PDA

View Full Version : F all the rams receivers!!!!!!!

85sooners
1/2/2011, 11:02 PM
Fire all the muthers!!!!:mad: :hot:

We-TownSooner
1/2/2011, 11:07 PM
even clayton?

85sooners
1/2/2011, 11:08 PM
I said fire them!!!!!!!!!

batonrougesooner
1/2/2011, 11:08 PM
They catch like a 2009 Cameron Kenny

BABoomer
1/2/2011, 11:12 PM
Brutal.

pappy
1/2/2011, 11:23 PM
Our WR Core could replace and do a better job then their WR core.

BoomerSooner, esq.
1/2/2011, 11:26 PM
Ridiculous.

ouwasp
1/2/2011, 11:27 PM
these guys are "pros"? they get paid to catch the ball?

stop payin' 'em...

batonrougesooner
1/2/2011, 11:28 PM
maybe they can get Broyles if he declares...

batonrougesooner
1/2/2011, 11:28 PM
Isn't receiver their number one need?

Eielson
1/2/2011, 11:29 PM
maybe they can get Broyles if he declares...

That wouldn't be a good pick.

batonrougesooner
1/2/2011, 11:30 PM
That wouldn't be a good pick.

Well he catches the damned ball!

tulsaoilerfan
1/2/2011, 11:37 PM
They can't get any separation and when they do they drop the damn ball; terrible, terrible group

usaosooner
1/2/2011, 11:37 PM
I approve of OP. Sam will be deadly when he has a WR core

My Opinion Matters
1/2/2011, 11:40 PM
I approve of OP. Sam will be deadly when he has a WR core

Sam's good and all, but even he needs a WR with arms and legs.

Dwight
1/2/2011, 11:42 PM
They catch like a 2009 Cameron Kenny

oooh burned

85sooners
1/3/2011, 11:11 PM
Fire those fools!!!!!

salth2o
1/3/2011, 11:12 PM
They couldn't catch the clap in a whore house.

They are teh succ.

Eielson
1/3/2011, 11:26 PM
Sam's good and all, but even he needs a WR with arms and legs.

Hands and feet are optional.

Eielson
1/3/2011, 11:27 PM
Well he catches the damned ball!

And he's also undersized...just like the other Ram receivers with talent.

Aries
1/4/2011, 06:28 AM

I would say that's ABSOLUTELY their number one need... and they still have several needs.

If it were up to me, I would hang on to Danario Alexander and work with him one more year, I would watch Mark Clayton's rehab very closely, and if it looks like he can come back I would sign him for 1 or maybe 2 years, and I would trade Donnie Avery if I could get anything for him at all. I would probably take a WR in the first round (depending on the value of the highest rated available) and probably one or two more in later rounds hoping to find a gem. I'd like to see Julio Jones end up with the Rams.

ab5sr
1/4/2011, 07:58 AM
Any news on clay tons rehab or too early?

Okieflyer
1/4/2011, 08:05 AM
I didn't even know they had receivers to fire. :eek:

swardboy
1/4/2011, 08:57 AM
I was on the DX bandwagon until the 'Hawks game....atrocious. Sam put a DEEP ball perfectly between his hands...I don't think he even touched it.

Aries
1/4/2011, 09:47 AM
Any news on clay tons rehab or too early?

I have not heard a word about Clayton since the week after the injury. At the time, local reporters were saying the Rams would be interested in signing him again, depending on how the knee rehabbed.

My Opinion Matters
1/4/2011, 10:13 AM
Hands and feet are optional.

Well played.

okie52
1/4/2011, 10:32 AM
The Rams need a true number 1 receiver. Hopefully they acquire one through the draft or a trade. Assuming Avery and Clayton rehab successfully, they could then be moved to #2 & #3 receivers with the Wes Welker like Donny Amendola being #4.

madillsoonerfan5353
1/4/2011, 01:30 PM
They need the NEW CAM KENNEY!

:gary:

SoonerDan74012
1/4/2011, 01:34 PM
I have not heard a word about Clayton since the week after the injury. At the time, local reporters were saying the Rams would be interested in signing him again, depending on how the knee rehabbed.

This was from Bill Devaney a couple months back regarding Mark.

Sam, St. Louis
2:09 PM CT
I know it was a small sample size but Mark Clayton was a great pickup. It's a shame he got hurt. My question is did he show you enough to want to bring him back next season potentially?

General Manager Billy Devaney, Stlouisrams.com
For sure. Mark made a great impression on everyone here on and off the field. We'd like for him to be part of this for a long time.

SoonerNutt
1/4/2011, 02:17 PM

Adding back Avery and Clayton next season will be a huge improvement over the backups they have playing right now.

Next year, Avery/Clayton/Amendola will be a solid WR group.

Their biggest area of concern on offense is OL.

jdd12
1/4/2011, 03:49 PM
This was from Bill Devaney a couple months back regarding Mark.

Sam, St. Louis
2:09 PM CT
I know it was a small sample size but Mark Clayton was a great pickup. It's a shame he got hurt. My question is did he show you enough to want to bring him back next season potentially?

General Manager Billy Devaney, Stlouisrams.com
For sure. Mark made a great impression on everyone here on and off the field. We'd like for him to be part of this for a long time.

Sounds like Bradford wants Clayton back. :D

sperry
1/4/2011, 03:59 PM
I'd like to see them bring in TO for next season.

Sam is the franchise QB, so even if TO starts mouthing off, Sam doesn't have to worry about potentially losing his job due to TO being mad. Plus, they'll be able to get him on the cheap and he's way better than anything they have now.

They also need to draft a WR or TE in the 1st round, and probably get two more later in the draft. This is the best year for WRs in a long time, and just on sheer numbers there are going to be 1st round talents available in the 2nd round.

SoonerDan74012
1/4/2011, 04:02 PM
Sounds like Bradford wants Clayton back. :D

HAH! I just now noticed who the fans name was. :D As far as bringing in TO? No chance at that happening. He is not a 4 pillars guy and you have to be one to play under Spags.

badger
1/4/2011, 04:02 PM
Also, F all the rams o-line except their rookie on the left end. Sammie got hit and hurried and sacked waaaaaay too much.

Of the Rams receivers, I only want Mark Clayton back. The rest gotta be cut asap. #16 can stay on as a kick/punt returner, but shouldn't be WR#1. Maybe WR#7 if they have room for seven on the roster.

Eielson
1/4/2011, 04:06 PM
Also, F all the rams o-line except their rookie on the left end. Sammie got hit and hurried and sacked waaaaaay too much.

Of the Rams receivers, I only want Mark Clayton back. The rest gotta be cut asap. #16 can stay on as a kick/punt returner, but shouldn't be WR#1. Maybe WR#7 if they have room for seven on the roster.

http://www.fantasyphenoms.com/userfiles/image/avery%20STL.jpg

SoonerDan74012
1/4/2011, 04:23 PM

You mean this #7? :D :D

http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/murray_demarco00.html

C&CDean
1/4/2011, 04:37 PM
I'd like to see them bring in TO for next season.

Sam is the franchise QB, so even if TO starts mouthing off, Sam doesn't have to worry about potentially losing his job due to TO being mad. Plus, they'll be able to get him on the cheap and he's way better than anything they have now.

They also need to draft a WR or TE in the 1st round, and probably get two more later in the draft. This is the best year for WRs in a long time, and just on sheer numbers there are going to be 1st round talents available in the 2nd round.

You shut your whore mouth.

TO needs to light himself on fire and jump off a ****ing bridge. Sam does NOT need TO, or anyone of those knucklehead wideouts like him.

STUpendOUs
1/4/2011, 04:40 PM
You shut your whore mouth.

TO needs to light himself on fire and jump off a ****ing bridge. Sam does NOT need TO, or anyone of those knucklehead wideouts like him.

I agree... once Clayton gets healthy I think Sam's completion numbers will greatly improve...

badger
1/4/2011, 04:46 PM
random dude pic here

Nope referring to Danny Amendola.

Eielson
1/4/2011, 05:06 PM
Nope referring to Danny Amendola.

I know. You left off #17.

badger
1/4/2011, 05:15 PM
I know. You left off #17.

If they only keep one, I want #16 over #17... but if it's just a matter of keeping one guy from the existing team to catch the d@mn ball, it'll be Clayton... and if Clayton for some reason needs out of St. Louis, it should be Stephen Alexander doubling as a running back/receiver :D

Eielson
1/4/2011, 05:22 PM
If they only keep one, I want #16 over #17... but if it's just a matter of keeping one guy from the existing team to catch the d@mn ball, it'll be Clayton... and if Clayton for some reason needs out of St. Louis, it should be Stephen Alexander doubling as a running back/receiver :D

You want Amendola over Avery?

badger
1/4/2011, 05:33 PM
I think he'd be better for Sam, but admittedly, I am a Packers fan first and an OU alumni fan second, so I might have secret motivations to want to see other teams fail ;)

Eielson
1/4/2011, 11:31 PM
I think he'd be better for Sam, but admittedly, I am a Packers fan first and an OU alumni fan second, so I might have secret motivations to want to see other teams fail ;)

I'd certainly rather keep Avery, but it doesn't really matter. Both will be kept.

ab5sr
1/5/2011, 07:32 AM
The new Cam Kenney :)

ashley
1/5/2011, 08:44 AM
Amendola has 85 rec. for 689 yds. for 8.1 average. That is not bad at all.

Eielson
1/5/2011, 04:04 PM
Amendola has 85 rec. for 689 yds. for 8.1 average. That is not bad at all.

Who are you talking to?

badger
1/5/2011, 04:20 PM
Who are you talking to?

Your mother. Everyone say hi to Mommy Eielson! ;)