandGoal
1/3/2011, 11:34 AM
I've refrained in the past from posting in any threads about her due to the fact that all it does it bring it to the top of the page, but I've just got to say that it really pisses me off that new threads keep being made about it in the name of outrage. Then to add insult to injury, links to other sites are provided.

Seriously guys, can we just agree not to start new threads and not to post about it anymore?

OKLA21FAN
1/3/2011, 11:37 AM
I've refrained in the past from posting in any threads about her due to the fact that all it does it bring it to the top of the page, but I've just got to say that it really pisses me off that new threads keep being made about it in the name of outrage. Then to add insult to injury, links to other sites are provided.

Seriously guys, can we just agree not to start new threads and not to post about it anymore?
thread jack attempt :pop:
http://members.cox.net/kolk13/Rideem.gif

fwsooner22
1/3/2011, 11:40 AM
When you decide to put that out on the field you are fair game.

It is either a mistake or a statement of political correctness probably the latter.

We have a history of flat out UGLY cheer and pom women. Not all of them but some. It has been going on for years. It's embarrassing but if the University thinks its not important then I could care less.

olevetonahill
1/3/2011, 11:44 AM

It is either a mistake or a statement of political correctness probably the latter.

We have a history of flat out UGLY cheer and pom women. Not all of them but some. It has been going on for years. It's embarrassing but if the University thinks its not important then I could care less.

****in dip ****. Post a pic of YOU , so we can see how ****in Handsome YOU are :rolleyes:

jumperstop

It's probably because our university cares about skill and the fairness of choosing the most qualified person. Not picking some hot girls to stand on the sideline.

OUChampsBig12
This needs to be closed and removed! No further comments need to be made.

Aldebaran
1/3/2011, 11:54 AM
I think there needs to be a fresh round of outrage and a few more fumbling attempts at not caring while still expressing embarrassment.

OKLA21FAN
1/3/2011, 11:59 AM
****in dip ****. Post a pic of YOU , so we can see how ****in Handsome YOU are :rolleyes:

He would probably want above face value for it though :pop:

olevetonahill
1/3/2011, 12:00 PM

Heh, I see what you did there :D

redkid
1/3/2011, 12:08 PM
I think she is good looking in person,,TV and pics dont do her justice like alot of people,,i would date her in a heartbeat..I support her and all the cheer leaders,,go girls

UteSooner
1/3/2011, 12:10 PM
It's probably because our university cares about skill and the fairness of choosing the most qualified person. Not picking some hot girls to stand on the sideline.

I say pick the hotties regardless of skill...

olevetonahill
1/3/2011, 12:12 PM
I think she is good looking in person,,TV and pics dont do her justice like alot of people,,i would date her in a heartbeat..I support her and all the cheer leaders,,go girls

This^

PLaw
1/3/2011, 12:24 PM
hmmm, interesting that a fan of the universtity in the most PC city in Texas with a thriving immoral community would stoop so low and be so hateful.

Man, I hate those pervs in fagstin.

BOOMER

badger
1/3/2011, 12:42 PM
I feel really bad for her, not because other fanbases are posting her picture and saying "eww, ugly" and such - opponents do that all of the time. I feel bad because Sooners themselves are doing the same thing.

I want you to all to pledge to never post the picture of the cheerleader, the disabled gentleman, the crying kid at the Texas game and the crying band member at the national title game pictures in the same negative light that our classless opposing fans are. When you do, you are as classless as them. :mad:

Jason
1/3/2011, 12:49 PM
I tried searching for pictures of their cheerleaders from their bowl game, but couldn't find any.

Leroy Lizard
1/3/2011, 12:56 PM
There were a couple of photos on texags that showed her in a better light. I would post them here but I didn't know how the board mods would feel about it.

She needs some web redemption, that's for sure.

redkid
1/3/2011, 12:58 PM
I feel really bad for her, not because other fanbases are posting her picture and saying "eww, ugly" and such - opponents do that all of the time. I feel bad because Sooners themselves are doing the same thing.

I want you to all to pledge to never post the picture of the cheerleader, the disabled gentleman, the crying kid at the Texas game and the crying band member at the national title game pictures in the same negative light that our classless opposing fans are. When you do, you are as classless as them. :mad:

THIS^

Leroyt
1/3/2011, 01:00 PM
...be so hateful.

Man, I hate those pervs in fagstin.

BOOMER
I'm not going to belabor the point that the word you're using is hateful. I will, however, point out that you are calling the kettle black, and your continued attempts to prove that you are ignorant are unnecessary, it's now accepted fact. Neg away, and tell yourself it's different from being racist, or ignorant, or uneducated, or whatever else you claim to be holier than. Reply that "it's just a message board" and I should "lighten up", if that makes you feel better.

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 01:01 PM
There were a couple of photos on texags that showed her in a better light. I would post them here but I didn't know how the board mods would feel about it.

They found her name and fb profile over on shaggy. They posted some good pics of her comparing them to the bad pics from tv. She's not bad usually.

Also they said she made a 36 on her ACT and enrolled at OU when she was 16

PDXsooner
1/3/2011, 01:04 PM
How many posters on here are either a) fat, b) goofy looking, c) simply not very good looking?

Oklahoma leads the nation in fat guys trying to cover their third chin with a goatee. If you're one of these guys I'd recommend slowing down your criticism of other's looks.

BusterRhymes86
1/3/2011, 01:09 PM
How many posters on here are either a) fat, b) goofy looking, c) simply not very good looking?

Oklahoma leads the nation in fat guys trying to cover their third chin with a goatee. If you're one of these guys I'd recommend slowing down your criticism of other's looks.

+1 And look over to what they are waking up next to every morning, I am sure that cheerleader is much better looking.

redkid
1/3/2011, 01:12 PM
She's smart,hardworking,good looking and for those who have seen her in person & will back me up on this ,,she has an awesome body,,i would be proud to be seen with her on my arm anywhere in the world.

badger
1/3/2011, 01:14 PM

Thanks for posting Cowboy. Being able to get into OU early is enviable, as is getting front row view of Sooner sports (football specially). Perfect score on the ACT too? Dang.

This is definitely the type of Sooner we want, regardless of perception of beauty and crap on the Internet.

I'm all three. ;)

Leroy Lizard
1/3/2011, 01:17 PM
I'm not going to belabor the point that the word you're using is hateful. I will, however, point out that you are calling the kettle black, and your continued attempts to prove that you are ignorant are unnecessary, it's now accepted fact. Neg away, and tell yourself it's different from being racist, or ignorant, or uneducated, or whatever else you claim to be holier than. Reply that "it's just a message board" and I should "lighten up", if that makes you feel better.

Leroyt is not affiliated with Leroy Lizard in any way.

fwsooner22
1/3/2011, 01:17 PM

Ahh the the OLEVET and OKLA21 gangb%%% again and this time asking for pictures of guys. Hmmmm.

Leroy Lizard
1/3/2011, 01:18 PM
They found her name and fb profile over on shaggy. They posted some good pics of her comparing them to the bad pics from tv. She's not bad usually.

36?!?! Whoa.

Maybe she just needs to quit wearing the dark eyeshadow.

STUpendOUs
1/3/2011, 01:33 PM
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6895/screenshot6avy.jpg

My Opinion Matters
1/3/2011, 01:34 PM
I think it's admirable everyone seems to defend one of their own; but if this girl went to any other school almost everyone running to her defense would be shouting to kill it with fire.

...sooner
1/3/2011, 01:34 PM
i heard shes veryy self absorbed & full of herself.

My Opinion Matters
1/3/2011, 01:36 PM
I heard she puts ketchup on grilled cheese sandwiches.

3rdgensooner
1/3/2011, 01:39 PM
I think it's admirable everyone seems to defend one of their own; but if this girl went to any other school almost everyone running to her defense would be shouting to kill it with fire.Which goes to my point: the other fans are going to run with it, why keep bringing it here?

Leroy Lizard
1/3/2011, 01:41 PM
I think it's admirable everyone seems to defend one of their own; but if this girl went to any other school almost everyone running to her defense would be shouting to kill it with fire.

This.

STUpendOUs
1/3/2011, 01:44 PM
Which goes to my point: the other fans are going to run with it, why keep bringing it here?

if you can't laugh at yourself....

3rdgensooner
1/3/2011, 01:52 PM
She's not the one posting it.

SoonerStormchaser
1/3/2011, 01:53 PM
Leroyt is not affiliated with Leroy Lizard in any way.

Based upon the color beneath your post counts, he sure as **** is!

Football Jim
1/3/2011, 01:53 PM
You guys posting the negs on her should try to muster the intelligence to ask themselves one question. "How much would I like it if I were publicly humiliated worldwide for the crime of simply representing my school and doing my job".

STUpendOUs
1/3/2011, 01:54 PM
She's not the one posting it.
I was referring to the fans making fun of one of their own...

:laysbackonthecouchtorecievemorecounseling:

Soonrboy
1/3/2011, 01:54 PM
I wonder if she could collect the IP addresses of all the negative comments sent to her and seek legal action.

I'd be pissed as a dad if someone were doing this to my daughter. Pissed enough to want revenge of some sort.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/3/2011, 01:56 PM
thread jack attempt :pop:
http://members.cox.net/kolk13/Rideem.gif

I know the above is an aggot, but like uterus has ANY room to speak. THey have pics all over the internet that we make fun of...

Aldebaran
1/3/2011, 01:57 PM
Angry people making lists of people to exact revenge from is hardly original, but it can be fun!

STUpendOUs
1/3/2011, 01:58 PM
it's called the first amendment...these are opinions... can't sue someone for making an opinion...

Now if people were slandering her... like calling her a crack whore or something, then maybe but I don't see anyone getting sued over calling someone ugly...

badger
1/3/2011, 02:02 PM
it's called the first amendment...these are opinions... can't sue someone for making an opinion...

I'm not telling you all you can't have opinions, I'm asking you to not voice them if they're negative in the case of unflattering pictures of Sooners... and I'm telling you (IMHO) that you sound classless if you choose to do it anyway.

Yeah, you have the freedom of speech to do or say whatever, but so do I when I say that you should not do this because it reflects poorly on yourself and your fellow Sooner fans.

I wonder if she could collect the IP addresses of all the negative comments sent to her and seek legal action.

I'd be pissed as a dad if someone were doing this to my daughter. Pissed enough to want revenge of some sort.

The Baylor beer thief's daddy got a bunch of sites to remove the pics of her alleged beer stealing, but that was only after TexAgs acted all aggie and got her facebook account, posted her name and everything... kind of like they did with our cheerleader. Oh, A&M. Always taking things too far :rolleyes:

PalmBeachSooner
1/3/2011, 02:06 PM
Well as you probably see, about the only thing our rivals have to bash on is this "tranny" cheerleader that shows up on tv. Here is a link to shaggy's site that they took pics of. http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/80197-ou-transgender-cheerleader

you be the judge

She's not a cheerleader. She's one of those pom-pom girls or whatever the hell they call them. Either way it's very scary.

2121Sooner
1/3/2011, 02:07 PM

I'd be pissed as a dad if someone were doing this to my SON. Pissed enough to want revenge of some sort.

Fixed it for ya!

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 02:08 PM
All someone has to do is create a fake FB account and message her all the links from different message boards about her and it could have disastrous effects. You never know how someone will react to it.

But like previously mentioned, in most of her pics I would hit it but that's because anything is better than sheep after awhile :D

STUpendOUs
1/3/2011, 02:08 PM
I'm not telling you all you can't have opinions, I'm asking you to not voice them if they're negative in the case of unflattering pictures of Sooners... and I'm telling you (IMHO) that you sound classless if you choose to do it anyway.

Yeah, you have the freedom of speech to do or say whatever, but so do I when I say that you should not do this because it reflects poorly on yourself and your fellow Sooner fans.

So I have to agree that this chick is good looking to be a good Sooner fan? heh?

I am not asking you to agree..but (IMHO) she's ****ing ugly...

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 02:10 PM
Also I find it very ironic that yall would slander one of your own. I could see if she was from anywhere else but since she's a Sooner then I would think you would defend her.

redkid
1/3/2011, 02:11 PM

Now if people were slandering her... like calling her a crack whore or something, then maybe but I don't see anyone getting sued over calling someone ugly...

Guess some of the posters on shaggybevo need to seek legal counsel:D

2121Sooner
1/3/2011, 02:12 PM
Also I find it very ironic that yall would slander one of your own. I could see if she was from anywhere else but since she's a Sooner then I would think you would defend her.

Dude, ugly is ugly.

You cant polish a turd.

My Opinion Matters

No one cares what you think, Aggie.

Soonrboy
Fixed it for ya!

Don't bother. I'm not a dick.

2121Sooner
1/3/2011, 02:13 PM
Don't bother. I'm not a dick.

I do it because I care. That is why it was such a sweet gesture.

badger
1/3/2011, 02:14 PM
So I have to agree that this chick is good looking to be a good Sooner fan? heh?

Nah, save the lying for Poke star receivers. I'm asking you to bite your tongue rather than call someone ugly... check that, "****ing ugly." :(

CowboyMRW
Dude, ugly is ugly.

You cant polish a turd.

As much as it pains me to stick up for a sooner, look at her pic in daisy dukes and boots. She looks pretty good there. She has some good pics so she's not ugly. Just needs to fix gameday makeup

STUpendOUs

slan·der   
[slan-der] Show IPA
–noun
defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
Law . defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.

I think you need to come up with a better word...

I was threatened with a law suit by the HMIC here once...so I looked it up and adjusted my postings... still get banned though....

Soonrboy

So are you a woman and have to have an opinion on everything and express it?

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 02:15 PM

I don't go to the cult school down south in College Station

STUpendOUs
1/3/2011, 02:15 PM
Nah, save the lying for Poke star receivers. I'm asking you to bite your tongue rather than call someone ugly... check that, "****ing ugly." :(
well...IMO...she is... :P

jumperstop
1/3/2011, 02:16 PM
http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/540/tran1.jpg

pretty hot if you ask me...

My Opinion Matters
1/3/2011, 02:17 PM
I don't go to the cult school down south in College Station

No one cares which Aggie school you go to, Aggie.

Sooner_Bob

A future Tosh.0 show?

My Opinion Matters

I'm inclined to go with "probably not a dude".

STUpendOUs
1/3/2011, 02:18 PM
So are you a woman and have to have an opinion on everything and express it?

I don't post here enough anymore for this post to hold any weight... I chime in when I want to... or I guess I should say when Dean allows me to

Sooner_Bob
1/3/2011, 02:18 PM

She looks good without all the make-up . . .

STUpendOUs
1/3/2011, 02:19 PM

THIS is a much better look at her... but when she is on TV...she looks NOTHING like that...

2121Sooner
1/3/2011, 02:19 PM
As much as it pains me to stick up for a sooner, look at her pic in daisy dukes and boots. She looks pretty good there. She has some good pics so she's not ugly. Just needs to fix gameday makeup

I dont care enough to search out a pic of her. If you got one, post it here. She might not be the ugliest thing but the pics of her are none too flattering.

redkid
1/3/2011, 02:20 PM

Major HOT

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 02:24 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v136/4/79/765852852/n765852852_418999_3196.jpg

Don't know how to put the actual pictures in so here's the link

bmjlr
1/3/2011, 02:26 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v136/4/79/765852852/n765852852_418999_3196.jpg

Don't know how to put the actual pictures in so here's the link

:hot: :hot: :hot:

2121Sooner
1/3/2011, 02:27 PM
Then I would agree with you.

The gameday getup needs some work. And the last 3 years have been hard on her.

My Opinion Matters
1/3/2011, 02:27 PM

http://i56.tinypic.com/1214fgp.jpg

Also, stfu Aggie.

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 02:29 PM
That's definitely not the pic I posted. Why the hatred? I'm helping one of your own out here

Aldebaran
1/3/2011, 02:29 PM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/Risicat/ThreadGoing.jpg

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 02:32 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs083.snc1/5018_115303157852_765852852_2867744_982884_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v141/4/79/765852852/n765852852_330898_4464.jpg

More links. The second pic posted is smoking

Aldebaran
1/3/2011, 02:34 PM
Who is she carrying in the first one?

2121Sooner
1/3/2011, 02:34 PM
In the first picture is she carrying the guy and gal.............

thecynic
1/3/2011, 02:35 PM
I'm not going to comment on the girl in specific, but she is a pom/cheer whatever. They jump up and down, showing their panties, wear tiny little uniforms that show much of their bodies and perform routines that border line on strip tease. They are in the public eye all the time, that's the nature of what they do, thus what she signed up for. This kind of crap comes with the territory. She should either not be bothered by it, or leave the squad.

2121Sooner
1/3/2011, 02:37 PM
She should either not be bothered by it, or leave the squad.

Or stop having Rocky Raccon do her makeup.....

STUpendOUs
1/3/2011, 02:38 PM
we need to start giving scholly's to strippers like the ducks do...

http://trojanempire.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/oregon_cheerleaders.jpg

thecynic
1/3/2011, 02:39 PM
Or stop having Rocky Raccon do her makeup.....

or stop looking like a man

2121Sooner
1/3/2011, 02:40 PM
or stop looking like a man

This too is a good idea.....

My Opinion Matters
1/3/2011, 02:41 PM
In retrospect, my involvement in this thread was probably a mistake.

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 02:42 PM

1 4 5 3 2

2121Sooner
1/3/2011, 02:49 PM
In retrospect, my involvement in this thread was probably a mistake.

I feel that way about most of your posts.......:pop:

Sooner_Bob
1/3/2011, 02:53 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs083.snc1/5018_115303157852_765852852_2867744_982884_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v141/4/79/765852852/n765852852_330898_4464.jpg

More links. The second pic posted is smoking

:eek:

My Opinion Matters
1/3/2011, 02:54 PM
I feel that way about most of your posts.......:pop:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2akfdzd.jpg

Sooner_Bob
1/3/2011, 02:54 PM

Looking good in a half-shirt + skinny jeans = stripper

:confused:

Jello Biafra
1/3/2011, 02:55 PM

AND THA HOME OF THA SOONERS!!!!

soonerchk
1/3/2011, 02:56 PM
She's not a cheerleader, she's a pom.

My Opinion Matters
1/3/2011, 02:57 PM

Way to get right to the heart of the issue.

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 02:58 PM
:eek:

Bad or Good :eek: ??

SicEmBaylor
1/3/2011, 02:58 PM
When you don't have a bowl game to get ready for, talk about, or win, then you have a lot of spare time.

...except Shaggy Bevo and a Texas fan didn't start THIS thread here. It's wholly unnecessary. You can't police what other fans do, but have enough respect for the girl not to start threads about her here. I'm referring to the OP here not you.

Sooner_Bob
1/3/2011, 02:59 PM

yes!

soonerchk
1/3/2011, 02:59 PM
Just sayin.

Oh, and I saw her in Dallas and she's as cute as she can be. I'm not really certain what's happening on game days, but you guys would certainly not be talking crap if you saw her off the field.

My Opinion Matters
1/3/2011, 03:01 PM
Just sayin.

Oh, and I saw her in Dallas and she's as cute as she can be. I'm not really certain what's happening on game days, but you guys would certainly not be talking crap if you saw her off the field.

That's because she would totally kick our asses.

janderson255
I dont care who you are... that is just sick.

STUpendOUs
Just sayin.

I think it has been well documented here that the off the field pics are WAY better than the TV shots...

soonervegas
1/3/2011, 03:02 PM
I went over the shaggybevo just to see what all the fuss is about. I think we are really missing the true story. Did you see our baton girl? Dang!!!

2121Sooner
1/3/2011, 03:02 PM

Part Oklahoma Man?

And CHK.......are you WHITE KNIGHTING her?

Cause if you are, that is kind of hot

STUpendOUs
1/3/2011, 03:04 PM
Looking good in a half-shirt + skinny jeans = stripper

:confused:No but the Duck student section throwing dollar bills at them all game leads me to believe they are...

jkjsooner
1/3/2011, 03:18 PM

I wouldn't. I don't believe in treating anyone this way whether they be Ags, Horns, or Canes...

And I don't need to put others down in a pathetic attempt to build myself or my university up. I think most on here would agree.

w0lfe
1/3/2011, 03:19 PM
I went over the shaggybevo just to see what all the fuss is about. I think we are really missing the true story. Did you see our baton girl? Dang!!!
Agreed

soonerchk
1/3/2011, 03:23 PM
Part Oklahoma Man?

And CHK.......are you WHITE KNIGHTING her?

Cause if you are, that is kind of hot

I would, but I'm sure she can handle it fine herself.

jkjsooner
1/3/2011, 03:29 PM
1 4 5 3 2

You have the right answer.

AlboSooner
1/3/2011, 03:31 PM
I wouldn't. I don't believe in treating anyone this way whether they be Ags, Horns, or Canes...

And I don't need to put others down in a pathetic attempt to build myself or my university up. I think most on here would agree.

I agree. What merit do we deserve for getting a group of genes, and what demerit is it to somebody else who didn't get a group of genes we like?

2121Sooner
1/3/2011, 03:34 PM

Yeah, flexibility is NEVER overrated........

oumartin
1/3/2011, 03:45 PM

She would look better with my weenis in her mouth

jumperstop
1/3/2011, 03:46 PM

I'd let her twirl my baton.

STUpendOUs
1/3/2011, 03:49 PM
ahh Howard....don't be mad....
:P

2121Sooner
1/3/2011, 03:49 PM
I would, but I'm sure she can handle it fine herself.

Yeah, it doesnt look like she would hit like a girl.......

bmjlr
1/3/2011, 03:51 PM

:eek: GOOD :eek:

STUpendOUs
1/3/2011, 03:54 PM
Nice try 21 but Vets spekker is HUGE! And loves playing red light green light... should see him go after rus...

And actually I don't mind the red... and if you ask me... Red should be good spek and green should be bad... just say'n

2121Sooner
1/3/2011, 03:57 PM
I thought the same thing, but it DOES have orange in there so you have to take that into consideration as well.

SpankyNek
1/3/2011, 03:58 PM
Here are the linked photos for those that can't click them.

Soonerjeepman
1/3/2011, 04:06 PM
That's because she would totally kick our asses.

now THAT is funny....

but she looks pretty hot to me...but I'm old, fat and kind of fugly...

Sooner_Bob
1/3/2011, 04:11 PM
No but the Duck student section throwing dollar bills at them all game leads me to believe they are...

They gotta get paid . . . :D

Jello Biafra
1/3/2011, 04:30 PM
Here are the linked photos for those that can't click them.

pffft like it owed me money.....

yeh the chicks too

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 04:38 PM
I have a question Spanky. How did you do that? I posted the links but don't know how to embed the actual pic. I'm just wondering for future references

Aldebaran
1/3/2011, 04:44 PM
It looks like her heart is in the right place.

sooner59
1/3/2011, 04:50 PM
She's pretty hot.

STUpendOUs
1/3/2011, 04:50 PM
I have a question Spanky. How did you do that? I posted the links but don't know how to embed the actual pic. I'm just wondering for future references

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/editor/insertimage.gif

hit that button and insert URL...YWIA

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 04:56 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/editor/insertimage.gif

hit that button and insert URL...YWIA

That's what I did and it just gave links

SpankyNek
1/3/2011, 04:58 PM
That's what I did and it just gave links

Sometimes mine do that as well....might need to be sure that you are overwriting the http:// when you insert, and it is not doubling.

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 04:59 PM
Sometimes mine do that as well....might need to be sure that you are overwriting the http:// when you insert, and it is not doubling.

Ok, thanks

stoopified
1/3/2011, 05:04 PM
I wouldn't kick her outta bed...unless it was onto the floor where there is more room.

DIB
1/3/2011, 05:18 PM
In case anyone missed the baton girl pics...

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/80197-ou-transgender-cheerleader?p=2382073&viewfull=1#post2382073

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 05:23 PM

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/80197-ou-transgender-cheerleader?p=2382073&viewfull=1#post2382073

Did you continue reading where they added the teeth to her. I laughed, but seriously she is pretty damn good looking also

2121Sooner
1/3/2011, 05:25 PM

I would hit that with the power of a thousand strikes from Thor's hammer.

DIB
1/3/2011, 05:38 PM
Did you continue reading where they added the teeth to her. I laughed, but seriously she is pretty damn good looking also

Saw that. I missed the first time. Caught it, when someone quoted it.

sooner59
1/3/2011, 05:42 PM
Yes. Baton girl. Thor's hammer. That. Wow!

ouwino
1/3/2011, 06:26 PM
this thread needs to be deleted.

STUpendOUs
1/3/2011, 06:38 PM

^I think we found her folks!^

MR2-Sooner86
1/3/2011, 07:03 PM
I've stated things on this subject and really pissed some people off. I'll say this, she's not a tranny and she's not ugly.

Not bad, seriously, she's a very attractive girl. She has a natural look and doesn't need much, if any, makeup. Really, she doesn't need to really do anything. I think right there, she is a very beautiful girl.

However...

http://i.imgur.com/8dtrM.jpg

I don't care what you say, she puts on enough makeup to make Tammy Faye Baker jealous and it makes her look like Dave Coulier. You can call me an ***hole, slamming one of our own, or whatever but it still doesn't change the fact she could star on Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Don't like it? Tell her then, "Sweetheart, you don't need to put on 17 pounds of makeup and are just fine as you are." It's like the guys who wear eye liner then get upset when people call them gay. You wanted to do that to yourself so don't get upset when people poke fun at you. Don't like it, don't do it.

As stated, if this were a Texas cheerleader, a whole lot of us would be making fun of her. You can deny it but you're either a liar or a hypocrite, take your pick because I've seen some harsh things said on here about other school's players and such. I know because I've been in on it.

Is our cheerleader a tranny? No.
Is she good looking? Yes.
Does she put on enough makeup to make her look goofy? Yes.

That's it, case closed. Everybody shut the **** up and move on.

sooner59
1/3/2011, 07:07 PM
Seriously, though....that top pic is enough to make you stand at attention....if ya know what I mean. ;)

CowboyMRW
1/3/2011, 07:18 PM
Seriously, though....that top pic is enough to make you stand at attention....if ya know what I mean. ;)

Lmao. Seriously though that is by far her best pic. She is damn hot in that one

oumartin
1/3/2011, 07:20 PM
problem is it's three years old. lets see some present day non cheerleader photos! I need some more material for my alone time.

A Sooner in Texas
1/3/2011, 08:37 PM

Are you really trying to be as big a ****** as those idiots on ShaggyBevo? Then again, you obviously don't have to try.

budbarrybob
1/3/2011, 08:40 PM

yes please delete ouwino.

On another note. I'd hit em both. Together. In my dreams... :D

instigator
1/3/2011, 08:45 PM
Where the **** is Dean when you need him?

SoonerBread
1/3/2011, 09:09 PM

All of the above, sans goatee

SouthFortySooner
1/3/2011, 09:22 PM
Honest guys, I have to be honest. When they full frontaled her at teh Fiesta. I grimaced.

STUpendOUs
1/3/2011, 09:56 PM

dude you're from Porkland (as I am)... home of the other white meat...

There are not that many good looking people here either...

you don't have to be good looking to have an opinion....

Seamus
1/3/2011, 10:23 PM

LOL. This guy has the balls to write this trash, gets the well-deserved neg from me, then he goes and finds an unrelated post by me to neg me. LMAO!

Awesome, bro, you're a great Sooner and a fine human being.

Seamus
1/3/2011, 10:25 PM
P.S.:

In the name of all that's holy, close this phucking thread, already!

SoonerOX
1/3/2011, 10:36 PM
Mods...please delete this thread. No disrespect to the OP.

Sooner_Tuf
1/4/2011, 01:23 AM
The last three years have not been kind.

STUpendOUs
1/4/2011, 01:46 AM
why delete? cause people have opinions different from yours? what are you communist?

no one said she was a ****ty person...just that she looks like a tranny on TV...

Rom's got my back on this I just know it...

SicEmBaylor
1/4/2011, 01:50 AM
She's one of your own. You all should have HER back on this.

STUpendOUs
1/4/2011, 02:07 AM
She's one of your own. You all should have HER back on this.

What? that is ridiculous... If I see anything I do not agree with about OUr sooners... coaches, players, cheer pom, Boomer and Sooner horsepigs... I say my opinions...

She is hot as hell off the field but DAMN...they only show her on TV cause they know people will laugh...

Leroy Lizard
1/4/2011, 02:07 AM
why delete? cause people have opinions different from yours?

I think it has more to do with posting content that could really hurt someone who doesn't deserve it.

There is this concept called "going too far." Think about it. If you figure it out, let us know.

STUpendOUs
1/4/2011, 02:12 AM
I think it has more to do with posting content that could really hurt someone who doesn't deserve it.

There is this concept called "going too far." Think about it. If you figure it out, let us know.

for crying out loud... she got on that squad knowing full well she would be on TV more than likely and I assume is full aware of what that may bring...

And how would other peoples opinions hurt her? Does she go around just assuming everyone loves her or something?

Leroy Lizard
1/4/2011, 02:14 AM
for crying out loud... she got on that squad knowing full well she would be on TV more than likely and I assume is full aware of what that may bring...

It doesn't matter. It would be one thing if she was a paid celebrity. She's a volunteer.

And how would other peoples opinions hurt her?

Holy ****! I mean, HOLY ****!!!

STUpendOUs
1/4/2011, 02:16 AM
It doesn't matter. It would be one thing if she was a paid celebrity. She's a volunteer.

Holy ****! I mean, HOLY ****!!!

Do you go around all emo cause people don't like and say crap about you on here? I don't... If what you are saying is true she needs to get some big girl panties on and deal...

Leroy Lizard
1/4/2011, 02:17 AM
Do you go around all emo cause people don't like and say crap about you on here? I don't... If what you are saying is true she needs to get some big girl panties on and deal...

Big talk from someone who disguises his identity with the alias STUpendOUs.

STUpendOUs
1/4/2011, 02:18 AM
Big talk from someone who disguises his identity with the alias STUpendOUs.

Well if you wouldn't go full dumba$$ I am sure you can deduct my name from that handle...
:pop:

edited for the re**** part sorry....

Leroy Lizard
1/4/2011, 02:20 AM
Well if you wouldn't go full retard I am sure you can deduct my name from that handle...

Your full name?

Sure, I use an alias. But I'm not the one with the idiotic belief that words can't hurt people.

STUpendOUs
1/4/2011, 02:23 AM
Your full name?

Sure, I use an alias. But I'm not the one with the idiotic belief that words can't hurt people.

Oh my name is not hard to find... just ask phil or dean for it... I am sure they got it...

and again she needs to get thicker skin if she is going to put on that much horrid make up and face the camera on national TV...

Answer me this... and be honest... What was your reaction to seeing her on TV the other night?

sooner59
1/4/2011, 02:27 AM
God-****ing-dammit. Someone has me siding with Leroy.

Leroy Lizard
1/4/2011, 02:28 AM
Oh my name is not hard to find... just ask phil or dean for it... I am sure they got it...

But you don't seem to be in a hurry to post it here.

Not that you should. But it is pretty easy to be brave and thickskinned when posting behind an anonymous alias.

EDIT: And not having the courage to show a pic of yourself.

and again she needs to get thicker skin if she is going to put on that much horrid make up and face the camera on national TV...

Doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings.

I mean, what do you gain from mocking her? What exactly does that do for you?

Answer me this... and be honest... What was your reaction to seeing her on TV the other night?

Whatever my reaction I keep it to myself. I am under no obligation to remark on the appearance of anyone caught on tv.

It sounds like you belong under a hair dryer gabbing about other people's looks with a bunch of old women.

STUpendOUs
1/4/2011, 02:35 AM
But you don't seem to be in a hurry to post it here.

Not that you should. But it is pretty easy to be brave and thickskinned when posting behind an anonymous alias.

EDIT: And not having the courage to show a pic of yourself.

Doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings.

I mean, what do you gain from mocking her? What exactly does that do for you?

Whatever my reaction I keep it to myself. I am under no obligation to remark on the appearance of anyone caught on tv.

It sounds like you belong under a hair dryer gabbing about other people's looks with a bunch of old women.

1. I don't put myself on TV looking like that...

2. I am not as anonymous as you might think...

3. So when ever you have a disagreeing thought with someone, you don't speak up?

Words are words... and people have opinions... if she or you can't deal with that then maybe you need to go to an island by yourself where your feelers wont get hurt...

Again no one is calling a bad human... just that she looks like crap on tv and is a bad face person for OUr team on national tv... that is it.

olevetonahill
1/4/2011, 02:36 AM
God-****ing-dammit. Someone has me siding with Leroy.

Yea, But He aint gettin My Natty lite and I still aint gonna Green spek him .:D

Leroy Lizard
1/4/2011, 02:42 AM
1. I don't put myself on TV looking like that...

She doesn't put herself on tv. The tv finds her. She is there (as a volunteer) to cheer for the team. Under no circumstances does that imply that she "deserves" this treatment.

2. I am not as anonymous as you might think...

Again, you don't seem to be posting your pic and real name here. You just state some vague allusions to others knowing who you are. BFD. My brother knows who I am. So what?

3. So when ever you have a disagreeing thought with someone, you don't speak up?

If it means hurting someone who doesn't deserve it, no. Especially if there is nothing on the line.

Again, what do you gain from mocking her? What exactly does that do for you?

I asked before, but you didn't answer.

Words are words... and people have opinions...

And sometimes (and this is going to be a very complex idea, so read carefully) it is best to keep your opinions to yourself.

Again no one is calling a bad human... just that she looks like crap on tv and is a bad face person for OUr team on national tv... that is it.

Then call up the spirit organization and complain. But don't butcher her here and think you are doing some ****in' grand community service. You're not. You're just spouting opinions like an old hen.

STUpendOUs
1/4/2011, 02:49 AM
She doesn't put herself on tv. The tv finds her. She is there (as a volunteer) to cheer for the team. Under no circumstances does that imply that she "deserves" this treatment.

didn't see her running from the camera when it came by...

Again, you don't seem to be posting your pic and real name here. You just state some vague allusions to others knowing who you are. BFD. My brother knows who I am. So what?

Stuart Rice... 9070 SE Lynn Lane Portland, Or. 97266

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2096/01990015bc1.jpg

If it means hurting someone who doesn't deserve it, no. Especially if there is nothing on the line.

Again, what do you gain from mocking her? What exactly does that do for you?

I asked before, but you didn't answer.

I didn't start the thread... I like voicing my opinions here and elsewhere... if I have something to say I say it... if it offends you then that is your deal...

And sometimes (and this is going to be a very complex idea, so read carefully) it is best to keep your opinions to yourself..

Communist

Then call up the spirit organization and complain. But don't butcher her here and think you are doing some ****in' grand community service. You're not. You're just spouting opinions like an old hen.

When did I say I was doing a service?

sperry
1/4/2011, 02:59 AM
The whole thing is just beyond bizarre. Surely she has friends that can say something to her. She's a decent looking girl, but to go on national television she decides it's a good idea to go with an 80's hair band hair-do and cake on 25 pounds of makeup? Someone really just needs to let her know that it looks terrible.

STUpendOUs
1/4/2011, 03:00 AM
The whole thing is just beyond bizarre. Surely she has friends that can say something to her. She's a decent looking girl, but to go on national television she decides it's a good idea to go with an 80's hair band hair-do and cake on 25 pounds of makeup? Someone really just needs to let her know that it looks terrible.

watch it... Leroy will go all emo on ya...

Leroy Lizard
1/4/2011, 03:05 AM
didn't see her running from the camera when it came by...

Stuart Rice... 9070 SE Lynn Lane Portland, Or. 97266

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2096/01990015bc1.jpg

Probably not a good idea, Stu. I wasn't demanding that you post your name and pic.

I didn't start the thread... I like voicing my opinions here and elsewhere... if I have something to say I say it... if it offends you then that is your deal...

Nothing you have said offends me. You haven't insulted me, or said anything that hurt me. Even if you did, I have heard worse. Believe me.

Here is my point: Words can hurt, and sometimes the pain can be severe. Women, especially young women, can be especially sensitive to such treatment.

The posters in here have been far nicer to her than the other boards. Those people should be ashamed of themselves. College rivalries are one thing; dragging an innocent girl through the mud over a college rivalry is quite another. There is no need for it.

Yes, I think the ladies who serve on our pom and cheer squad should be concerned about their appearance. Yes, I think the spirit organization should talk to those who could use some advice. But don't come in here and think you are doing anyone, or the university, any good by ridiculing her. It is nothing more than mean-spirited gossip.

I am not sure what happened to people. It used to be that some sensitivity was displayed when it came to talking about the personal appearance of others. Sure things would be said in private, but somehow the Internet has made it open season on anyone that dares stand in front of a camera.

Now we even post pics of little kids crying. I seriously wonder if there is no level to which we will stoop to ridicule people.

Leroy Lizard
1/4/2011, 03:08 AM

There is nothing bizarre about it. People are not good at understanding how they look to others, which is why we have bad haircuts, bad makeup, and bad clothes.

olevetonahill
1/4/2011, 03:10 AM
There is nothing bizarre about it. People are not good at understanding how they look to others, which is why we have bad haircuts, bad makeup, and bad clothes.

And Bad Avies Dont forget Bad Avies :eek:

Leroy Lizard
1/4/2011, 03:13 AM
And Bad Avies Dont forget Bad Avies :eek:

I am the sole judge of avi hotness.

STUpendOUs
1/4/2011, 03:15 AM
Probably not a good idea, Stu. I wasn't demanding that you post your name and pic.

Nothing you have said offends me. You haven't insulted me, or said anything that hurt me. Even if you did, I have heard worse. Believe me.

Here is my point: Words can hurt, and sometimes the pain can be severe. Women, especially young women, can be especially sensitive to such treatment.

The posters in here have been far nicer to her than the other boards. Those people should be ashamed of themselves. College rivalries are one thing; dragging an innocent girl through the mud over a college rivalry is quite another. There is no need for it.

Yes, I think the ladies who serve on our pom and cheer squad should be concerned about their appearance. Yes, I think the spirit organization should talk to those who could use some advice. But don't come in here and think you are doing anyone, or the university, any good by ridiculing her. It is nothing more than mean-spirited gossip.

I am not sure what happened to people. It used to be that some sensitivity was displayed when it came to talking about the personal appearance of others. Sure things would be said in private, but somehow the Internet has made it open season on anyone that dares stand in front of a camera.

Now we even post pics of little kids crying. I seriously wonder if there is no level to which we will stoop to ridicule people.

1... I aint scared... the address is actually a rental property I use as a business address... and there are 6 Stuart Rice's in Oregon so...have a nut

2. you're right that the internet has given people more fuel for the fire but again... she "Volunteered" to be on the squad knowing she would more than likely be on TV... Have you ever voiced a negative opinion on LiLo or Paris Hilton or Britney?

Again people just need thicker skin...

Leroy Lizard
1/4/2011, 03:19 AM
1... I aint scared... the address is actually a rental property I use as a business address... and there are 6 Stuart Rice's in Oregon so...have a nut

So you really weren't all that brave and thickskinned after all. ;)

2. you're right that the internet has given people more fuel for the fire but again... she "Volunteered" to be on the squad knowing she would more than likely be on TV... Have you ever voiced a negative opinion on LiLo or Paris Hilton or Britney?

Those are celebrities. Apples. oranges. C'mon, you should have seen that one completely on your own.

STUpendOUs
1/4/2011, 03:21 AM
So you really weren't all that brave and thickskinned after all. ;)

Those are celebrities. Apples. oranges. C'mon, you should have seen that one completely on your own.

It's an address I own...

no they are people with feelings just like her that are on tv... answer the question please....

Sooner_Tuf
1/4/2011, 03:23 AM
Anyone ever wonder why she gets more TV Time than anyone other than the Coaches and the Players?

"There ya go" ;)

Leroy Lizard
1/4/2011, 03:42 AM
It's an address I own...

no they are people with feelings just like her that are on tv... answer the question please....

I already did. You cannot compare a paid celebrity who makes public appearances their profession with an amateur pom girl.

Even the courts understand the difference. Why can't you?

cleller
1/4/2011, 08:33 AM
Can there be a tie in the Last Word game?

Tiptonsooner
1/4/2011, 08:53 AM
Anyone ever think she just might not give a shat?? Seems to me she is getting alot of attention. Good or bad, it is what it is.

C&CDean
1/4/2011, 10:14 AM
Can there be a tie in the Last Word game?

No.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/4/2011, 10:14 AM